Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely! We're always looking for new members. We've got a good number of AD members there looking to help out. I will send that invite out tomorrow morning. Thanks for your interest in our guild.
  • kdubkiller13
    kdubkiller13
    Soul Shriven
    sounds great. im new to the game but have been playing a lot and looking for guild just like this. if you could send me an invite that would be great. GT: kdubkiller13
  • WyetteUrp
    WyetteUrp
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be down to join. I'm new to ESO and console gaming but played WoW for years. I'm a level 14 DE DPS Templar in the AD faction. I am a big gatherer/crafter and would be more than happy to put that to use for the guild. I'm on fairly regularly but like dicking around and taking my time. Looking to find a group of people to help acclimate me to a new environment.

GT is WyetteUrp. Thanks for reading!
  • babyai1986
    babyai1986
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join my gt is VersatileMOE I'm only level 8 but once I hit 10 would like to have a group to run with
  • dreamsooz
    dreamsooz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey !

I'm new to the game and I was looking for a guild like this. I would love to join your guild my GT is Dreamsooz. I'm only lvl 9 right now (Wood Elf, NB, Archer).

Good day to you :)

• RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for everyone's interest in our guild. I'll be sending out those invites in the next few minutes.
  • BigDuffy
    BigDuffy
    Just what I have been looking for.I have been looking for a guild that works like yours as so many say you must play 2 times a week for example which like many I cannot commit to. I am happy to share via the guild bank and play with others in the game.
    My gamer tag on the xbox one is duffjim.
    I have always wanted to be part of a guild where I can trade items, leave items in the box for others to use and do tasks with others to make the game more enjoyable.
    Hope to hear from you soon
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely! We are that guild. Play whenever you've got the time, no pressure. Ever. Once a week, once a month, doesn't matter; the Obsidian Guard will still be there for you when youve got the time. I'll sent that invite out in a few minutes, thank you for your interest.
  • Jackroyal
    Jackroyal
    GT Jackroyal151
  • luckyrocker1
    luckyrocker1
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if there is a spot available.
    Gt: Luckyrocker1
  • BigDuffy
    BigDuffy
    Absolutely! We are that guild. Play whenever you've got the time, no pressure. Ever. Once a week, once a month, doesn't matter; the Obsidian Guard will still be there for you when youve got the time. I'll sent that invite out in a few minutes, thank you for your interest.

Thanks bud I will be on tomorrow so will reply to your message if I have not already done so. Hope to meet you in the game soon.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, your welcome. I'll get those invites out this evening, we still have plenty of room. Please join and grow with us.
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Please add me if you're still looking for members. GT is BllyDnsr. I'm a bit shy but I'll help as much as I can.
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • Magnus-Exodus
    Magnus-Exodus
    Soul Shriven
    Hey RandallFrost, looking to join a relaxed guild. Experienced with the Elder Scrolls universe. Looking to find like minded players, and this seems to be the guild in looking for. My GT is Saprai19
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent! I'm sending those invites out now, thanks for your interest in our guild.
  • j2huggies
    j2huggies
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join... GT is Skywarrant, lvl 31 sorcerer (Alik'r)
    -SkyWarrant
    XB1
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Done, invite sent and I see received. Thanks for you interest and welcome to the Guard.
  • j2huggies
    j2huggies
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, also I do not use Voice Chat very often
    -SkyWarrant
    XB1
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    That's not a problem, most of us don't. That's the no pressure part of this guild; if you don't want to chat, you don't have to. Just play and have fun. Thanks for joining.
  • kdubkiller13
    kdubkiller13
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Randall is there a place where the guild can chat? I'm trying to find someone to help me become a WW?
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    All members 1 is pretty much the default chat line. You could ask anyone in there if they are one or know someone who is. Best bet is to edit your members notes that your looking for one. I'll check around myself and see if there are any supernaturals in the guild. I'm sure they're there, just keeping quiet about it. I'm working on streamlining the chat channels for specific uses. Hope that helps.
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    Wasn't two of the people you made quartermaster a werewolf (able to give the bite I think) and a vampire (working on giving the bite)? Maybe the werewolf member could do it?
  • The_Deej
    The_Deej
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm a level 10 paladin. Trying to pull off a dps build. Gotta play around work and other things. This sounds like it might be the right guild for me. GT Killer Toehead. Sign me up!
  • decisiveshadow1
    decisiveshadow1
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm just getting started me would like to join up.
    My GT is decisiveshadow1
    I look fw to seeing you in game
  • maddawg_sic_em
    maddawg_sic_em
    Soul Shriven
    Randall I had messaged you yesterday about joining but never saw an invite. Also, I have a ww bite available, I saw one of your guys is needing one
  • botswanabanana
    botswanabanana
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting? If so I'd like to join up! Add my gamertag MinkPilot56. I'm pretty new to ESO and am looking for a relaxed guild.
  • spyder354
    spyder354
    Soul Shriven
    Send me an invite: GT Spyder354
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your interest in our guild. I will be sending those invites out in a few minutes. Thanks, RyuLevone, you are correct. I was pretty tired last night and spaced on who were are supernaturals. I'll see if I can get those two together for a bite session. Lol!
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    Haha no problem. I've been spending way too much time creeping on the forums while at work to pass the time. Just remembered reading the post recently.
  • Syndicate_Nova
    Syndicate_Nova
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a level 7 Templar in AD
    GT: Syndicate_NOVA