The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New ESO Mount Wish List

shadow071179
shadow071179
✭✭✭
Reading the posts on this forum i found people got a big wish list for new Mounts
So why not make a poll.

There was only room for 10 so here is the rest.
11. Crocodile
12. Werewolf Travel Form
13. Vampire Travel Form

New ESO Mount Wish List 345 votes

Unicorn
10%
AzureButterflyDaveMoeDeemiked83b14_ESOBalabùMaddguezYnehairteLicornosaureKriHavokDaraughLumiMoxanAnBellaramaz LegolessKhazmaalTheEmoVampireClearArrowBindiFireclownnetch_a_sketchfractalknight 35 votes
Stag / Elk
16%
IsariiEvydrzycki_ESOxaraancladaaliyitaybrodskyb16_ESODarkstorneEnodocLleksuSeptimus_MagnaLADYKiLLERChopGateDon1KolokiVolkodavSupremeVishnuLoreScholar3MBERYaseggCirithValariaolsborg 57 votes
Wolf
23%
VlorUriel_NocturneSG_CelerrimusBennyButtonIllumousHanokihssarahvhoffb14_ESOTrayzardSiluenCamelonnjackmacphee8jarrandub17_ESOBloodsignalSnitovergrowth101ub17_ESOQuintallucian_banneb18_ESOproject-2501-84neb18_ESOSeantsubakiprb18_ESOBenegon 80 votes
Skeletel Horse
10%
redcloud1187_ESOOlernDragdirUndeadBloodOrzlarRivan12Pappaxxinfidelxxub17_ESOKrossusdsalterdRudEnyxnoxAetherderiusDesolationzTheDarkShadowMertirillonvGalvatronEauxdiDiab3ticBatmanSedoUmbra 35 votes
Saber Cat
5%
AlienSlofValen_ByteHermodBoonieharrlockk616F7sus4ThrorenPraboooTeginjaninjaReXu_ReconMenegrothImhotep71Sandshark95wistalaAvonnaCompletelyToastJabroni_Killer83PaazhahdrimaakdrdreymanShastaCat 20 votes
Senche
0%
IWannaBeATigerCR4FTI4 2 votes
Wamasu
8%
Fat_Cat45agabahmeatshieldb14_ESOkungmoodjnapstyb14_ESOgimpdrb14_ESOSeliqueVendrathRebxray33ChufuGTech_1KyboticaWeerW3irxANTIxMATTERxAthas24SarevoccCurragraigueArcVelarianZeg0taSteelshiv 31 votes
Demi Griffin
5%
Vitamin_PWNSquishs iassi1ub17_ESOCookiethiefJokerz FuryNightsKnightGespenstRaccoonVileDeeds77SURxR3ALDc4907Keep_DoorSeberiisaints768lunarsyedFSOKRYPTOArchGrizzlyOpDracindoDylanator30AmericanCrusade 19 votes
Camel
14%
GrunimWaTeR-aBuSeRuphoffjeremy_ESOMasterFUNG_ESOStorm_knight22alanspurlock_ESOWhendim_ESOKeldorIruil_ESOtimb16_ESO85DarioZBleakravenEIGHTSRosveenRev RielleDerNachtfalterMr_ConflictsMcSwagginsElsonsoLord_Draevan 51 votes
Stilt Runner
4%
carterjakepBeowulf_McCallumTrollwutSimen.askeland89b16_ESOdjyrbPalindiilalkodavMoodCuteLilBunnyPman85wackwiidollar15dnBarbedSaturnNarelesh Necrus011 15 votes
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    I think wolves are too small to ride, and I'm not sure of any griffins in Elder Scrolls lore. Elk are a new suggestion that I haven't heard before though, so I went for that one.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    Stag mount with glass armor would probably look like Thranduil from the last Hobbit movies, which is nice.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on June 29, 2015 11:23AM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skeletel Horse
    I voted Skeleton Horse but not just skeleton, I want it more like the vampire/zombie horse in the cinematic.
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skeletel Horse
    Undead mounts in general. Or an activatable effect that makes your mounts look undead

Skeleton horse, zombie guar, skinned senche, etc
  • AMadAussie
    AMadAussie
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    A bear. Failing that, a wolf.
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I think wolves are too small to ride
    Maybe, but there's no reason why they couldn't make them larger [senche size or thereabouts].
    Edited by AMadAussie on June 29, 2015 12:19PM
    ESO; Where the issues far outnumber the fixes.
    I tell it how it is.
  • lucian_banneb18_ESO
    Wolf
    I'd like also to have a Dragon mount.
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    Bears are comming out withe the next DLC.
    It wad in the Trailer :)
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    Here is a pic. of the Bear Mount

http://i.imgur.com/SyExQhC.jpg
  • tmacdec
    tmacdec
    ✭✭
    Wamasu
    Croc should be a pet. Durzog or wamasu would be great to ride
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camel
    Elks and Unicorns? Really?
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Trayzard
    Trayzard
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    tplink3r1 wrote: »
    My Little Pony Unicorns pls! >:)

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    tplink3r1 wrote: »
    My Little Pony Unicorns pls! >:)
    rarity__s2e9__by_bucketofwhales-d53i50w.png
    latest?cb=20140216222947
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • GAULSTON7
    GAULSTON7
    ✭✭
    I want my Armored Grizzly Bear mount! That would be worth the $$$...so far, most the mounts are Meh...the tiger is semi-impressive. Can't believe the grizzly hasn't made your poll list yet...shame on you...tsk tsk...heheh
  • davemonkey
    davemonkey
    Soul Shriven
    No Gorilla? For shame.
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    The Bear Mount is not on the wish list becous it is comming out with the next DLC.
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    Camel
    Camels! And if they add mounted combat you'll have... Camel archers! :smiley: YES! YES! YES!
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • DirtyOldPyro
    DirtyOldPyro
    Soul Shriven
    How about mammoths? Not a full sized adult mammoth but a young mammoth, could have armour over its tusks and trunk.
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    Skeletel Horse
    I want an undead horse like in the trailer, or failing that...do you think we could convince ZOS to let us ride a Netch?? :smiley:
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer horse.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camel
    camel_with_rider_BW_T_zpshzqavxv0.png
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Ghost666Blaze
    I would have to say some type of undead type mount or dragon and the whole werewolf/vampire travel form sounds pretty cool if they could do that in some way.
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    I vote for Vampire and Werewolf travel forms. Ohh and a Dwemer mount!
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    14. Mammoth
    Edited by Ja50nX on July 2, 2015 3:19AM
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    A Spectral mount for my Wizard would also be a nice.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf
    Goat pet!!!!

I guess I could do with a wolf mount though... almost voted unicorn.. lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    Unicorn
    Unicorn of course!
    sheogorath-want-the-unicorn-jpg.2221
    And the unicorns are so precious in Tamriel since Tes4 Oblivion
    45799-2-1419963851.jpg
    Edited by Khazmaal on July 3, 2015 5:58PM
    "Fanatical about Sheogorath, until day or I remembered myself, that I was Sheogorath! "
  • Balabù
    Balabù
    Communauté
    Unicorn
    150630042157801936.png

That's all.
    Attention, ceci est le forum du Triumvirat, faites pas trop de bêtises si vous tenez à votre famille...
    @Balabù si vous voulez me raconter votre vie.
  • Ynehairte
    Ynehairte
    Communauté
    Unicorn
    Unicorn !

cat-riding-a-fire-breathing-unicorn-16414-1280x800.jpg

20130220-1422021.jpg
    Membre fondateur du Triumvirat ! Et ce dernier s'accapare de ce forum !
    Ynehairte, une histoire, une légende
    @ynehairte si vous avez quelques questions (dans la mesure de mes capacités)
  • Licornosaure
    Licornosaure
    ✭✭
    Unicorn
    I want UNICORN! CHAAAARLIIIIIE ... Come to the Candy Mountain!
    You are the king of the bananas!

tumblr_m138d4ZbEB1qgefloo1_1280.png