Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New ESO Mount Wish List

shadow071179
shadow071179
✭✭✭
Reading the posts on this forum i found people got a big wish list for new Mounts
So why not make a poll.

There was only room for 10 so here is the rest.
11. Crocodile
12. Werewolf Travel Form
13. Vampire Travel Form

New ESO Mount Wish List 345 votes

Unicorn
10%
AzureButterflyDaveMoeDeemiked83b14_ESOBalabùMaddguezYnehairteLicornosaureKriHavokDaraughLumiMoxanAnBellaramaz LegolessKhazmaalTheEmoVampireClearArrowBindiFireclownJazzius fractalknight 35 votes
Stag / Elk
16%
IsariiEvydrzycki_ESOxaraancladaaliyitaybrodskyb16_ESODarkstorneEnodocLleksuSeptimus_MagnaLADYKiLLERChopGateDon1KolokiVolkodavSupremeVishnuLoreScholar3MBERYaseggCirithValariaolsborg 57 votes
Wolf
23%
VlorUriel_NocturneSG_CelerrimusBennyButtonIllumousHanokihssarahvhoffb14_ESOTrayzardSiluenCamelonnjackmacphee8jarrandub17_ESOBloodsignalSnitovergrowth101ub17_ESOQuintallucian_banneb18_ESOproject-2501-84neb18_ESOSeantsubakiprb18_ESOBenegon 80 votes
Skeletel Horse
10%
redcloud1187_ESOOlernDragdirUndeadBloodOrzlarRivan12Pappaxxinfidelxxub17_ESOKrossusdsalterdRudEnyxnoxAetherderiusDesolationzTheDarkShadowMertirillonvGalvatronEauxdiDiab3ticBatmanSedoUmbra 35 votes
Saber Cat
5%
AlienSlofValen_ByteHermodBoonieharrlockk616F7sus4ThrorenPraboooTeginjaninjaReXu_ReconMenegrothImhotep71Sandshark95wistalaAvonnaCompletelyToastJabroni_Killer83PaazhahdrimaakdrdreymanShastaCat 20 votes
Senche
0%
IWannaBeATigerCR4FTI4 2 votes
Wamasu
8%
Fat_Cat45agabahmeatshieldb14_ESOkungmoodjnapstyb14_ESOgimpdrb14_ESOSeliqueVendrathRebxray33ChufuGTech_1KyboticaWeerW3irxANTIxMATTERxAthas24SarevoccCurragraigueArcVelarianZeg0taSteelshiv 31 votes
Demi Griffin
5%
Vitamin_PWNSquishs iassi1ub17_ESOCookiethiefJokerz FuryNightsKnightGespenstRaccoonVileDeeds77SURxR3ALDc4907Keep_DoorSeberiisaints768lunarsyedFSOKRYPTOArchGrizzlyOpDracindoDylanator30AmericanCrusade 19 votes
Camel
14%
GrunimWaTeR-aBuSeRuphoffjeremy_ESOMasterFUNG_ESOStorm_knight22alanspurlock_ESOWhendim_ESOKeldorIruil_ESOtimb16_ESO85DarioZBleakravenEIGHTSRosveenRev RielleDerNachtfalterMr_ConflictsMcSwagginslordrichterLord_Draevan 51 votes
Stilt Runner
4%
carterjakepBeowulf_McCallumTrollwutSimen.askeland89b16_ESOdjyrbPalindiilalkodavMoodCuteLilBunnyPman85wackwiidollar15dnBarbedSaturnNarelesh Necrus011 15 votes
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    Community Ambassador
    Stag / Elk
    I think wolves are too small to ride, and I'm not sure of any griffins in Elder Scrolls lore. Elk are a new suggestion that I haven't heard before though, so I went for that one.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    Stag mount with glass armor would probably look like Thranduil from the last Hobbit movies, which is nice.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on June 29, 2015 11:23AM
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Magna Firebreath - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Rulanir - Altmer Templar
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skeletel Horse
    I voted Skeleton Horse but not just skeleton, I want it more like the vampire/zombie horse in the cinematic.
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skeletel Horse
    Undead mounts in general. Or an activatable effect that makes your mounts look undead

Skeleton horse, zombie guar, skinned senche, etc
  • AMadAussie
    AMadAussie
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    A bear. Failing that, a wolf.
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I think wolves are too small to ride
    Maybe, but there's no reason why they couldn't make them larger [senche size or thereabouts].
    Edited by AMadAussie on June 29, 2015 12:19PM
    ESO; Where the issues far outnumber the fixes.
    I tell it how it is.
  • lucian_banneb18_ESO
    Wolf
    I'd like also to have a Dragon mount.
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    Bears are comming out withe the next DLC.
    It wad in the Trailer :)
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    Here is a pic. of the Bear Mount

http://i.imgur.com/SyExQhC.jpg
  • tmacdec
    tmacdec
    ✭✭
    Wamasu
    Croc should be a pet. Durzog or wamasu would be great to ride
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camel
    Elks and Unicorns? Really?
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Trayzard
    Trayzard
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    tplink3r1 wrote: »
    Elks and Unicorns? Really?
    My Little Pony Unicorns pls! >:)

• GAULSTON7
    GAULSTON7
    ✭✭
    I want my Armored Grizzly Bear mount! That would be worth the $$$...so far, most the mounts are Meh...the tiger is semi-impressive. Can't believe the grizzly hasn't made your poll list yet...shame on you...tsk tsk...heheh
  • davemonkey
    davemonkey
    Soul Shriven
    No Gorilla? For shame.
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    The Bear Mount is not on the wish list becous it is comming out with the next DLC.
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    Camel
    Camels! And if they add mounted combat you'll have... Camel archers! :smiley: YES! YES! YES!
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • DirtyOldPyro
    DirtyOldPyro
    Soul Shriven
    How about mammoths? Not a full sized adult mammoth but a young mammoth, could have armour over its tusks and trunk.
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    Skeletel Horse
    I want an undead horse like in the trailer, or failing that...do you think we could convince ZOS to let us ride a Netch?? :smiley:
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer horse.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
    PVE healer all 6 classes! / PVP magplar, magden and the occasional, boring, powerful sorc
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camel
    camel_with_rider_BW_T_zpshzqavxv0.png
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Ghost666Blaze
    I would have to say some type of undead type mount or dragon and the whole werewolf/vampire travel form sounds pretty cool if they could do that in some way.
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    I vote for Vampire and Werewolf travel forms. Ohh and a Dwemer mount!
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    14. Mammoth
    Edited by Ja50nX on July 2, 2015 3:19AM
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf
    A Spectral mount for my Wizard would also be a nice.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    Community Ambassador
    Wolf
    Goat pet!!!!

I guess I could do with a wolf mount though... almost voted unicorn.. lol
    Lone Wolf Help
    For the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.
    PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord | WWW
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    Unicorn
    Unicorn of course!
    sheogorath-want-the-unicorn-jpg.2221
    And the unicorns are so precious in Tamriel since Tes4 Oblivion
    45799-2-1419963851.jpg
    Edited by Khazmaal on July 3, 2015 5:58PM
    "Fanatical about Sheogorath, until day or I remembered myself, that I was Sheogorath! "
  • Balabù
    Balabù
    Ambassadeur de la Communauté
    Unicorn
    150630042157801936.png

That's all.
    Attention, ceci est le forum du Triumvirat, faites pas trop de bêtises si vous tenez à votre famille...
    @Balabù si vous voulez me raconter votre vie.
  • Licornosaure
    Licornosaure
    ✭✭
    Unicorn
    I want UNICORN! CHAAAARLIIIIIE ... Come to the Candy Mountain!
    You are the king of the bananas!

tumblr_m138d4ZbEB1qgefloo1_1280.png