Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• tmacdec
    tmacdec
    ✭✭
    Ps4: wayshrines not showing up on map.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Can't login to EU server anymore. Most imported needed fix imo.

We're on it!

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • lauren.hookerneb18_ESO
    lauren.hookerneb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Keflann wrote: »
    Being put into a queue and then constantly being told LOGIN FAILED AN UNEXPECTED INTERNAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

this keeps happening to me, the advice on here says to stay in the queue, however it is difficult to do so when you keep getting booted from it with the error message that the server timed out, and no doubt getting shoved to the back of said queue :/ it only seems to be on the european server, the north american one let me on but i really don't want to have to start a new character just because i want to play today :/ please please please fix this, thank you xx
  • kerrfaewishyl
    kerrfaewishyl
    Soul Shriven

We're on it!

Same here keep getting kicked out log in screen we need this fixed asap
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Being put into a queue and then constantly being told LOGIN FAILED AN UNEXPECTED INTERNAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

this keeps happening to me, the advice on here says to stay in the queue, however it is difficult to do so when you keep getting booted from it with the error message that the server timed out, and no doubt getting shoved to the back of said queue :/ it only seems to be on the european server, the north american one let me on but i really don't want to have to start a new character just because i want to play today :/ please please please fix this, thank you xx

There is currently an issue with the PS4 European megaserver that we are looking into and will fix as soon as possible.

Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Keflann
    Keflann

There is currently an issue with the PS4 European megaserver that we are looking into and will fix as soon as possible.

Can you let us know when it's fixed. I'm bored constantly retrying to connect.
  • ShirowSA
    ShirowSA

We're on it!

Same here keep getting kicked out log in screen we need this fixed asap

Same here. Was working fine a while ago.

• ShirowSA
    ShirowSA

Can you perhaps provide us with an ETA please?

• reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't login to the European Megaserver

PSN: Reguvin
    17:30 Central Europe
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • TrevDavies
    Unable to log in on PS4 - sometimes it says connection to server times out, other times it says an internal error has occurred...

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

The very moment, yes. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • ShirowSA
    ShirowSA
    TrevDavies wrote: »
    Unable to log in on PS4 - sometimes it says connection to server times out, other times it says an internal error has occurred...
    Seem to be some issues with the EU Megaserver for PS4.

• d640
    d640
    same here can't login
    the first time it said can't login because of internal error and the second time it just said can't login because connection timed out
    this is the first error i've had with the game though so they are doing something right :tongue:
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    On xbox one I am unable to maximize my screen settings so all 4 corners touch the inside corners of my tv. Really annoyed with that one feature other then that im having no problems at all! I would like to maximize my screen swing seeing as how I'm playing on a 60 inch tv and would love to fully use the capability of my television set.
  • Keflann
    Keflann

The very moment, yes. :)

Thank you my dear Jessica.
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    My screen settings* oops
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    ShirowSA wrote: »

We don't have an ETA at this time, unfortunately. We have all hands working on it, though.

Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • RestlessPilgrim
    The contempt with which you are treating players is simply disgraceful. Apparently your response to repeated server failures is to reply to us saying it's our consoles or internet connections, not your inadequate joke of a "mega"server!
  • ShirowSA
    ShirowSA

We don't have an ETA at this time, unfortunately. We have all hands working on it, though.
    Thank you for the reply ^_^

• LionheartHC
    LionheartHC
    Soul Shriven

Is the so called "Megaserver" just unable to handle the number of players on the first sunday after console release or are there ans real unexpected problems?
  • Sslay678
    Sslay678
    Soul Shriven
    Any info about imperial, explorer pack not reciving problem? ETA, update, any kind of information.
  • RestlessPilgrim

That would seem the LEAST they could for all of us! Still we wait......
  • RestlessPilgrim
    At least Fallout 4 is offline ;)
  • ShirowSA
    ShirowSA

Is the so called "Megaserver" just unable to handle the number of players on the first sunday after console release or are there ans real unexpected problems?
    Wish I knew
  • MrSaintz
    MrSaintz
    Soul Shriven
    I can't login either, wtf is going on?!? first weekend and you can't handle us ?!?! Driveclub all over again?!?!?
    Cheers,
    MrSaintz
  • celtic_fc_kw93
    How long do you think before we get our imperial and explorers content that we paid alot of money for ???????
  • IrishPearse
    never probably. it a known issue . that's all there telling us. dont think they care . if they did they would post more info
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    How long do you think before we get our imperial and explorers content that we paid alot of money for ???????

If you purchased the Imperial Edition, pre-ordered and got the Explorer's Pack, or bought a Crown Pack (either by itself or the ESO Plus allotment), you will receive them. We are still working on resolving issues related to Imperial Pack and Explorer's Pack entitlements not applying to accounts, and delay of crown delivery. Beyond saying "We're still investigating and will resolve it as soon as possible," we don't have any other updates at this time.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • zenoe1562
    zenoe1562
    Soul Shriven
    I love the ps4 version of ESO and I haven't had any issues so far except for one: The interface of the loading screens / chat windows with NPC's is very sloppy!

The black bars in the chat window overlap and look super ugly compared to the PC version.

And the loading screens seem to be just too small so you can see the area loading at the edge of the screen.

NPC chat example:
    http://postimg.org/image/hz4ukv563/

Character loading screen example:
    http://postimg.org/image/66jzo4x59/

Loading screen example:
    http://postimg.org/image/6vxwji8nl/

Could you just fix these minor interface issues?
    Give those black bars a fade at the edges like on the PC, and stretch the loading screens a little. No big deal right?

This really looks like a beta thing which should have been resolved by now.

It looks like your screen area needs to be adjusted, navigate to the character menu and select [options] > [screen area] and make sure the corners are touching the edge of your tv screen
  • OrphanSoup
    Was doing good for a day. Been anle to log right in and get at least an hour of game play (xbox one which ever server lets me in first) but now im back to that login failed connection to the server timed out. This is after sitting in the queue for 20min! I have been trying to get in for 2 days now and i keep getting that dang message! Im having nightmares about the login failed connection to the server timed out screen trying to suffocate me! Hehe ok im done now. Really would like to play tho.
    Also, why the heck cant I just walk to cyrodiil??