The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• RockHardAB
    RockHardAB
    Soul Shriven
    trinka's wrote: »
    My character changed from the person I made to a bald lil troll person. Won't let me edit it back. Anyone else have this issue?????

This is literally part of a quest. If you don't read all of the conversations at least skim them to have an idea of what is going on.
  • robnthesouth
    robnthesouth
    Soul Shriven
    I can't believe I payed 85 dollars to mostly wait in queues and suffer disconnections....I love this game but its really startin to *** me off....I expected better from you guys.
  • robnthesouth
    robnthesouth
    Soul Shriven
    I checked out this page here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29770

Solved the login issue with XB1 I was having! Thanks Zenimax!
  • callmejasso
    callmejasso
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I hope this doesn't get lost in the pool of others reporting bugs/people complaining, but I just wanted to bring attention to a(n) (another) bug to you guys. I'm playing on the ps4 and when I join a group, but accidentally join another voice chat (whether it's area or guild) I lose connection to my party chat, my client tries to connect with the voice chat I accidentally selected, instantly pulls me out of selected chat, reconnects to party chat, and repeats this process over and over until I log out. Yes, I know logging out will solve it, but it's not ideal while in a group. I think I read someone else reporting a similar problem here and suggested the idea to simply create a party chat that's accessible via the game client and not having to go through psn.
  • dc2low
    dc2low
    Soul Shriven
    This is bull** we pay $60+ $$ for crowns on this peice of crap..we all should get our $$$ back or some kind of credit back or some serious incentive to continue using this game....for day one user's.
  • PartTimePinsent
    ^ Calm down you impatient tard. All MMO's/Open world games have issues like this for the first week or so when the game comes out. You sound like a cry baby. Sell your game or stfu and wait for them to fix it when theres problems. Damn kids like you *** me off.
    Edited by PartTimePinsent on June 15, 2015 12:31AM
    NFLD -
  • WingNutDude
    I am still having login issues.

I have made my character and I'm still not out of the wailing prison. I have gotten in the the game once and played, but 99% of the time I can't get in the game. I am able to get to the character selection and select my character. Then a it says "requesting character load". After a little while it comes up saying "unable to connect to the game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection". It seems most everyone else is getting in but me. I am able to play other games online, like grand theft auto, so I know I have an Internet connection. Sometimes I have to wait in a queue for a while, but other times it goes straight to the character selection in less than a minute.

Could anyone tell me what I can do or if there even is anything I can to to fix this.

• m4st3rsl4y3r
    m4st3rsl4y3r
    Soul Shriven
    Hey devs can you add morphed skills not advancing in ranks on xbox one to list of issues. I have seen several post about it and I am also plagued by this glitch.
  • tmacdec
    tmacdec
    ✭✭
    Ok please can an admin respond in some way about the complete lack of wayshrines on my map. At least acknowledge its an issue that your looking into
  • ericburns
    ericburns
    Still have the queue place 0 and wait time 1second. Anyone else still having this issue?
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    I have, but after a while I still get to the character selection screen
  • Rayna
    Rayna
    Still having a pretty big problem with logins.

Mom finally has some time to play off work and we'd load up the game, press A, (XBone) and it'd instantly go to a screen saying Q Position 0 Wait Time 1 Second.

After about 10 minutes of watching a screen, curious if we were even in a q at all, the game would change screens and load, she loaded up the character and ran about 5 steps and then it kicked her out saying to check for a valid internet connection...

Pretty sure our net is fine, since I'm on the forums and all.. just thought I'd put that out there though.

Unfortunately I was one of those souls who logged out during the connection problems earlier and we ended up just watching a movie until it was back online lol.
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Hail_Enki_666
    Not sure if it has been brought up or not or if it is down for maintenance if so sorry for bringing it up but I just was in game did not have mic in when I first logged in and even when I plugged in my mic my voice chat was telling me that it was down, I tried logging out of the character and back in with my mic in during log in and that did not fix the problem. Now I have closed out of the game and am logging back in with mic in from very beginning of game which has seemed to fix it. Just quite the nuisance to have to do that for voice chat but not a gigantic bug. Also Id like to remind people that games like this have lots of issues on launch for PCs which they have always been made for. This is a completely different animal on the consoles and the fact that the devs are watching so much and quickly fixing most problems is actually quite amazing so while it is hard to not get frustrated because you paid a lot for the game and you want to play it realize that nothing but a launch can put this amount of strain on the system and cause the majority of the bugs we are seeing so simply report them with the most detail you can and be patient. Nobody has done this before and the fact that it hasn't crashed entirely is pretty impressive. So thank you to the devs that work so hard on this to make the game work and continue to improve it so that it can run the way it does on PC where it is a fantastic game without a doubt.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ericburns wrote: »
    Still have the queue place 0 and wait time 1second. Anyone else still having this issue?

@ericburns this needs to be fixed in a patch, and it sounds like it will be in the next console patch.

Note: The queue works, only the display is wrong.
    Edited by Elsonso on June 15, 2015 1:13AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • fnook
    fnook
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much for the PS4/PS Vita remote play mount work-around, (and fix in next patch). Hugely appreciated.
  • The.Smorkin.Panda
    The.Smorkin.Panda
    Soul Shriven
    ericburns wrote: »

@ericburns this needs to be fixed in a patch, and it sounds like it will be in the next console patch.

Note: The queue works, only the display is wrong.

That is not entirely true. I am sure that it is displaying the wrong queue spot and wait time, but mine does this and then kicks me out and gives me error 301. The response from customer service was so far from acceptable it isn't funny. They told me to not use wireless and make sure I forward ports. Well, I am directly connected to my internet and still receiving this error. There are no ports to forward without a network or a router in the mix. It is crazy that I am supposed to play without a network or router though (especially if someone isn't tech savvy enough to do any kind of port forwarding).

Honestly though I think the issue here is that every piece of communication that I have gotten basically has blamed everyone but the actual game developers or the hardware that the game runs on. If you had told me that there was a problem with the hardware or the software and you were working towards a fix I would never have been as frustrated as I am. I would have waited patiently for a fix and played something else while it was being fixed...Think about that guys...
  • Dalyen
    Dalyen
    Soul Shriven
    OK I am stuck at the ring like next to my name once I hit accept it just sits there playing music anyone seen this before or know how to fix it I have deleted the game and installed it again and still having no movement
  • killateraldmng7
    i agree that the game has bugs but it also keeps me going to the net quest or level up.i wait for 5 min. to get in then its on i have never been kicked from game hardwired good connection esotu is a must have 4 me
  • Dalyen
    Dalyen
    Soul Shriven
    I just wish I could see the que time
  • trevallen81
    trevallen81
    Soul Shriven
    Is there an issue with the xbox one version? I keep losing connectivity but everything else is fine. It's not my connection or the Xbox
  • OrphanSoup
    Unable to get into the NA server. Again. Got in once since 8am. I get put in a queue position 0, 30sec wait... 2min later i get the dang 'login failed. Connectivity to the server timed out'. Gah. I am REALLY sick of seeing that screen! Earlier it said the server was down for maintenance but im not seeing any improvement in logging in.
    Trying the EU server as i type this. In the queue position 0, 30 sec wait.... IM IN! guess im playing here for a while. Hope this lasts!
  • TrevorCHAM
    TrevorCHAM
    Soul Shriven
    Why the heck do I keep gettin d/c from only two minutes of gameplay? I waited even longer in the que trying to get in. Seriously grinding my gears
  • killerbeex
    Well I was mining plants and they kept giving out warms.. Then it said I was already logged on so It kicked me out..
    I think and spell ;)
  • killerbeex
    Servers is full of random code errors mow..
    I think and spell ;)
  • mistermacintosh
    mistermacintosh
    ✭✭✭
    Experienced rollback this afternoon. Attempted to exit Portdun Watch (delve outside Firebrand Keep - EP Stormhaven) and was logged out to character select. Upon logging back in I noticed the delve I just completed wasn't shaded in. Had to do it again.

Not a huge deal. Just keeping ZOS posted.
    Legalize Nirnroot!

Mac User, NA Server (CP810+, PVE focused):
    Magicka Templar Ra the Everlasting (Level 50 - Main Character)
    Stamina Sorcerer Khazaka-ri (Level 50 - Crafter)
    Dragonknight Tank Skalda Flamewreath (Level 50)
    Pet Sorcerer Hellias Ocume (Level 50)
    Magicka Necromancer Socelon (Level 4)

Templar Healer Mends-Through-Panic (Level 50)
    Stamina Nightblade Adanna-daro (Level 50)
    Stamina Warden Marely Sprigs (Level 50)
    Stamina Dragonknight Ursula Trollcalmer (Level 50)
    Stamina Necromancer Daengeval (Level 4)

Stamina Templar Cornellus Graves (Level 50)
    Warden Healer Pays-For-Luxury (Level 50)
    Magicka Sorcerer Sophia Flash (Level 50)
    Magicka Dragonknight Cinvalo Aloavel (Level 50)
    Magicka Nightblade Esmerelda the Cruel (Level 50)
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they can address the lag spikes in the cities or where there are a lot of players. For me the game has been pretty solid, but yeah they have some issues to resolve. I am just hoping as they fix bugs and the crashes and getting booted out of the game that they work on the lag.

Part of me hopes that their answer to the lag is just letting it be and as people move on and people level up there will be less people, but to me that is just a way of sweeping it under the rug. A lot of us still spend a lot of time in the earlier parts of the game to help out other players and the hitching and slight pauses due to the population needs to be addressed.

• JWade0789
    JWade0789
    Soul Shriven
    It lets me play for about ten minutes and then kicks me by saying it cant connect to the server and I need a valid internet connection but my connection is an open nat and works fine on all my other games. I'm on the Xbox one NA server.
  • Motor_Boedy
    Motor_Boedy
    Soul Shriven
    So I'm doing this quest called the broken spearhead and captian kaleen is invisible. What do I do?
  • Acecloud
    Acecloud
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone else having issues with NPC not appearing on screen but the "X' button appears to talk to them? This has happened on two quests of mine so far: "A Means To An End" & "Rozenn's Dream". I'm unable to complete these quests since I can't talk or see these people...what is happening here ESO?
  • bmb0815
    bmb0815
    Still takes hours to login. Still kicks me out after 5 or so minutes of playing. Xbox one NA server. All other games work fine online.