The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• skidpro
    skidpro
    we are offline ps4 EU megaserver
    skidpro
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    3 issues me and my brother are tracking:

1. Using your ultimate sometimes take alot of effort and it instead spams your l1 and r1 moves over using your ultimate.
    2. Not sure what causes this one but you can lock up and not be able to attack for 5-10 seconds it instead keeps refreshing moves as if you used them.
    3. Dragon leap can get stuck in animation this happens alot where it appears you have dragon wings but you cannot attacl and must wait awhile for it to reset.

Update ZOS

On top of these here are some more:

4. Half the time we try to become a werewolf what happens is our ultimate is used but nothing happens and it forces you into odd poses and is becoming a huge problem to us.
    S5UgG3X.jpg
    zi0jjFQ.jpg

5. Npc half way into the floors
    gJvgcGy.jpg

6. Stuck mounting half way into the the ground in areas mounts are not allowed.
    KARRW7N.jpg
    7ATqu81.jpg

This thread was closed and told to move it here:

Bugs

Just a few things i noticed on the console version not sure if it will help and feel free to move this thread.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

☆ The Black Bug
    So abit odd to run around and everyone is a black shade unfortunately i tried everything to fix it but the only way is to reset ESO.

-fixed only by restarting the eso.

B7ZrIMe.jpg
    This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

☆ Disappearing Npc Inc Enemies
    : Some enemies and npc disappear others can see them but the player cannot.
    This includes talking to them and attacking them and leads to alot of ghost attacks.

-Again can only be fixed by restarting eso.

AsN3Ha8.jpg

On the left is my brother playing in the same group and right is me.
    10E03FE.jpg

Other things include:

☆Not seeing others in voice chat while your in the same channel may have something to do with nat type. (Im nat type 2)
    ☆Lag spikes that can cause nothing to intract for minutes at a time.
    ☆Frame rates ping ponging as you move around.

All my group has encountered so far and will update as we go but so far so good.
    These are minor as i know that launches contain problems.

So far im really impressed with the console version and i hope the devs working on it got a high 5 for it lol.
    I do have some ideas that could improve the console version and will post it in my series.

June 11
    Heromofo Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ☆ The I Cannot Loot Bug
    : some times you just cannot loot lol.

-no idea how to work around this one.
    0Wy3YBk.jpg

☆ Dont Buy Things Bug
    : This is an odd one multiple mates and i are getting and you cannot buy crowns or subscription.
    - We fixed this one by resetting the ps4
    X2hhWKk.jpg

See the closed part here
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/175398/zos-just-a-few-things-i-see-on-console-side#latest
    Edited by Heromofo on June 14, 2015 8:15PM
  • HashiramaChillington
    HashiramaChillington
    Soul Shriven
    PS4 Version, no complaints until today. impossible to log in all day
  • ericburns
    ericburns
    Was there just a major Xbox one North America server crash? Can't get back on. It says I'm in queue position 0 with 30sec approximate time
  • Cerberus276
    Cerberus276
    Soul Shriven
    Can you allow European Players to use their Characters on the US Server? Almost all my friends are American and I cannot use my Character to play with them :(
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Position in Queue: 0
    Approximate wait time: 30 seconds.

5 minutes later I connect. Get my enchanter, go to the board to get my writ. Go in and do my enchanting.
    Then - You have been disconnected from server, make sure you have an internet connection. Then immediately
    placed in Queue again, same message as above. About 5 minutes later back in game. Go turn in my crafting to
    complete my writ. Bingo back to server message and back to Queue.

Back to my PC version.

This is on my PS4. I'm glad I also have the PC version. I'll play that for a couple weeks and try PS4 again.
  • Milk_Drinker
    Milk_Drinker
    Soul Shriven
    Completely locked out of North America servers.
  • Jonathan-Throck
    Jonathan-Throck
    Soul Shriven
    Im playing the xbox one version and im experiencing alot of invisible npc quest giver who cant give out quest in the region around Aldcroft
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same t
    ericburns wrote: »
    Was there just a major Xbox one North America server crash? Can't get back on. It says I'm in queue position 0 with 30sec approximate time

Same thing just happened to my husband. He did a hard reset because of invisible npc's. Now he can't get back on. Que is sitting at 0 and 30 second wait time, but it's not moving. :(
  • Captain-Ahab
    Captain-Ahab
    Soul Shriven
    ericburns wrote: »

same here. And then eventually it will kick me out. i have not been able to get on at all today. :(
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't want to wait for the increasingly inaccurate queue time on the NA XB1 server so I went to EU. I could get on and play a while but there were many black silhouette players and going in and out of the Outlaw Refuge in Daggerfall would kick me out with the "can't connect to server, check your connection" message. I quit altogether at that point. I don't like gaming on my Mac and I would really rather play in NA where my transferred characters live.
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    I too am having trouble with the Xbox NA server; queue of 0 with 30 seconds left and now it's giving me internal error. Is the server down?
  • Liferuiner666
    Liferuiner666
    Soul Shriven
    Eu server is up I just logged in :)
  • bear8290
    bear8290
    Soul Shriven
    "An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service." I'm pretty sure the server is down. I also get the "position in queue: 0" and 30 second wait time.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bugs and issues so far...

1. UI error. User:/savedvariables/ZO_Ingame.Lua:297: Unexpected symbol near '{' at login. PS4 NA, Devon's Watch Reduce
    2. Cannot select Alchemy reagents or solvents when sorting guild store. Search does not seem to find any alchemy stuff.
    3. Need to have way to easily change the number of items being put into guild store. For example, if you have 34 items in a stack, you cannot put 30 in the store. You have to arrange in advance to have the proper stack sizes.
    4. Area chat sometimes disappears from the voice chat list of channels.
    5. Guild chat channel changes when switching zones.

I know some of these are previously reported ans/or have workarounds.
    Edited by Elsonso on June 14, 2015 11:49PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Liferuiner666
    Liferuiner666
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe I just got lucky...
  • kendotheninja
    im online now !!!!
  • Fusmnm732
    Fusmnm732
    Soul Shriven
    YOUR GAME SUCKS- YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR THESE PROBLEMS- I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I WILL SEND IT TO YOU, POSTAGE PAID, WITH A COPY OF THE RECEIPT. WHAT ADDRESS SHOULD I SEND IT TO??!!
  • Milk_Drinker
    Milk_Drinker
    Soul Shriven
    Someone who understands computers and servers, can you explain this to me? Why was this not foreseeable? Is it more complicated than just having a sufficiently high quantity of servers available?
  • CodenameD3VL
    CodenameD3VL
    Soul Shriven
    Now I get the down for maintenance screen. So now I shall wait.
    Son, I would have been your daddy but...nevermind.
  • unforgivn
    unforgivn
    Soul Shriven
    Are the NA servers on xbox1 down or being maintenance? At first I had the internal problem error and now its saying its for maintenance.
  • photofinish-74
    photofinish-74
    Soul Shriven
    what about invisible NPCs on Xbox one? we can't interact with them
  • Fusmnm732
    Fusmnm732
    Soul Shriven
    *** THIS GAME- BACK TO FARCRY- AND TARGET BETTER TAKE THIS PIECE OF *** WASTE OF A DISC BACK; OR YOU, THE MANUFACTURER CAN CUT ME A CHECK- DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I MADE PROMISES AT WORK AND DIDNT DELIVER; ID BE FIRED- SO YOUR FIRED- GO *** YOURSELVES!!
  • Izzy4Shizzy
    Izzy4Shizzy
    Soul Shriven
    Error code 34878-0 on ps4. Lag, game crashes.
  • jartran1204
    jartran1204
    Soul Shriven
    This game is unplayable. I waited a year for this and told all of my gamer friends too purchase it. Thanks eso for making me look like a jack@$$
  • Deathdimension
    Deathdimension
    Soul Shriven
    Konzetsuu wrote: »
    what about invisible NPCs on Xbox one? we can't interact with them

This! And NPCs not giving us the option to continue quest lines.
  • trinka's
    trinka's
    Soul Shriven
    My character changed from the person I made to a bald lil troll person. Won't let me edit it back. Anyone else have this issue?????
  • NinjaVsUnicorn
    NinjaVsUnicorn
    Soul Shriven
    In not a mmo veteran but why can't they go into maintenance around 3, 4, or 5am? And why on weekends? ..During primetime! I know I'm not the center of the world but Sunday is my only day off. ...let's hope for next week.
  • dylanbr82
    dylanbr82
    Soul Shriven
    lmao thy told me the same thing
  • OGmartian
    OGmartian
    Soul Shriven
    trinka's wrote: »
    My character changed from the person I made to a bald lil troll person. Won't let me edit it back. Anyone else have this issue?????

.... staring to lose characters now, not good.