The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the update/s. Gives me time to go look up on my class and build. :)
  • kendotheninja
    How long do you think before we get our imperial and explorers content that we paid alot of money for ???????

i second this question... i would not care if i couldn't get on for the rest of the day as long as we got the things we paid for !!!!!!
  • kendotheninja
    Can't login to EU server anymore. Most imported needed fix imo.

We're on it!

why dont you ''Get on'' fixing the fact alot of people cant get the stuff they paid for ? that would be nice
  • Torres_V
    Torres_V
    Soul Shriven
    I can't use my collectibles, I can't see the action "use" whith this items.
    Please fix this bug
  • FancyTuna8
    FancyTuna8
    ✭✭✭

We're on it!

why dont you ''Get on'' fixing the fact alot of people cant get the stuff they paid for ? that would be nice

no one is going to cheat you out of your stuff. they might even compensate you for your wait. how about they get the skeleton of the game, i.e. people logging on and actually playing, fixed first.

• Keflann
    Keflann
    Have you fixed the servers yet Jessica? Can we log into the EU server yet?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Keflann wrote: »

Not yet, @Keflann. We're still working on the login server issues impacting the EU PS4 megaserver. If you're in the game, you can play. It's just impacting those who are trying to log in. We'll be posting updates in this thread.

Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on June 14, 2015 6:12PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • watsonryan9990nub18_ESO
    I still don't have my explorers pack
  • LionheartHC
    LionheartHC
    Soul Shriven

Why do people care about that when you cant geht in the Server?! I mean seriously wtf!
  • OrphanSoup

Why do people care about that when you cant geht in the Server?! I mean seriously wtf!
    Yeah, i'd much rather be able to get into at least one of the servers! I try em both regularly but have nothing but issues. Im guessing another week or so and all will be worked out or at least we'll be able to get into the game!
  • kendotheninja
    FancyTuna8 wrote: »

We're on it!

no one is going to cheat you out of your stuff. they might even compensate you for your wait. how about they get the skeleton of the game, i.e. people logging on and actually playing, fixed first.

my point is this shouldn't have been in the first place though :/
  • hessian13
    hessian13
    Soul Shriven
    I am experiencing the invisible npcs in glenumbra I can see their names but can't interact they can attack me though. The bankers are all invisible and enemies on the pride of the lion guard quest. Also most of the other npcs that I need to interact with for other quests. I have been on for about two hours today before this started happening
  • Keflann
    Keflann
    Keflann wrote: »

Not yet, @Keflann. We're still working on the login server issues impacting the EU PS4 megaserver. If you're in the game, you can play. It's just impacting those who are trying to log in. We'll be posting updates in this thread.

Alright. Thanks for the reply m'dear.
  • ravenbirgil
    ravenbirgil
    Soul Shriven
    Ahhh I want to Play....
  • KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    hessian13 wrote: »
    I am experiencing the invisible npcs in glenumbra I can see their names but can't interact they can attack me though. The bankers are all invisible and enemies on the pride of the lion guard quest. Also most of the other npcs that I need to interact with for other quests. I have been on for about two hours today before this started happening

A known fix is to log out and reboot the game, however I wouldn't do it at the moment as you might not get back online due to the EU login being offline.
    Edited by KICHZY on June 14, 2015 6:44PM
  • beats
    beats
    Soul Shriven
    Haven't been able to login all day. Any update on why this is happening?
  • emersonmoraes
    emersonmoraes
    Soul Shriven
    The most unstable connectivity EVER for X1.... piece of crap. With the same connection, I don't have any problem on ESO PC
  • xSpike.Spiegelxneb18_ESO
    open up i wanne do my kills just solo killed 600 players today need more ;-) well tomorrow is a day to and than i wont log out all week... amazing work on PS4 i really love it 1000 times better than on pc. The Black Dread out
  • ravenbirgil
    ravenbirgil
    Soul Shriven
    Do we know when we will be able to log in
  • AbioticViper
    To any Admin.

How come you dont just give us the crowns to purchase the content we brought and didnt receive.

The whole point of pre ordering a game is to get the bonus content that allows you a head start, a head start that no longer exists.

Very disappointed as you can imagine I'm hoping you guys actually compensate us for this as the fault is lays completely with the developers of this game and there oversight of a game breaking bug in my opinion when theres money involved.

Edited by AbioticViper on June 14, 2015 7:10PM
    PSN ID: AbioticViper
    Irish
  • jawafour
    jawafour
    Soul Shriven
    It is so frustrating being unable to logon to play the game. I have been trying on my PS4 for the past hour without success. I even paid out for the ESO Plus service and I feel a bit of a mug because the service has been pretty poor since launch.

I like the game... when I can play it. And that timeslot seems to be of Zenimax's choosing rather than mine.
  • SleepyDog21
    SleepyDog21
    Soul Shriven
    The UI errors
  • tailcoat
    tailcoat
    Soul Shriven
    Disappointing I've not been able to login to the ps4 European 'mega' server all evening. What's even more disappointing is the lack of updates from support about a likely resolution time of the issue.
  • Beard-Knight
    Beard-Knight
    Soul Shriven
    So my friend finally got an email today in regards to his account being linked to the wrong email thanks to the PS4 Beta (an updated issue?). It was an automated response, requesting him to reboot his console and try login in again. Are you joking? He waited 5 days, patiently, for this? An automated response that doesn't even fix his problem at all.

I understand that your support team is overwhelmed, but this issue should be high on your pirority list right now. People who have pre-ordered your game and played the beta are literally locked out of the game and can do nothing but sit there and wait.

Surely it would be wiser to implement a login screen instead of automatically login people in to accounts they don't have access to and can't verify.
  • msoka
    msoka
    Soul Shriven
    We want some reward for that!! I can't login :/
  • Greatargonianelder
    If you use dual wield and you switch to your other weapons you can not use your ability's
  • TTL_1
    TTL_1
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a network engineer and if I had a customers infrastructure down for this long the fan would be well truly covered in "it" by now.

Get your act together Zenimax and find out why we can log in, this has gone on way too long now!!
  • Elderjello
    Elderjello
    Soul Shriven
    My Ps4 Version is saying I have 0 position in the queue and 30 seconds left how long will this go on
  • Ragnar_lotthbrok
    Ragnar_lotthbrok
    Soul Shriven
    So.. Sven Will the EU PS4 server be back online..
  • Ragnar_lotthbrok
    Ragnar_lotthbrok
    Soul Shriven
    tailcoat wrote: »
    Disappointing I've not been able to login to the ps4 European 'mega' server all evening. What's even more disappointing is the lack of updates from support about a likely resolution time of the issue.

I totally agree.. there Will be an arrow to the knee..