The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• Buckshotbully09
    Buckshotbully09
    Soul Shriven
    I have to wait 10-15 minutes to get in a session and when I finally get in my xbox freezes after 30 seconds of game play
  • Deathdeeler71
    Deathdeeler71
    Soul Shriven
    Getting booted every 5 to 15 minutes today. I understand that this is initial launch week, but really every 5-15 minutes is a bit much. All my other games work and connect just fine. A great gama when I am in. Also can you fix the friends list and the inability to add friends by whats in a pre-populated list. Also fix the recognition of Gamerstag and the mail system. Both told me one of my friends accounts, actually many of them did not exist when I tried to add them or maik something to them.
  • NetoJON
    NetoJON
    I didnt receive my 1500 crowns after buying eso plus... 2 days have passed and still I didnt got them
  • xXBlitzKrugXx
    xXBlitzKrugXx
    Soul Shriven
    I just wanted to play my game that I bought. I've been waiting an hour and a half to log in. It says my wait time is 1 second. C'Mon man! Gimmie a break......
  • xXBlitzKrugXx
    xXBlitzKrugXx
    Soul Shriven
    And if I go ahead and pony up an additional $15 a month, will my game experience improve? Or just stay this way?
  • krazyjoe2007
    krazyjoe2007
    Soul Shriven
    so, every time we get a bug we are supposed to turn off our game and counsel to fix that bug? and than we are supposed to wait in an hour long waiting line to try to play the game for 5 minutes and than get kicked off the game cause of another bug? so you launched a bad game
  • xXBlitzKrugXx
    xXBlitzKrugXx
    Soul Shriven
    I just got booted for messaging too much. I.e. spamming it said.I WAS NOT MESSAGING ANYONE, ETC??? Back into the freaking queue........ugh......
  • xXBlitzKrugXx
    xXBlitzKrugXx
    Soul Shriven
    WTF**
  • jinyamouth
    jinyamouth
    Soul Shriven
    I can't pick the head option to put a helmet on my character I can't even go to the helmets I know I picked up to review ....HELP ME! Pleeease
  • krazyjoe2007
    krazyjoe2007
    Soul Shriven
    I just got booted for messaging too much. I.e. spamming it said.I WAS NOT MESSAGING ANYONE, ETC??? Back into the freaking queue........ugh......

yep i had that problem yesterday, and than i couldn't sign on for the rest of the day...
  • trimman
    trimman
    Soul Shriven
    love the game . I understand about these issues. Hope they have the console version figured out soon. Cant wait to play the expensive version downloaded on xbox one. They worked fast on the pc version . I am sure they will be just as hard working on the console version. Till then I will play the pc version.
  • jinyamouth
    jinyamouth
    Soul Shriven
    Really don't wanna make another character
  • krazyjoe2007
    krazyjoe2007
    Soul Shriven
    would have been really smart of them to have an open beta... but nah we'll run into a counsel environment with no idea of what sort of problems it will have... game is now a bust in many peoples books
  • Dantlan
    Dantlan
    Soul Shriven
    It says that I'm the first in the queue line and that I have to wait 1 second, I've been waiting for 1 hour and when I finally get to play for 5 minutes the game takes le back to the title screen. And the cycle begins again and again. I'm patient but not that much.
  • sictor22
    sictor22
    Soul Shriven
    Any chance anyone will respond to my email of my game not working ??
  • rexsidious
    rexsidious
    Soul Shriven
    I'm glad this game is full of such great content just wish I could play it I know it's day 2 but 30 min plus wait to log in is sad and that's if you get in the almighty mega server seems like you might wanna have a new release date maybe August it will be ready until then the masses can wait to reap their 60 to 100 dollar purchases starting to feel like I got "mega served "
  • smrob23ub17_ESO
    smrob23ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Nothing like making us wait a year and half to fix the problems before the release and yet we still cant sign in. Dont be affraid of more then one server for each section of the world. What did they think was gunna happen. Should of askedd wow for advice
  • willis4play
    willis4play
    Soul Shriven
    Multiple issues on PS4:

1.). Leaving and returning to mages guild will make val an invisible NPC. Fix: You have to completely abandon the quest and restart from beginning.

2.). Log in. Cannot log in, server que says 1st, with 1 sec wait, but really it means you're screwed for a long time.

3.). Voice chat. Sometimes unavailable. Sometimes it will change your 'zone' automatically and leave you chatting with people in an entirely wrong area. Also group chat doesn't always work. Need an in screen way to create a party chat through psn.

PS. Could use a text chat, but other than that I definitely prefer console. Hopefully yall get it all working properly and this is the mmorpg of the future. Definitely spanks wow.
  • Pathorin
    Pathorin
    Soul Shriven
  • LostShepherds
    LostShepherds
    Soul Shriven
    How about the five hour and seven minute wait time to play? Oh and not to mention repeated server drop. Perhaps additional servers to handle the new massive addition to your current "megaserver". I would love to buy crowns, and the subscription but why bother paying for something i cant play? I think i will keep my wallet closed to this company until their product is reliable.
  • seanaguirre88
    seanaguirre88
    Soul Shriven
    I just wanna get into a game and play but keeps saying a queue of over 700k then goes to saying I'm position 1 then it says 700k again then goes to like 200k then back to 700k this is lame
  • psyph
    psyph
    I just wanna get into a game and play but keeps saying a queue of over 700k then goes to saying I'm position 1 then it says 700k again then goes to like 200k then back to 700k this is lame

I am having the same issue, the one time I finally got into the game it disconnected and put me back to the end of the queue about a minute into character creation. Is it possible to get your money back for this game? I think I'll hold off for a few months until this crap is playable.
  • schaun
    schaun
    Soul Shriven
    Log in has been horrible but that is to be expected so early in the launch. I've enjoyed the gameplay when I actually get to play, however I've run into a few issues. Occassionally, I will get dropped or kicked out for "spamming". Note that it happened on something as simple as trying to pick up a wharf rat for the beginning quests. I've also experienced a lot of lag when it comes to interacting with NPCS for quests. I sometimes can't talk with them. I bet many are having these same issues, what is the status on fixing these so your loyal paying customers can enjoy the product they purchased?
  • schaun
    schaun
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention, I am using an X Box One with a wired Internet connection. I have a STRONG Internet connection.
  • LostShepherds
    LostShepherds
    Soul Shriven
    Hey thanks for taking my money, and then giving me a very pretty dragon ring screen to look at for the last five hours.
    Add servers, make money, become reliable and reputable game. Create revenue.. or contunue on this broken path and wait for the inevetable decline into bankruptcy so you can be purchased by a real MMO company...and the gamers can laugh at your failure whie another company makes a ton using your hard work.
  • schaun
    schaun
    Soul Shriven
    Hey thanks for taking my money, and then giving me a very pretty dragon ring screen to look at for the last five hours.
    Add servers, make money, become reliable and reputable game. Create revenue.. or contunue on this broken path and wait for the inevetable decline into bankruptcy so you can be purchased by a real MMO company...and the gamers can laugh at your failure whie another company makes a ton using your hard work.

Hahaha, I know what you mean about that ring been trying to log in for over an hour without success. When I get queued, it tells me approx wait time is 1 sec. -_-
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    I exited Silums well dungeon and my screen was constantly shaking like a seizure. Unable to move my character or do anything at all. It would stop shaking when i opened the map and after several attempts managed to travel via wayshrine from there.

However upon travelling my character was invisible i was still unable to move or do anything only difference was there was no screen shake.

Affectively i am now unable to play my character
  • Yogoda
    Yogoda
    Soul Shriven
    i love how i can play on the EU server no problem but on NAi cant play at all. cant get pass the que but when i do i can play for 5 minutes then get kicked. makes no sense at all
  • DarthChopard
    DarthChopard
    Soul Shriven
    Getting login failed. An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service. I closed the application and tried restarting my Ps4. Please don't make this last long. I'm a sub.
  • travis.isaiah
    XBox 1 Version.
    Yesterday was fine, a few long load times, but nothing chaotic. It did get slower as the day wore on, but was still acceptable. Today was just a mess, although it started out acceptable for the first hour or so. Really slow load times, which were worse than yesterday.Invisible NPCs who made quests unplayable, as you could not interact with them. Invisible assailants would attack and kill. Less and less other player were visible in the game as time went on. When I switched to another character I was stuck in place unable to move. I could still access the menu though.

A full console reboot seems to have set me back on track. I had already started this reply, though and thought you should know some of the issues that occured

That's is exactly what I went/am going through. I like the game and don't mind paying the optional membership, but I can't even log into the game. I'm writing this as I'm going through my cycle of failed log I'm attempts.