Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Psilent wrote: »
    Galalin wrote: »
    Nom nom tower farm.... was some actually decent fights today and yesterday... maybe one day EP will get enough to even the numbers and have some epic ones

DK SCRUB OUT

Epic fights fighting blues, I experienced a scroll farm, a tower farm, and... That's it, when I was fighting EP.

Really wish you guys would experiment a bit, Arrius mine, Scroll --> Tower. Sejanus.

Extremely boring fighting you, hence why I moved to Azuras, but that's controlled by blue atm, so I'm in Haderus. :wink:

AD 3 Bars DC 2 Bars EP 1Bar.... hmmm sorry the 16 of us couldn't take keeps from the 200 AD zerg monkeys... although we did make a few sieges that were quickly squashed so we decided to exploit AD's ability to just hord to an objective and throw themselves at it ;) the AP was great and laughs even better.

From your statement of Azuras its kinda funny... why don't you go give the DC on Azuras the great frights you want with 16 ppl there? Rather then sit on a server where you out number the other factions picking off easy kills and then handing out a performance evaluation? But then again its the AD way... as we have seen for a long time.

ADDED:In fact why even come to haderus if the EP are so bad.... its kinda funny the attitudes that float around on Haderus AD of how great they are... granted every factions have thier good players but rofl stomping ppl with 3-4 times thier numbers doesn't make them good

DK SCRUB OUT

I personally try to go where there aren't any zergs, because I crash when there are. Azura's DC zergs, so I'd crash if I went there, Thornblade, is Thornblade. Chillrend, is Thornblade 2.0. Haderus, was a fair fight for DC and AD, and not that many zergs, so I didn't crash, and I had fun, not my fault the PvErs feel entitled to a buff server and stay at 3 bars or poplocked to rolfstomp you. It is your fault that you do nothing but farm though, you're capable of pressing the "W" key and turning your mouse in another direction aside from Farm 1, and Farm 2. But hey man, if you have fun, keep doing, just don't expect me to ever show up to fight you again.... And I wanted to duel on a cliffside :cry:

Lmao AD is 3 bars to pop lock anytime there is action.... so the AD zerg doesn't make you lag but the DC on azura do?

What do you expect when 12 ppl take a resource and 50 ppl show up to take it back?

We go and do something where we can fight 50+AD where we have a chance to win.... are you seriously complaining at 3 bars to 1 we should try to flip keeps? Thats ridiculous. ..just to point out that nobody makes AD come and get farmed... they chose to then get butthurt when 50+ AD die... i wonder what would be said if the tables were turned gate camping you guys and you do the same thing... that would be ok though right? Its all good to be friends as long as your the ones doing the killing but then cry when its the other way around.

Its funny i was 1v1ing a sorc right after 50 AD roll 12 of us on a resource then 1 sigle EP shows up and we kill him... the msg i got... "bring more friends next time"... seriously! Its ok to outnumber EP 3-4 to 1 but the minute 2EP kill 1 AD it wrong... perfect example.

So i ask you N'tell what exactly are we supposed to do? Please do tell

DK SCRUB OUT
    Tis a simple solution oh dear scrub.

Quit. Following. The. Plebeian. That. Leads. You. And. Go. Fight. With. Vortex. And. Zazeer. In. Azura's. Star.

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

I have been homed on Haderus for prob 6 months... not about to just pick up and move becaise the AD there are zerg monkey's (lots of them are cool ppl but dactions as a whole on this server) those are all great players and great ppl i really wish they would come back to haderus

DK SCRUB OUT

I saw that Purus Vitus is the new Emperor of Haderus. I remember him being pretty good when I was playing AD on the non-vet campaign and he was Emperor.

Please tell me he isn't a gate camper.

Not that I can tell. Blazing Shield, Steel Tornado Emperor.

Back up, smack him in the face with ranged, he dies.

That's unfortunate. :(

Was hoping to add another to my greatest Emperor's in ESO list. So far it's just:

Ariana Kishi
    Zazeer
    Crown
    Benom
    Alurvelve
    Xylena
    Edited by Psilent on April 3, 2015 12:22PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nom nom tower farm.... was some actually decent fights today and yesterday... maybe one day EP will get enough to even the numbers and have some epic ones

DK SCRUB OUT

Epic fights fighting blues, I experienced a scroll farm, a tower farm, and... That's it, when I was fighting EP.

Really wish you guys would experiment a bit, Arrius mine, Scroll --> Tower. Sejanus.

Extremely boring fighting you, hence why I moved to Azuras, but that's controlled by blue atm, so I'm in Haderus. :wink:

AD 3 Bars DC 2 Bars EP 1Bar.... hmmm sorry the 16 of us couldn't take keeps from the 200 AD zerg monkeys... although we did make a few sieges that were quickly squashed so we decided to exploit AD's ability to just hord to an objective and throw themselves at it ;) the AP was great and laughs even better.

From your statement of Azuras its kinda funny... why don't you go give the DC on Azuras the great frights you want with 16 ppl there? Rather then sit on a server where you out number the other factions picking off easy kills and then handing out a performance evaluation? But then again its the AD way... as we have seen for a long time.

ADDED:In fact why even come to haderus if the EP are so bad.... its kinda funny the attitudes that float around on Haderus AD of how great they are... granted every factions have thier good players but rofl stomping ppl with 3-4 times thier numbers doesn't make them good

DK SCRUB OUT

I personally try to go where there aren't any zergs, because I crash when there are. Azura's DC zergs, so I'd crash if I went there, Thornblade, is Thornblade. Chillrend, is Thornblade 2.0. Haderus, was a fair fight for DC and AD, and not that many zergs, so I didn't crash, and I had fun, not my fault the PvErs feel entitled to a buff server and stay at 3 bars or poplocked to rolfstomp you. It is your fault that you do nothing but farm though, you're capable of pressing the "W" key and turning your mouse in another direction aside from Farm 1, and Farm 2. But hey man, if you have fun, keep doing, just don't expect me to ever show up to fight you again.... And I wanted to duel on a cliffside :cry:

Lmao AD is 3 bars to pop lock anytime there is action.... so the AD zerg doesn't make you lag but the DC on azura do?

What do you expect when 12 ppl take a resource and 50 ppl show up to take it back?

We go and do something where we can fight 50+AD where we have a chance to win.... are you seriously complaining at 3 bars to 1 we should try to flip keeps? Thats ridiculous. ..just to point out that nobody makes AD come and get farmed... they chose to then get butthurt when 50+ AD die... i wonder what would be said if the tables were turned gate camping you guys and you do the same thing... that would be ok though right? Its all good to be friends as long as your the ones doing the killing but then cry when its the other way around.

Its funny i was 1v1ing a sorc right after 50 AD roll 12 of us on a resource then 1 sigle EP shows up and we kill him... the msg i got... "bring more friends next time"... seriously! Its ok to outnumber EP 3-4 to 1 but the minute 2EP kill 1 AD it wrong... perfect example.

DK SCRUB OUT

Quit. Following. The. Plebeian. That. Leads. You. And. Go. Fight. With. Vortex. And. Zazeer. In. Azura's. Star.

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

I have been homed on Haderus for prob 6 months... not about to just pick up and move becaise the AD there are zerg monkey's (lots of them are cool ppl but dactions as a whole on this server) those are all great players and great ppl i really wish they would come back to haderus

DK SCRUB OUT

I saw that Purus Vitus is the new Emperor of Haderus. I remember him being pretty good when I was playing AD on the non-vet campaign and he was Emperor.

Was hoping to add another to my greatest Emperor's in ESO list. So far it's just:

Ariana Kishi
    Zazeer
    Crown
    Benom
    Alurvelve

Pshftaa WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW No love.
    I'm hurt.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

Ariana Kishi
    Zazeer
    Crown
    Benom
    Alurvelve

Pshftaa WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW No love.
    I'm hurt. And double post. GG interwebz.
    Edited by Panda244 on April 3, 2015 11:58AM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never saw you as Emperor! Besides, I was told you were an easy kill.

1. Setup meatbag
    2. Shoot meatbag
    3. Kill Panda

I still love you! Get Emp on Azura's :D
    Edited by Psilent on April 3, 2015 12:23PM
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    AD needs to stop being returded and un-blue their stuff. Maybe if certain AD groups weren't so obsessed with trying to establish tower farms and either defended their home keeps or pushed the ring AD wouldn't be getting their butts handed to them on AS. As for DC I'm seeing 3 bars on Chill, 2 bars on AS, and 1 bar on Thorn. Why is it DC keep complaining that they never have a fair shot at winning Thorn?

Hahaha! i think someone saw the Tertiary Meat farms today! Until we start giving a *** about any server, or until one of our guys goes for emp, we really couldn't care what happens to the map! As long as people still give AP.
  • Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    Not a single EP I like aside from you is on Haderus anymore, the rest moved, the others I'm indifferent about.

No Love N'tel :neutral:
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

I'm not telling you to pick up and move, I'm telling you that there's more fun to be had outside Haderus, where there are real fights, even fights, organized fights, and just... Fun. Haderus is currently an imploded crap-tastic AP farm fest, the server needs to go, completely, replace it with a 14 day, 7 day just encourages Emperor farming. As far as great players and people go, sure, there are.

AND MOST OF THEM MOVED TO OTHER SERVERS BECAUSE HADERUS IS HORRIBLE.

Not a single EP I like aside from you is on Haderus anymore, the rest moved, the others I'm indifferent about. Do what you want man, but I'm just trying to tell you there's more fun to be had when you're not following the orders of a midget amputee crackhead who wants you to do exactly as he tells you to do.

/endrantrage

The sad part and you know this is more than likely true is that emp farming is going to happen on any server regardless of duration. As long as ZOS refuses to put their foot down and define it as a violation of CoC, you're going to have these *** guilds and their *** members *** up any server they travel to. Happened on season one servers like Volendrung. Kept happening on season 2 servers like Haderus and Chill. Keep in mind a CertaIn Guild That Has Such A HorrId Reputation started on Chill before fouling up other servers in their wake. I've seen it in so many other MMOs and games in general where a clear and obvious exploitation of existing game mechanics to secure an exclusive benefit otherwise intended to be very hard to achieve is punished severely. Why the same could not be implemented for players who clearly impede proper gameplay and even that of their own faction with such disgraceful tactics like siege griefing and idling.

I stuck it out on Haderus as long as anyone else who started at day one and was extremely poorly rewarded for my efforts. Not only is the gold reward for winning a camp pretty pitiful, but the environment just became plain toxic, and seeing additional players bite the dust in the span of weeks is poorly telling of whatever semblance of community remains there. Sometimes it's easier to try something different, especially in a game where you do have the luxury of trying something new alot easier than it would be IRL. My only frustration is primetime is about over just as I get off of work, and the only saving grace is I have the weekend off. The most irritating part is the game rewards people for being incomprehensible douchewads alot more than it does people who honestly just want to honestly play the game for what it is. You should PVP because you enjoy it or feel like it, not because you feel bullied into it or threatened by someone. I'm hoping more people realize that.

Also in response to that one group that enjoys farming chicken nublets on AS, I find it rather silly that that's the only way you can gain AP whereas smaller more skilled groups on Haderus can hold the fort for hours at a time against similarly-leveled players in far greater numbers. Congratufreakinglations you butchered 30 some odd mixed lvl10's and v14's. Try dealing with 60+ v14s. Consistently. And winning. Hooray logic.
    Edited by WarrioroftheWind_ESO on April 3, 2015 3:30PM
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

I think he was the first one behind the gate

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

I think he was the first one behind the gate

DK SCRUB OUT

Pathetic.

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see Haderus getting some action! DC crowned an Emperor yesterday and this morning I saw EP had an Emperor!

Hoping to see all 3 factions pop lock soon!
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice to see Haderus getting some action! DC crowned an Emperor yesterday and this morning I saw EP had an Emperor!

Hoping to see all 3 factions pop lock soon!
    We've seen some good numbers in prime time. Late yesterday evening when EP crowned emp it was at 2 bars each, and before that it was 2 AD bars to 3 EP bars and 2 DC bars. AD's problem is we have all the new B2P carebears trying to do PVE and bumbling around in PVP. My guild only had a minimal number of players there last night until later, and the crimson tide was pretty intense. We took some of it back after midnight with a about 3/4 of our raid being random guys we added via zone chat, but held off on trying to crown emp.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been hopping back and forth between Azuras Star and Haderus the last few days, screwing around with different builds for my DK, every time I go to Azuras though, AD is either outnumbered, or has no keeps and gets put down the second they try to take one, so i'm having more fun on Haderus, until they add new servers or fix the lag though, I probably won't be PvPing a lot. I crash at least 3-4 times a day now, and only in Cyrodiil :cry:
    Edited by Panda244 on April 11, 2015 11:24AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never saw you as Emperor! Besides, I was told you were an easy kill.

1. Setup half a dozen meatbags
    2. Shoot meatbag
    3. Kill Panda

I still love you! Get Emp on Azura's :D

Fixed that for you @Psilent and you're correct, the only thing in my death recap as emperor was meatbags. I wasn't high enough rank to unlock purge at that time, so all I could do when getting meated to the face was blockcast GDB and slowly back away. :confounded:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that was fun XD. Couple of us playing around with AD emp, some other EP take Arrius, then suddenly it feels like 30+ AD turn up to 'fix' it.
    [...] and gets put down the second they try to take one

^^ much like that now that you mention it o:)
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Leader of Cry Havoc here, just wanted to say.... NIce attempt at taking the Little Round Top by the Ash miles gate Sunday night through early monday morning :) Good attempts. You all finally moved through to attack Ash and thats what we figured you would eventually do. Was a fun fight though. CH is back and here to stay. LOM has returned w/ LB joining as well.
    Edited by Blackclouud on April 13, 2015 5:16AM
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
    @Blackclouud
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vegasmedic wrote: »
    Leader of Cry Havoc here, just wanted to say.... NIce attempt at taking the Little Round Top by the Ash miles gate Sunday night through early monday morning :) Good attempts. You all finally moved through to attack Ash and thats what we figured you would eventually do. Was a fun fight though. CH is back and here to stay. LOM has returned w/ LB joining as well.
    516a3bc7bdce3.jpeg
    For I thirst for the blue APz...!

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    LOL @Panda244 thats awesome
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
    @Blackclouud
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many people have neglected this post for over a month, what gives?

Who players on Haderus these days? Which guilds?
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "WTB Haderus 1.5"

- Driiga, EPHS, Sept. 30, 2015
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    "WTB Haderus 1.5"

- Driiga, EPHS, Sept. 30, 2015

g1352217865361546904.jpg
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Wyndfoot wrote: »
    This thread needs more loving, Been fun fighting a pop locked AD horde with 12-15 of us EP. The AP has been fantastic!

Happy for you guys but for some us PvP isn't just about AP. It's the AvA aspect which involves taking and holding objectives. I bet don't even let you guys keep KC for more than a hour still, right?

932404a348fee0c3d7a7cbada8fe3b24-d57jz0j.jpg