The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    As an ill-fated Centauri Regent once said, 'when you trim the PVP tree down to a PVP bush, it's harder to get much of anything done'. "Weeding out" people seems to have an adverse effect to a faction once capable of holding home keeps on a regular basis.

Not exactly sure what this is about, no context here Warrior. No context, anyways... I'm working on getting good footage together for some videos, difficult to get good footage these days because the TTK is so utterly FUBAR. Make one mistake and I fall over dead, I don't even twitch. Just dead.

I don't see what the problem is here...I mean you're AD.....just saying...

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    As an ill-fated Centauri Regent once said, 'when you trim the PVP tree down to a PVP bush, it's harder to get much of anything done'. "Weeding out" people seems to have an adverse effect to a faction once capable of holding home keeps on a regular basis.

Not exactly sure what this is about, no context here Warrior. No context, anyways... I'm working on getting good footage together for some videos, difficult to get good footage these days because the TTK is so utterly FUBAR. Make one mistake and I fall over dead, I don't even twitch. Just dead.

TTK is broke...? Try fighting up front for prolonged periods of time, it isn't possible. Not unless you have a pocket healer, and that healer doesn't get focused down and gang banged, even as a full up tank spec I don't last as long as I did in 1.5 because the damage that people are doing has been scaled x10 but health/magicka/stamina haven't, so the TTK is short AF, and you die much much faster.

It's simple math dear Fernwood... :trollface:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TTK is broke...? Try fighting up front for prolonged periods of time, it isn't possible. Not unless you have a pocket healer, and that healer doesn't get focused down and gang banged, even as a full up tank spec I don't last as long as I did in 1.5 because the damage that people are doing has been scaled x10 but health/magicka/stamina haven't, so the TTK is short AF, and you die much much faster.

It's simple math dear Fernwood... :trollface:

It's a brutal game Crassus. And I suspect that you simply are receiving a very very warm "welcome back" from your friends.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no way, Fernwood is here!
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »

I probably should not be commenting in the Haderus thread since I no longer domicile there. But that may change again. There is much talk about the Thornblade guilds moving to Chillrend to escape the lag problems which of course will create the same problems on Chill. Some of us have talked about moving back to Had as a result.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

STFU and go back to being a traitorous scumbag Cypriot :heart:
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    haha! Same here man have not played in Haderus in a long time, Chillrend is not bad... but Azuras has been very very nice!
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

I probably should not be commenting in the Haderus thread since I no longer domicile there. But that may change again. There is much talk about the Thornblade guilds moving to Chillrend to escape the lag problems which of course will create the same problems on Chill. Some of us have talked about moving back to Had as a result.

I remember reading from someone recently that they were quitting because lag in THorn is 'utterly unbearable'. Which bears the question why do people keep playing there to begin with? It's like an addiction they can't escape.

Personally I would also recommend AS. It could benefit from a few more skilled EP. The majority there seems to be spillover from BWB with considerably more subvets than both enemy factions (A fact that certain AD members felt necessary to take advantage of the other day...). Even without solid leadership EP managed to maintain a tenuous grip on Emperorship for several hours despite battling on 2 fronts most of the day, ultimately losing solely because EP participation dropped off sharply towards the late late night whereas DC got a bumper crop of late evening players. It'd be a chance to help train up a new generation of PVPers and show them that EP has the sharpest teeth when cornered. It's certainly less laggy than Thorn and the stakes much higher, requiring much more participation than squatting on one's patoot behind a gate or in a winery for hours on end.

And Ntel you're not that paper easy to kill. I recall running into you at the top of Arrius mine tower and it took forever to kill you you slippery ***.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We've been playing on Azura's Star and Chillrend lately. Azura's Star is a lot of fun and a single organized raid group can get some good things accomplished there. Chillrend however is a lot more zergy like Thornblade, and we only go there when we just want to harvest some AP without having to worry about trying to gain ground and being on offense.

AD, though, wow. Yesterday afternoon we had Thorn, Chill, and BWB triple pop locked, Azura's star at 3 bars each, and then poor old Haderus with 3 bars of AD with nothing to do and 1 bar each of EP and DC. I still go back to Haderus if I want to farm dolmen chests or grind CPs in delves, but not much actual PVP happening there. I think EP and DC would benefit from some groups leaving their pop locked campaigns to play on Had, but it leaves a lot of AD out in the cold due to their higher numbers. And if only a few EP/DC groups switch over, Had may still not be balanced, which is unfortunate.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember reading from someone recently that they were quitting because lag in THorn is 'utterly unbearable'. Which bears the question why do people keep playing there to begin with? It's like an addiction they can't escape.

Personally I would also recommend AS. It could benefit from a few more skilled EP. The majority there seems to be spillover from BWB with considerably more subvets than both enemy factions (A fact that certain AD members felt necessary to take advantage of the other day...). Even without solid leadership EP managed to maintain a tenuous grip on Emperorship for several hours despite battling on 2 fronts most of the day, ultimately losing solely because EP participation dropped off sharply towards the late late night whereas DC got a bumper crop of late evening players. It'd be a chance to help train up a new generation of PVPers and show them that EP has the sharpest teeth when cornered. It's certainly less laggy than Thorn and the stakes much higher, requiring much more participation than squatting on one's patoot behind a gate or in a winery for hours on end.

And Ntel you're not that paper easy to kill. I recall running into you at the top of Arrius mine tower and it took forever to kill you you slippery ***.
    I stayed behind to hold you off so my group could get back to BRK, and no... With the Stamina set-up I can be relatively squirmy and hard to acquire, was going to drop caltrops, banner, and spam brawler, and I did nearly kill at least three people looking at their HP bars after I died. But I think I goofed up and used the wrong potion or got CC'd, I can't really remember... Still, being a tank, and being a squirmy worm are two different things :cry:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭

Whoops, Our group had a veryveryvery good day farming those reds yesterday! A lot of AP was made...
  • Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    R.I.P. Emperor Fenrirr!
  • Fenrirr
    Fenrirr
    Soul Shriven
    Wyndfoot wrote: »
    R.I.P. Emperor Fenrirr!

ty, it was fun while it lasted. At the very least there's more action now!
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    So someone managed to flip emp? About time, I haven't logged in yet, but I hope it's not a zerg and those ppl will stay there to defend. Whack a resource, or actually whack a farra lm, is soo boring :(

For last few days the cycle was the same. A red group(we all know which) takes resource, farms as much as they can. Bunch of AD shows up, kicks them out. The END. And after few hours it repeats.

So despite my relationship with Haderus, I'm forced to move to other campaigns, and since Chill is turning into Thorn, there is only 1 left for me...
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vortexman11 This is why we never get anything done in Cyrodiil.
    j8meqg.jpg
    What made it even worse is the entire time his character was grunting and screaming along the lines of "Hoo raaa... Huh raaa... Raaa rRaaaa!"
    Edited by Panda244 on March 31, 2015 9:30PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another day in Cyrodiil
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just another day....

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Just another day....

That would make a good Katy Perry song! Interview anyone?

30 days is a nice long stretch, it just sucks that competition went out the window on account of the opposing sides. It could've been worse though. You could've said you'd reign for 20 days then get knocked off the next day like RhiannonA >->.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just another day....

That would make a good Katy Perry song! Interview anyone?

30 days is a nice long stretch, it just sucks that competition went out the window on account of the opposing sides. It could've been worse though. You could've said you'd reign for 20 days then get knocked off the next day like RhiannonA >->.
    If I said I'd reign for 20 days. I'd reign for 20 days. Because Zazeer would let me, and I'd kill anyone intelligent enough to try and stop me :sunglasses:

Oh, and DK OP.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nom nom tower farm.... was some actually decent fights today and yesterday... maybe one day EP will get enough to even the numbers and have some epic ones

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Nom nom tower farm.... was some actually decent fights today and yesterday... maybe one day EP will get enough to even the numbers and have some epic ones

DK SCRUB OUT

Epic fights fighting blues, I experienced a scroll farm, a tower farm, and... That's it, when I was fighting EP.

Really wish you guys would experiment a bit, Arrius mine, Scroll --> Tower. Sejanus.

Extremely boring fighting you, hence why I moved to Azuras, but that's controlled by blue atm, so I'm in Haderus. :wink:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

Epic fights fighting blues, I experienced a scroll farm, a tower farm, and... That's it, when I was fighting EP.

Really wish you guys would experiment a bit, Arrius mine, Scroll --> Tower. Sejanus.

Extremely boring fighting you, hence why I moved to Azuras, but that's controlled by blue atm, so I'm in Haderus. :wink:

AD 3 Bars DC 2 Bars EP 1Bar.... hmmm sorry the 16 of us couldn't take keeps from the 200 AD zerg monkeys... although we did make a few sieges that were quickly squashed so we decided to exploit AD's ability to just hord to an objective and throw themselves at it ;) the AP was great and laughs even better.

From your statement of Azuras its kinda funny... why don't you go give the DC on Azuras the great frights you want with 16 ppl there? Rather then sit on a server where you out number the other factions picking off easy kills and then handing out a performance evaluation? But then again its the AD way... as we have seen for a long time.

ADDED:In fact why even come to haderus if the EP are so bad.... its kinda funny the attitudes that float around on Haderus AD of how great they are... granted every factions have thier good players but rofl stomping ppl with 3-4 times thier numbers doesn't make them good

DK SCRUB OUT
    Edited by Galalin on April 3, 2015 5:37AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

AD 3 Bars DC 2 Bars EP 1Bar.... hmmm sorry the 16 of us couldn't take keeps from the 200 AD zerg monkeys... although we did make a few sieges that were quickly squashed so we decided to exploit AD's ability to just hord to an objective and throw themselves at it ;) the AP was great and laughs even better.

From your statement of Azuras its kinda funny... why don't you go give the DC on Azuras the great frights you want with 16 ppl there? Rather then sit on a server where you out number the other factions picking off easy kills and then handing out a performance evaluation? But then again its the AD way... as we have seen for a long time.

ADDED:In fact why even come to haderus if the EP are so bad.... its kinda funny the attitudes that float around on Haderus AD of how great they are... granted every factions have thier good players but rofl stomping ppl with 3-4 times thier numbers doesn't make them good

DK SCRUB OUT

I personally try to go where there aren't any zergs, because I crash when there are. Azura's DC zergs, so I'd crash if I went there, Thornblade, is Thornblade. Chillrend, is Thornblade 2.0. Haderus, was a fair fight for DC and AD, and not that many zergs, so I didn't crash, and I had fun, not my fault the PvErs feel entitled to a buff server and stay at 3 bars or poplocked to rolfstomp you. It is your fault that you do nothing but farm though, you're capable of pressing the "W" key and turning your mouse in another direction aside from Farm 1, and Farm 2. But hey man, if you have fun, keep doing, just don't expect me to ever show up to fight you again.... And I wanted to duel on a cliffside :cry:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD needs to stop being returded and un-blue their stuff. Maybe if certain AD groups weren't so obsessed with trying to establish tower farms and either defended their home keeps or pushed the ring AD wouldn't be getting their butts handed to them on AS. As for DC I'm seeing 3 bars on Chill, 2 bars on AS, and 1 bar on Thorn. Why is it DC keep complaining that they never have a fair shot at winning Thorn?
    Edited by WarrioroftheWind_ESO on April 3, 2015 7:18AM
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

I personally try to go where there aren't any zergs, because I crash when there are. Azura's DC zergs, so I'd crash if I went there, Thornblade, is Thornblade. Chillrend, is Thornblade 2.0. Haderus, was a fair fight for DC and AD, and not that many zergs, so I didn't crash, and I had fun, not my fault the PvErs feel entitled to a buff server and stay at 3 bars or poplocked to rolfstomp you. It is your fault that you do nothing but farm though, you're capable of pressing the "W" key and turning your mouse in another direction aside from Farm 1, and Farm 2. But hey man, if you have fun, keep doing, just don't expect me to ever show up to fight you again.... And I wanted to duel on a cliffside :cry:

Lmao AD is 3 bars to pop lock anytime there is action.... so the AD zerg doesn't make you lag but the DC on azura do?

What do you expect when 12 ppl take a resource and 50 ppl show up to take it back?

We go and do something where we can fight 50+AD where we have a chance to win.... are you seriously complaining at 3 bars to 1 we should try to flip keeps? Thats ridiculous. ..just to point out that nobody makes AD come and get farmed... they chose to then get butthurt when 50+ AD die... i wonder what would be said if the tables were turned gate camping you guys and you do the same thing... that would be ok though right? Its all good to be friends as long as your the ones doing the killing but then cry when its the other way around.

Its funny i was 1v1ing a sorc right after 50 AD roll 12 of us on a resource then 1 sigle EP shows up and we kill him... the msg i got... "bring more friends next time"... seriously! Its ok to outnumber EP 3-4 to 1 but the minute 2EP kill 1 AD it wrong... perfect example.

So i ask you N'tell what exactly are we supposed to do? Please do tell

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

Lmao AD is 3 bars to pop lock anytime there is action.... so the AD zerg doesn't make you lag but the DC on azura do?

What do you expect when 12 ppl take a resource and 50 ppl show up to take it back?

We go and do something where we can fight 50+AD where we have a chance to win.... are you seriously complaining at 3 bars to 1 we should try to flip keeps? Thats ridiculous. ..just to point out that nobody makes AD come and get farmed... they chose to then get butthurt when 50+ AD die... i wonder what would be said if the tables were turned gate camping you guys and you do the same thing... that would be ok though right? Its all good to be friends as long as your the ones doing the killing but then cry when its the other way around.

Its funny i was 1v1ing a sorc right after 50 AD roll 12 of us on a resource then 1 sigle EP shows up and we kill him... the msg i got... "bring more friends next time"... seriously! Its ok to outnumber EP 3-4 to 1 but the minute 2EP kill 1 AD it wrong... perfect example.

DK SCRUB OUT
    Tis a simple solution oh dear scrub.

Quit. Following. The. Plebeian. That. Leads. You. And. Go. Fight. With. Vortex. And. Zazeer. In. Azura's. Star.

SCRUBBIER NB OUT
    Edited by Panda244 on April 3, 2015 8:41AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

Quit. Following. The. Plebeian. That. Leads. You. And. Go. Fight. With. Vortex. And. Zazeer. In. Azura's. Star.

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

I have been homed on Haderus for prob 6 months... not about to just pick up and move becaise the AD there are zerg monkey's (lots of them are cool ppl but dactions as a whole on this server) those are all great players and great ppl i really wish they would come back to haderus

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

I have been homed on Haderus for prob 6 months... not about to just pick up and move becaise the AD there are zerg monkey's (lots of them are cool ppl but dactions as a whole on this server) those are all great players and great ppl i really wish they would come back to haderus

DK SCRUB OUT

I'm not telling you to pick up and move, I'm telling you that there's more fun to be had outside Haderus, where there are real fights, even fights, organized fights, and just... Fun. Haderus is currently an imploded crap-tastic AP farm fest, the server needs to go, completely, replace it with a 14 day, 7 day just encourages Emperor farming. As far as great players and people go, sure, there are.

AND MOST OF THEM MOVED TO OTHER SERVERS BECAUSE HADERUS IS HORRIBLE.

Not a single EP I like aside from you is on Haderus anymore, the rest moved, the others I'm indifferent about. Do what you want man, but I'm just trying to tell you there's more fun to be had when you're not following the orders of a jerk.

/endrantrage
    Edited by Panda244 on April 11, 2015 11:30AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

I saw that Purus Vitus is the new Emperor of Haderus. I remember him being pretty good when I was playing AD on the non-vet campaign and he was Emperor.

Please tell me he isn't a gate camper.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

SCRUBBIER NB OUT

DK SCRUB OUT

I saw that Purus Vitus is the new Emperor of Haderus. I remember him being pretty good when I was playing AD on the non-vet campaign and he was Emperor.

Please tell me he isn't a gate camper.

Not that I can tell. Blazing Shield, Steel Tornado Emperor.

Back up, smack him in the face with ranged, he dies.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF