The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A Call to Haderus!

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would like to extend many respectful chortles, and back slaps for Benom who was kind enough to donate their flappity flaps to this one's bounty quest, 18 times, as three of us spent a few hours trying to take arrius from the three or twenty pacters who had taken it.

A truly generous soul who in no way should consider this humble one a threat from now on as Tele is far to incompetent, and weak compared to folks you really should chase after instead.

Also, that was fun and this one was almost sad when more people rolled in and began to 'help'.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    This one would like to extend many respectful chortles, and back slaps for Benom who was kind enough to donate their flappity flaps to this one's bounty quest, 18 times, as three of us spent a few hours trying to take arrius from the three or twenty pacters who had taken it.

A truly generous soul who in no way should consider this humble one a threat from now on as Tele is far to incompetent, and weak compared to folks you really should chase after instead.

Also, that was fun and this one was almost sad when more people rolled in and began to 'help'.

Reads Post. Stops at 18 times. Facedesks.
    Galalin wrote: »
    But apparently ppl have up to 250 CP so far.... i miss the great PvP that you could only get on Haderus. And as much as i hate PvE I'm finding myself forced into it more and more.. @Panda244 how about when you get back we go mano a panda for the lone rights to Haderus.... 2 one man armies colliding for the memories of what once was the best PvP server in the game. After we can sit down with some mead... lick our wounds, dance to the tune of star wars and pray to the greater power for protection from the jesus beam.

DK SCRUB OUT

A duel for the people? A duel for what once was, and never shall be again? :cry:
    So long as Vortex buys the mead and Telel licks my wounds! :triumph:

Jk on Telel's part... I love the little furball but a cat licking your wounds would just hurt... Going to leave this here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvVbsmZqw4
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not forget this one is also a werewolf. So best of both worlds in the tongue department yes?

Oh and also that bit of musical genius comes up a lot in COH's team speak chat. Usually right before the boss cat gets hit by a meteor, 2 invasions, and 3 jesus beam's all at once.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not forget this one is also a werewolf. So best of both worlds in the tongue department yes?

Oh and also that bit of musical genius comes up a lot in COH's team speak chat. Usually right before the boss cat gets hit by a meteor, 2 invasions, and 3 jesus beam's all at once.
    I feel your pain oh furry one..... I feel it... Right here... Right here......... Right in the heart.

Edited by Panda244 on March 8, 2015 6:47PM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the lungs, and the kidneys, and the no no bits, and the medulla oblongata, and the....

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the lungs, and the kidneys, and the no no bits, and the medulla oblongata, and the....
    The what what... Medul-what? Google time!

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dammit i had to leave after the 5 of us capped the lvl 5 keep defended by 5-6 AD with the emp.... sounds like i missed out

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh aye that you did.

Benom basically played sacrificial goat to lure the three of us in while his comrades did their snipey mchidey wuss thing from as far back as they could manage. Which was a darn good strategy as it kept us from really farming AP after the fifth or twelfth kill.

Had you been there as well it's entirely likely Telel would have died more than their average 3 deaths an hour, and we'd most definitely had to knock down both the inner and outer walls more than three times before we got enough goobers upon the dance pole of pwning. AKA the front flag.

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh aye that you did.

Benom basically played sacrificial goat to lure the three of us in while his comrades did their snipey mchidey wuss thing from as far back as they could manage. Which was a darn good strategy as it kept us from really farming AP after the fifth or twelfth kill.

Had you been there as well it's entirely likely Telel would have died more than their average 3 deaths an hour, and we'd most definitely had to knock down both the inner and outer walls more than three times before we got enough goobers upon the dance pole of pwning. AKA the front flag.

I hate to disappoint you but I'm just a DK in a 1.6 world... a world of trying to survive with minimal to moderate success chasing down scraps from nb's and templars hoping to get a hit in here and there while trying in vain to avoid being jesus beamed into eternity lol.

In all seriousness i have completely changed my build/gear and play style.... the only threat i may pose would have been a dodge roll race to the gaurds.

DK SCRUB OUT

• Thorjagger
    So they took my wings? Big deal....
    Edited by Thorjagger on March 9, 2015 4:56AM
    Tyndreos Lacedion V ,Dragon Knight.

Guild Leader Abandoned Legion.

Former Emperor Of Haderus.

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thorjagger wrote: »
    So they took my wings? Big deal....
    They clipped your wings and took your feathers, what're you going to do Tyn! No more feathers to fluff! :trollface:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that sounded to negative i am currently working on my DK wreck your face build thatscoming along nicely.... another week or 2 and i should be ready to roll... no pun intended :wink: after all i don't have to tank whats dead

DK SCRUB OUT
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If that sounded to negative i am currently working on my DK wreck your face build thatscoming along nicely.... another week or 2 and i should be ready to roll... no pun intended :wink: after all i don't have to tank whats dead

DK SCRUB OUT

Tex said something about not being able to kill ppl en-masse anymore, but that he did better with single target. Maybe you should adopt Vujk's chargewhipwhipspankspankdead build?

I pretty much stuck to my build from before with a couple tweaks. As long as I can kill those swarms of craglorn bitchbugs, I'm happy.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

Tex said something about not being able to kill ppl en-masse anymore, but that he did better with single target. Maybe you should adopt Vujk's chargewhipwhipspankspankdead build?

I pretty much stuck to my build from before with a couple tweaks. As long as I can kill those swarms of craglorn bitchbugs, I'm happy.

Yup no more mass tanking for me... but thats not to say i can't 1vX with this build.... just not as effectively and no tanking involved
  • venomsky
    venomsky
    ✭✭✭
    Oh aye that you did.

i think u forgot to say one of you guys was emp, actually im confused how u managed to die 12 times from tyagos snipes with emp templar and 1 more templar, 1 NB spaming fear, 1 emp, and 1 templar spaming broken execution skill.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

Yup no more mass tanking for me... but thats not to say i can't 1vX with this build.... just not as effectively and no tanking involved
    Roll a Nightblade, get in some skintight Plate, make her look sexy, take zergs.
    Done & Done ***! :dizzy:(Totally tanking you guise on Nutella when I get back.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I'd love to know at what hour of the night we got our home scrolls because I logged on around Noon today and I see AD are being busy beavers stealing them back.

I really hope alot of the major guilds pull their heads out of their butts and just recommit to PVP because they'd get CP just fine if they played the damb game instead of trying to grind out all 3600 points in under a week. There's a reason all those broken-ass grind hotspots were hotfixed. It's like the loot spot in Destiny, iirc they had to hotfix that twice because people were just sitting there for hours on end killing mobs to get special items. How that can be considered REMOTELY fun is beyond me.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one noticed some happy fun occuring right before the servers went down. So they are assuming that right before that, or right after they came back up a group of plucky young reds in their pre-teen numbers (populatio, not age) came forth and did much quick snagging of things.

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dammit i had to leave after the 5 of us capped the lvl 5 keep defended by 5-6 AD with the emp.... sounds like i missed out

DK SCRUB OUT

Don't know if you can really call the current Emperor of Haderus an "Emperor".

I get such great entertainment watching him die or try to do damage to people. He tried to kill Horus the other day and couldn't, so I downed Horus in less than 2 seconds. Sent a smiley to Horus and left to go grind CP.

How that Emperor got into Meat has had some of us scratching our heads.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

DK SCRUB OUT

I get such great entertainment watching him die or try to do damage to people. He tried to kill Horus the other day and couldn't, so I downed Horus in less than 2 seconds. Sent a smiley to Horus and left to go grind CP.

Getting emp is almost entirely based on hours played in PVP. It no longer has much to do with anything else.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Psilent wrote: »

DK SCRUB OUT

Getting emp is almost entirely based on hours played in PVP. It no longer has much to do with anything else.

I almost wonder if they should create a sort of megaquest where you have to not only have top ranks but have completed various goals related to damage dealing, healing, or general support of offensives and defensive efforts. Most of the time the emp is whoever has the most points at time of taking the ring and they end up utterly incompetent or noncontributing. I've seen some emps that fight tooth and nail to hold on till the end and others that just roll over yawn and wait for it to be over so they can drop the server and let their best buddy/guildie get free points into first place.

I would like to see emps reign for a long time and have fun with it, and at the same time I don't want them to reign for a prolonged period of time purely because of lack of opposition. I do not want another Murder Thumbs. I do not want another Sura, and I'm fairly certain there's other people who feel the same way. If all the pleas for competition on what are meant to be competitive pvp servers and not personal faction buff bonanzas keep falling on deaf ears and the quality of the game deteriorates to a point where even the buff babies are no longer satisfied, then they have only themselves to blame.

I'm assuming ZoS is working on a complete rehaul to the pvp system and how points are calculated and awarded to accompany IC. That's why it's taking so long to finalize. Unless they address that issue what's to say there won't be buff servers when IC does roll out so each faction gets its own IC to themselves.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to apply Megaserver tech to Cyro where everyone occupies the same 'area' just in various layers and that the system would sort people into rough caps per layer before filling up the next, and not making the next layer up available unless there is some semblance of balance to ensure competitive fighting.

Yes the patch just came out last week and alot of people are busy looking at the bells and whistles. Half my friends list is people hitting up all the city hubs working on Legerdemain. I've been working on it slowly myself. I try to jump into Cyro if I see something going on, but every time I do I just see a bare dozen or so EP get steamrolled by 2 bars of AD in less than an hour. It was a good thing having competition on Haderus for the first time in literally months, and it worked whether members of AD liked it or not. It's irritating that the greed of one or two guilds up and ruined it all, but that's not to say that guilds that do care can't do anything about it. I don't have that liberty with the way I play, but I'd like to hope there's guilds that'll come back once they realize that it'd be far more rewarding to grind their CPs while smashing in enemy face and getting drunk off the tears of buff babies.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    That being said, any EP guilds want to get together with mine and take Haderus back?

We've got a TS for all to join - or leaders can just coordinate with myself to get the ball rolling.
    Vehemence
  • Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Due to Haderus seeming dead each time I've logged in, I'm on Chillrend at the moment. (Sadly, me bailing on Haderus after 5 minutes means the next person to log in also sees an empty server).

I'm happy to shift back if there's going to be some EP presence but I'm only a lone Templar.
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    That being said, any EP guilds want to get together with mine and take Haderus back?

We've got a TS for all to join - or leaders can just coordinate with myself to get the ball rolling.

let me know if you want to get something going this weekend. i am also on spring break next week. I can get 1 to 2 raids of AD in there for some fun.
  • Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »

let me know if you want to get something going this weekend. i am also on spring break next week. I can get 1 to 2 raids of AD in there for some fun.

I don't think the problem is getting 1-2 raids of AD there lol
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wyndfoot wrote: »

How nice of him offering to allow what basically amounts to scripted PVP.

Edited by Weberda on March 11, 2015 1:23PM
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Better than no PvP or dead PvP or outnumbered PvP.... But boring nonetheless :tongue:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Better than no PvP or dead PvP or outnumbered PvP.... But boring nonetheless :tongue:

I don't it's at all better than those 3. At best it's equivalent. In any event if your AD friends in that particular guild venture onto Haderus their only options will be the first two. And why in the world would/do they bring on 1-2 raids when they know full well the opposition is lucky to muster half that.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't it's at all better than those 3. At best it's equivalent. In any event if your AD friends in that particular guild venture onto Haderus their only options will be the first two. And why in the world would/do they bring on 1-2 raids when they know full well the opposition is lucky to muster half that.
    Faction "pride" and simple silliness is extremely prevalent on the AD side... You should know that from your time on Lo Behold and zone chat... They don't do what makes sense, they do what they think makes sense. It's like comparing apples to oranges and then saying that the orange is actually a McFlurry. Sense made = Zero.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Faction "pride" and simple silliness is extremely prevalent on the AD side... You should know that from your time on Lo Behold and zone chat... They don't do what makes sense, they do what they think makes sense. It's like comparing apples to oranges and then saying that the orange is actually a McFlurry. Sense made = Zero.

I know. "We're going to show how good we are bringing in 48 guys to go against your 10".

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA