The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Call to Haderus!

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Wyndfoot wrote: »
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Observant wrote: »
    That being said, any EP guilds want to get together with mine and take Haderus back?

We've got a TS for all to join - or leaders can just coordinate with myself to get the ball rolling.

let me know if you want to get something going this weekend. i am also on spring break next week. I can get 1 to 2 raids of AD in there for some fun.

I don't think the problem is getting 1-2 raids of AD there lol

How nice of him offering to allow what basically amounts to scripted PVP.
    Better than no PvP or dead PvP or outnumbered PvP.... But boring nonetheless :tongue:

I don't it's at all better than those 3. At best it's equivalent. In any event if your AD friends in that particular guild venture onto Haderus their only options will be the first two. And why in the world would/do they bring on 1-2 raids when they know full well the opposition is lucky to muster half that.
    Faction "pride" and simple silliness is extremely prevalent on the AD side... You should know that from your time on Lo Behold and zone chat... They don't do what makes sense, they do what they think makes sense. It's like comparing apples to oranges and then saying that the orange is actually a McFlurry. Sense made = Zero.

I know. "We're going to show how good we are bringing in 48 guys to go against your 10".

And they still get shrekt. Or they did... Until a lot of your main players left :cry:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    That being said, any EP guilds want to get together with mine and take Haderus back?

We've got a TS for all to join - or leaders can just coordinate with myself to get the ball rolling.

let me know if you want to get something going this weekend. i am also on spring break next week. I can get 1 to 2 raids of AD in there for some fun.

Better than no PvP or dead PvP or outnumbered PvP.... But boring nonetheless :tongue:

I don't it's at all better than those 3. At best it's equivalent. In any event if your AD friends in that particular guild venture onto Haderus their only options will be the first two. And why in the world would/do they bring on 1-2 raids when they know full well the opposition is lucky to muster half that.
    Faction "pride" and simple silliness is extremely prevalent on the AD side... You should know that from your time on Lo Behold and zone chat... They don't do what makes sense, they do what they think makes sense. It's like comparing apples to oranges and then saying that the orange is actually a McFlurry. Sense made = Zero.

I know. "We're going to show how good we are bringing in 48 guys to go against your 10".

And they still get shrekt. Or they did... Until a lot of your main players left :cry:

It's like that one episode of South Park, Stanley's Cup, where at the touching finale the big major league hockey team goes and beats up the peewee hockey team....bloodily I might add.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's like that one episode of South Park, Stanley's Cup, where at the touching finale the big major league hockey team goes and beats up the peewee hockey team....bloodily I might add.
    I dunno man... When I think about the Haderus EP natives, this always comes to mind, and the general story about Spartacus overall... Great show btw! :smiley:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8KeIWyIhNg
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just trying to get some good pvp going on haderus. Picking a night in which you know people will be on competing is better then there never being ppl on competing. its not like fights are scripted or something like that. Also, Observant asked if there were any guilds that wanted to get together for a night in haderus. That questions seems to imply "hey anyone want to get together and form a competitive group to go in to haderus and have some fun." the question does not ask if a few ppl want to get together and fight. that is already happening. i am simply offering an opportunity for a night in which both factions can get together with decent force on what seems to be all of our home campaigns and try to have some real fun there. I was simply under the impression that Observant was trying to mount a force to fight in haderus. Simply having a larger EP force run in there and fight a few yellow is just as boring as AD doing it. Simply trying to promote some good ol fun in haderus. is that so bad?
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dunno man... When I think about the Haderus EP natives, this always comes to mind, and the general story about Spartacus overall... Great show btw! :smiley:

THANKS FOR SAYING SPOILER ALERT GOD DAMMIT I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF BINGE WATCHING THAT ON NETFLIX
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

THANKS FOR SAYING SPOILER ALERT GOD DAMMIT I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF BINGE WATCHING THAT ON NETFLIX

@vortexman11 if the show is more than 2 years old there's no such thing as a spoiler alert, it's your own fault for not already watching the epicness. Now, if you want, I can spoil Gods of the Arena as well :wink:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am just trying to get some good pvp going on haderus. Picking a night in which you know people will be on competing is better then there never being ppl on competing. its not like fights are scripted or something like that. Also, Observant asked if there were any guilds that wanted to get together for a night in haderus. That questions seems to imply "hey anyone want to get together and form a competitive group to go in to haderus and have some fun." the question does not ask if a few ppl want to get together and fight. that is already happening. i am simply offering an opportunity for a night in which both factions can get together with decent force on what seems to be all of our home campaigns and try to have some real fun there. I was simply under the impression that Observant was trying to mount a force to fight in haderus. Simply having a larger EP force run in there and fight a few yellow is just as boring as AD doing it. Simply trying to promote some good ol fun in haderus. is that so bad?

Wait, are you thinking I want a completely red map? I'm not fully comprehending your post.
    My goal was to get some EP guilds in there to push back to Bleakers and Sej. But I'm not PVPing right now because of all the glitches.
    Vehemence
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, are you thinking I want a completely red map? I'm not fully comprehending your post.
    My goal was to get some EP guilds in there to push back to Bleakers and Sej. But I'm not PVPing right now because of all the glitches.

no not at all. i was just thinking that if you get a big force together, then you may just run over ppl in haderus and and that wont be fun. I am offering to that if you can get a force together then i can get a force together nd we can have some fun in haderus with some good fighting that hasnt happened in awhile. this has nothing to do with scrolls or emp or number of keps or anything. simply some good ol fighing.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Psilent @Armitas @vortexman11 @Weberda @Telel @Galalin Hey. Hey Guys.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :wink:
    Downloading ESO right naoh. I'll be shanking you repeatedly within a day or so.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh good! You started the download today, it should finish up on the 18th or 19th just in time for B2P

Anyways I really need you...Vjori isn't reliable for testing out builds as he has a tendency to Jesus Beam me.
    Edited by vortexman11 on March 13, 2015 4:08AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh good! You started the download today, it should finish up on the 18th or 19th just in time for B2P

Yep.. 2-4 days depending on how horridly it wants to *** my 10mb/s download speed! :dizzy:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyways I really need you...Vjori isn't reliable for testing out builds as he has a tendency to Jesus Beam me.

Because you're to good to resort to asking your guild master to stand still and not kill you with fear spam?

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, this should liven things up a bit. Should also provide a major boost to the AD forces on Chill which lately consist mostly of Haderus ex-pats like Vujk and Mitra.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on chillrend now. Glad you're back. Let me know if you need to test anything. I personally want to test crit defense from gear and cp individually to see if it applies to shields at all. If it doesn't, I guess its useless for me. I doubt it does but it's worth trying since the changes.

Two things to know that will save you some heartache when you log 1.6.
    Shields are your only defense in light armor and nothing reduces block costs except things that say block cost reduction. Cp stamina reduction only works on skills, it won't help with roll, block, or break. Glyphs will reduce roll.
    Edited by Armitas on March 13, 2015 12:48PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was a 3v1 in Nisin Cave and I did /sitchair to watch until the fighting got to intense. So I cleared out the mobs for you to keep fighting. 10 minutes later, the AD you were fighting left and I knew you needed a port back to the gate, so I "expedited" your return! Then Vjori made you a free health glyph!

@Panda244 would you prefer I wrecking blow spam you to death or Breath of Life spam you as your welcome back present?

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrlcome back!!!! What % are you at.... i would have replied sooner but i was on suspension

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done with this campaign.... screw all you AD way to ruin a campaign

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Done with this campaign.... screw all you AD way to ruin a campaign

DK SCRUB OUT

@Galalin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y But... But our duel? The-Dean-Winchester-Single-Tear-in-When-The-Levee-Breaks-supernatural-20261995-510-260.gif

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can duel whenever but im done there... its just sickening how everytime 10-15 EP finally grp up the emp has to call 50 AD to defend against EP trying to take thier home keeps or even a resource. Thats the whole reason EP has left.... i honeatly hope it turns back to an emp flipping campaign at this point.

EP stopped helping the emp farmers to stop the emp flipping going on that made AD cry like babies and in return when they come back the get gate camped by 5x the numbers. So congrats AD i for one wil not be back unless im helping ppl flip emps
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can duel whenever but im done there... its just sickening how everytime 10-15 EP finally grp up the emp has to call 50 AD to defend against EP trying to take thier home keeps or even a resource. Thats the whole reason EP has left.... i honeatly hope it turns back to an emp flipping campaign at this point.

EP stopped helping the emp farmers to stop the emp flipping going on that made AD cry like babies and in return when they come back the get gate camped by 5x the numbers. So congrats AD i for one wil not be back unless im helping ppl flip emps
    53802628.jpg
    Okay on a more serious note... It's sad that you have to leave because the AD on Haderus are turds, I tried never to gate camp unless I was Sap Tank trolling or actually needed AP for something, and it's the single most offensive and poor sportsmanship thing you can do in Cyrodiil, they honestly need to make it so that once the last keep to a gate is taken, it's only open for a certain amount of time, after that time it closes again. Until the keep is recaptured and then lost again, because gate camping people are not only lazy. But they're ***. Pure n' simple ***.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after tonight this one is considering taking their guild en masse to Chillrend and leaving haderus to the griefer kiddies who are now running the show.

After retaking Farragut this one watched no less than 5 people who are on the top 10 of the boards ride through the gate. These individuals then proceeded to camp the spawn point of the southern morrowind gate. When it was suggested they should perhaps go find a real fight on another server instead of piling on folks who were already about to quit some of them boasted of how 'skilled' they are and how they did not need a real fight to prove it.

Apparently they did not understand the definition of either irony or skill.

Minutes later, and a few 7 on 1 fights later, an equal number of pacters finally showed up and these 'skilled' players were promptly sent back home to cry about how mean Telel is for being nearby and giving away their hiding places.

This one was even told they were stupid and muted by one of these grand individuals of a most august reputation. Fortunately Telel has never boasted of their low intelligence and if they were such a thing they'd likely not even know they should be upset by it. This is a win win yes?

On behalf of Telel's guild we wish to extend our apologies to the opposition for aiding these individuals for the last few weeks. We hope you will now come in force and wipe these pretentious no skill poseurs back down a peg or eighty.

Just please do not resort to their low brow antics once it occurs.

And if you do not perhaps we'll cross spammed skills on Chillrend sometime soon.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    So after tonight this one is considering taking their guild en masse to Chillrend and leaving haderus to the griefer kiddies who are now running the show.

After retaking Farragut this one watched no less than 5 people who are on the top 10 of the boards ride through the gate. These individuals then proceeded to camp the spawn point of the southern morrowind gate. When it was suggested they should perhaps go find a real fight on another server instead of piling on folks who were already about to quit some of them boasted of how 'skilled' they are and how they did not need a real fight to prove it.

Apparently they did not understand the definition of either irony or skill.

Minutes later, and a few 7 on 1 fights later, an equal number of pacters finally showed up and these 'skilled' players were promptly sent back home to cry about how mean Telel is for being nearby and giving away their hiding places.

This one was even told they were stupid and muted by one of these grand individuals of a most august reputation. Fortunately Telel has never boasted of their low intelligence and if they were such a thing they'd likely not even know they should be upset by it. This is a win win yes?

On behalf of Telel's guild we wish to extend our apologies to the opposition for aiding these individuals for the last few weeks. We hope you will now come in force and wipe these pretentious no skill poseurs back down a peg or eighty.

Just please do not resort to their low brow antics once it occurs.

And if you do not perhaps we'll cross spammed skills on Chillrend sometime soon.
    @Telel have I ever told you how much I loved you?

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Fenrirr
    Fenrirr
    Soul Shriven

Regretfully I do not have the powers to call people onto Haderus. I think Telel or any AD here can vouch for that. People just flock to where the action are partly because the campaign's been so dead. Believing it or not is entirely up to you. I understand I won't stay emperor forever either. Just take care and have fun!
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I come home from work thinking I can play and vent some frustration and I see the new patch DLing for TU. I'm more than likely done with Haderus myself. Every time I see keeps flip and root for everyone I open the map and see one of the keeps is under attack and the other has its resources cut in minutes. This is basically square one of Haderus, and its been more or less confirmed that most of the major guilds except for a couple jumped ship to Chillrend where apparently EP is even worse off being doubleteamed by both AD and DC and the EP there mostly care solely about farming points and not holding objectives.

When I participate in a campaign I would like to do so with the expectation of having a chance to win. Having a score disparity in the 10k range is absurd. Most of AD were so quick to fall back to 'needing' a buff server to advance in the new content. Well congradufucinglations its all yours at this point. I throw in the towel. I have more fun learning to solo the group delve trash in Crag lately (I actually managed to solo-clear Burning Sands with WW form the other day). Even pickpocketing crag npcs and stealing food from barrels is more entertaining.

In the same manner that I got disgusted with dealing with a dead Volendrung and trying to find action on DB only to see the same selfish pricks who ruined Vol in the first place there, I just don't have the stomach to pvp these days even on 'high action' camps like Chill. A certain guild leader's recent behavior disgusts me to the core and at this point I can only hope those few still in the guild with him come to the realization what a colossal fraud he is and that he doesn't care about anyone else but himself. He doesn't want skilled independent players. He wants people he can control and manipulate. I can't exactly remember where the quote came from or how it goes, but I remember a quote going along the lines of "to bend the will of another man is Devil's work." Well this player is surely the Devil.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's true Telel only goes where they think there's a good fight to be had. Khajiit has also openly said in zone chat that they and their pack would not be coming to attack or defend certsin keeps unless we thought there was a bit of sport in it.

Mostly COH has spent the last two weeks quest grinding for cp and helping pups get skyshards and have left the pvp to everyone else.

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fenrirr wrote: »

Regretfully I do not have the powers to call people onto Haderus. I think Telel or any AD here can vouch for that. People just flock to where the action are partly because the campaign's been so dead. Believing it or not is entirely up to you. I understand I won't stay emperor forever either. Just take care and have fun!

You have been the first one there almost everytime... even if its the only red resource on the map.... how else would 50 AD show up. You only responsible for you own actions and being the first one there as an emperor says it all.... it doesn't matter any which way to me anymore
  • Thorjagger
    People ask why I don't go to Haderus anymore....read the comments above and your questions will be answered in full. Farmers and over zealous Emp traders are all that are to be had there.
    Tyndreos Lacedion V ,Dragon Knight.

Guild Leader Abandoned Legion.

Former Emperor Of Haderus.

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thorjagger wrote: »
    People ask why I don't go to Haderus anymore....read the comments above and your questions will be answered in full. Farmers and over zealous Emp traders are all that are to be had there.

And flowers. Oh.. And the fish!

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have been the first one there almost everytime... even if its the only red resource on the map.... how else would 50 AD show up. You only responsible for you own actions and being the first one there as an emperor says it all.... it doesn't matter any which way to me anymore

Actually Gal the aggravation really isn't worth it. There are other places to go.

Last night on Chill just about all our friends from Haderus were there. When people like PeggyMoe, Xylena, Belose, Vortexman, Vjori, and many others get together along with that crazy Zazeer it's usually big trouble for the opposition. Last night we actually were able to hold and eventually go on the offensive against both AD and DC at the same time. I think all three pop locked at the same time too.

The most amazing thing was the game performance. With dozens of payers sieging a keep, caltrops all over the place, and meteors going off like crazy my skills still fired off and siege engines performed (albeit poorly - better off using a wet noodle).
    That was some pretty damn good PvP.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Fenrirr
    Fenrirr
    Soul Shriven

I don't PVE and spend most of my game time in haderus unless PVPing with meat in chill. Not sure if I'm supposed to look the other way whenever an alert shows in CyrHUD. Got to agree with Tyn, so far this two weeks I have received offers from both AD and EP to emperor trade.