The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A Call to Haderus!

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Are you back in the game yet? If so make sure you get the sweetrolls from Tex. -_- if he ate them then lmk so I can make more. I get alot of mats >-> discreetly raiding barrels. I feel I did you wrong though, allowing myself to be duped by a colossal jerk into thinking you're a horrible person. You however have the balls to take it as well as you can dish it. You can turn the other cheek but you can also deliver a mean bitchslap if required. As often as a clownish baboon might guffaw about how often you die in pvp, you still get away with several kills before you bite the dust and that is more noteworthy than sitting on one's patoot sneaking potshots when its convenient. Kudos to you senior steel skelly.

Senior Steel Skelly

Thats a new one

This, haven't heard that before... I still prefer the nickname Broxz gave me.

"Vampire batswarm spamming nightblade ***!!"

And at the time I wasn't a vampire :wink:

I think Imeant Senor as in spanish but I might've added the I by reflex. My bad.

as long as it's not 7inches....erm >->
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you back in the game yet? If so make sure you get the sweetrolls from Tex. -_- if he ate them then lmk so I can make more. I get alot of mats >-> discreetly raiding barrels. I feel I did you wrong though, allowing myself to be duped by a colossal jerk into thinking you're a horrible person. You however have the balls to take it as well as you can dish it. You can turn the other cheek but you can also deliver a mean bitchslap if required. As often as a clownish baboon might guffaw about how often you die in pvp, you still get away with several kills before you bite the dust and that is more noteworthy than sitting on one's patoot sneaking potshots when its convenient. Kudos to you senior steel skelly.

Senior Steel Skelly

Thats a new one

I think Imeant Senor as in spanish but I might've added the I by reflex. My bad.

*coughs awkwardly*
    So you... nevermind, I won't go there... Someone else will.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Senior Steel Skelly

Thats a new one

Seven Inches Unbuffed?
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Senior Steel Skelly

Thats a new one

Seven Inches Unbuffed?

>8( I wasn't gonna say it Tex. Naughty naughty nord.....
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Senior Steel Skelly

Thats a new one

Seven Inches Unbuffed?

>8( I wasn't gonna say it Tex. Naughty naughty nord.....
    Naughty Nords XXX
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if the campaign doesnt pick up by tomorrow The Children of Hircine and Telel will be pulling put and rehoming to Chillrend.

This is khajiit's way of saying they really really hope people show up and start beating us up on our home turf. We want campaign rewards too dag nabbit!
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    So if the campaign doesnt pick up by tomorrow The Children of Hircine and Telel will be pulling put and rehoming to Chillrend.

This is khajiit's way of saying they really really hope people show up and start beating us up on our home turf. We want campaign rewards too dag nabbit!

Technically you could cap out on points by doing scout quests. Lots and lots of scout quests. I did it back in old Volendrung, though it kept giving me brindle, so with AD it might give you Dragonclaw since it seems to default to the furthest keep possible if you control the map.

If you do get on Chill I hope you can beat the prime time boom. Things were getting slow last time I was on there so I pulled out when I got honked off that despite having 3 bars of EP only 20 ppl bothered trying to defend Arrius from a 60+ man zerg, but of course 30 minutes later the NA primetime hit and the server went poplocked before sundown.
  • Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    This thread needs more loving, Been fun fighting a pop locked AD horde with 12-15 of us EP. The AP has been fantastic!
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wyndfoot wrote: »
    This thread needs more loving, Been fun fighting a pop locked AD horde with 12-15 of us EP. The AP has been fantastic!

Happy for you guys but for some us PvP isn't just about AP. It's the AvA aspect which involves taking and holding objectives. I bet don't even let you guys keep KC for more than a hour still, right?
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wyndfoot wrote: »

I personally would rather win the camp every so often, and I remember clearly how EP had a fighting force that held keeps for several hours. One of our crowning achievements was holding Arrius and repairing the breaches multiple times against poplocked AD.That couldn't have been achieved without the help of stellar players who are no longer homed on Haderus. The only reason we lost was because a certain crackpot insisted we stop fighting and cower up on the top level to get more points. The loss has been painfully obvious.

On the other hand I can safely say siege no longer hits like a wet noodle anymore....
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "What is this path, this meaning, this purpose. To which we gather the skulls of our foes? It is nothing, there is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill, it is mindless savagery, this universe. Is mindless. In mere hours, billions will die, innocent, guilty, strong and weak, honest and deceitful, all of them! They will scream, they will burn! And for no purpose but that mighty Khorne may revel in their bloodshed! And united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty... we shall at long last be free! Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! LET THE GALAXY BURN!"

How I felt last night..... Going to be homing in Chillrend whenever my lockout thing resets, so yeah... Haderus is long gone, dead, deserted, rotting feces. Saw two familiar faces there on EP, Galalin, and Tyago... And I have no interest in fighting at the same three keeps over and over again, or getting wrecked by the cheese-wielding brigade that seems to target me all the time. So Chillrend! Where I can sit at the back 38m away and wreck face with my crappy firemage build :smiley:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's been a ton of non-pvpers on Haderus in the past week or so, skyshard hunting, doing quests for CPs, running delves and dolmens, and so on. Monday night we had a decent sized EP group, 20-30, that took Chim, holed up in the winery for a while farming noobs, then continued to farm people as they moved back north with the scroll. AP galore.

When you see AD at 3 bars now, keep in mind roughly 1 of those bars consists of regular pvpers. EP and DC may see this as an opportunity. Last night Immortali was ganking in Bruma while our resident DC gankers (Bridge Bandits?) were taking various outposts and resources all over the map just to annoy AD and gank some fresh meat.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    "Monday night we had a decent sized EP group, 20-30, that took Chim, holed up in the winery for a while farming noobs, then continued to farm people as they moved back north with the scroll. AP galore."

That was us in Immortali also, wasn't 30, we had 18 at most and before the winery we took scroll and knocked down stairs inside and farmed tons more AP inside the keep, then jumped outside to resource and farmed more inside resource tower until scroll reset.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    Psilent wrote: »
    Fenrirr wrote: »
    Galalin wrote: »
    Can duel whenever but im done there... its just sickening how everytime 10-15 EP finally grp up the emp has to call 50 AD to defend against EP trying to take thier home keeps or even a resource. Thats the whole reason EP has left.... i honeatly hope it turns back to an emp flipping campaign at this point.

EP stopped helping the emp farmers to stop the emp flipping going on that made AD cry like babies and in return when they come back the get gate camped by 5x the numbers. So congrats AD i for one wil not be back unless im helping ppl flip emps

Regretfully I do not have the powers to call people onto Haderus. I think Telel or any AD here can vouch for that. People just flock to where the action are partly because the campaign's been so dead. Believing it or not is entirely up to you. I understand I won't stay emperor forever either. Just take care and have fun!

You have been the first one there almost everytime... even if its the only red resource on the map.... how else would 50 AD show up. You only responsible for you own actions and being the first one there as an emperor says it all.... it doesn't matter any which way to me anymore

I don't PVE and spend most of my game time in haderus unless PVPing with meat in chill. Not sure if I'm supposed to look the other way whenever an alert shows in CyrHUD. Got to agree with Tyn, so far this two weeks I have received offers from both AD and EP to emperor trade.

I told you a week or so ago that you were ruining the beautiful campaign that is Haderus, but you kept giving me excuses. AD in zone that night was asking for everyone to back off from the triangle, so PvP could happen again on Haderus and you refused. You fed me some story about not wanting to Emperor trade, so I checked out the EP top ten and saw it was all pretty much former guildmates of mine from Immortali. Its very easy to tell if someone is coming to the campaign to Emperor trade and that clearly was not happening on Haderus.

Two things ruin campaigns in this game:

1. Emperors who are afraid to lose the throne, so they choke hold the other two factions on a campaign, so they can rule it forever. Which is what is happening on Haderus now; gate camping is pretty much choking the life out of a faction. There is no good reason for you to be at the gate, let alone Farragut or Kingscrest. Shoot, the only time you should even get involved is if CyrHUD shoots up saying Chalman or BRK is being hit.

2. Guilds who collude to flip emperor over and over for their members.

To all the EP on Haderus, come over to Chillrend! Last night was epic! EP had Emperor and we got pushed back a bit, then we pushed DC/AD, then pushed AD to the gate; AD defended their scroll from EP, while DC took theirs. We later went up to Warden and took the scroll from there to Arrius. An EPIC 5 flag flip at Bloodmayne, one of the most fun keep captures I've ever been a part of in my time playing ESO. EP had to wipe several AD raids to defend it, before we could capture. Overall, a TON of fun.

Now Chillrend has a more sustainable DC population throughout the day, so after EP and AD logoff for sleep, they usually steamroll the map. Hopefully, that'll change with B2P happening today.

Who even are you?! Stop complaining and go flip Haderus then. Or since you can't, get emperor go help on Chillrend!

Challenge accepted! @Vortexman11 think we can talk Zazeer into flipping the map? ;)

@Panda244 I really love fighting Mitra Telvanni, so much fun when her group shows up. /swoon (Yes I know, don't even tell me or send me a private message).

We would love to fight Zezeer's group in Haderus again! Too bad most of us are homing in Chillrend. But i am sure if Zazeer's group and Tyago's group are both in Haderus we will be over there in a heartbeat!!

Fought you yesterday, not 1v1, but I like your build. You do good damage and survive very well. Your group is also very talented, love fighting you all nightly.

I've improved quite a bit fighting your group over the last two weeks.

Anyway, thought I'd come back on here and say hello!

@Cypriot122
    Edited by Psilent on March 26, 2015 4:37PM
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Can duel whenever but im done there... its just sickening how everytime 10-15 EP finally grp up the emp has to call 50 AD to defend against EP trying to take thier home keeps or even a resource. Thats the whole reason EP has left.... i honeatly hope it turns back to an emp flipping campaign at this point.

EP stopped helping the emp farmers to stop the emp flipping going on that made AD cry like babies and in return when they come back the get gate camped by 5x the numbers. So congrats AD i for one wil not be back unless im helping ppl flip emps

Regretfully I do not have the powers to call people onto Haderus. I think Telel or any AD here can vouch for that. People just flock to where the action are partly because the campaign's been so dead. Believing it or not is entirely up to you. I understand I won't stay emperor forever either. Just take care and have fun!

You have been the first one there almost everytime... even if its the only red resource on the map.... how else would 50 AD show up. You only responsible for you own actions and being the first one there as an emperor says it all.... it doesn't matter any which way to me anymore

I don't PVE and spend most of my game time in haderus unless PVPing with meat in chill. Not sure if I'm supposed to look the other way whenever an alert shows in CyrHUD. Got to agree with Tyn, so far this two weeks I have received offers from both AD and EP to emperor trade.

I told you a week or so ago that you were ruining the beautiful campaign that is Haderus, but you kept giving me excuses. AD in zone that night was asking for everyone to back off from the triangle, so PvP could happen again on Haderus and you refused. You fed me some story about not wanting to Emperor trade, so I checked out the EP top ten and saw it was all pretty much former guildmates of mine from Immortali. Its very easy to tell if someone is coming to the campaign to Emperor trade and that clearly was not happening on Haderus.

1. Emperors who are afraid to lose the throne, so they choke hold the other two factions on a campaign, so they can rule it forever. Which is what is happening on Haderus now; gate camping is pretty much choking the life out of a faction. There is no good reason for you to be at the gate, let alone Farragut or Kingscrest. Shoot, the only time you should even get involved is if CyrHUD shoots up saying Chalman or BRK is being hit.

To all the EP on Haderus, come over to Chillrend! Last night was epic! EP had Emperor and we got pushed back a bit, then we pushed DC/AD, then pushed AD to the gate; AD defended their scroll from EP, while DC took theirs. We later went up to Warden and took the scroll from there to Arrius. An EPIC 5 flag flip at Bloodmayne, one of the most fun keep captures I've ever been a part of in my time playing ESO. EP had to wipe several AD raids to defend it, before we could capture. Overall, a TON of fun.

Now Chillrend has a more sustainable DC population throughout the day, so after EP and AD logoff for sleep, they usually steamroll the map. Hopefully, that'll change with B2P happening today.

Who even are you?! Stop complaining and go flip Haderus then. Or since you can't, get emperor go help on Chillrend!

Challenge accepted! @Vortexman11 think we can talk Zazeer into flipping the map? ;)

@Panda244 I really love fighting Mitra Telvanni, so much fun when her group shows up. /swoon (Yes I know, don't even tell me or send me a private message).

We would love to fight Zezeer's group in Haderus again! Too bad most of us are homing in Chillrend. But i am sure if Zazeer's group and Tyago's group are both in Haderus we will be over there in a heartbeat!!

Fought you yesterday, not 1v1, but I like your build. You do good damage and survive very well. Your group is also very talented, love fighting you all nightly.

@Cypriot122

Thanks @Psilent Good to finally know who you are in game so we can have some competitive fights! Always fun fighting GoS! Pretty sure you guys had a good farm at Blue Road Lumber, in Chillrend, against some pugs yesterday or the day before, was pretty funny to watch so many pugs struggle...
    Edited by Cypriot122 on March 26, 2015 10:23PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

Thanks @Psilent Good to finally know who you are in game so we can have some competitive fights! Always fun fighting GoS! Pretty sure you guys had a good farm at Blue Road Lumber, in Chillrend, against some pugs yesterday or the day before, was pretty funny to watch so many pugs struggle...

@Psilent @Cypriot122 STOP QUOTING QUOTES WITH MY HANDLE IN THEM!!! :rage:

I keep thinking someone mentioned me cause they love me and I get this *** :bawling:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

I keep thinking someone mentioned me cause they love me and I get this *** :bawling:

Thats exactly how I feel....
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

Oh darn I may of accidentally did it to you

@Cypriot122

I should stop
    Edited by vortexman11 on March 27, 2015 1:18PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

@vortexman11 yer a ***. Jk I love you bae :heart:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

I hear you also owe him a ton of gold.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

Yeah, I'm pretty heavily in debt atm... @Weberda I owe...

Crystalized - 15k
    Vortexman - 29k
    Myself - 120k
    Doctorswampy - 15k

Such the struggles of a new build...
    Edited by Panda244 on March 27, 2015 4:41PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

Crystalized - 15k
    Vortexman - 29k
    Myself - 120k
    Doctorswampy - 15k

You owe me 200 void cloth

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

Crystalized - 15k
    Vortexman - 29k
    Myself - 120k
    Doctorswampy - 15k

Not happening. :heart:

Gonna run to the bagel store real quick, be back in about 45min then I'll get on ESO. Want anything? I can mail you some bagel dogs? :tongue:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

Crystalized - 15k
    Vortexman - 29k
    Myself - 120k
    Doctorswampy - 15k

Guess I'm the only one that didn't contribute to this project. I have a spare bow if you want it Panda.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

Crystalized - 15k
    Vortexman - 29k
    Myself - 120k
    Doctorswampy - 15k

Guess I'm the only one that didn't contribute to this project. I have a spare bow if you want it Panda.

Sure, I'll take it off your hands if you give me 155k to wash it down so I can turn it into a paper weight.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

Crystalized - 15k
    Vortexman - 29k
    Myself - 120k
    Doctorswampy - 15k

Sure, I'll take it off your hands if you give me 155k to wash it down so I can turn it into a paper weight.

Just tryin' to help a friend. I have 155k but I'll probably give it to Vort.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

Crystalized - 15k
    Vortexman - 29k
    Myself - 120k
    Doctorswampy - 15k

@Cypriot122

@Cypriot122

I should stop

Crystalized - 15k
    Vortexman - 29k
    Myself - 120k
    Doctorswampy - 15k

Just tryin' to help a friend. I have 155k but I'll probably give it to Vort.
    Who will then give it to me, because he loves N'tel more than he loves anyone else.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    As an ill-fated Centauri Regent once said, 'when you trim the PVP tree down to a PVP bush, it's harder to get much of anything done'. "Weeding out" people seems to have an adverse effect to a faction once capable of holding home keeps on a regular basis.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an ill-fated Centauri Regent once said, 'when you trim the PVP tree down to a PVP bush, it's harder to get much of anything done'. "Weeding out" people seems to have an adverse effect to a faction once capable of holding home keeps on a regular basis.

Not exactly sure what this is about, no context here Warrior. No context, anyways... I'm working on getting good footage together for some videos, difficult to get good footage these days because the TTK is so utterly FUBAR. Make one mistake and I fall over dead, I don't even twitch. Just dead.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Not exactly sure what this is about, no context here Warrior. No context, anyways... I'm working on getting good footage together for some videos, difficult to get good footage these days because the TTK is so utterly FUBAR. Make one mistake and I fall over dead, I don't even twitch. Just dead.

Someone never watched Babylon 5....

I think your problem has less to do with the ttk and more to do with certain specs not being as trololololo OP anymore. Certain specs though, not all unfortunately....