Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Galalin wrote: »
    Fenrirr wrote: »
    Can duel whenever but im done there... its just sickening how everytime 10-15 EP finally grp up the emp has to call 50 AD to defend against EP trying to take thier home keeps or even a resource. Thats the whole reason EP has left.... i honeatly hope it turns back to an emp flipping campaign at this point.

EP stopped helping the emp farmers to stop the emp flipping going on that made AD cry like babies and in return when they come back the get gate camped by 5x the numbers. So congrats AD i for one wil not be back unless im helping ppl flip emps

Regretfully I do not have the powers to call people onto Haderus. I think Telel or any AD here can vouch for that. People just flock to where the action are partly because the campaign's been so dead. Believing it or not is entirely up to you. I understand I won't stay emperor forever either. Just take care and have fun!

You have been the first one there almost everytime... even if its the only red resource on the map.... how else would 50 AD show up. You only responsible for you own actions and being the first one there as an emperor says it all.... it doesn't matter any which way to me anymore

Actually Gal the aggravation really isn't worth it. There are other places to go.

Last night on Chill just about all our friends from Haderus were there. When people like PeggyMoe, Xylena, Belose, Vortexman, Vjori, and many others get together along with that crazy Zazeer it's usually big trouble for the opposition. Last night we actually were able to hold and eventually go on the offensive against both AD and DC at the same time. I think all three pop locked at the same time too.

The most amazing thing was the game performance. With dozens of payers sieging a keep, caltrops all over the place, and meteors going off like crazy my skills still fired off and siege engines performed (albeit poorly - better off using a wet noodle).
    That was some pretty damn good PvP.

Yup spent the rest of my night in chill... idk what the future holds for the guild but haderus is not for me.... tired of trying to fight 10x the numbers and buncha gate camping AD that dont seem to want a decent campiagn... its a shame because the server used to be good
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can duel whenever but im done there... its just sickening how everytime 10-15 EP finally grp up the emp has to call 50 AD to defend against EP trying to take thier home keeps or even a resource. Thats the whole reason EP has left.... i honeatly hope it turns back to an emp flipping campaign at this point.

EP stopped helping the emp farmers to stop the emp flipping going on that made AD cry like babies and in return when they come back the get gate camped by 5x the numbers. So congrats AD i for one wil not be back unless im helping ppl flip emps

Regretfully I do not have the powers to call people onto Haderus. I think Telel or any AD here can vouch for that. People just flock to where the action are partly because the campaign's been so dead. Believing it or not is entirely up to you. I understand I won't stay emperor forever either. Just take care and have fun!

You have been the first one there almost everytime... even if its the only red resource on the map.... how else would 50 AD show up. You only responsible for you own actions and being the first one there as an emperor says it all.... it doesn't matter any which way to me anymore

Actually Gal the aggravation really isn't worth it. There are other places to go.

Last night on Chill just about all our friends from Haderus were there. When people like PeggyMoe, Xylena, Belose, Vortexman, Vjori, and many others get together along with that crazy Zazeer it's usually big trouble for the opposition. Last night we actually were able to hold and eventually go on the offensive against both AD and DC at the same time. I think all three pop locked at the same time too.

The most amazing thing was the game performance. With dozens of payers sieging a keep, caltrops all over the place, and meteors going off like crazy my skills still fired off and siege engines performed (albeit poorly - better off using a wet noodle).

Yup spent the rest of my night in chill... idk what the future holds for the guild but haderus is not for me.... tired of trying to fight 10x the numbers and buncha gate camping AD that dont seem to want a decent campiagn... its a shame because the server used to be good

Yep it was. Many of the problems in PvP are created by the players themselves. I find it remarkable how many do not realize how they are harming the game by pretending to be super-good because they trampled 4 people with 30+.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Our group has been playing in Chillrend pretty regularly the last week+. We keep an eye on things in Haderus in case it picks up but we've only spent more than a few minutes there when EP takes Arrius. We're going to give it one more week to pick up activity with Tamriel Unlimited but if it doesn't PS is going to Chillrend as well.

We also played a little bit on Azura's Star when it was really active and some on Thornblade too. Chillrend sees the most consistent action without the massive lag. It's been good to see a lot of you there as well.
    Edited by Kartalin on March 17, 2015 3:15PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    Our group has been playing in Chillrend pretty regularly the last week+. We keep an eye on things in Haderus in case it picks up but we've only spent more than a few minutes there when EP takes Arrius. We're going to give it one more week to pick up activity with Tamriel Unlimited but if it doesn't PS is going to Chillrend as well.

It's not going to pick up in week. And when you say you're going to Chill does that mean as visitors or are you actually going to change home campaigns and earn whatever buffs you can get?

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Re-homing, we want campaign rewards too, of course. And yeah, seriously doubt Haderus will pick up.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re-homing, we want campaign rewards too, of course. And yeah, seriously doubt Haderus will pick up.

I'll force it to pick back up, if I have to strangle the emperor traders one by one with my bare hands. Haderus is Haderus, and while it's not where I go for legitimate PvP like Chillrend with Meat, it's where I've had the most fun in the 10 months of playing this game, and the memories are to good :cry:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Panda244 wrote: »

I'll force it to pick back up, if I have to strangle the emperor traders one by one with my bare hands. Haderus is Haderus, and while it's not where I go for legitimate PvP like Chillrend with Meat, it's where I've had the most fun in the 10 months of playing this game, and the memories are to good :cry:

A) Wotsa wuck
    B) Get a Bow
    C) $10 says you're on Chill in a week

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A) Wotsa wuck
    B) Get a Bow
    I won't actually, certain reason that I won't voice over the forums but I don't wanna go near Chillrend until I'm sure it's alright. As for getting a Bow.....
    107913d1361629386-how-hard-get-out-poverty-everythinghappens.jpg
    Get out. No seriously. Just leave.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A) Wotsa wuck
    B) Get a Bow
    I won't actually, certain reason that I won't voice over the forums but I don't wanna go near Chillrend until I'm sure it's alright. As for getting a Bow.....

I appreciate your feelings about Haderus and Chill but honestly just about all of your friends are on Chillrend now. Haderus is a lonely place. And I have a lot of good memories of it too....

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A) Wotsa wuck
    B) Get a Bow

I appreciate your feelings about Haderus and Chill but honestly just about all of your friends are on Chillrend now. Haderus is a lonely place. And I have a lot of good memories of it too....

I don't have any friends Fern, I have associates and enemies. Friends are a luxury that I cannot afford :bawling:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Yep it was. Many of the problems in PvP are created by the players themselves. I find it remarkable how many do not realize how they are harming the game by pretending to be super-good because they trampled 4 people with 30+.

What I want to know is what happened to the whole "tracking emp farmers down and cutting their hardlines' pledge made by the devs. I still to this day think it should be a violation of COC or TOU to blatantly emp trade. Fenrirr if you're getting that many pitiful tells then please guard Had then. It's a disgrace after seeing how bad Incontinent Rhinos ruined things people still think it's 'okay' to 'share the buffs' and its liable to get even worse with the influx of new players.

There used to be alot of good people on Had, most of them left for various reasons, but I think most of all it had to do with a certain crackpot fraud guild leader of one of the original guilds there. The irony is the guild formed from all of the original players when the campaign first launched, and now he's systematically bullied each and every one away including the founding members. It didn't matter that there were people who had helped out from day one. If they didn't obey his every word they became enemies. If you know who I'm talking about I suggest you warn your friends to never group with him or associate with him. He is a fraud of the worst kind and a disgrace to honest and authentic servicemen and women.

It'll be a long time before I'm compelled to join any new action on Chill or any other server, but for the people who are participating I wish the best of luck and happier memories. PVP should be more along the lines of rival sports teams from different states meeting on the playing field, not this game of thrones drama alpalca backstabbing ***.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't PVE and spend most of my game time in haderus unless PVPing with meat in chill. Not sure if I'm supposed to look the other way whenever an alert shows in CyrHUD. Got to agree with Tyn, so far this two weeks I have received offers from both AD and EP to emperor trade.

I told you a week or so ago that you were ruining the beautiful campaign that is Haderus, but you kept giving me excuses. AD in zone that night was asking for everyone to back off from the triangle, so PvP could happen again on Haderus and you refused. You fed me some story about not wanting to Emperor trade, so I checked out the EP top ten and saw it was all pretty much former guildmates of mine from Immortali. Its very easy to tell if someone is coming to the campaign to Emperor trade and that clearly was not happening on Haderus.

Two things ruin campaigns in this game:

1. Emperors who are afraid to lose the throne, so they choke hold the other two factions on a campaign, so they can rule it forever. Which is what is happening on Haderus now; gate camping is pretty much choking the life out of a faction. There is no good reason for you to be at the gate, let alone Farragut or Kingscrest. Shoot, the only time you should even get involved is if CyrHUD shoots up saying Chalman or BRK is being hit.

2. Guilds who collude to flip emperor over and over for their members.

To all the EP on Haderus, come over to Chillrend! Last night was epic! EP had Emperor and we got pushed back a bit, then we pushed DC/AD, then pushed AD to the gate; AD defended their scroll from EP, while DC took theirs. We later went up to Warden and took the scroll from there to Arrius. An EPIC 5 flag flip at Bloodmayne, one of the most fun keep captures I've ever been a part of in my time playing ESO. EP had to wipe several AD raids to defend it, before we could capture. Overall, a TON of fun.

Now Chillrend has a more sustainable DC population throughout the day, so after EP and AD logoff for sleep, they usually steamroll the map. Hopefully, that'll change with B2P happening today.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

I don't PVE and spend most of my game time in haderus unless PVPing with meat in chill. Not sure if I'm supposed to look the other way whenever an alert shows in CyrHUD. Got to agree with Tyn, so far this two weeks I have received offers from both AD and EP to emperor trade.

I told you a week or so ago that you were ruining the beautiful campaign that is Haderus, but you kept giving me excuses. AD in zone that night was asking for everyone to back off from the triangle, so PvP could happen again on Haderus and you refused. You fed me some story about not wanting to Emperor trade, so I checked out the EP top ten and saw it was all pretty much former guildmates of mine from Immortali. Its very easy to tell if someone is coming to the campaign to Emperor trade and that clearly was not happening on Haderus.

1. Emperors who are afraid to lose the throne, so they choke hold the other two factions on a campaign, so they can rule it forever. Which is what is happening on Haderus now; gate camping is pretty much choking the life out of a faction. There is no good reason for you to be at the gate, let alone Farragut or Kingscrest. Shoot, the only time you should even get involved is if CyrHUD shoots up saying Chalman or BRK is being hit.

To all the EP on Haderus, come over to Chillrend! Last night was epic! EP had Emperor and we got pushed back a bit, then we pushed DC/AD, then pushed AD to the gate; AD defended their scroll from EP, while DC took theirs. We later went up to Warden and took the scroll from there to Arrius. An EPIC 5 flag flip at Bloodmayne, one of the most fun keep captures I've ever been a part of in my time playing ESO. EP had to wipe several AD raids to defend it, before we could capture. Overall, a TON of fun.

Now Chillrend has a more sustainable DC population throughout the day, so after EP and AD logoff for sleep, they usually steamroll the map. Hopefully, that'll change with B2P happening today.
    No offense to anyone, but is there even such thing as a good Emperor anymore? It always goes to your head whether you think it does or not, people take that kind of stuff for granted and probably don't even realize it, to be quite honest, I've seen Emperor-ships tear apart friends rather than make them celebrate. The only exception to this is Meat, but that's because they simply couldn't give a single flying spaghetti *** about who has, had, or is going to have Emp. They just want to kill things :smile:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am leaving this thread once and for all. A certain Red guild "The AP farmers" aka "The Emperor farmers" ruined what Haderus had going for nearly two months. Chillrend is not so easy for them to farm Emperor on and it actually has great PvP going. Last night was great, Phoenix Rising had some great battles with Alacrity and other guilds from both AD and DC. Lag wasnt an issue for me though some in our raid had it. I would agree, Chillrend is great right now.
  • Fenrirr
    Fenrirr
    Soul Shriven

Responding to point 1,

I am just a regular player adapting to the changes in 1.6 and going to wherever the action is. I don't know why I am supposed to avoid Farragut or KC just because I happen to be emperor. Isn't sportmanship supposed to be when every faction tries their best? The campaign was already more or less dead with significantly fewer participants from EP and DC even before I took the title.
    There were those who proposed leaving farragut and KC to "bait" more EP players and personally I think it is demeaning to our EP friends. Strangely these people who proposed the idea of leaving two keeps appeared to be defending the 2 outer keeps and resources as well.
    Regarding the topic of emperor trade, I was offered 50k gold by an EP player 2 weeks ago to leave the inner alone...
    In any case, I just hope this is a passing phase. The lack of action in haderus is causing many ADs to move to other campaigns too. Hopefully there will be some sort of population balance over time.
    I am not so good with drama, politics or strategy. Perhaps the pvp system was flawed to begin with. Am just a regular player here to play and have fun.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Responding to point 1,

I am just a regular player adapting to the changes in 1.6 and going to wherever the action is. I don't know why I am supposed to avoid Farragut or KC just because I happen to be emperor. Isn't sportmanship supposed to be when every faction tries their best? The campaign was already more or less dead with significantly fewer participants from EP and DC even before I took the title.
    There were those who proposed leaving farragut and KC to "bait" more EP players and personally I think it is demeaning to our EP friends. Strangely these people who proposed the idea of leaving two keeps appeared to be defending the 2 outer keeps and resources as well.
    Regarding the topic of emperor trade, I was offered 50k gold by an EP player 2 weeks ago to leave the inner alone...
    In any case, I just hope this is a passing phase. The lack of action in haderus is causing many ADs to move to other campaigns too. Hopefully there will be some sort of population balance over time.
    I am not so good with drama, politics or strategy. Perhaps the pvp system was flawed to begin with. Am just a regular player here to play and have fun.

I do agree it shouldn't come down to you feeling pressured to 'step aside' to let someone else get emp. If you get deposed it should be because of overwhelming opposition from one or both enemy factions, and they should be gunning for it to take and hold the map, not just so they can get their third cousin twice removed emp because they never got it before. Unfortunately the vast majority of pvpers are of that mentality. Really the pvp system is just flawed. Devs have made it clear they think the pve buffs should remain as an 'incentive' and others want the passives. My argument is the vast majority of people who pushed for emp early in the game either don't play anymore or wouldn't care, and that if someone wanted emp again they should be a skilled enough player to qualify. I'm hoping IC brings in a revamp of the pvp scoring system to reward active participation and not whoever sits on their duff the most.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PANDA GET YOUR ALTMER ARSE IN HERE
    Edited by vortexman11 on March 18, 2015 12:53AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PANDA GET YOUR ALTMER ASS IN HERE
    @vortexman11 the download has reset itself three times so far... Don't blame me :cry:

Was at 87% last night, checked it this morning, clicked play, error, started redownloading the entire thing. Also change ass to arse, you'll get banned :bawling:
    Edited by Panda244 on March 17, 2015 10:09PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vortexman11 the download has reset itself three times so far... Don't blame me :cry:

Was at 87% last night, checked it this morning, clicked play, error, started redownloading the entire thing. Also change ass to arse, you'll get banned :bawling:

WTS [Working Download of the Dragon Knight]
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair to Fenrir he has a point about 'baiting' EP by letting them have their scroll keeps for free and then whacking them when they come to arrius. This is something Telel has been guilty of and they've only recently begun to relalize they should have drawn their lines even further back from those 3 keeps if they truly wanted to give the opposition a sporting chance.

Also in Fenrir's defense Khajiit has seen him at the forefront of many an action where it was just 3 or 4 of us trying to storm outposts, keeps, etc against defenders. He always seems to be fighting, and often does it while solo. Not to mention his tendency to rush in and survive where the rest of us linger back and or get smacked down. Overall he's not like some of the spawn camping scrubs who get emperor but can't seem to fight their way out of a starting zone without a squad of buddies around them.

So, Telel thinks blaming him for the state of the campaign is a bit unnescarry. All of us have a role to play in the matter, including the more unhappy faced folks who left because there was never enough of them to make a go at things.

Though personally Khajiit places the majority (but not all) of the blame on the pacter emp farmers from a few weeks ago. After all their shenanigans it was very hard to convince many of the AD that we shouldn't keep up a constant agressive presence everytime some reds attacked a keep. After all, we never knew if it was another emp farm trying to start up or not.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Galalin how much?

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Galalin how much?

I think a brand new puter sounds fair :wink: you wouldn't know where to find one now would ya?

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    To be fair to Fenrir he has a point about 'baiting' EP by letting them have their scroll keeps for free and then whacking them when they come to arrius. This is something Telel has been guilty of and they've only recently begun to relalize they should have drawn their lines even further back from those 3 keeps if they truly wanted to give the opposition a sporting chance.

Also in Fenrir's defense Khajiit has seen him at the forefront of many an action where it was just 3 or 4 of us trying to storm outposts, keeps, etc against defenders. He always seems to be fighting, and often does it while solo. Not to mention his tendency to rush in and survive where the rest of us linger back and or get smacked down. Overall he's not like some of the spawn camping scrubs who get emperor but can't seem to fight their way out of a starting zone without a squad of buddies around them.

So, Telel thinks blaming him for the state of the campaign is a bit unnescarry. All of us have a role to play in the matter, including the more unhappy faced folks who left because there was never enough of them to make a go at things.

Though personally Khajiit places the majority (but not all) of the blame on the pacter emp farmers from a few weeks ago. After all their shenanigans it was very hard to convince many of the AD that we shouldn't keep up a constant agressive presence everytime some reds attacked a keep. After all, we never knew if it was another emp farm trying to start up or not.

I blame all the AD there but its not important i have moved on and its only my opinion. .. which doesn't make it right

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Galalin how much?

I think a brand new puter sounds fair :wink: you wouldn't know where to find one now would ya?

DK SCRUB OUT
    230114_908223010.png

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Galalin how much?

DK SCRUB OUT
    230114_908223010.png

Haha awesome... what % are you at this go around?
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Galalin how much?

DK SCRUB OUT
    230114_908223010.png

currently 46% at a lovely speed of..... wait for it... wait for it... 500kb/s.

I download everything else at close to 10mb/s. I has a sad.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Galalin how much?

DK SCRUB OUT
    230114_908223010.png

currently 46% at a lovely speed of..... wait for it... wait for it... 500kb/s.

I download everything else at close to 10mb/s. I has a sad.

Get used to the slide show :)
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭

Who even are you?! Stop complaining and go flip Haderus then. Or since you can't, get emperor go help on Chillrend!
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »

Who even are you?! Stop complaining and go flip Haderus then. Or since you can't, get emperor go help on Chillrend!
    No need to be rude Cyp, these people. Are friiiiieeeeennnnndssss! :smiley:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »

Classy... gotta love it.

A perfect example @Panda of what haderus has become
    Edited by Galalin on March 18, 2015 12:19AM