Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, it is time to wield the banhammer against those AD exploiters

• jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭
    jaebdub wrote: »
    I have a very easy solution for you about the scrolls. You could defend them. It's not like we have more than 2 or 3 people going for it.

wow rly? why should we in ep have to defend the scrolls at the temple becouse some noobs cant play the game fair? ppl complain about lagg? well it laggs as much for ep.. so thats the same for all.

jump the walls are exploit thats a fact, keep using it this game gonna go towards ruin at some point. i prey that the devs has the balls to ban ppl that does it. atleast when they have this in their terms of service :

"Promote, upload, transmit, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items. In an effort to continuously improve the Services, You and other players discovering exploits, cheats, cracks or other inconsistencies are required to report them to ZeniMax"

If the scrolls weren't meant to be picked up, why can we press e? Does it not seem like an easy fix would be to change that if the gate is closed. Or maybe it is intended that you can pick it up.
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Using in game abilities the way they are meant to be used isn't exploiting though. Not eps fault the servers cant handle pvp on a pvp server! Ad knowingly uses dragon's leap in a unintended manner to capture our scrolls, that is exploiting.

Teleport strike isn't for teleporting?

Don't play stupid you know your exploiting and zenimax knows now.
    Columba wrote: »
    Using in game abilities the way they are meant to be used isn't exploiting though. Not eps fault the servers cant handle pvp on a pvp server! Ad knowingly uses dragon's leap in a unintended manner to capture our scrolls, that is exploiting.

wait, they meant for EP to sit aside and spam aoes over and over and over again for no other reason than to lag out fights? DERP!
    Prove it was intentional because you would have to be pretty stupid to lag out your own game. That doesn't benefit anyone! Although not as stupid as you would have to be to try to run into the middle of that and die to it. Go ahead and complain about it, but that problem is on your end!

Of course you benefit from it. If you can lag out the server enough, you can stack on a flag and flip it without the other side being able to damage you.
    Ep has no idea that, that is possible! It is absolutely disgusting that ad knows how to use lag to their advantage! WOW! Keep up the good work ep!

talk to the lagsploiters on your side.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a very easy solution for you about the scrolls. You could defend them. It's not like we have more than 2 or 3 people going for it.

wow rly? why should we in ep have to defend the scrolls at the temple becouse some noobs cant play the game fair? ppl complain about lagg? well it laggs as much for ep.. so thats the same for all.

jump the walls are exploit thats a fact, keep using it this game gonna go towards ruin at some point. i prey that the devs has the balls to ban ppl that does it. atleast when they have this in their terms of service :

"Promote, upload, transmit, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items. In an effort to continuously improve the Services, You and other players discovering exploits, cheats, cracks or other inconsistencies are required to report them to ZeniMax"

If the scrolls weren't meant to be picked up, why can we press e? Does it not seem like an easy fix would be to change that if the gate is closed. Or maybe it is intended that you can pick it up.

Preach baby! Preach to the haters!
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • sKorcheD
    sKorcheD
    ✭✭✭
    sKorcheD wrote: »
    judge-mathis.jpg

So many things I want to say about your post. All of which will get me banned. I'll wait to strike another day.

For posting a judge Mathis pic? B@$!# please. Eat a sweet roll and calm down young man.
    Larrdok - Pact
    Filthy Barbarian
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So everything's working as intended

giphy.gif
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    judge-mathis.jpg

So many things I want to say about your post. All of which will get me banned. I'll wait to strike another day.

For posting a judge Mathis pic? B@$!# please. Eat a sweet roll and calm down young man.

I know you are just baiting me to try and get banned. I will politely deny you of that request and I will instead laugh at you for: a. Thinking I care what some crack head swinging a wooden stick has to say to dem white folk and b. I'm on a diet and prefer red meat.

Thank you.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • sKorcheD
    sKorcheD
    ✭✭✭
    judge-mathis.jpg

I know you are just baiting me to try and get banned. I will politely deny you of that request and I will instead laugh at you for: a. Thinking I care what some crack head swinging a wooden stick has to say to dem white folk and b. I'm on a diet and prefer red meat.

Thank you.

You mad brah? Truth is, that gif wasn't aimed at anyone including yourself, so why your panties in a wad?

Edited by sKorcheD on February 2, 2015 3:31AM
    Larrdok - Pact
    Filthy Barbarian
  • oyvind_okb16_ESO

the thing is that the way u get to it is an exploit. jump the wall is an exploit. that simple. hiding from when gates was open ok tho when u havent had the gates open that day how did u get inside then? jump is an exploit thats a fact u cant go around. well u would never need to worry about an exploit if u cant do it -.-

this exploit can be game breaking at longer term. if ZOS not take it srsly and dont something about it fast. cuz when its spread to far its hard to stop it.

• jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭

the thing is that the way u get to it is an exploit. jump the wall is an exploit. that simple. hiding from when gates was open ok tho when u havent had the gates open that day how did u get inside then? jump is an exploit thats a fact u cant go around. well u would never need to worry about an exploit if u cant do it -.-

this exploit can be game breaking at longer term. if ZOS not take it srsly and dont something about it fast. cuz when its spread to far its hard to stop it.

Well you could always defend if it becomes widespread, right?
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sort of like the intentional server lag caused by standing in a corner with 20+ people spamming healing springs? Oh wait...
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they will fix such things, but doubtful it has been gone on long before now and reported throughout the game history
    Edited by RedTalon on February 2, 2015 3:35AM
  • oyvind_okb16_ESO

Sort of like the intentional server lag caused by standing in a corner with 20+ people spamming healing springs? Oh wait...

well, u say that the server lagg dont affect ep??????

they get as much lagg as u do.

+ as long u cant read minds u can never prove that they do it intentionally or not.
    + tho where jumping the wall directly says its intentionally done by the player that does it. cuz if not then he wouldn't have jumped at all.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

+ as long u cant read minds u can never prove that they do it intentionally or not.
    + tho where jumping the wall directly says its intentionally done by the player that does it. cuz if not then he wouldn't have jumped at all.

lol.

That's all I have to offer you: lol.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    judge-mathis.jpg

Thank you.

You mad brah? Truth is, that gif wasn't aimed at anyone including yourself, so why your panties in a wad?

I'm never mad cutie patootie.. I stay getting that EP/AD sweet booty all the time.. All the time :kissing_heart:
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • oyvind_okb16_ESO

if its spreads to far they would end up in a situation where they would have to ban most of the servers populace then what? the game how will it keep running? alot of gain is gone.

this kind of thing must be stopped and show that's its not allowed fast. like destroy the virus before it spreads and ruins everything.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao what? People are actually trying to justifiy their blatant exploitation of the scrolls gates by saying that EP intentionally lags the server? LOL. That's sad and hilarious at the same time. Don't blame players for ZoS's megaservers being megafail. What's the next excuse to come out of the Green Alliance's Big Book of Failures and Excuses? That your seducer boots were untied?
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is actually not correct. They restricted several teleportation and jumping skills to prevent them from working in unintended scenarios. We do not use Ferocious Leap, therefore we are not using a bugged Leap skill.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    judge-mathis.jpg

Thank you.

I'm never mad cutie patootie.. I stay getting that EP/AD sweet booty all the time.. All the time :kissing_heart:

Careful, I hear that EP booty's REALLLY salty.

If you need proof, just look at all their replies and the sheer existence of this thread.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭

if its spreads to far they would end up in a situation where they would have to ban most of the servers populace then what? the game how will it keep running? alot of gain is gone.

this kind of thing must be stopped and show that's its not allowed fast. like destroy the virus before it spreads and ruins everything.

I'm pretty sure a fix would come before a massive ban if they actually see this as a problem. How about we don't blow this problem out of proportion.
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • oyvind_okb16_ESO

I'm pretty sure a fix would come before a massive ban if they actually see this as a problem. How about we don't blow this problem out of proportion.

problem if it aint blown this problem out of proportion the devs wont do it before half the players has left the game
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

problem if it aint blown this problem out of proportion the devs wont do it before half the players has left the game

What?
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭

What?

I got him running in circles now!
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • oyvind_okb16_ESO

That is actually not correct. They restricted several teleportation and jumping skills to prevent them from working in unintended scenarios. We do not use Ferocious Leap, therefore we are not using a bugged Leap skill.

hmm so u defend cheating wow this servers community are dying allready
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the lagg helps the larger zerg. nice try to be obtuse though.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao what? People are actually trying to justifiy their blatant exploitation of the scrolls gates by saying that EP intentionally lags the server? LOL. That's sad and hilarious at the same time. Don't blame players for ZoS's coding being megafail allowing scroll takes. What's the next excuse to come out of the Green Alliance's Big Book of Failures and Excuses? That your seducer boots were untied?

See how easy it was to turn your awful point on its head?
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You mean this hasn't already happened?
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on February 2, 2015 3:48AM
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • oyvind_okb16_ESO

What?

lol. i see things in a bit bigger picture then you do as it seams. i dont want games thats good to go to ruin, so better to flag the problems real hard then leaving them be and let them ruin it
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think your language is falling apart.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • oyvind_okb16_ESO

I think your language is falling apart.

wow rly u gonna comment on grammar? wow got nothing to come with so u come with that? -.- so much i would like to say to that tho rather not
  • jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭

What?

lol. i see things in a bit bigger picture then you do as it seams. i dont want games thats good to go to ruin, so better to flag the problems real hard then leaving them be and let them ruin it

I've been playing since April, mate. This problem is so small in comparison to past bugs that didn't kill this game. Remember FPS bug? 4 ult bat swarm? Hell, they even stacked...
    Edited by jaebdub on February 2, 2015 3:53AM
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
This discussion has been closed.