Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, it is time to wield the banhammer against those AD exploiters

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
At least 8 times (as of now) on Saturday and Sunday, AD on Thornblade NA exploited their way behind the Chim and Ghartok scroll gates to steal EP scrolls. They obviously do not have the talent or skills to grab the scrolls through legitimate gameplay so they need to resort to exploits. They know they are cheating. You know they are cheating.

How about enforcing your TOS and ensure fair game play by permanently banning those losers?
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Going to need you to reset your router and computer to make sure there is no delay on your end. If the problem still persists can you please take a video of the process.

Also make sure to disable all addons prior recording if step one fails. Thank you.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the very least, implement one or both of these:
    1) Insta-kill barriers at the Gates when they're closed, like at the starting zones.
    2) Gates at the Scroll Temples that only open when the associated keeps are captured.

If not, why bother locking the Gates at all? People can just come and go as they please.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 2, 2015 2:24AM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Talent or skill to take on EP legitimately ? Did I read that right ?
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At the very least, implement one or both of these:
    1) Insta-kill barriers at the Gates when they're closed, like at the starting zones.
    2) Gates at the Scroll Temples that only open when the associated keeps are captured.

Can't close the gates at the temple because I could get back there legitimately and wait until the time is right to strike. Sorry.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • sKorcheD
    sKorcheD
    ✭✭✭
    judge-mathis.jpg
    Larrdok - Pact
    Filthy Barbarian
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sKorcheD wrote: »
    judge-mathis.jpg

So many things I want to say about your post. All of which will get me banned. I'll wait to strike another day.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yeah_right-53108.gif
  • Trottz
    Trottz
    ✭✭✭
    who cares. sick notes for everybody.
    Trist'is and Krahl, a.D.

“Show me a mortal who is not pursued, and I’ll show you a corpse. Every hunter is hunted, every mind that knows itself has stalkers. We drive and are driven. The unknown pursues the ignorant, the truth assails every scholar wise enough to know his ignorance, for that is the meaning of unknowable truths.”
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I generally agree with you OP, those in glass houses should not throw stones. or walk around naked either.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This post was so bad I agreed with a member of No Mercy . THAT'S how bad it was ....
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

He seems to believe lagging out servers requires skill or talent. Here is a screenshot to illustrate:

dWAWblY.jpg

I know it is hard to make out in that screenshot, but that is so many Red packed into the corner of the keep that the nameplates stopped displaying. This is the type of play you can expect from Red players.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Xysira_Dragoneth0
    Xysira_Dragoneth0
    Soul Shriven
    It would be much appreciated if ZOS would correct this exploit asap. AD only shows how desperate they are since they can't win legally. It gets very sad to see AD go to such desparate measures only to be beaten worse....poor, poor AD.:-(((
    *wipes away fake tears*
    Edited by Xysira_Dragoneth0 on February 2, 2015 2:54AM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

He seems to believe lagging out servers requires skill or talent. Here is a screenshot to illustrate:

dWAWblY.jpg

I know it is hard to make out in that screenshot, but that is so many Red packed into the corner of the keep that the nameplates stopped displaying. This is the type of play you can expect from Red players.

Oh I know Man ... smh . I crashed 4 times today .
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using in game abilities the way they are meant to be used isn't exploiting though. Not eps fault the servers cant handle pvp on a pvp server! Ad knowingly uses dragon's leap in a unintended manner to capture our scrolls, that is exploiting.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭
    Using in game abilities the way they are meant to be used isn't exploiting though. Not eps fault the servers cant handle pvp on a pvp server! Ad knowingly uses dragon's leap in a unintended manner to capture our scrolls, that is exploiting.

Teleport strike isn't for teleporting?
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wait, they meant for EP to sit aside and spam aoes over and over and over again for no other reason than to lag out fights? hmm.

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh . The more I read the more brain cells die . At my age that's a honest concern .
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you saying they intended for Dark Flare to stack a healing debuff regardless of whether it is dodged or reflected? Are you saying they intended your Wall of Elements spam to kill us instantly if we attempt to purge off your Dark Flare exploit?

We're not doing anything wrong. The gate is guarded like any keep, we're just killing the guards!
    Edited by Tripwyr on February 2, 2015 2:48AM

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

dWAWblY.jpg

What's funny to me is too screen captured this and when they went to the second floor and did the same thing. Idk why, I think because I wanted to see approx how many were their.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The cognitive dissonance in this post is terribly hilarious... and kind of frightening... but really hilarious

• Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »

dWAWblY.jpg

What's funny to me is too screen captured this and when they went to the second floor and did the same thing. Idk why, I think because I wanted to see approx how many were their.

Yeah, unfortunately they had so many stacked so closely that the nameplates disappeared, so we can't actually count them :(

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

• xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaebdub wrote: »

Don't play stupid you know your exploiting and zenimax knows now.
    Columba wrote: »

wait, they meant for EP to sit aside and spam aoes over and over and over again for no other reason than to lag out fights? DERP!
    Prove it was intentional because you would have to be pretty stupid to lag out your own game. That doesn't benefit anyone! Although not as stupid as you would have to be to try to run into the middle of that and die to it. Go ahead and complain about it, but that problem is on your end!

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭
    I have a very easy solution for you about the scrolls. You could defend them. It's not like we have more than 2 or 3 people going for it.
    Edited by jaebdub on February 2, 2015 2:57AM
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wait, they meant for EP to sit aside and spam aoes over and over and over again for no other reason than to lag out fights? DERP!
    Prove it was intentional because you would have to be pretty stupid to lag out your own game. That doesn't benefit anyone! Although not as stupid as you would have to be to try to run into the middle of that and die to it. Go ahead and complain about it, but that problem is on your end!

Of course you benefit from it. If you can lag out the server enough, you can stack on a flag and flip it without the other side being able to damage you.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

aG4yJ.gif
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course you benefit from it. If you can lag out the server enough, you can stack on a flag and flip it without the other side being able to damage you.
    Ep has no idea that, that is possible! It is absolutely disgusting that ad knows how to use lag to their advantage! WOW! Keep up the good work ep!

• DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

Ep has no idea that, that is possible! It is absolutely disgusting that ad knows how to use lag to their advantage! WOW! Keep up the good work ep!

Lol come on now, ppl have posted videos of EP force flipping fare flags from months ago.

In fact I have a video of them doing it on vimeo, because... Ya know screw google+ I also /sitchair through the whole video
    Edited by DezIsDead on February 2, 2015 3:06AM
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol come on now, ppl have posted videos of EP force flipping fare flags from months ago.

Yeah they actually tried to do it today lol. They failed so instead they stacked into a tiny corner, that's where my screenshot came from.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

• xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In fact I have a video of them doing it on vimeo, because... Ya know screw google+ I also /sitchair through the whole video

I assure you it was not intentional or it was just ad alts trying to sully our reputation!

• oyvind_okb16_ESO
    I have a very easy solution for you about the scrolls. You could defend them. It's not like we have more than 2 or 3 people going for it.

wow rly? why should we in ep have to defend the scrolls at the temple becouse some noobs cant play the game fair? ppl complain about lagg? well it laggs as much for ep.. so thats the same for all.

jump the walls are exploit thats a fact, keep using it this game gonna go towards ruin at some point. i prey that the devs has the balls to ban ppl that does it. atleast when they have this in their terms of service :

"Promote, upload, transmit, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items. In an effort to continuously improve the Services, You and other players discovering exploits, cheats, cracks or other inconsistencies are required to report them to ZeniMax"

This discussion has been closed.