The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Unkillable DK Build

• Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the amount of "LOLS" says it all.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    I think the amount of "LOLS" says it all.

Yeah, im making them happy. :blush:
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TagaParti‌ I thought you will understand ironic speech. Well... I was wrong.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised so many folks are trying to get the build from this guy. I think it's really cool just knowing that there is a build out there like this. To me, this is more like a challenge to figure it out yourself.

I'm a DK. I'm not going to bother with this effort, but I'd venture some good enchants and some creative sequencing of Earthen Heart and Ardent Flame abilities, and MAYBE...just MAYBE a drink buff.

It's cool. Go team DK!
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, folks.
    This thread seems to have run it's course. We're going to go ahead and close it. In the future, if you feel that content in a thread violates our Code of Conduct, please take advantage of the report feature to alert the moderation team. Thank you for your understanding
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.