Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unkillable DK Build

• dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Can Confirm. Only reason I ever killed Sheliza 1v1 was cause her weapon ran out of enchant charge. Was a long *** fight to... Love you Taga! :D

P.S. Laptop exploded so I won't be on for a few, if you wanna edit my guild note in game :heart_eyes:

EDIT:
    Sheliza is a beast in 1v1, if you're a good player and you can manage your resources then you can survive, but if you're an idiot and slam your face into her shield over. And over. And over. You'll end up dying sooner rather than later. Better, more experienced players can probably come to a draw, though I have yet to see a player that can kill her, quickly, on a regular basis, 1v1.
    If you're a DK I reccomend running away and rooting her with talons, NB, fear, shades, cripple (ranged root), sorc, blink, templar, blinding flashes. Just don't try to fight her 1v1, it's no use, even if you could win it'd take to long and her back up would arrive. So stop the hate guys, iz not nice

who cares. there is lots of good tank builds that are just "keep people busy till your friends come and kill them" nothing to see here.
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I heard you're selling a timeshare .. er ... dk build.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    the others sets im using, plays a great role on my build.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much for class balance ZOS.....FAIL.....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u get AP from killing enemy players. u don't get AP from not Dying. pointless build is pointless.
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Igneous Shield + Master Sword = Win.

Get magicka back on hit set or magicka cost red, use Igneous Shield (get stamina back thanks to Helping Hands passive and extra healing for 6s), use Pierce Armor repeatedly for 6s, reuse Igneous Shield, repeat.

Did I get a cookie?
    Edited by Akhratos on January 26, 2015 4:07PM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not Igenous Shield + Masters Sword

He wasn't getting any Absorb Shields
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not Igenous Shield + Masters Sword

He wasn't getting any Absorb Shields

Ok, but you owe me a cookie.
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, all.
    We've moved this thread from the ”General Discussion - English” section to the ”forum section” section. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would kill all you Dragonknights!

/signed

Mehrunes Dagon - Prince of Destruction
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magma Armor tree fixed then?
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the reflect damage comboed with the weapon glyph that adds health on damaging ? If the reflect damage was qualifying for some reason then that would provide some passive healing. Combo that with high mitigation and perhaps you start getting in the ballpark? Just a wild guess...

@xsorusb14_ESO‌ are ya gonna post the video?
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the OP gets killed by a boosted Argonian wearing bunny ears as soon as cash shop kicks in.

Food for Guars.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faugaun wrote: »
    What about the reflect damage comboed with the weapon glyph that adds health on damaging ? If the reflect damage was qualifying for some reason then that would provide some passive healing. Combo that with high mitigation and perhaps you start getting in the ballpark? Just a wild guess...

@xsorusb14_ESO‌ are ya gonna post the video?

I only have one video but it's not super great cause he crashed in middle of it. Wasn't able to record second fight cause it never ended. I think healing is from masters sword and beam plus footman maybe.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    @xsorusb14_ESO‌ post it mate. they will be amazed and helping me ingame with my needs will get them this amazing build. but please, keep it for yourself if i told you my build, you will no longer be afraid to duel anyone on the game. Immortality is here, take it!
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    too bad, that video recorded was the one i crashed. i hope the 1 that i let u kill me with me doing nothing was captured. anyway, we can do it again, or anyone can also try to duel me.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll duel ya just to see this immortal beast in action!
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Leovolao im online now, hit me up. NA thornblade
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loading in, what's your @ name?
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • WolfingHour
    WolfingHour
    ✭✭✭✭
    There already are imortal builds so I don't see what your concerns are.
  • WolfingHour
    WolfingHour
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I don't mean to diminish your accomplishment. If you have such a build that's fine.

If you have such a build, come to the forums taunting your own horn, not disclosing anything and asking for in-game items, well that's a bit more questionable.
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... Well... it's possible to solo a scroll temple as a DK in a reliable way at least (though I have never heard of anyone else doing it). That will also change with 1.6., no longer possible the way I've done it.
    Edited by RoamingRiverElk on January 26, 2015 4:49PM
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter how good your build is, nobody is going to pay you for it.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templar op
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templar op

Indeed.

Well, the duel is over and we couldn't kill each other. Pretty good tank build with some decent dps.
    tea pot

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you're online in 2 hours I'd like to duel you on my Nightblade.

After dueling for over half a year, I believe every build has a counter. You have to dig deep enough.

Looking forward to it :) I'll record it as well.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sypher, guildmaster we just dueled the other day on your NB. I was lucky enough that time to beat you. But still, i consider you the best dueler! ^^
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    @Sypher, guildmaster we just dueled the other day on your NB. I was lucky enough that time to beat you. But still, i consider you the best dueler! ^^

Yeah but I was missing a few skills cause of skill points. I think I know a counter I'd like to try. Will you be available to duel? I think people would like to see your build in action.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to, but il be offline soon. We can do it next time, il just check you out in guild. I am trying not to die on duels with this build, so far it didnt happen yet, it's always a win for me or draw, and if you're the first 1 to do it, it will be a good death. :D
    Edited by TagaParti on January 26, 2015 5:43PM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, nice post. i like it
This discussion has been closed.