The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Unkillable DK Build

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    and 1.6, il change that unkillable into a "God" or better "Daedric Princess of Immortality". i can see the update in my favor, so, cheers! :-)
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me a masters sword and imperial and you'd never come close to killing my undaunted bastion build.

Also if you really wanna see unkillable wait till you see what build I have planned for 1.6.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have killed undaunted bastion user easily. and if you wanna get the true unkillable build "that is also a killer", a message and a help ingame would do it.. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you aren't on dc, I'll be more then willing to duel ya to see how well it stacks up. I'm a stamina dk as well.. So I should no problem
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good, i am EP. tho i cant say im a stamina DK,easier to say Unkillable DK. Hit me up ingame, i wanna make u say, wow! :-)
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    please tape it @xsorusb14_ESO - im getting curious
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, please record it, i dont have the software to do so.. this build only have 2 weakness, Bug & Lag.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll msg when I get home around 9ish am if servers are up
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You a DK .. and posting that your class is overpowered?

Read the forums we been complaining about your OPness since beta....

Lets hope the 1.6 has something that can counter your "Reflect"
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• WolfingHour
    WolfingHour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does someone need a little attention? Perhaps some TLC? Is the B2P announcement taking its toll on some members of the community?

Here, have a hug. :hug: There, there. We'll be fine. You'll see.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, my playing time on weekdays is from 530am to 11am Eastern Time. On weekends im online most of the day.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 1 fear on disclosing this build to the community, this will make most of the players roll a DK and follow my build, those who will not will rage. Too bad i never have the time to play the other classes, im pretty sure tho that i can make an unkillable build for them. Im not saying DK are really OP, but this unkillable build will make more people cry for DK OP, PLS NERF. I saw some guildies tried to come up with a build same as mine, but theyrenot there yet. But i would really share this build, tothose who would help me, and keep it secret! Its no cheating or hackor exploiting, its the build itself!
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K I'll record it.
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    So if you go 1v1 with an identical build the fight just goes on forever? Or it comes down to skill? And if the other guy is better than you you get rekt?
    I am also unkillable when I spam my Blazing Shield until I run out of magicka and I wear my PVE gear whenever I go to Cyrodiil.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    but it is maintenance now, hopefully it will be a short one.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the build is same as mine, noone would die, thats why we called it Unkillable right? It goes down to skill, but this build was made for easier playability since i always have a bad lantency coz im from asia. And again, most will go down, good players may have the chance to call it a draw, but noone will ever kill this build 1on1. Not even the best player in the game.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sav72 wrote: »
    Lets hope the 1.6 has something that can counter your "Reflect"

I've heard Melee attacks can counter reflect in 1.6...
    NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
  • MADshadowman
    MADshadowman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, why was this interesting again?
  • arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO
    TagaParti wrote: »
    If the build is same as mine, noone would die, thats why we called it Unkillable right? It goes down to skill, but this build was made for easier playability since i always have a bad lantency coz im from asia. And again, most will go down, good players may have the chance to call it a draw, but noone will ever kill this build 1on1. Not even the best player in the game.

Are you using stamina, magicka or hibrid build?. I am sure you wear light armor and 1h+shield and run magicka build......
    Debon Templar VR14 Thorn Blade (EU)
    Gaunnes DK VR14 Haderus (EU)
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just cant say it's a stamina build..
    Edited by TagaParti on January 26, 2015 12:44PM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO
    I just cant say it's a stamina build..

Then I am not interested because I hate light armor :-s

I would like to see the stamina build that @xsorusb14_ESO says will be unkillable in 1.6.

I am using a stamina build right know with my DK, but I have a lot of problems against good sorcerers and magicka DKs spamming talons.
    Edited by arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO on January 26, 2015 12:49PM
    Debon Templar VR14 Thorn Blade (EU)
    Gaunnes DK VR14 Haderus (EU)
  • daktary2001
    daktary2001
    ✭✭✭
    Hey you look like one of those nigerian scam in your original post xD
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys probably know my DK character named Sheliza. (NA server - Legend guild officer)

I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

After lots of deaths, tons of testing and studying, i came up with this build, making others call Sheliza, a Raid Boss, MegaTank, Monster.

I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

I assure you, noone can ever kill this build 1on1, and the dps is awesome. If you wanna try to kill me before you believe what im saying, leave a message ingame and il show you this Raid Boss.

Translation: "Yoooohooo ZoS!" *Jumps up and down waving a bright red flag in the air* "Hey ZoS! You, yes YOU! Come! Come here! Come Closer! Yes! Take a very good look at me!" "Now that I have your full attention, could you please nerf the living [snip] right out of me"?

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 26, 2015 4:26PM
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i didnt say that im a magicka or stamina, light,medium or heavy, coz im not going to tellmy build here. im giving it to those guys who are willing to help me too. if u wanna try it, pm me ingame.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Can Confirm. Only reason I ever killed Sheliza 1v1 was cause her weapon ran out of enchant charge. Was a long *** fight to... Love you Taga! :D

P.S. Laptop exploded so I won't be on for a few, if you wanna edit my guild note in game :heart_eyes:

EDIT:
    Sheliza is a beast in 1v1, if you're a good player and you can manage your resources then you can survive, but if you're an idiot and slam your face into her shield over. And over. And over. You'll end up dying sooner rather than later. Better, more experienced players can probably come to a draw, though I have yet to see a player that can kill her, quickly, on a regular basis, 1v1.
    If you're a DK I reccomend running away and rooting her with talons, NB, fear, shades, cripple (ranged root), sorc, blink, templar, blinding flashes. Just don't try to fight her 1v1, it's no use, even if you could win it'd take to long and her back up would arrive. So stop the hate guys, iz not nice

Shield.....nuff said. Build won't be good once permablockcast is gone. Enjoy it while you can lol
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    if block casting will be removed, this build will be even more Godly, trust me.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K I'll record it.

I'm curious, please keep us updated.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • indigoblades
    indigoblades
    ✭✭✭
    Id imagine its not hard to make an unkillable DK .... my Level 37 DK is close to imortal and they havent finished most of the weapon or DK trees. GDB is pretty op when combined with other buffs. If she carried a resto on magika build & if i could get spell cost low with whitestrakes and or use cleave with low stam cost it could be very unkillable i think.

i have a sorc whom either with Stam or Magika build is very hard too kill but it takes a ton of skill use.... just by having a high magicka regin and shield stacking (pet shield & resto healing ward) and watching resources. I was thinking if i do a similar build (and strategy) with my DK, whom has GDB, it would be the ultimate tank.
    Edited by indigoblades on January 26, 2015 1:36PM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a troll thread above troll threads.

You have the ability to theory craft and get an 'unkillable' build, but you don't have the wherewithal to set up OBS?

I mean come on.

The general tone and attitude of this post is laughable.

wow talk about ego:
    if block casting will be removed, this build will be even more Godly, trust me.

Tell you what, download http://www.oghmainfinium.com and upload your stats. I promise that I won't share them.

If its legit, I will eat crow and you can go about having the biggest online wiener in ESO.

edit here ya go its free

https://obsproject.com/download
    Edited by yodased on January 26, 2015 1:38PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i really hope i can duel @xsorusb14_ESO, so that he can record for everyone to see.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

This discussion has been closed.