The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Call to Haderus!

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    What I miss most about Nutella is the rage tells and Vortexman... Umm... How do I put this in terms... Oh well... Corpse, Vortexman.... Things.. There.

Shhhh, no one needs to know.
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 13, 2015 6:43PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Armitas
    I've recently stopped playing N'tel because, I sh*t you not, Haderus natives actually started to report me for being to hard to kill. And while I /lol at them and keep playing for a bit, I don't want to actually risk a ban, because ZOS GMs are funky. But come 1.6 and the horribad nerfbat DKs are getting I'll prolly go back to her regardless, and lol as someone hits me for 89 dmg with lethal arrow inside of my veil ;)

What I miss most about Nutella is the rage tells and Vortexman... Umm... How do I put this in terms... Oh well... Corpse, Vortexman.... Things.. There. And wrecking face on people who don't block my 600 dmg swallow soul :wtf:

This guy named Crassus keeps raging at me. ;)
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    @Armitas
    I've recently stopped playing N'tel because, I sh*t you not, Haderus natives actually started to report me for being to hard to kill. And while I /lol at them and keep playing for a bit, I don't want to actually risk a ban, because ZOS GMs are funky. But come 1.6 and the horribad nerfbat DKs are getting I'll prolly go back to her regardless, and lol as someone hits me for 89 dmg with lethal arrow inside of my veil ;)

What I miss most about Nutella is the rage tells and Vortexman... Umm... How do I put this in terms... Oh well... Corpse, Vortexman.... Things.. There. And wrecking face on people who don't block my 600 dmg swallow soul :wtf:

He rages at a lot of us whenever he dies. Makes for a lot of humorous commentary in TS.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JTorus wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »
    Everytime we lose, which was a lot, we had to go back find out what went wrong and fix it. Every time a build fails I have to find out why and where and then try to refine the build to compensate. The more you pass through the fire the more refined you become.

PvP has a short interest cycle and it relies on new groups like those 3 forming. Good guilds come and go, and we always need new ones growing up.

Pretty much this. I've watched people in Zone just hollering at those aforementioned groups. At least they're trying, at least they're learning. It's perfectly okay to fail, winning shouldn't be the goal, improvement should be. Winning is just what results after.
    Weberda wrote: »
    @Armitas

He rages at a lot of us whenever he dies. Makes for a lot of humorous commentary in TS.

Hahaha Fern, you obviously misjudged the Panda. It's impossible to make me rage, unless I'm PvE-ing :p
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can attest to that. Try and get him to stop trolling though, I promise it isn't going to help. @panda244
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of Telel's favoritest moments was chasing and being chased by Vortex through the tower at KC LM. This onehad set up for AOE damage on the flag, and didn't have my shades slotted so when he jumped in all Telel could do was dodge and fire randomly as khaiit tried to lure him onto the mage. This one thinks we played tag for nearly ten minutes until a buddy showed up to help me finish him off.

He even had time to /sitchair right in a spot where I couldn't quite get him without him shield charging me.

Incidentally that was when the batkhajiit went and refined their 2hder bar to include some close range AOE, and wrecking blow.
    Edited by Telel on January 13, 2015 9:55PM
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • morvegil
    morvegil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was on Haderus for a bit last night...was some fun killing. May have to move over.
    Lo'ke
    Nord Vampire
    Nightblade
    Shield+BOW

Daggerfall Covenant
    Bandit King
    Bridge Bandits Guild
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    One of Telel's favoritest moments was chasing and being chased by Vortex through the tower at KC LM. This onehad set up for AOE damage on the flag, and didn't have my shades slotted so when he jumped in all Telel could do was dodge and fire randomly as khaiit tried to lure him onto the mage. This one thinks we played tag for nearly ten minutes until a buddy showed up to help me finish him off.

He even had time to /sitchair right in a spot where I couldn't quite get him without him shield charging me.

Incidentally that was when the batkhajiit went and refined their 2hder bar to include some close range AOE, and wrecking blow.

First person pronouns. Bad form. I am disappoint. Ten point deduction!
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    I said this in zone chat yesterday and I'll repeat it here:

Sometimes its simply sad to be yellow.

Now, I get that the blue and the red that we are facing continually on Haderus are true PvP people and that most (I would say at least 70%) of the AD aren't so that says something.

When 30+ people run continually into <12 people and wipe in open field combat its just sad. Its even more sad when those same 12 people can completely wipe the 30 out in a defended keep and proceed to take the keep.

Yellow takes keeps when there is little competition, pop locks the campaign when it flips and then proceeds to basically give AP to the enemy by not playing smart.

If we simply used siege against these guys, played with our brains instead of our hearts then we would wipe them so bad.

I personally have defended a keep against No Mercy and Havoc with <10 people, all using siege and actual tactics, like flanking, stealth, misdirection etc etc etc. They wipe just like any other group, they aren't supermen, they just have better knowledge and tactics of how they can work together to kill you.

Think about this for a second: who are the 'scary' yellow on Haderus?

You have definitive people from red and blue that without a doubt are direct targets that people know have to be taken down quick or can do some serious damage to the entire group.

Who is that on our side?
    I will list some just for the heck of it:

You
    Vanus
    Chasm Mirapaw
    Telel
    Lacedon (whenever he decides to come on)
    and a few others

Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    So the point is to go and farm people below your skill level for reasons? I thought PvP people were all about the excitement of battle and challenge, yet over and over it just seems to be about something completely different.

I'm there for transparent reasons, I want a skill that you can only get there. That doesn't mean that I don't do my absolute best while I am there, but it's like me taking a pure PvP person through Vet DSA. Sure you probably can do it, but you are going to be outside your element and it isn't going to be natural.

Can someone explain to me why top tier players go to bottom tier players? Is it just for shiggles? Farm AP to buy gear to play against their equals? EPEEN?

I am in had because I got tired of the lag and the impulse blobbing in thornblade, and I wanted to play in something besides blackwater blade

farming inexperienced PvErs is the least of my concerns. I honestly prefer to take on people like chasm Mirapaw, telel, and others that I know can(and likely will) beat me, as its much more fun fighting competitive players, and its a learning experience.

I only kill the inexperienced ones if I have too, and even then its only if they are VR1 or higher.
    Edited by Cody on January 13, 2015 11:12PM
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously khajiit is simply trying to lure people into a false sense of security over Telel's incompetence so they will stop chasing this one around in an attempt to see a khajiit's ouch face.

Though the two rookies this one brought into their pack today appreciated the great 'affection' many of Telel's highly skilled, and far far more lethal than they, opponents show. It let them stay alive that much longer so that they too could enjoy hitting things with a hammer.

It's surprising how long a level 10 can last if someone is keeping the eight bagillion pacter DKs to themselves.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Found Vjori today, unfortunately didn't get a chance to bite him, I'll have to try later :)
    Funny thing is, you don't have to play in Had to know what happened. One will find full report of general action, and smaller skirmishes in this thread :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    Found Vjori today, unfortunately didn't get a chance to bite him, I'll have to try later :)
    Funny thing is, you don't have to play in Had to know what happened. One will find full report of general action, and smaller skirmishes in this thread :)

I found the new Emperor of Haderus to be very disappointing. After we got several kills on him at the scroll temple he just sat in stealth and sniped people behind North Gate. After seeing Ariana's video, this guy doesn't deserve to be Emperor.

Did chase after you Eglath, got myself killed by a really high DPS NB. One moment was charging, next moment I was dead. I was like "Whoa!"

Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I found the new Emperor of Haderus to be very disappointing. After we got several kills on him at the scroll temple he just sat in stealth and sniped people behind North Gate. After seeing Ariana's video, this guy doesn't deserve to be Emperor.

Did chase after you Eglath, got myself killed by a really high DPS NB. One moment was charging, next moment I was dead. I was like "Whoa!"

Is this new emp just another piece of gate camping garbage?

Sounds like he/she is.
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Sounds like he/she is.

Oh yes! LOL! Yes! He stayed behind North Gate for a long time too. Tried to gank Fernwood, but failed, and when we started looking for him he just kept hiding.
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like he/she is.

Oh yes! LOL! Yes! He stayed behind North Gate for a long time too. Tried to gank Fernwood, but failed, and when we started looking for him he just kept hiding.

Pathetic. simply and utterly pathetic.

Sorry I could not be on, got a school project to do, I will get on tonight for a bit though. if this trash is still on, I fully intend to troll him severely.
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

That wasn't NB it was my vamp minion tasked to protect me from charging dks :). Wanted to play you some beautifull song on lute, but sadly you released :(
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    And if I saw correctly our beloved dk Vortex ranked up, if so congratz! More wall leaping for you >:)
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if I saw correctly our beloved dk Vortex ranked up, if so congratz! More wall leaping for you >:)

Thank You :D

10% more and I'll be Rank 30

Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would feel fairly confident saying a skilled player of any class and most builds could defeat the current emp with little to no problem.

He spends 90% of the time I see him running from me lol
    Options
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    I would feel fairly confident saying a skilled player of any class and most builds could defeat the current emp with little to no problem.

I can't wait to have a go at him when I get home from work :D
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You and me both. I should be on in a few. Hope he's still Emp by the time I get there.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finally, got Telel:D

next is Vanus

Vanus, watch your back:)
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

next is Vanus

When is my turn :blush:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

next is Vanus

You made a music video out of not just killing khajiit, but making sure they stayed dead.

Incidentally in the clip after that if you pay attention, you can see the hammer and cowl of Telel sneaking past you mere seconds before you get killed by this one.

Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You and me both. I should be on in a few. Hope he's still Emp by the time I get there.

Did you get to see the new AD Emperor? I saw EP had a new Emperor this morning.
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

next is Vanus

I would love to take a go at you, but DC does not show up near as much as AD does(which sucks just as much for me as it does you)

tell you what, if I see you, I will try to kill you:) sound good?
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to take a go at you, but DC does not show up near as much as AD does(which sucks just as much for me as it does you)

tell you what, if I see you, I will try to kill you:) sound good?

We play thorn usually until it starts to lock and the lag rolls in. Having to pvdoor the first 20-30 minutes on haderus is so damn annoying wish the ad would just leave a respectable map and fight it out
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So many emps in so little time...can not keep track anymore. A core of PVP has basically been turned into a sideshow.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

So many emps in so little time...can not keep track anymore. A core of PVP has basically been turned into a sideshow.

I wonder what emperors will be like once you don't get ultimate from AoEs
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

Options