The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Call to Haderus!

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Subtomik‌ Telel didnt say it wasn't deserved only that they were unsure if they found it amusing or annoying. Honestly this one was hoping the long suffering reds would get the win this week.

Well this one will maybe just put in some extra murder time instead of running pledges this week. Maybe.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day capping, night capping.... make up your mind. If no one played at all you still would *** about that.

When you pop lock a server and cant push back bar, there are consequences. like losing the campaign.
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    @Subtomik‌ Telel didnt say it wasn't deserved only that they were unsure if they found it amusing or annoying. Honestly this one was hoping the long suffering reds would get the win this week.

Well this one will maybe just put in some extra murder time instead of running pledges this week. Maybe.

Oh I know bud, we always get happy in TS when we see you. I was talking to riverdragon.
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elevensies , Second Breakfast Capping . It's all bad .
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Oh I know bud, we always get happy in TS when we see you.

The thought of being charged by a dozen DK's who are showing their 'happiness' will be filling many a nightmare from now on. Perhaps it will replace the one where Telel is chased through Faregyl by an impulse and bat spamming Hovaling.

This one also needs to begin slotting shadowy disguise and stealth pots. At least until people realize Telel is terribad once more.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

P.S. I told you I would get DC its first win since Chillrend came out. :kissing_heart:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

P.S. I told you I would get DC its first win since Chillrend came out. :kissing_heart:

You ? You got Red on You ....

http://youtu.be/T1GYsCMCLpo
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    Psilent wrote: »
    Screenshot_20150112_200348.png

Congrats DC!

I can't help, but evertyime I see you I think only about how pretty and cute your character is (looks like I have a crush on fictional game character, forever alone :\ ). Of course that big sword with some dk powers is quite deadly, but still :)

Who are you in game? Whisper me some sweet nothings and I can find some new targets for these mallets. ;)

Congrats DC!

I can't help, but evertyime I see you I think only about how pretty and cute your character is (looks like I have a crush on fictional game character, forever alone :\ ). Of course that big sword with some dk powers is quite deadly, but still :)

Whoa whoa whoa, hands off, Vjori is mine.

Aww <3 you Vortex!

Edited by Psilent on January 14, 2015 11:20AM
    Options
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    AD online begin the pvdooring
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh they did, made 33k ap in about 20 minutes solo. Of course was viciously teabagged by 20 or so people when I was finally killed, map will be all yellow shortly, then when they complain about losing the campaign again i will lawl and lawl.

oh and this new emp is easily one of the worst yet, its tough to keep track but my god lol.
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh they did, made 33k ap in about 20 minutes solo. Of course was viciously teabagged by 20 or so people when I was finally killed, map will be all yellow shortly, then when they complain about losing the campaign again i will lawl and lawl.

oh and this new emp is easily one of the worst yet, its tough to keep track but my god lol.

Did they ram the doors? I love it when I'm solo and they bring out the ram; so much easy AP.
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, they're really good at taking empty keeps with 20+ during the early morning hours. I wish we could help Saintmurray but sadly most of us have RL stuff like jobs to take care of.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday, last few hours before reset, there was a guy in AD chat, who was forming a group, you had to type word "coffin" for auto invite. I thought it was funny. considering what went yesterday.

Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

Congrats DC!

Who are you in game? Whisper me some sweet nothings and I can find some new targets for these mallets. ;)

Congrats DC!

Whoa whoa whoa, hands off, Vjori is mine.

Aww <3 you Vortex!

Trust me it's not gonna be new target :). Fortunately Telel seems to be prime target as AD (you can do it Telel!) therefore I'm not getting that much love from EP anymore, especially since a certain sniper, who's vendetta against me seems personal, is currently offline. But still some ppl miss me so much that lots of arrows and dks are flying towards me :). Unofrtunately I'm just a streaky sorc scrub, but doing my best to make your life harder ;).
    And I'll find your Nord chick somwhere in Cyro Vjori! My vampire sense is telling me that your blood may be delicious >:)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said this in zone chat yesterday and I'll repeat it here:

Sometimes its simply sad to be yellow.

Now, I get that the blue and the red that we are facing continually on Haderus are true PvP people and that most (I would say at least 70%) of the AD aren't so that says something.

When 30+ people run continually into <12 people and wipe in open field combat its just sad. Its even more sad when those same 12 people can completely wipe the 30 out in a defended keep and proceed to take the keep.

Yellow takes keeps when there is little competition, pop locks the campaign when it flips and then proceeds to basically give AP to the enemy by not playing smart.

If we simply used siege against these guys, played with our brains instead of our hearts then we would wipe them so bad.

I personally have defended a keep against No Mercy and Havoc with <10 people, all using siege and actual tactics, like flanking, stealth, misdirection etc etc etc. They wipe just like any other group, they aren't supermen, they just have better knowledge and tactics of how they can work together to kill you.

Think about this for a second: who are the 'scary' yellow on Haderus?

You have definitive people from red and blue that without a doubt are direct targets that people know have to be taken down quick or can do some serious damage to the entire group.

Who is that on our side?
    Edited by yodased on January 13, 2015 1:57PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

Now, I get that the blue and the red that we are facing continually on Haderus are true PvP people and that most (I would say at least 70%) of the AD aren't so that says something.

When 30+ people run continually into <12 people and wipe in open field combat its just sad. Its even more sad when those same 12 people can completely wipe the 30 out in a defended keep and proceed to take the keep.

Yellow takes keeps when there is little competition, pop locks the campaign when it flips and then proceeds to basically give AP to the enemy by not playing smart.

If we simply used siege against these guys, played with our brains instead of our hearts then we would wipe them so bad.

I personally have defended a keep against No Mercy and Havoc with <10 people, all using siege and actual tactics, like flanking, stealth, misdirection etc etc etc. They wipe just like any other group, they aren't supermen, they just have better knowledge and tactics of how they can work together to kill you.

You have definitive people from red and blue that without a doubt are direct targets that people know have to be taken down quick or can do some serious damage to the entire group.

Who is that on our side?

Telel and Chasm Mirapaw (sic?). As accomplished snipers they do much more than average damage. Telel has the added "stigma" as being known as one of the better group leaders making him a high value target for us.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two mostly solo players. Telel does indeed lead players, but its mostly <6 and they are in his guild.

The point is there is no force on Haderus that is equal to a Havoc, No Mercy or not sure of the name, but the guild that Galilan and Armitas and Vortex and friends are in.

Really it comes down to the fact that there are significantly more skilled and organized players mowing down less skilled and organized players.

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    And that's a reason why most ppl show up in buff servers, to easily farm inexperienced players, knowing that they are disorganized, and simply bad.
    And that's why Had is not competitive. Let's take 5 random EP, DC and AD, who will win? Not AD.
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP guild you are referring to is Immortali. And I think you're somewhat wrong about your fellow AD.

Vinaymar, Suicide Blonde, Lacedion, Rhiannon, et al are no slouches at PVP and they also get our attention when they are around. Your "less skilled and organized players" tend to be PVE'rs trying to protect their precious buffs but that occurs on all servers.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the point is to go and farm people below your skill level for reasons? I thought PvP people were all about the excitement of battle and challenge, yet over and over it just seems to be about something completely different.

I'm there for transparent reasons, I want a skill that you can only get there. That doesn't mean that I don't do my absolute best while I am there, but it's like me taking a pure PvP person through Vet DSA. Sure you probably can do it, but you are going to be outside your element and it isn't going to be natural.

Can someone explain to me why top tier players go to bottom tier players? Is it just for shiggles? Farm AP to buy gear to play against their equals? EPEEN?
    Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two mostly solo players. Telel does indeed lead players, but its mostly <6 and they are in his guild.

The point is there is no force on Haderus that is equal to a Havoc, No Mercy or not sure of the name, but the guild that Galilan and Armitas and Vortex and friends are in.

Really it comes down to the fact that there are significantly more skilled and organized players mowing down less skilled and organized players.

The name of that guild would be VortexmanFanClub but Armitas and Galalin unfortunately did not meet the requirements of having a toon named Vortexman.

Really I'm not in any PvP guild other than Guild of Shadows, when I'm on Haderus now I'm usually on my own randomly doing stuff like leaping on keeps then quickly dying. And the first time I actually played on Haderus in almost a week I was welcomed by Subtomik wanting to kill me so badly he ran into and died in guards :/

And Haderus has a painfully high population of templars that spam dark flare, making me not want to come back even more.
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 13, 2015 2:22PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vortexman comes back to Haderus when he runs out of soul gems or when he is trying out a new build (which is about a weekly thing).
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats DC!

His name starts with a V and its not Vortex

Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can has invite? @vortexman11
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grtz on the win but....

and people acting like the low pop bonus isnt deserved.

Guess you missed this in the patch notes yesterday?

Adjusted the scale for displaying high, medium, and low population in the Campaign Display window. This will now work correctly in conjunction with the population changes we previously made to Cyrodiil.

Leads me to believe ZoS forgot to adjust the meters when they lowered the caps. Of course, that also means all factions benefited from that across all campaigns also. Grtz on getting to take advantage of a one-fer.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

The name of that guild would be VortexmanFanClub but Armitas and Galalin unfortunately did not meet the requirements of having a toon named Vortexman.

Really I'm not in any PvP guild other than Guild of Shadows, when I'm on Haderus now I'm usually on my own randomly doing stuff like leaping on keeps then quickly dying. And the first time I actually played on Haderus in almost a week I was welcomed by Subtomik wanting to kill me so badly he ran into and died in guards :/

And Haderus has a painfully high population of templars that spam dark flare, making me not want to come back even more.

You should show up more, I will welcome you with unstable wall of elements! <3
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    And @yodased‌ farming AP is popular, even though it doesn't give you much, since pvp gear isn't great, except rings. The pure joy of slaughtering hundreds of baddies... One need a challenge (thorn) and easy kills (buff servers). Ofc you can have decent fights on buff servers too, but mostly it's farming.
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Eglath so its just for shiggles then. Not that everything done needs a reason, I am just trying to wrap my head around the mindset.

I guess it would be fun to feel like a god among ants for a while, but doesn't it get boring mowing down the same people over and over and over?

Now I am not suggesting anything change nor passing judgement of any kind. I like to understand people and their motivations is all.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

Who is that on our side?

Telel and Chasm Mirapaw (sic?). As accomplished snipers they do much more than average damage. Telel has the added "stigma" as being known as one of the better group leaders making him a high value target for us.

That they are but the thing with snipers is that who ever they kill can easily be rezed because the only real threat is miles away. I can rez someone within an RS cycle, and I have a shield over top of it. They will probably get sniped again, but it won't matter cause I'll rez them.

The AD that I think of are ones like 'steals away blood' (hope I got that name right) or N'tel. (There are a lot more than just them on AD but can't mention everyone) They go in first before a push and hold off all the NPCs so that the rest of the group can fight the EP without npc damage and negates. They also distract a lot of EP that then waste their time on them instead of the real damagers. There are a lot of individually tough players on AD but the ones I worry about most are the ones playing chess.

What counts is unrezable kills right now. Builds that can survive and hold a zone, damage builds that are not overly squishy, or builds that can harrass the enemy until they make too many mistakes.
    Edited by Armitas on January 13, 2015 3:09PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭

Who is that on our side?

Gankimus knows what it is like to be confused and ignorant, fortunately for Gank he is very handsome and easily makes friends who rez him when his inexperience and bravery get him killed. Gank does not think anyone has noticed him and his cheerful pack of assassins, but while he is merrily stumbling about this one has noticed several competent allies doing very clever things. Once, while Gank was sneaking around picking flowers he luckily led his team into the back side of an enemy siege line, it occurred to this one that the best place to stab an enemy is in the back so while we were there we stabbed them. Does this count?
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
    Options