Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Its not enjoyable at all anymore.

• sommazzatoreb14_ESO
    You're complaining about the side who was originally outnumbered 3 to 1 by both DC and AD. The pendulum shifted in our favor for a while because people wanted to balance it out. They over shot, big deal, it'll go back the other way soon enough. Don't quit the game just because you've had a few rough goes at it lately.
    EP
    Khale Justice - V14 Breton Templar (Rank 17)
    Sommozzatore - V14 Imperial Nightblade (Rank 16)
    Sommazzatore - 46 Wood Elf Sorc (Rank 6)
    Nazeem Ula'q - 35 Dark Elf DK (Rank 3)
    100 CPS
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're complaining about the side who was originally outnumbered 3 to 1 by both DC and AD. The pendulum shifted in our favor for a while because people wanted to balance it out. They over shot, big deal, it'll go back the other way soon enough. Don't quit the game just because you've had a few rough goes at it lately.

^ this. No one has even come close to mentioning the real problem which is the population disparity at all ours of the day. The best way to address it is simply limit each faction to the lowest factions population +/- 10% that way if there is 100 EP on then DC and AD are limited to 90-110 that way you can only ever be outnumbered by 40 or 50 instead of hundreds of players. This would also spread out the populations to the other campaigns.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Woah woah woah. By both AD and DC? No, sorry. DC has never outnumbered anyone.
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

Woah woah woah. By both AD and DC? No, sorry. DC has never outnumbered anyone.

Meh maybe once in a blue moon DC will be Pop locked while the other two factions have 2-3 bars.(There was a pun in there) but generally you have to understand most of EP think's 90% of the time that both AD and DC gang up on EP which is some time understandably with night capping crap and other times half of EP will be logged out and people just don't group up.
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sirston wrote: »
    Meh maybe once in a blue moon DC will be Pop locked while the other two factions have 2-3 bars.(There was a pun in there) but generally you have to understand most of EP think's 90% of the time that both AD and DC gang up on EP which is some time understandably with night capping crap and other times half of EP will be logged out and people just don't group up.

I play both EP and DC, any double team EP has received as of late has been directly related to the NA crew logging in to a red map.

DC is always in **** AD mode.

though havoc switching sides did bring some hate towards the old red dragon, I promise you the majority of DC still holds a nasty grudge against yellow.
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    k2h89f.jpg
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Atm its EP>AD
    so you start getting organized and play the game harder orrrrrr

your back will break over my knee

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on December 30, 2014 9:03PM
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone complains about getting rolled by EP, but folks don't change tactics.

Every keep I see them take it always the same thing

-not enough siege, should be 15-20 siege up during a defense, no ands, ifs or buts.

- when they start the siege go to the inner balcony and put down siege, you can shoot thr attackers from there over the outter wall.

-if the outer gets to 40% put oil pots on both sides of the breech and siege by the inner door and in front of the door, lighting balista to snare, meatbag to heal debuff, fire ti finish them off. The siege should be set up at an angle so you can fire inside each doorway if needed.

- can never have enough caltrops, cover the ground in em. If they take the outter down the breech should be covered with constant siege fire. Fire ballista hurt vamps bad.

We struggle because we don't play sound defense. Ground AOE heal in their negates, so use siege fire instead. Their entire strategy is beatable, but during sieges often times I see people just trying to shoot people off the wall or just standing their watching. If your not sieging, putting up bubbles, or healing, your not helping ill be blunt. Every person needs to be doing something besides trying to shoot people off the wall during a darn defense. Your much more useful firing siege from the inner balcony over the wall then you are just standing on the wall.

You can only put so much siege on a wall, so find some place else to put it, the inner balcony is a great place, you can still shoot the attackers outside from their.

-fire ballistas good againt other siege and vamps.

-meatbags are good against other players and apply healing debuff.

-Lighting Balista and Ice Ball snare and are good for slowing down enemy to make easier to hit with other siege.

-standard siege such as Covenent Ballista is good against walls, don't use fire, ice, etc against walls.

There are a lot of good DC players, I'm just trying to help, don't wait for someone to yell or tell you to do this, just do it. The more siege you have up in defense the better your chances of defending. Siege should be up on the inner balcony as soon as the battle starts, don't wait till your forced to run in their, starting killing them now.

Can never have enough siege in a defense, lay that stuff down and go to work! Get lots of AP doing it.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perichor wrote: »
    atm its EP>AD
    so you start getting organized and play the game harder orrrrrr

Who knew a traitorous monkey spammer could be so puerile!

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on December 30, 2014 9:07PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just re roll EP like all the others have done that couldn't handle the pressure of being out numbered . Or just join all 3 factions an jump from ban wagon to ban wagon .

Just because me an a few other people stay with one faction doesn't mean you have too . ZOS allows it so take advantage .

I'm just a old player that doesn't like switching sides . Win or loose .
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    sirston wrote: »

I play both EP and DC, any double team EP has received as of late has been directly related to the NA crew logging in to a red map.

DC is always in **** AD mode.

though havoc switching sides did bring some hate towards the old red dragon, I promise you the majority of DC still holds a nasty grudge against yellow.

Stop speaking for all DC . This Molag Bal faction RP is completely rediculous . DC players are extremely diverse in opinion as to who the enemy is at the moment .
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    molded by it
    i did not see the thug life until i was already a man
    and by then it was nothing to me but

BLINDING!!!!!

anyway atm its EP>AD
    so you either get your manpoints>wahwah and start getting organized and play the game harder orrrrrr

bwahahahahahaha
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA traitor????? how about i actually had the balls to reroll to issue the population imbalance of the game

and besides EP was in the position your in right now before having to wake up each day and get pug groups together to maybe possibly take keeps early in the day so were not completely screwed during prime time.

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on December 30, 2014 9:10PM
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molded by it
    i did not see the thug life until i was already a man
    and by then it was nothing to me but

BLINDING!!!!!

anyway atm its EP>AD
    so you either get your manpoints>wahwah and start getting organized and play the game harder orrrrrr

bwahahahahahaha
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA traitor????? how about i actually had the balls to reroll to issue the population imbalance of the game

and besides EP was in the position your in right now before having to wake up each day and get pug groups together to maybe possibly take keeps early in the day so were not completely screwed during prime time.

lol

Uh huh, you keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night, eh.

Ps- You didn't fix the population imbalance, you just moved it to a different faction... which just so happened to have been leading the campaign when you jumped. Odd coincidence, that.

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on December 30, 2014 9:11PM
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Just re roll EP like all the others have done that couldn't handle the pressure of being out numbered . Or just join all 3 factions an jump from ban wagon to ban wagon .

Just because me an a few other people stay with one faction doesn't mean you have too . ZOS allows it so take advantage .

we were there when AD was under some of the worst pressure but when you see that AD won a campaign after it was day in and day out for 30 days double teamed and the scoreboard was bugged and each faction got thousands and thousands of free points (not AD)and AD came head and shoulders above both factions in points at the end of the 30days really speaks to the "pressure" AD had #ADeasymode

anyone who lives in this myth
    in this train of thought
    that AD ever was the underdog has never been a part of pvp at a higher level
    a more elite level
    AD has not been the underdog until now

AND NOW THAT AD feels the pressures of finally being unorganized and suffering on the boards do all the players quit????

i get tells from AD players everyday when i cap alessia saying

"one day this game will be a two faction game and it wont be yellow"

and i just lawl.

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on December 30, 2014 11:07PM
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, all. We are closing this thread momentarily while we clean out content that violates our Code of Conduct. We'll let you know once it's been reopened and thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Folks,
    We have removed some comments from this thread for baiting and trolling. Please keep the Forum Code of Conduct in mind when posting. Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only getting old because of the incessant lagsploiting by certain EP players. i don't mind being outnumbered - that's part of the game. however, when certain players resort to spamming impulse and healing springs to purposely lag out fights, it does, indeed get old. There's no real skill in intentionally lagging out the game, and even less skill when you have overwhelming advantages in numbers.
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Folks,
    We have removed some comments from this thread for baiting and trolling. Please keep the Forum Code of Conduct in mind when posting. Thank you for understanding.

So back to this population issue, any ideas on how to fix it besides "relying on peoples good will" because that obviously hasn't worked.

I have been with EP since pre release and always enjoyed the most busy servers and being the underdog, now that we started winning everyone has swarmed here and frankly, it's not cool. We consistently hold 1 -2 bars more than the other factions, that is a disparity of 75-150 people which is ridiculous. Please fix the population issue ZoS.
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    because 90% of them are Batswarm DKs Spamming scales 99% of the time (they do sometimes drop it... but rarely) and almost always a zerg of them doing it all at once that the other factions have no real chance against.

More Sorcerers than DK's
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    It's only getting old because of the incessant lagsploiting by certain EP players. i don't mind being outnumbered - that's part of the game. however, when certain players resort to spamming impulse and healing springs to purposely lag out fights, it does, indeed get old. There's no real skill in intentionally lagging out the game, and even less skill when you have overwhelming advantages in numbers.

Where do you come up with this? Every comment you make has no basis. If it was exploiting people would be banned. People use what works. It's called using the tools they give us. Just like archers who hide in stealth. I don't get mad. Just laugh and take thier keeps. :)
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A few months ago, yes, there were calls for people to reroll to EP. My guild at the time, Venatus, called for a paid faction change. We pledged to change to EP if such a feature came about. ( Much too lazy to level an alt, same with the rest of them ) The feature never came.

An AD guild amongst others did spend a lot time to level EP alts, fair play to them. This wasn't some 'traitorous' action. It was to help balance a completely crappy experience. I'm in a GMT timezone, when I logged in back then in the morning time ( night time for Aussies ), the map was pure yellow. What scroll temple is being assaulted today? In reality, there was not much for any AD user to do on logging in other than push for the scrolls due to the mass population and lack of courtesy.

Now the rebalancing factor has overshot. You know what? Good! There is stuff to do. I understand this maybe an unpopular yellow opinion, but I actually enjoy a challenge. If you found outnumbering a faction 4 to 1 every day being entertainment, I wonder what you got out of the game.

Yes, EP Zergs in taking everything that isn't nailed down ( some mornings that and the nails )
    Yes, it is frustrating.

Do they do it every day? No.

On the days they *do* do it, AD experiences something it is not quite used too. A challenge. A few months ago zone teamwork in those hours consisted of 'pwn the newbs, get teh scroll lol'. Now, it is refreshing to form a pug group, meet new people to fill out simple objectives of getting your stuff back against opposing odds.

This may not be my opinion every morning, everyone has a bad day. But thats generally it.

In conclusion, don't roll on former AD players because they wanted to make things more challenging for them/help the game/try something new. They are paying money each month just like you.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Somehow, somewhere, I'm sure there's a player going --

It's all Agrippa's fault.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on December 30, 2014 10:44PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    A few months ago, yes, there were calls for people to reroll to EP. My guild at the time, Venatus, called for a paid faction change. We pledged to change to EP if such a feature came about. ( Much too lazy to level an alt, same with the rest of them ) The feature never came.

An AD guild amongst others did spend a lot time to level EP alts, fair play to them. This wasn't some 'traitorous' action. It was to help balance a completely crappy experience. I'm in a GMT timezone, when I logged in back then in the morning time ( night time for Aussies ), the map was pure yellow. What scroll temple is being assaulted today? In reality, there was not much for any AD user to do on logging in other than push for the scrolls due to the mass population and lack of courtesy.

Now the rebalancing factor has overshot. You know what? Good! There is stuff to do. I understand this maybe an unpopular yellow opinion, but I actually enjoy a challenge. If you found outnumbering a faction 4 to 1 every day being entertainment, I wonder what you got out of the game.

Yes, EP Zergs in taking everything that isn't nailed down ( some mornings that and the nails )
    Yes, it is frustrating.

Do they do it every day? No.

On the days they *do* do it, AD experiences something it is not quite used too. A challenge. A few months ago zone teamwork in those hours consisted of 'pwn the newbs, get teh scroll lol'. Now, it is refreshing to form a pug group, meet new people to fill out simple objectives of getting your stuff back against opposing odds.

This may not be my opinion every morning, everyone has a bad day. But thats generally it.

In conclusion, don't roll on former AD players because they wanted to make things more challenging for them/help the game/try something new. They are paying money each month just like you.

What a waste of expended energy.

Did you miss the part where said former ad player was trolling the thread?

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop speaking for all DC . This Molag Bal faction RP is completely rediculous . DC players are extremely diverse in opinion as to who the enemy is at the moment .
    Lol, DC vets tend to hate AD pugs for reasons they know, endless zergs, bragging on forums about campaign wins they did nothing to earn, etc.

A lot of us hold deep grudges for the AD zerg, this doesnt mean I dont think of EP as an enemy, it means that I get more enjoyment from one then the other.

That being said, EP has clearly been our hard focus the last week and some.

I was the first to call to leave AD alone until our scrolls were returned etc, but that doesnt mean I dont get supreme enjoyment out of introducing half a dozen stupidly named khajiit and bosmer NB archers to blazing shield(hello Kibbles-bits-are-yummy and XxLegolasxX and your 10,000 counterparts)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

we were there when AD was under some of the worst pressure but when you see that AD won a campaign after it was day in and day out for 30 days double teamed and the scoreboard was bugged and each faction got thousands and thousands of free points (not AD)and AD came head and shoulders above both factions in points at the end of the 30days really speaks to the "pressure" AD had #ADeasymode

anyone who lives in this myth
    in this train of thought
    that AD ever was the underdog has never been a part of pvp at a higher level
    a more elite level
    AD has not been the underdog until now

AND NOW THAT AD feels the pressures of finally being unorganized and suffering on the boards do all the players quit????

i get tells from AD players everyday when i cap alessia saying

"one day this game will be a two faction game and it wont be yellow"

and i just lawl

I'm happy to hear you are so happy at a single factions demise . Even if it is to me a little strange . I suppose I don't get as passionate as some do about this sort of thing .

I'm very very happy for you . :unamused:

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 5, 2015 7:20PM
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow, somewhere, I'm sure there's a player going --

It's all Agrippa's fault.

When we took Ash/roe back to back the other day, barbecue announced that ash was liberated by arm, and I followed up with you liberating Roe.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What a waste of expended energy.

Did you miss the part where said former ad player was trolling the thread?

My thoughts on the thread/topic as a whole.

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

Where do you come up with this? Every comment you make has no basis. If it was exploiting people would be banned. People use what works. It's called using the tools they give us. Just like archers who hide in stealth. I don't get mad. Just laugh and take thier keeps. :)
    Do you really believe that eso intended the spamming to be used solely lag out the game, lol? That's what these players bragged about doing. I don't think that's intended, hence spamlagging is an exploit. Case closed.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you really believe that eso intended the spamming to be used solely lag out the game, lol? That's what these players bragged about doing. I don't think that's intended, hence spamlagging is an exploit. Case closed.
    Again rubbish. If they want it changed then they will. Just like those that use snipe macros. Cough cough

Don't hate of people for using what works. Maybe we should just duel for keeps? Lol.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Again rubbish. If they want it changed then they will. Just like those that use snipe macros. Cough cough

Don't hate of people for using what works. Maybe we should just duel for keeps? Lol.

Well if you have to chimp spam outside of combat to intentionally lag out the game, have at it. A large group of EP lagsploiters bragged about purposely lagging out the game on this forum, lol.