Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happened to " we will track your exp earned " ????( Gina Bruno answered this 12/28/2014)

• Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill continue to point out that giving everyone 30 isnt a cap...if it was a cap the vr1 guys would get 1 cp and it would scale up.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's all wishful thinking on your part and dismissing official posts might help with keeping that up, but still doesn't chan...
    Sindala wrote: »
    Joejudas wrote: »
    I watched it a bunch....and never oonceheard them say they would give us extra cp later. If they did then I don't think all these people would be so mad.

These "people" aren't mad at all, this is what they do for fun. They wind up the forums then sit back and laugh at their creation. It's called Trolling and some are very good at it.

Indeed. I admire your talent.
    Edited by Nazon_Katts on December 28, 2014 3:06PM
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Wow...have you not read any of the other 5000 posts on this issue in the last 10 days?? They said they are STILL tracking XP upto VR14 but you wont get those converted XP to CP points until they remove the VR system.....which will happen after 1.6 thus they are giving everyone at VR1 and above 30 CP points to 'have a play around' with the system and make sure it works before they go ahead and make everything unbalanced again. :p

Sometimes I feel like a stuck record.....lol
    This is in direct contradiction to Kai Schober's words, so would you mind posting a link to your source?

1st of all Kai don't have the authority to mention this in an official capacity it was said in a separate post and in German then badly translated to suit the doom post it was then quoted in.
    Maria is about as official as your gonna get on the Champ system as it's her department and she mentioned it in the Live stream (go watch it im not gonna re quote again...)
    If Kai, not being a dev, doesn't have the authority, then I guess neither does Gina, so we can throw the clarification post out of the window. Dude, seriously.

This is the most current official information we have, so it overrides Maria's statements from three months ago. xMovingTarget (I hope I remember the right person) is a native German speaker and confirmed that message. Are you a native too and can offer an alternative translation? I don't speak German, so I must trust my fellow forumites with this (or Google Translate, but I'd rather not rely on it alone :D).
    Edited by Rosveen on December 28, 2014 3:07PM
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we arent derailing this to debate language preferences. Anyone who has anything official please post it...we are all waiting on an answer here
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They lied. As usual.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched it a bunch....and never oonceheard them say they would give us extra cp later. If they did then I don't think all these people would be so mad.

These "people" aren't mad at all, this is what they do for fun. They wind up the forums then sit back and laugh at their creation. It's called Trolling and some are very good at it.

i dont know about the others here but, your idea and accusation is not true for me, i have a level veteran 14 nightblade and i did as was instructed to prepare for the champion system by doing ALL of the quests possible in ALL 3 allinaces and did all the stupid undaunted quests and many many other garbage that i hated in oreder to be competitive and prepared when the justice system and champion system was released.

i am not doing what you claim i did. i worked for something that i did not recieve. it was honest "work" and by "work" i mean just that. it was "work" i hate pve in this game because of alot of the reversal it has from morrowind and also the community i witness in eso. so for me it was pain staking and i raced through it as fast as i could.

it is also against terms of service to call me or any of us "trolls"

• Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Kai and Gina are Community managers so basically NO they don't have any official word until they are reading it out in ESO LIVE or some other official way. Everyone just needs to relax and chill, they will be back in the office soon and will reply with an answer when they are.
    It's called the Holidays for a reason you know ;)
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are paying them money while we arent getting an answer....so no one should chill everyone should keep the pressure on.
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While you're waiting for an answer, maybe you should read again the ToS of ESO. Obviously someone as observant and strict about what someone officially states as you has already read them. You must have just forgotten a few lines ;)
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again...im not letting this get derailed. Anyone who has any official news should post it here.
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welka wrote: »
    Cyrodiil daily quests, PvP, craglorn repeatable quests, undaunted dailies, justice system, reroll...

Fixed.

No need to thank me

I went to Hircine's haunt once with an xp grind group. Spent less than an hour there and never went back. I completed every quest in the game except a few trials and have no interest whatsoever in doing repeatable quests.

If I've already done all the quests, and if ZOS said it was tracking xp, remind me again how repeatables are an acceptable answer to the announced champion point cap?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where? the part where it states nothing is owed to us in any form even if by default we gain nothing? or where the part they state that nothing will be replaced if lost stolen or removed accidently or otherwise?

the fact of the matter remains that no matter how you word anything it all varries in each state and province differently. there has never been a complete study and law made for the internet and it's allowances or disallowances just as it is with the high seas' they cannot make laws and enforce nor stop certain things from occuring within uncharted areas. like the high seas and air space and internet.
    you can make any laws you like and state anything you like to in a form like TOS but it will still not hold up in court.

all we can do on this end is hope that by repeating matters and unjustices that mercy will occur and we recieve a fair reward.

which is exactly what we are doing here in this thread.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it isnt an answer...its just a talking point being repeated cause its convenient. we want a real answer.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of us have a sub or unsub decision resting on this being answered.
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again... Anyone who have any arguments against OP opinion shouldn't post it here.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no one said that....we arent going off topic and derailing the thread. if anyone has any official news on this topic pls post it here.
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's Officially 28th of December,
    there is officially no maint this week (cos they're all on HOLIDAY),
    I'm officially sick with a cold,
    I officially have a hot cup of blackcurrant lemsip under my nose....
    ....that's about it for Official news until they get back in the office in about a weeks time, everything here is guesswork, conjecture and gossip
  • Aimelin
    Aimelin
    ✭✭✭
    Holidays, wait till after them

also READ .... once its FULLY implemented will they do the conversion to a CAP

since it is NOT being fully implemented since vet ranks are STAYING how are they going to do a conversion?

ugh idk why i even waste time & energy on someone who can't even read & interpret
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone might be finding me an answer on this right now
  • Aimelin
    Aimelin
    ✭✭✭
    no they're not

holidays, be happy instead of: PLEZ GIV POINTZ
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im going to please ask you nicely to refrain from being rude. thank you. Does anyone know when we can expect an answer ?
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im going to please ask you nicely to refrain from being rude. thank you. Does anyone know when we can expect an answer ?

Are you not reading your own thread now? We have given you the answer....in the New Year when Zenimax gets back into the office...not a day sooner.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    based on what info ?
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not before tomorrow at least. CS got quite a few tickets in this regard and - to them - it seems to be clear that people aren't entirely happy with the change. ZOS has to react to it eventually, but they're not known for fast answers nor remarkable reaction times, so I wouldn't keep my hopes high on getting any other answer than we already got soon.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    based on what info ?

The fact they said they were all going home for the Holidays and nobody is in the office now till the New Year. Only CS is still operating as normal during the Holiday period. They even said it at the end of the LiveStream.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im sad about that
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we deserve answers....its unfair to everyone to drop such a huge bomb on people and then take 10 days off
    Edited by Joejudas on December 28, 2014 3:55PM
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -___-
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi guys, just wanted to pop in and put this to rest. What Kai said a few days ago is correct. Just to make sure we're all on the same page, once Update 6 is released and you have at least one Veteran Rank character, all your characters will receive 30 Champion Points - no more, no less. This will only occur at the onset of Update 6; after this is released, you will gain Champion Points one at a time as designed.

A few months ago, it was said that we were tracking XP. However, this was still early in development and through internal testing and feedback, found that we needed to change our plans (and, honestly, this quite normal through the course of development). We understand that this was, indeed, a major change from what we were originally planning. In an effort to be open with everyone about how things were going and what was planned, it caused a great deal of confusion, and we sincerely apologize for that.

As it has been said a number of times, we certainly encourage you to hop on the PTS once this is available in January and try out the system. This is also a great chance to plan how you'd like to build your character once it's live!

Hope you all are enjoying the holidays, and we'll see you in the new year. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, just wanted to pop in and put this to rest. What Kai said a few days ago is correct. Just to make sure we're all on the same page, once Update 6 is released and you have at least one Veteran Rank character, all your characters will receive 30 Champion Points - no more, no less. This will only occur at the onset of Update 6; after this is released, you will gain Champion Points one at a time as designed.

A few months ago, it was said that we were tracking XP. However, this was still early in development and through internal testing and feedback, found that we needed to change our plans (and, honestly, this quite normal through the course of development). We understand that this was, indeed, a major change from what we were originally planning. In an effort to be open with everyone about how things were going and what was planned, it caused a great deal of confusion, and we sincerely apologize for that.

As it has been said a number of times, we certainly encourage you to hop on the PTS once this is available in January and try out the system. This is also a great chance to plan how you'd like to build your character once it's live!

Hope you all are enjoying the holidays, and we'll see you in the new year. :)

Thank you for taking the time to stop in and post this in detail.

Looking forward to 1.6 as currently described and excited for the new year.

<3
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.