The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What happened to " we will track your exp earned " ????( Gina Bruno answered this 12/28/2014)

Joejudas
Joejudas
✭✭✭✭✭
This needs it's own thread. You said you would track our exp towards the new cp system. So a bunch of us went ahead and quested. Now your not giving us the exp points you said you would......but we cant repeat the quests. Can someone from Zeni clarify this......it's upsetting alot of your long subscribing customers ? It's my understanding that a new VR1 will receive the same cp as my vr14....but still have access to the quest exp that I won't. I hope you guys have a fix for that.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    This needs it's own thread.
    :#
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil daily quests, PvP, craglorn repeatable quests, undaunted dailies, justice system, reroll...

Fixed.

No need to thank me
  • Etori
    Etori
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for bringing this up. I don't think anyone has talked about this before.
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...have you not read any of the other 5000 posts on this issue in the last 10 days?? They said they are STILL tracking XP upto VR14 but you wont get those converted XP to CP points until they remove the VR system.....which will happen after 1.6 thus they are giving everyone at VR1 and above 30 CP points to 'have a play around' with the system and make sure it works before they go ahead and make everything unbalanced again. :p

Sometimes I feel like a stuck record.....lol
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop suggesting repeatable daily quests and PvP as a solution to this. It isn't. Also I'm trying to be serious. If you don't actually have anything to add to the thread then please keep it to yourself.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is the question that was asked by us

"Should players that are VR1+ still work towards VR12 or should they just wait until the new changes?"

here is the answer we were given by zenimax employee,

"Continue to play! We are tracking your XP as you advance your way through Veteran Ranks and even past VR14. When the Champion System comes out we will reward you points right away based on the amount of XP you have earned up to a cap."
  • Averya_Teira
    Averya_Teira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sindala wrote: »
    Wow...have you not read any of the other 5000 posts on this issue in the last 10 days?? They said they are STILL tracking XP upto VR14 but you wont get those converted XP to CP points until they remove the VR system.....which will happen after 1.6 thus they are giving everyone at VR1 and above 30 CP points to 'have a play around' with the system and make sure it works before they go ahead and make everything unbalanced again. :p

Where was this said ... ? All I read from an official source is that they will NOT compensate.. ever.

• Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sindala‌ do you have it quoted anywhere from a official zeni rep we are getting those extra cp points for exp earned ???? I would like to see it
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Woha woha, so when the the veteran points are removed we WILL get our remaining experience, and all that experience tracked while at max level converted to Champion Points, beyond the 30 at the release of 1.6?

When did they confirm this?
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop suggesting repeatable daily quests and PvP as a solution to this. It isn't. Also I'm trying to be serious. If you don't actually have anything to add to the thread then please keep it to yourself.

You're still in denial. How sweet.

You asked for ways to earn XP when you're V14. I give you a few valid examples and you've no intelligent comment to counter them apart from "don't give those examples". Mature!

@dwemer_paleologist‌ just read the last 4 words of your quote from ZOS
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again..it was pointed to many times in almost every post on the subject, from the last ESO live Maria mentioned it...but as normal it's been conveniently overlooked so people can moan and doomsay.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you could confirm that for us you would put alot of butthurt go rest for alot of us.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They haven't. Someone apparently didn't read any of that 5k posts either.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This is in direct contradiction to Kai Schober's words, so would you mind posting a link to your source?
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again..it was pointed to many times in almost every post on the subject, from the last ESO live Maria mentioned it...but as normal it's been conveniently overlooked so people can moan and doomsay.

Not moaning or doomsaying, but you seem to be the only person who has picked up on this. Can you be awesome and give us a source on this, or at least tell us exactly when in the eso live it was said?
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »

so when the the veteran points are removed we WILL get our remaining experience, and all that experience tracked while at max level converted to Champion Points, beyond the 30 at the release of 1.6?

When did they confirm this?

they didn't, that's the problem and what is causing most of the upset.

Edited by Gilvoth on December 28, 2014 2:48PM
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone specifically quote that we will get the extra cp ????
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Sindala: it's been confirmed by @ZOS_KaiSchober that players would not be compensated for XP received before update 6, either upon release of the Champion System or at a later date.
    Wololo.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to keep pressing Zeni NA for an answer on this.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no, no one can do that, the only time it was stated was Once and it was long ago, as in a few months ago when they said we would need to continue leveling up our xp for when the champion system is launched, however, they have since that time re-versed that decision and are now claiming a different theory all together.

the fact of the matter remains that we were "yet again" told one thing and see something entirely contrary to that happen in the game.
    this isn't the first time and it wont be the last.

• Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

This is in direct contradiction to Kai Schober's words, so would you mind posting a link to your source?

1st of all Kai don't have the authority to mention this in an official capacity it was said in a separate post and in German then badly translated to suit the doom post it was then quoted in.
    Maria is about as official as your gonna get on the Champ system as it's her department and she mentioned it in the Live stream (go watch it im not gonna re quote again...)

Think of it this way.....
    ...They have a new system that gonna change everything but they want to test it first to make sure its fair for all.
    Do you "A" give everyone the same amount and see how we try to break their new system then award points later after it is thoroughly tested
    or "B" award points all over the place so nobody really knows if anything is unbalanced or not as everything is new and person A has 30 points person B has 90 and person C has 400.....

....c'mon people use that grey matter it's not hard to see what they want to do.
    Oh and considering they have said they are all on Christmas break until the new year, do we really need this amount of posts on the same subject that WONT be answered till they get back in the office???
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine how loud all zenimax studio laughing when reading all this topics.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, some of us think it's a good thing they changed their mind. As far as I can see, it's for the best and in everyone's interest
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched it a bunch....and never oonceheard them say they would give us extra cp later. If they did then I don't think all these people would be so mad.
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's good for you....but your not in the majority with that opinion. Cheating and lying to people is never ok. Also I feel like a couple of you guys are just trying to troll these posts to get them taken down. We deserve an answer on this.
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched it a bunch....and never oonceheard them say they would give us extra cp later. If they did then I don't think all these people would be so mad.

These "people" aren't mad at all, this is what they do for fun. They wind up the forums then sit back and laugh at their creation. It's called Trolling and some are very good at it.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    here is the question that was asked by us

"Should players that are VR1+ still work towards VR12 or should they just wait until the new changes?"

here is the answer we were given by zenimax employee,

"Continue to play! We are tracking your XP as you advance your way through Veteran Ranks and even past VR14. When the Champion System comes out we will reward you points right away based on the amount of XP you have earned up to a cap."

"...up to a cap."
    The cap was decided as 30 points.
    Nowhere in that quote do they state that VR14 characters will receive anything more than other VR characters.

Realistically figure this was just a placeholder reply they gave though.

Could you imagine if they had posted "there's no point continuing to play, pick your sub up again in a few months after the system is implemented. Don't bother playing until then." CVXiMG9.gif
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched all ESO live 8 too and I don't recall no one saying come 1.7 we would all get backtracked CP.

Fake until someone link something serious
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

Think of it this way.....

...They have a new system that gonna change everything but they want to test it first to make sure its fair for all.
    Do you "A" give everyone the same amount and see how we try to break their new system then award points later after it is thoroughly tested
    or "B" award points all over the place so nobody really knows if anything is unbalanced or not as everything is new and person A has 30 points person B has 90 and person C has 400.....

that was never said by a developer on any record i have ever seen or heard.

your entire thesis is exactly that "a theory and a guess". it is not based on any facts that we are looking at or linked to. however nicely worded and properly stated in english it still holds no basis in fact and truth because we do not have a developer stating it as fact.

Edited by Gilvoth on December 28, 2014 3:02PM