Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    ah sorry guys i pressed my server reset button again enjoy
    Edited by shidoq8 on October 26, 2014 11:37PM
    A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.
  • skoomatrait
    skoomatrait
    ✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    Lol. Two and a half hours later...

xQrOIqw.jpg
    why r u so shy to tell the truth? let me explain ppls what is exactly your lol mean:
    feNxfug.pngC9zsAUc.png
    yep its an old story about purples and the troll camps but its funny, isn't? ;) yeah...lol
    Edited by skoomatrait on October 27, 2014 1:18AM
  • RensDG
    RensDG
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is an old story. A fable. Truth is, there is no purple. There are just people that know that the altmeri are on top of the leader board. And lets face it, both the pact and the covenant like to have a banana split for dessert. Rather then smurfs (blue berry's) or tomatoes.
    Edited by RensDG on October 27, 2014 1:03AM
    Ebonheart pact,
    Grizon, Redguard Dragonknight.
    Grizzi, Dunmer Dragonknight
    Gri'jo, Khajiit Nightblade
    Gison, Dunmer Sorcerer

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other *** die for his"-
    -George Patton
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people mistake alliances for stupidity :)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abraxus you should come back to Thorn, maybe ZOS will buy a new server if you do ;) also soul assault doesn't lag so its np :D
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »
    Isbilen wrote: »
    Lol. Two and a half hours later...

xQrOIqw.jpg

I know you are proud of it,but 2 alliances vs 1 alliance is what you can do only.

Also yesterday one of my friends in the blue alliance told me that THIS night was confirmed that you were working together with reds.

2 hours blue attack AD on left along with reds attack AD on right at the same time. Also today you guys are doing the same thing.At the end brainiacs you gonna fight each other lol
    Then,we will send you a kiss :D

Thats they pathetic tactic you can do only to go a bit up on score.Both of ya lol

Haha says the guy who is in the Alliance which causes lag and dc and more *** i have characters on all 3 alliances but IMO DC is most fun and fairest one AD causes a lot of lag and EP has more numbers]night capping
  • rsciw
    rsciw
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you are right, everyone who joins us in AD gets two extra skill slots, one is for the lag skill, with its morph "Freeze for three seconds, 20% chance to freeze for five seconds", the second slot obviously is reserved for the "server kick" skill, and the morph to use is the "server kick and reset scroll" morph.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haha says the guy who is in the Alliance which causes lag and dc and more *** i have characters on all 3 alliances but IMO DC is most fun and fairest one AD causes a lot of lag and EP has more numbers]night capping

Dafunk? How do we "cause more lag" exactly, please explain. Do you think we have a lag button next to our desks which we press whenever we want to spice things up? Oh we love the disconnects and crashes, we in AD. We can't get enough of them *shakes head*

We have a couple more big organised guilds then DC and EP. Guilds that thankfully these days get along with eachother and when we need to bring a scroll back or go for emp, we coordinate and help each other. If you want to blame someone for server stability blame ZOS not the players trying to play the game.

I personally got no problems when DC & EP do a double attack on AD. It's a bit tedious when it drags on for a whole day, but I suppose that's what you get with a 3 faction war. It's part and parcel as they say.
    EU | PC | AD
  • DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭

After witnessing 2 separate DC groups trying to take Roebeck yesterday afternoon with their sole strategy being 'everyone blob up, veils down and spam impulse and springs' = lag lag lag... #CompletelyObliviousToWhatMyTeamDoes
    smiley.png
    Edited by DlSTORTlON on October 27, 2014 11:46AM
    ZOS - proving that incompetence is rewarded more often than not since 2007

Elder Scrolls Online - Designed by geniuses, implemented by Mr. Bean
  • Obus
    Obus
    ✭✭
    Dat troll camps on faregyl were awesome :D. Like isn't enough fighting the purple alliance and keep crashing every 5 mins, we had also troll camps all around fare XDD.
    Obus - EU NB - Former Emperor - AD @ EU Dawnbreaker
    Banana Squad
    Zerg Squad
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am on EP and at least for last night I can confirm that a minority of not overly smart tomatoes were foulmouthing others into not attacking the smurfs.
  • DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    DlSTORTlON wrote: »
    ENGLISH PTS-PATCH NOTE v1.4.8

OVERVIEW

The Elder Scrolls Online v1.4.8 addresses several issues with the Alliance War to clear up confusion and aid new players of the Ebonheart Pact & Daggerfall Covenant. It includes an updated map interface and an additional chat tab in an effort to help streamline cross-faction organisation.

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS

Alliance War
    General
    • Updated the map to clearly show 'friendly' and 'enemy' keeps in Cyrodiil. Keeps owned by Ebonheart Pact & Daggerfall Covenant will now display as purple to clearly show to new players who their only enemy is.
    • An additional chat tab has been added to the UI of Ebonheart Pact & Daggerfall Covenant players while in Cyrodiil to streamline co-ordination between both factions. /purple
    • Updated the way siege weapons work in order to adapt to the ownership of keeps. Ebonheart Pact & Daggerfall Covenant players will no longer be able to damage each others Keep Walls, Postern Doors and Main Gates.
    • Updated how 'friendly fire' works and now Ebonheart Pact & Daggerfall Covenant players will no longer be able to do damage to each other.
    • Updated how healing works and now Ebonheart Pact & Daggerfall Covenant players will be able to heal each other.

Already on PTS:
    purple.jpg

all the proof we need ;)
    Edited by DlSTORTlON on October 27, 2014 1:55PM

• themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP trollcamps to capture Bloodmayne. Sad to see that holding hands with DC isn't enough.
    Edited by themdogesbite on October 27, 2014 2:05PM
    :]
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep the AD zerg tears coming, DISTORTION.
  • DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

It's not QQ. Its a joke to lighten up the mood ;)

• sphane
    sphane
    ✭✭✭
    Oh some AD are crying because they have been cornered most of the week- end... So there is cheat, and purple alliance... Oh my god. Just accept the consequence to be leader of the campain or go PVE, you will have more predictible mobs to fight...

Seriously, to be cornered is EP life since weeks. And how do you think it's possible ? Because 2 others factions are pushing the same way... This is the game, nothing more, nothing less. Yesterday, again we lost all keeps except arrius and we had to let a scroll run just because we could not contain both blues and yellows. Is there a green alliance ? No just opportunity.

And if you call each misplaced camp, a troll camp, oh my god there is a lot of troll camp EP is suffering every day...

So keep a bit of dignity, and stop crying. I truely respect most of you and we should all enjoy to have a challenged campain which could be awsome without the lags and crashes.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Already on PTS:
    purple.jpg

all the proof we need ;)

Amazing :D You have access to the closed pts for ZOS' fix for server population problems ^^

I am on EP and at least for last night I can confirm that a minority of not overly smart tomatoes were foulmouthing others into not attacking the smurfs.

EP Forever Team 3
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on October 27, 2014 3:49PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also EP ofc and support the purple alliance theory. In fact I also have screenshot proof of such:

ESO_Alliance2.jpg

How'd'ya like them apples bananas?
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DlSTORTlON wrote: »

It's not QQ. Its a joke to lighten up the mood ;)
    :smiley: I joked back!

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also EP ofc and support the purple alliance theory. In fact I also have screenshot proof of such:
    *snip*

I don't understand this map shows DC and AD fighting unless your referring to kings lumber and dragonclaw lumber in which case its cute that you have each others lumbers ;)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand this map shows DC and AD fighting unless your referring to kings lumber and dragonclaw lumber in which case its cute that you have each others lumbers ;)
    Apply Occam's razor to the problem.

The simplest explanation is the correct one

THDU - There is no alliance, either perceived or actual, in this picture. I logged on to find this at prime-time, presumably the result of a brief cessation of hostilities between smurfs and bananas to teach EP a lesson for night/day/lunch-time capping ( ;) ) Whatever, we were getting hammered. There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth and even suggestions that the Green Alliance Had It In For Us... while other outlooks maintained it was because "EP sucks roughly-spherical genitalia".

I'm pretty sure the Purple Alliance was born thus: "Leave the smurfs, get the damn bananas."

TLDR - Wuyah waaling waaling weh-teyil
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • RensDG
    RensDG
    ✭✭✭
    I was one of the people last night saying not to attack the smurfs. If you have been around long enough the same thing always hapens. If we, the EP and DC are stomping down the AD and some people attack the DC, the DC wil pull back, thus granting the AD the ability to fight back again.

Not long after we usually defend arrius from the others again. Then we do not gain points. And the AD stays on top of the leaderboard. I logged off, so i do not know if that actually hapened this time.

Yes, seeing the past campaigns all the way up to Auriels bow i can say i dislike the bananas more then the smurfs because i see the bananas as a more dangerous threat.

Im not a dagger spy, but if i had to choose yellow or blue. I rather see the blue's leading the score board.

Ofcours it would be best if the red was on top again. But it's better to be second. And then take the lead close to the end of the campaign.

Ebonheart pact,
    Grizon, Redguard Dragonknight.
    Grizzi, Dunmer Dragonknight
    Gri'jo, Khajiit Nightblade
    Gison, Dunmer Sorcerer

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other *** die for his"-
    -George Patton
  • neiljwd
    neiljwd
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say, fighting AD is way harder than fighting EP. EP has like an amazing guild or or two, but nothing like the organised blobs and skirmishers of AD.

I enjoy my long PvP sessions versus AD, but If I just want to rack up 5x20 quests, I pick tomatoes.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    neiljwd wrote: »
    Gotta say, fighting AD is way harder than fighting EP. EP has like an amazing guild or or two, but nothing like the organised blobs and skirmishers of AD.

I enjoy my long PvP sessions versus AD, but If I just want to rack up 5x20 quests, I pick tomatoes.

That's the thing. AD have 4-5 highly organised guilds that can field 24-man strong teams (blobs to you). When all these guilds are operating at capacity at the same time, AD go on a roll.

As a side-effect, when it's an important keep we need to take/save, more than 1 (or maybe all 4 teams) will decent upon the same keep. That can cause lag, but what are we gonna do? Go elsewhere and lose Faregyl to no lag, or stay there and fight through the lag?

Anyone in the same position would do the same. To accuse us of intentionally creating lag & crashes like some do, is beyond silly. Considering we've lost keeps and scrolls to crashes and rollbacks, I don't think you can be serious when you say we're trying to create lag, or that we have much choice in the whole thing.
    EU | PC | AD
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    A tomatoe a day is good for health. <3
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *snip*

I'll take Kings lumber :D
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This campaign is turning out to be the best I have played on since beta!

I have to say, apart from all the whinging and QQ, all 3 sides have been excellent! For there to be 500 points between 1st and 3rd with 4 or 5 days to go speaks volumes about the campaign.

All I can say is it's been a brilliant fight and gratz to whoever comes out on top!

See you all on the battlefield! RAWWWWRRRRRR!!!! >:)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in the same position would do the same. To accuse us of intentionally creating lag & crashes like some do, is beyond silly. Considering we've lost keeps and scrolls to crashes and rollbacks, I don't think you can be serious when you say we're trying to create lag, or that we have much choice in the whole thing.

Therein lies the problem and issue. It's not the AD's fault that the server hamster is getting old and suffering strokes but they are the main, if not only, faction that brings together groups large enough to cause the server to lag.

ZOS needs to fix it so that the game can properly handle the 200 players they advertised on release, however there's always the suspicion that those AD groups who blob together know what happens to the server and know that it works to their advantage.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We got the train running through purple alliance.
    This is war !!!
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS needs to fix it so that the game can properly handle the 200 players they advertised on release, however there's always the suspicion that those AD groups who blob together know what happens to the server and know that it works to their advantage.

This is getting stupid now, instead of suspecting things you guys need to engage your brain more.

As I've said before, we've more often suffered than benefited from the lag and the crashes. As other's have mentioned we've lost EP scrolls 3 times to rollbacks , in return we've only had 1 scroll return to us via rollbacks. We lost faregyl only a few days back (last keep defence) to crashes.

So how exactly does it work to our advantage? If you have 4 organised large groups in a keep, why would you want a server crash? You can keep anyone out with ease. Take your blinkers off.
    EU | PC | AD