The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    you wonder why AD say purple alliance, i will answer that.

every faction gets hit by both factions that is correct, but not as much as AD not even close, wait not even close to 10% of how much we get hit by both, but that is ok.

The purple alliance isnt a meth, its true, why? Because when AD facerolls a faction it is very natural and common sense really that the other faction will join. Simply because they will gain a scroll and that is what always happens on AD on daily basis more than 3 times per day.

however, when we open the gates of EP for example and hold them for 3 hours, the blues dont touch the reds they hit up to 5 yellow keeps.

We have to pull back and kill the blues. Once that happens the reds and the blues instantly share bb and bm then strike fare and vise versa.

It is so ridiculous to the point you guys opened our gates with no scrolls!! we had none.

That's not an alliance? don't kid yourselves. plus people showed screenshots of guilds cooperating cross faction against AD.

Thats why we say purple alliance and it wont take a monkey 5 minutes to realize that AD is constantly dealing with 2 faction while reds and blues are only dealing with yellows.

Thats cool and bring more please bring a 4th faction with you, cuz AD will always win against you both with the purple alliances, so imagine without it how will you handle us?

SWAT with AD won every single campaign we were in, and we will win this one too !!!

Go SWAT Go.

A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.
  • sphane
    sphane
    ✭✭✭
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    you wonder why AD say purple alliance, i will answer that.

no we know. just crying banana trolls

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The beauty of a device like "purple alliance" is that you can blame it for your own misfortune and shortcomings.

In the case of shidoq you can use "purple alliance" to cover up the fact that you don't seem to understand basic tactics in Cyrodiil.
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    The beauty of a device like "purple alliance" is that you can blame it for your own misfortune and shortcomings.

In the case of shidoq you can use "purple alliance" to cover up the fact that you don't seem to understand basic tactics in Cyrodiil.

Nope m8 i am very good with tactics i have won AB2 when we were 3rd place 20k behind. We won it with 6k in lead so that is a fact, but ur fictional claim is not a fact. and Yes im saying I because i lead AD at that time, and i say I again cuz im leading SWAT in every campaign and we control the map scrolls etc.

You my dear wont teach me anything new in tctics, because your tactic is coordinating with blue faction bomb groups who offered us as well and we refused.

i have said in this very forum if blues keep doing what they are doing, they will end up 3rd again... well guess what, they are 3rd again.

and go now maybe u don't know this cuz the way u talk suggests so, click L honey and look which faction is in lead, we havnt failed and we dont fail, because we keep learning and improving.

i don't need an explanation from you about it, i'll even post videos if you want when we wipe a red bomb group and a blue bomb group goes behind to destroy our camp and protect the reds, even your keeps get protected from blues, so run along kiddo and when u lead 1 campaign to victory come and talk to me about tactics.

• cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dearest Smurf friends,

you seem to be confused regarding the current location of your lost scroll. Is your GPS out of order again ? Let me help you: The scroll rests at a place called Arrius. That's neither Roebeck nor Alessia, though it starts with the same letter as the latter.

For your convenience I have marked the location ( lighter shade of blue ) and the shortest route there from your home territory ( darker shade ) on the map:

zumfyf.jpg

Hope that will be enough for you to find your way.

xoxo, a concerned Banana

PS: Keep on Smurfin'.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Keep it civil boys and girls.

Let's not get this thread shut down, it's pretty fun reading people's reactions to daily events in Thornblade EU.
    EU | PC | AD
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    rofl dazzeling ur hitting alessia roe brindle and near fare, without ur scroll and not even having ur own god damn home keep aleswell and look at the map... peace in the north and fighting south with AD lmfao u r a joke both of u glad that im AD

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rofl dazzeling ur hitting alessia roe brindle and near fare, without ur scroll and not even having ur own god damn home keep aleswell and look at the map... peace in the north and fighting south with AD lmfao u r a joke both of u glad that im AD

Stay calm

bad-boys-2-woosah.jpg
    EU | PC | AD
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh oh... The truth of purple alliance is out.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an EP member I can state why we pick on DC, and please don't take this personally but it's as simple as you're easier targets.

The raids are less organised and your numbers thin out later into the night where's AD stay strong throughout the day and night.

I believe recent pushes against you have also been because for a time you were the highest on the rankings, with only a few days left to go everyone is pushing on easier targets for points.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus: As a DC player I understand you completely and agree with your assessment. It will surely come as no surprise that many DC players find it easier to fight Reds than endless undead elves. I also understand entirely why you are pushing as you are: points are very very tight which is what has made the 2/3 of this campaign I've played (suffered a bout of serious lagstration the weeks before that) fun - in spite of the horrific lag. Anyway, time to get back to Cyrodiil and try to save what we can from the overnight carnage... :)
    Edited by Thudunblundur on October 30, 2014 7:50PM
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    Ahahahahah they are saying sorry to each other for hitting each other a bit lately look read it lmao.

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If shidoq is so good with tactics, you wonder why he thinks it's noteworthy that smurfs are attacking banana keeps while all the bananas are near the tomato scroll gates...
  • Bipolo
    Bipolo
    ✭✭✭
    Purple Alliance? Hmmm... Guess ill have to get rid of this so called "Orange Alliance" screenshot-evidence, lol

fhhlXaA.jpg

Note: Image is censored, can't be naming and shaming now can we ;)
    Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
    "Nords who prove themselves in battle awaken in the realm after death. Pain and illness vanish within the Hall of Valor.
    Revelry is never-ending, mead flows freely, and the greatest Nords of all time compete in tests of strength and prowess. (...)
    Through all the suffering and adversity in this world, true Nord warriors endure, for Sovngarde awaits."

- The Road to Sovngarde
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    If shidoq is so good with tactics, you wonder why he thinks it's noteworthy that smurfs are attacking banana keeps while all the bananas are near the tomato scroll gates...

simple, once u secure the 2nd on the campaign, you can even secure first. reds are pre-programmed to hit us, and we them. You have a free scroll by taking kingcrest, then you can hit us with the red, after sharing their scroll.

once the morning crew comes they will regain their scrolls ofc, and u can keep focusing us voila banana 3rd, reds 2nd, DC 1st. ofcourse there is more to it but ill leave that for u to figure out.

Bipolo, we can recognize which guild this is from their tabards thank you for informing us who they are cheers.

• Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shido chats so much *** it's hilarious XD
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahahahahah they are saying sorry to each other for hitting each other a bit lately look read it lmao.

The purple alliance does exist. We're coming to steal your socks. Watch out.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you seem to be confused regarding the current location of your lost scroll. Is your GPS out of order again ? Let me help you: The scroll rests at a place called Arrius. That's neither Roebeck nor Alessia, though it starts with the same letter as the latter.

For your convenience I have marked the location ( lighter shade of blue ) and the shortest route there from your home territory ( darker shade ) on the map:

zumfyf.jpg

xoxo, a concerned Banana

While I don't like smacking or taunting, I do have to say this is the greatest post I have seen in ages. That map has been linked on the EP TeamSpeak all night with everyone laughing and loving it.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't occur to anyone that the smurfs just did not have the manpower to do anything meaningful at Arrius? It's the most important keep to the tomatos and therefore is mostly heavily defended.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't occur to anyone that the smurfs just did not have the manpower to do anything meaningful at Arrius? It's the most important keep to the tomatos and therefore is mostly heavily defended.
    Hence why the scrolls always go there. Although this also tends to bite us in the butt at the same time because the moment it goes under siege everyone in our faction follows the map above and we lose everything else we own. :confused:
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Blue rather stay at roe than take back their scroll at arrius.
    Proof of purple alliance.

[img][/img]Screenshot_20141030_180405.png

There is no proof in purple Alliance only that some of my Daggerfall friends are really stupid to Push AD when EP has scroll.
    How ever if i see your screenshot i see that AD is attacking us so perhaps we are counteratacking? Offence is the best Defense you know :)
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Hence why the scrolls always go there. Although this also tends to bite us in the butt at the same time because the moment it goes under siege everyone in our faction follows the map above and we lose everything else we own. :confused:

That so does my head in, as we were talking about last night...
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters

zumfyf.jpg

xoxo, a concerned Banana

Problem is AD was going to push to ASH and we had to defend Dragon....
    But every *** time we have defended ASH some DC go to *** Roebeck and the other smart guys to Chalman we should just focus *** EP so AD will go to EP as well but no... they go to Roebeck and that is when DC gets *** up by AD from south and EP from EAST.
    I am with DPM (Daggerfall PvP Masters) and i just want to hold the homekeeps as NR1 priority after that we should just push EP or AD not both...
  • Juoppo
    Juoppo
    Soul Shriven
    Nermy wrote: »
    Anyone on Thornblade able to update esostats.com so us poor f**kers at work can see how the campaign is going?

Please.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Juoppo wrote: »
    Anyone on Thornblade able to update esostats.com so us poor f**kers at work can see how the campaign is going?

Please.

It's not possible.

I've been doing it 3 times a day for the last 3 days and it says "Thank you for the update" but the graph and score don't change
    EU | PC | AD
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please.

It's not possible.

I've been doing it 3 times a day for the last 3 days and it says "Thank you for the update" but the graph and score don't change

Well just tell us then! Pleeeeeezzzzz :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Please.

It's not possible.

I'm at work :D

oh sorry, I mean...

I'm at work :(
    Edited by Maulkin on October 31, 2014 10:59AM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh sorry, I mean...

I'm sure you wanna know too! Anyone able to keep us informed... ANYONE!!!

:s
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Please.

It's not possible.

oh sorry, I mean...

Me too...Stay strong :'(
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please.

It's not possible.

oh sorry, I mean...

Me too...Stay strong :'(

As of 13:17 gmt+ 1 the score is as following;
    nBqRVU6.jpg
    :]