Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it works don't fix it.
  • DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    DlSTORTlON wrote: »
    Actually bomb squads go to great care over their ability selection based on the members within the group to maximise the effectiveness of said group. e.g synergies, ultimate variation, support players. So whilst easy to troll just saying it's bats and impulse your actually wrong and just as likely to see solo players do the same.
    Bomb squads enjoy the social aspect of an mmo playing together to achieve something greater than personal achievement.

Flame please.

Agree

Someone else with a brain =)

Are you sure you agree with his point on abilitiy selection?
    oxaBoCG.png

yeh, its a shame death recap only shows you inc damage and not all the enemy group's shields / heals / resource management / support abilities / CC / set bonuses / armour traits / amrour styles / real life name etc etc...
    Edited by DlSTORTlON on October 23, 2014 12:21PM
    ZOS - proving that incompetence is rewarded more often than not since 2007

Elder Scrolls Online - Designed by geniuses, implemented by Mr. Bean
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My spys in a certain blue group captured the moment when @AbraXuSeXile came to Thornblade last...

NHrVQEU.png

Lmao :)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DlSTORTlON wrote: »
    Actually bomb squads go to great care over their ability selection based on the members within the group to maximise the effectiveness of said group. e.g synergies, ultimate variation, support players. So whilst easy to troll just saying it's bats and impulse your actually wrong and just as likely to see solo players do the same.
    Bomb squads enjoy the social aspect of an mmo playing together to achieve something greater than personal achievement.

Flame please.

Agree

Someone else with a brain =)

Are you sure you agree with his point on abilitiy selection?
    oxaBoCG.png

?

Whats wrong with it? So he has 2 AoE damage abilities on his bar. In a game with 10 overall skillslots, why would he need more than that?
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to ask, whoever that death recap is, why didn't you dodge roll out of the talons and shield charge/stun Ilmarel?

I haven't dueled him personally, but as with every DK, all you need is a way to keep them on their arse and they're useless.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Inappropriate Content and Language]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 13, 2015 8:54PM
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have to ask, whoever that death recap is, why didn't you dodge roll out of the talons and shield charge/stun Ilmarel?

I haven't dueled him personally, but as with every DK, all you need is a way to keep them on their arse and they're useless.

Tbf, that's not usually possible, as Ilmarriel sits at top of a 20-man bomb group that is coming behind him like a runaway train. :D

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 13, 2015 9:06PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    OMG !!!!

reds are last!

well done smurfs its a good change to hit the reds once every 10 days well done.

and reds here u go

not-sure-if-u-were-trying-to-be-funny-but-here-is-a-banana-to-keep-ur-mouth-shut.jpg
    A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    My spys in a certain blue group captured the moment when @AbraXuSeXile came to Thornblade last...

NHrVQEU.png

This pic is so cute. B)
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC once again failed epicly in defending warden and it's scroll by staying on glade offense. Really great. Then hilarity ensued with a fail scroll chase, leaving our other keeps empty for EP. Lucky they didn't take advantage of it.

We started out alright, keeping AD away, pushing them from warden inner gate and then almost speed capping arrius from EP (just needed a little more siege). Then for some reason people lost their mind. Killing valuable suicide spots and more of that bs.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Prime Time Emp AD \o/
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Time Emp AD \o/

Congratulations are in order, no matter how much I despise the lag-blobs that was well done.
    Edited by Isbilen on October 25, 2014 8:56PM
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    Prime Time Emp AD \o/

Congratulations are in order, no matter how much I despise the lag-blobs that was well done.

We thank you, now we are going for your scrolls.

S.W.A.T all the way

• Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    now we are going for your scrolls.

Doesn't matter, tomorrow your group is going to crash the server again and we'll get it back.
    Edited by Isbilen on October 25, 2014 10:04PM
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    now we are going for your scrolls.

Doesn't matter, tomorrow your group is going to crash the server again and we'll get it back.

damn you dont crush my hopes

• Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Two and a half hours later...

xQrOIqw.jpg
    Edited by Isbilen on October 25, 2014 11:23PM
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xQrOIqw.jpg

Good o'l purple alliance. Too bad that it's unplayable atm.. Could have been an awesome night at faregyl.

:]
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh constant crashes lost us fare :\
    Also the troll camps didn't help but what can you do. GJ Reds and Blues.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good o'l purple alliance. Too bad that it's unplayable atm.. Could have been an awesome night at faregyl.

Sure, there was definetily a general consensus among the blue and red players today to cooperate and push the yellows back (and rightfully so when you're in the lead, crowned emperor, and you're pushing for both sides scrolls), but don't act like yellows and reds or yellows and blue never team up either. Only a little while after you lost your scrolls and blues are being pushed on both fronts all the way back to Glademist while the Alessia side is completely quiet.
    Edited by Isbilen on October 26, 2014 1:59AM
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure, there was definetily a general consensus among the blue and red players today to cooperate and push the yellows back (and rightfully so when you're in the lead, crowned emperor, and you're pushing for both sides scrolls), but don't act like yellows and reds or yellows and blue never team up either. Only a little while after you lost your scrolls and blues are being pushed on both fronts all the way back to Glademist while the Alessia side is completely quiet.

AD and DC have teamed up a lot against EP, but i can imagine this being to punish nightcaps. (both past and present). It will be a interesting last week for sure with DC gaining a lot of points on the scoreboard.
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job EP team who opened the Ni-Mohk gate tonight. Too bad the guy who picked up the scroll from under the ground or wherever he could be invisible even to the temple guards and was out of the gate in 5 - 10 seconds had to show up and ruin the good fight.
    Edited by Isbilen on October 26, 2014 6:04AM
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good job EP team who opened the Ni-Mohk gate tonight. Too bad the guy who picked up the scroll from under the ground or wherever he could be invisible even to the temple guards and was out of the gate in 5 - 10 seconds had to show up and ruin the good fight.

I HATE CHEATER !!!
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The day so far;

DC giving the AD scroll to EP. DC then proceeds to smack their head into Ash for hours upon hours. Big brother EP wakes up and sends every man to Allesia, forcing AD to relocate numbers there.

DC finally manages to capture Ash and will now go back to feeding EP points for the rest of the evening.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the lag and queues on Thorn nowa days? We are considering moving soon.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still terrible during primetime.
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I entered the queue as #27 today. Not as bad as the closer to 100 during the first campaign, but the lag is a lot worse. Even when we drop to medium/low population there's some insane lag, because the AD trains and EP horde are still going strong until late night.
    Edited by Isbilen on October 26, 2014 6:28PM
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xQrOIqw.jpg

I know you are proud of it,but 2 alliances vs 1 alliance is what you can do only.

Also yesterday one of my friends in the blue alliance told me that THIS night was confirmed that you were working together with reds.

2 hours blue attack AD on left along with reds attack AD on right at the same time. Also today you guys are doing the same thing.At the end brainiacs you gonna fight each other lol
    Then,we will send you a kiss :D

Thats they pathetic tactic you can do only to go a bit up on score.Both of ya lol
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Purple alliance is real.
    This is not a myth.
  • neiljwd
    neiljwd
    ✭✭✭
    This topic has made some quality reading after being away for a few days, I do reckon there's some purple collusion against the dirty Elves. Bananas just seem to play dirty and no-one respects that.

I'm sure as all hell looking forward to the last few days of the campaign when no-one respects anyone... "et tu Brutus?"
    Edited by neiljwd on October 26, 2014 7:46PM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »
    Also yesterday one of my friends in the blue alliance told me that THIS night was confirmed that you were working together with reds.
    OMG!!!!! That's all the proof anyone would need!

Edited by Lava_Croft on October 26, 2014 9:30PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks ZoS for your assistance with running our scrolls back, welcome guests on the campaign any time :)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on October 26, 2014 10:15PM
    @Solar_Breeze