The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO on Consoles – Update"

• Kryzhal
    Kryzhal
    Soul Shriven
    So i used to play it on pc, with unique character names ect. Now i have downloaded it on xbox one linked my ccount and no saves from pc???? Wtf how do i get them.
  • Greatargonianelder
    I hope we get a veterinarian sever because a level 10 is now level 50. So what there saying is that you don't have to play the game because when you go to pvp your a veterinarian so. All the people that worked to get to veterinarian good job but we don't care lets make your hard work for nothing.

What I don't get is we can't play on severs 1-49 but they can play on the veteran server. Know with the new update make a new charter get him or her to level 10 then join the vet sever and your a level 50.

A lot of my friends 346 of them do not like this update all we wont is to have vet servers. What we don't want is level 10 become level 50 when there going on the servers 1-14v severs. I know your trying to help low levels but making them level 50 that has mad a lot of people made.