The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

PATCH NOTES V.1.1 Inc. Craglorn - From PTS

• blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know when this will get implemented on pts? So i can know when to go back playing in live server?

Afaik it will get patched on live.server after 7days of being implemented on pts
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's my barber? My Nord needs a fullgrown beard by now!
    PC EU
  • BenjaminKacher_ESO
    BenjaminKacher_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Medwin wrote: »
    "An Adventure Zone designed for groups of four Veteran Rank characters to explore, located between Cyrodiil and Skyrim."

Isn't Craglorn in Hammerfell.... WHY DO YOU HATE HAMMERFELL!!

For Arkay's sake, here is a map from the first elder scrolls game. You guys keep acting like Hammerfell doesn't even exist.

Tamriel_map_arena.jpg

So far in ESO you have the DC Cyrodiil gates be called High Rock, the region does not even touch Cyrodiil. You have the Imperials like 2/3rds of the way into Hammerfell while everyone else battles them on the border, heck you moved Evermore into Hammerfell... You obviously hate Hammerfell for some reason.

So I repeat can you please tell me why you hate Hammerfell?? Do you just hate Redguards a ton? By the way, all this crap about Redguards having to give up land due to a necromancer summoning some corpses was never an issue before now. Now they just have to turn tail and run from Necromancers or be outcasted and dishonored. What!?

I don't see Mordor on the map. Isn't that where I'm supposed to destroy these rings I keep finding?

• Westcoast14_ESO
    Westcoast14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Halorin wrote: »
    I like how Werewolf actually gets nerfed, given the sorry state it's in.

Haha yeah. I paid the fee at the Shrine of Stendaar to reclaim the skill points I spent on WW as soon as I finished leveling the skill lines. That said, WW will be fixed at some point, presumably once ZoS puts out all of the other bigger fires they saw fit to launch the game with.
  • Evergreen
    Evergreen
    ✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »
    Auric_ESO wrote: »
    Wow, they are putting out a ton of fixes and people are complaining that their fix isn't in there. I'm embarrassed to be part of this community sometimes. They cannot fix everything at once! Once one set of problems are corrected they move onto the next set. Jeez people

Most of the rage comes when they change something in the wrong direction or fail to make changes on the most glaring issues.

For instance, the Ultimate Cost Reduction that allows for Devouring Swarm spam. That needed to be priority number one.

Or the fact that Dark Talons is the most broken skill in the game and they buffed it. Not to mention they added a new mechanic (AoEs limited to 6 targets) but exempted Dark Talons.

Agree and I hope the devs see the very well thought out post you made about need to fix Darktalons.
  • Zarec
    Zarec
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, they are putting out a ton of fixes and people are complaining that their fix isn't in there. I'm embarrassed to be part of this community sometimes. They cannot fix everything at once! Once one set of problems are corrected they move onto the next set. Jeez people

Most of the rage comes when they change something in the wrong direction or fail to make changes on the most glaring issues.

For instance, the Ultimate Cost Reduction that allows for Devouring Swarm spam. That needed to be priority number one.

Or the fact that Dark Talons is the most broken skill in the game and they buffed it. Not to mention they added a new mechanic (AoEs limited to 6 targets) but exempted Dark Talons.

I'm not saying I disagree with your assessments of the skills power, but you state opinions. From the side we as players do not see, the skill itself may not be an issue but synchronicity with another skills and due to how many skills synchronize with each other, changing one skills without affecting a multitude of others is not so easy.

• Perseas
    Perseas
    ✭✭✭
    Let me help u with some extras... some rocky mountains need better textures also, in addition materials such as wooden doors or flora, also.

Suggestions.. A bit of a more intensive weather conditions, such as rain, snow, fog. (they are good, but a bit more intensive and not always... would give a more immersive feel), to make it feel more dynamic.

Some true and more dynamic events. The one u got now, is like "u ve seen one, u ve seen it all". You could make some dynamic event abductions in coldharbour and u-those who are in the area, enter in an instance mode (if they wish to participate and save villagers or towns. Panic.
    You could make dynamic events with warewolfs attacking small villages, also vampires.

Comets falling from the sky and they bring up molang ball aliens.. kidding... but something with the sky, wouldnt be that bad :)

Some more motifs.. And I hope the reduction of MOTIFS drope rate is generous, not just slightly.

an economy system for those who dont wish guilds. U could give us an exclusive trade channel, or vendorism...

More stylish cloths and armor and better feel in the light armor (to feel like silk, cotton, etc). More fluffy feal, in the sorcerer robes, more etherial... And I love capes. You could give us motifs for these better quality cloths... Also some equipment slots for the horses, so we can dress them up with armor (metal or cloth) with motifs ofcourse!

Motifs is the bitcoin of ur game and u have to use it allot.

am dyslexic.
    Edited by Perseas on April 26, 2014 5:47AM
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone can tell me when will this gets applied to pts?
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    *sigh* still insisting on craglorns quest content to require a full group. Looks I get to grind out VR12.

What's wrong with grouping? I just had a great time boss hunting in Deshaan with three others.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Medwin wrote: »
    "An Adventure Zone designed for groups of four Veteran Rank characters to explore, located between Cyrodiil and Skyrim."

Isn't Craglorn in Hammerfell.... WHY DO YOU HATE HAMMERFELL!!

For Arkay's sake, here is a map from the first elder scrolls game. You guys keep acting like Hammerfell doesn't even exist.

Tamriel_map_arena.jpg

So far in ESO you have the DC Cyrodiil gates be called High Rock, the region does not even touch Cyrodiil. You have the Imperials like 2/3rds of the way into Hammerfell while everyone else battles them on the border, heck you moved Evermore into Hammerfell... You obviously hate Hammerfell for some reason.

So I repeat can you please tell me why you hate Hammerfell?? Do you just hate Redguards a ton? By the way, all this crap about Redguards having to give up land due to a necromancer summoning some corpses was never an issue before now. Now they just have to turn tail and run from Necromancers or be outcasted and dishonored. What!?

I don't see Mordor on the map. Isn't that where I'm supposed to destroy these rings I keep finding?

No, that's LoTRO. This is ESO.
  • Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm... I would hope more gets fixed in alchemy
    Human Infant Connoisseur
  • blackwolf7
    blackwolf7
    ✭✭✭
    No one knows when this will apply to pts,
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will apply it before April ends, as that is when Craglorn launches (and the patch includes Craglorn).
  • andrequina13eb17_ESO
    They are not changing issues that is causing people to rage and affect gameplay immensily.
    _Bolt Escape is still at large and spammable.
    _Vampire Mist is still at large and spammable. It removes your faction icon and health bar making you pratically invisible and immune in a spammable fashion.
    _Both of these can still be spammed while carrying a scroll.
    _AOE damage is still too powerful overall.
    _Vampire Swarm is still too powerfull since it can be used while spamming Vampire mist for immunity.
    _Horses disappearing making us dismount ALL THE TIME is still an issue. An issue they said they fixed before launch and it's still there.
    _Getting out of combat is still an unknown mechanic, sometimes we get out of combat being able to re-sneak very quickly, other times it takes forever even if you are in the middle of nowhere alone.
    _Animations fixes don't include stuck animations that prevent you from casting anything unless you press ESC.
    _Weapon Swap still is unresponsive.
    These issues would change pvp gameplay tremendously and remain completely untouched.

The only good news I see pvp-wise is that they are increasing the overall stats of the bolster mechanic, maybe people won't die with 2 hits anymore, it's not even fun to kill. How much of an increase this will be in order to have a positive impact is still unknown.

Overall fixes are always welcome to an insanely buggy game, on the other hand I've already noticed a huge decrease in PVP population and these changes won't bring them back unfortunately.

Good effort nonetheless.
  • Perseas
    Perseas
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing I wish to be fixed, as a feature, less than a bug. When I cast timing spells and an NPC is trying to make a huge hit to me! I get the icon " to block the attack" but unfortunately, my timing spell is not allowing me! So this kind of feature should be a spell brake and allow me to block myself!

also the sorc pets to be more responsive and keep/get agro faster... Also to give sorc the ability to command my pets to attack a target. Because we have to attack first and some times the pets bug and they delay or dont attack at all. We have to re-summon.

Also the twilight flying pet, gets more agro than the tanking one! And it dies very very fast. The tanking one, doesnt do much. I morphed my spell for more HP, I considered it as a tank, but the twilight is a better tank. But I have to summon it every 5 seconds.. lol

It could be, when we center/target the enemy, to press "X" and send the pets to attack first. As a summoner, I should have the right to command my pets, instead of them doing whatever they want.
    Edited by Perseas on April 26, 2014 7:40AM
  • Cassandre
    Cassandre
    Blocking breaks animation and interrupt casts, it's a top priority action....
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO FIX TO THE HEALING STAFF BUG????

Over a year now this bug has been a problem.

Can a GM at least come on here and acknowledge it needs fixing???

This has been reported 100's of times by thousands of players and all we hear from you is silence.

:neutral_face:
    Edited by ZOS_AnaP on April 26, 2014 1:18PM
  • Altissimus
    Altissimus
    ✭✭✭
    First
  • Zarec
    Zarec
    ✭✭✭
    Blackwidow wrote: »
    NO FIX TO THE HEALING STAFF BUG????

Over a year now this bug has been a problem.

Can a GM at least come on here and acknowledge it needs fixing???

This has been reported 100's of times by thousands of players and all we hear from you is silence.

:neutral_face:

What bug....I don't think I've noticed one with it. Please explain.
    Edited by ZOS_AnaP on April 26, 2014 1:18PM
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zarec wrote: »

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/69986/glowing-staff-bug

It is blinding playing in first person, because it has the right hand of the screen as just a giant glow ball and the left is all dark because the light is so blinding from the right.

The ONLY way to get rid of the light is to log out. So, I spend a great deal of the play time logging out of the game.

I would hate for this to make me quit, but I can only log out in frustration so many times before i just won't login anymore. This bug has been in the game for OVER a year.
    Edited by Blackwidow on April 26, 2014 8:16AM
  • Zarec
    Zarec
    ✭✭✭
    Blackwidow wrote: »
    Zarec wrote: »

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/69986/glowing-staff-bug

It is blinding playing in first person, because it has the right hand of the screen as just a giant glow ball and the left is all dark because the light is so blinding from the right.

The ONLY way to get rid of the light is to log out. So, I spend a great deal of the play time logging out of the game.

I would hate for this to make me quit, but I can only log out in frustration so many times before i just won't login anymore. This bug has been in the game for OVER a year.

Ooohhhh so that is what is causing that. I couldn't ever figure what caused it as it was always random as I use both destruction and healing on my Templar. I play in third person so it never really bothered me but I can def see this being annoying if you were in first person. Reminds me of the green heal glow from swtor that took them two major patches to fix but wasn't as annoying as this would be.
  • Memnock
    Memnock
    ✭✭✭
    I am kind of that Vampires will still not be able to use the drain damage/healing on bosses . I mean there is a fix for DKs , that allows the damage portion of Dark Talons to go through. So i don't see a reason why the damage/healing portion this spell can't go through and the immunity to the channeled stun is kept in check by the mob/player immunity :( Oh well , at least the bugg with the Devouring Swarm healing through Mist Form is fixed
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Memnock wrote: »
    I am kind of that Vampires will still not be able to use the drain damage/healing on bosses.
    Would be nice if you actually could use it on harder enemies, as it's my only healing ability in my ranger-kit. :(

Can't really be that hard to script it to ignore the stun part, and just trigger the drain for health and stamina.
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
  • Nehemia
    Nehemia
    ✭✭✭
    Melee class abilities that consume mana seriously need to be changed to follow spell crit. I cannot understand why this isn't changed yet, harnessing spell crit is so much easier, and currently only ranged spells benefit from it. This puts melee even lower down the subpar drainpipe.
  • Mustaklaki
    Mustaklaki
    ✭✭
    You seriously just nerfed Werewolves...? Was no thought put into their creation AND modification? It just makes no sense, anybody who is a Werewolf says they're underpowered, and there's no fix. I also like that there's no mention of the Vampires roaming around Cyrodiil 1v30ing against zergs.
    Damn right these are PTS notes, because you sure as hell better BUFF them come the actual update. Totally incompetent company, get the actual Bethesda devs in here please.
  • JHenry
    JHenry
    ✭✭
    Evergreen wrote: »

Agree and I hope the devs see the very well thought out post you made about need to fix Darktalons.

ZOS needs to learn balance 101.
  • jsilva.casteloub17_ESO
    They are not changing issues that is causing people to rage and affect gameplay immensily.
    _Bolt Escape is still at large and spammable.
    _Vampire Mist is still at large and spammable. It removes your faction icon and health bar making you pratically invisible and immune in a spammable fashion.
    _Both of these can still be spammed while carrying a scroll.
    _AOE damage is still too powerful overall.
    _Vampire Swarm is still too powerfull since it can be used while spamming Vampire mist for immunity.

What a nerf loving carebear you are huh? lol... gotta love you people.

Bolt escape and vampire mist are spammable yes... well until you run out of mana - like stamina is to Bash :) only of course they dont kill people in 3 or 4 hits and stun lock. And... about AoE damage (same for Bar Swarm) how about you get out of AoE area hm? I'm pretty sure its a good idea... but no... you want the game to be bent according to your gaming ineptitude.

All classes have op combinations... why do you want nerf only 2 of them. Oh yes, because you're probably neither a sorcerer nor a vampire - and since you complain so much about AoEs and those 2 skills in particular, I could almost bet you're a heavy armor melee user... (who curiously enough shuts up about shield bash, destruction staff wielding dragon knights and insanely op templars)

Learn to play and let people have fun, ask for stuff for your own class instead of asking for the removal of other people's stuff...

Oh and get out of the AoEs

BTW... ZENIMAX - AOE CAP IS BS - DAOC NEVER HAD THIS CRAP, WHAT GIVES?
    (and no, I'm not a sorc - I just think its plain stupid since I know how to get out of AoEs)
  • jsilva.casteloub17_ESO
    Mustaklaki wrote: »
    I also like that there's no mention of the Vampires roaming around Cyrodiil 1v30ing against zergs.

I'd like to see that - video please - Do you lie like that in real life, or just on the internet?
  • Mustaklaki
    Mustaklaki
    ✭✭
    All class most certainly DO NOT have overpowered combinations.
    "Get out of the AoEs" in relation to Bat Swarm isn't an argument you scrub. Elusive Mist gives +45% movement speed.
    Seriously, people preaching "Learn to play" need to take some of their own advice.
    Edited by Mustaklaki on April 26, 2014 10:27AM
  • Bunk
    Bunk
    ✭✭✭
    Mustaklaki wrote: »
    All class most certainly DO NOT have overpowered combinations.
    "Get out of the AoEs" in relation to Bat Swarm isn't an argument you scrub. Elusive Mist gives +45% movement speed.
    Seriously, people preaching "Learn to play" need to take some of their own advice.

git gud
    idiot