Maintenance for the week of October 2:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 3, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Fishing Bugs (Unofficial Fishing Issues Thread)
Edited by Turelus on October 28, 2014 11:48AM
I wanted to have a single thread listing all the issues and bugs found related to the fishing mini-game in ESO.
While I know this isn't the most vital fix needed for ESO right now (and I do believe quests, bots and exploits come first) I wanted to give the community members who enjoy fishing and have noticed issues with it a place post in.
Please feel free to discuss issues or random events found while fishing but keep this thread on topic in regards to bugs with fishing.Known Issues:
- It's currently possible to catch rare fish from the Rift while fishing in Auridon.
- Some zones might be missing water types required to catch rare fish. The following have been reported; Alik'r river nodes, Auridon foul nodes and Reaper's march ocean nodes. Note that fish with missing water types can be found in other nodes.
Helpful Fishing InformationSpreadsheet for fish types and locations.Fishing cheat sheet / quick water guide.
- Bangkorai achievement fish list has fish with entire lower-case names and lists Morid Cod twice. Fixed in 1.1.2
- It's possible to catch a Stinkfish rare fish from Stonefalls foul water nodes, this fish is listed as being from Wrothgar. Fixed in 1.1.2 - Stinkfish is now a Stonefalls fish and the achievement in Stonefalls is obtainable.
- Achievements page doesn't follow an organised or logical order. Fixed in unknown patch.
- Rare fish are not moved to the inventory when caught. Fixed in 1.3.3
- Starter island achievements can't be earned. Fixed in 1.3.3
- Coldharbour green fish are not marked off achievement when caught due to the achievement still using rare green fish from Reapers March. Fixed in 1.4.3
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."