Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there any old farts out there?...Or am I the only one.

• khur
    khur
    41. In way better shape than this 2 week old server.
  • Absinthe
    Absinthe
    ✭✭✭
    khur wrote: »
    41. In way better shape than this 2 week old server.

haha good one

• Chyannia
    Chyannia
    I'll be 38 next month and my husband plays, he's 41
  • Stormvessel
    Stormvessel
    ✭✭✭
    32 here. And yes, 30+ counts. I had to listen to a decade and a half of being called a kid (since adulthood), and I'm finally at the age where I can feign seniority, so bite me.
    Edited by Stormvessel on April 13, 2014 4:09AM
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    I'm 40 years old, but I have the energy and the mind of an twenty one year old folks, youth is in me always!
  • registerub17_ESO
    registerub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    42 here. 40+ year olds aren't at all uncommon in the gaming world now. We grew up playing pong and paper dungeons and dragons all the way through to todays games. Computer gaming is really our baby.
  • DrukeBloodlust
    DrukeBloodlust
    Soul Shriven
    44, almost 45.. and I feel ancient most days. Nice to see that there are so many 'older' gamers still around!
  • grimnitz
    grimnitz
    ✭✭
    45, you whippersnappers.
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    42 here. 40+ year olds aren't at all uncommon in the gaming world now. We grew up playing pong and paper dungeons and dragons all the way through to todays games. Computer gaming is really our baby.
    Hear, hear! Don't you get sick of the babies sneering at the old folks who are "daring" to play "their" games? That's why I'm surprised at the rapid growth of this thread. The OP created a monster!
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • Matanuska
    Matanuska
    48 here. Good to see a few others out there.
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    48, and happy to be a member of The Oldtimers Guild. This is a great hobby :)
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• grimnitz
    grimnitz
    ✭✭
    Well, since the servers are down anyway...

Who is up for Bingo?
    Bingo2.jpg
  • dave.webb68_ESO
    45 here as well...Grew up playing Pong, Atari 2600, PC games and spending countless quarters at the arcade. We have come a looong way since the early days ;)
  • khur
    khur

Ahh back when D&D was gonna make us all satanists and reading comics was openly declared a useless waste of time by every teacher you had... right before you climbed under the desk for the nuke drill.
  • Cylver
    Cylver
    ✭✭
    I'm in a great guild on Dagger fall. Ages 19-60+ Average age of members I would say is 40. Great people, fun times. Check out their web site and the members introduction thread.

http://eso.borguild.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=469173&ForumID=2382164&TabID=4048011&Replies=216&TopicID=10302727
  • AriesKain
    AriesKain
    44 in 2 days!
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia
    ✭✭✭✭
    53 and lovin' my ESO time ^-^
  • Absinthe
    Absinthe
    ✭✭✭
    30+ only guild please.

• Sinlar
    Sinlar
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, this one has considerable grey fur these days. A slight annoyance, when one is trying to blend into the shadows.

• Absinthe
    Absinthe
    ✭✭✭
    AriesKain wrote: »
    44 in 2 days!

Early happy b-day "old man" ;)

• SDShepherd
    Well it just "DEPENDS" in the near future I`ll be 52 if that's considered old. B)
  • Zaann
    Zaann
    ✭✭
    43 and lovin ESO !!
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    AriesKain wrote: »
    44 in 2 days!

Awesome man, Happy early Bday! Hope the day goes well :)
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • Gallego
    Gallego
    ✭✭
    Yep 58 here and the best thing about this age every time I start a character I experience the game for the 1st time. Dementia can be a wonderful thing.
  • Cabot
    Cabot
    ✭✭✭
    @Sue_D_Nim might as well add myself to the list, at 57. I don't need a horse to charge into battle, I will need a walker though...
  • SDShepherd
    oh yea if there is an old farts guild send invite to me thx, over and fart out.
  • JunkyardWolf
    JunkyardWolf
    ✭✭
    57 here, now pass the Bourbon!
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have a walker and lord only know how many canes.
  • Absinthe
    Absinthe
    ✭✭✭
    So we should create a new guild called "Life Alert"

lifealert.jpg
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    SDShepherd wrote: »
    oh yea if there is an old farts guild send invite to me thx, over and fart out.

Same here. I tend to get along with folks older than me. I don't like people my own age range or younger.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.