Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there any old farts out there?...Or am I the only one.

• Rhylanna
    Rhylanna
    ✭✭
    Lots of us! Well, not me of course...I mean I'm just err...well seasoned? Give me a holler in game sometime, would love to group with you!
    Fatewalkers NA server, primarily Daggerfall Covenant, 30+ (mature, working folks with kids, dogs, etc!), casual, PVE oriented, small but growing!
    Antique Ordinatus Populus NA server, technically with Aldmeri Dominion but have members in all alliances, 40+ (even ++++!), mature, casual (fun people who sometimes forget what they're doing...or maybe that's just me :p ) antique-ordinatus-populus.enjin.com
  • weasel66
    weasel66
    66 and loving it
  • Evekial
    Evekial
    ✭✭
    38 here, and just started Warriors of Mayhem, casual trading guild if anyone wants in let me know. Oh and when I say casual I mean casual as in no screaming tantrums if your not a set build etc, I play for fun here.
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    My god, this game is FULL of kids! They think 50 is old.
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • Tuchaka
    Tuchaka
    ✭✭
    41 ya i tend to avoid zone channel ......sometimes its good .....sometimes its a posturing contest. Nice thing about MMO's is we get to decide what type of community we actually wanna be a part of. If i only wanna associate with my guild its my choice.
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    Velektor wrote: »
    Enteum wrote: »
    Does 30 count?
    No it doesn't

I'll close the door on my way out. Kind regards :)
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    59 here. You are not alone. Been playing video games for what seems like for ever, LOL

Damn got me beat, 56 here:) Maybe we should make an Old Farts Guild....

Edited by Maestro_Sartori on April 12, 2014 1:51PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be 64 shortly. Attracted to computer gaming by Melbourne House's the Hobbit in 1983 and been gaming ever since, playing MMOs since the EQ Beta in '98. Loving this game.
    Edited by Tandor on April 12, 2014 1:54PM
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only 33.

Some of you guys make me feel young again.
  • kelisw1ub17_ESO
    I'm 40 and I've been gaming since i was a young hormonal teenager so I don't see myself stopping anytime soon - I WILL be that 75 yr old lady Boss :wink:
  • FrauPerchta
    FrauPerchta
    ✭✭✭
    I hit 60 in a few months. MMOs are my weakness. Got hooked during beta testing of Ultima Online and have played every one of them since.
  • ExotypeGhost
    ExotypeGhost
    ✭✭
    George Burns once said "You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old." It's great to see more of the older people who are playing ESO. By the way, 42 and enjoying the game.
    Synnixra VR16 Nightblade EP
    "Strike swiftly, strike silently, for the shadows are my domain."
  • Voasa76
    Voasa76
    Soul Shriven
    I am 106 years old and still playing MMORPG's <--- this i will write in 69 years from now :) GAMING doesn't have an age! :)
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    56 here. Been playing mmo's since UO release, and played the EQ beta. Before that my first game was Hack and Wizardry I after that.

• Eris
    Eris
    ✭✭✭✭
    59 here. You are not alone. Been playing video games for what seems like for ever, LOL

I know in LOTRO there was a Kinship called the Old Timers Guild. They were actually a pretty cool group of people, not nearly as much drama as most.

For the record, I feel young here, I'm only 47. My first computer game was Adventureland on the Apple II. My first online computer game was Gemstone on the GEnie network. The first traditional MMO was Ultima Online though I only really played it during the beta because my company was involved with the support, at the time I ran a MajorBBS/Worldgroup BBS so I was more into MajorMUD and Tradewars. Perhaps some of these old games bring back memories. :)
    Side effects of reading messages on forums can cause nausea, head aches, spontaneous fits of rage, urination due to intense laughter, and sometimes the death of your monitor or other object in throwing range. If you find that you are reading forums more than 24 hours a day, please consult your nearest temporal physicist.
  • Morana
    Morana
    ✭✭✭
    Just turned 41 last week. Sometimes I feel I'm getting too old for this and dealing with the immaturity, but I still love to play. :)
  • Rosamond
    Rosamond
    ✭✭
    Lol, I think I have seniority here. 70 at the end of April, but this is all my son's fault! He got me started in EQ2, then my grandson came along, now there's a grand daughter......and the list goes on! Gaming is a great way to stay young and be part of my grandchildren's lives. My grandson gave me the best compliment ever yesterday when he said, you know Grandma, OTHER people ask me to do favors like wash the dishes and take out the garbage. Only YOU ask me to help find treasure in Stros M'kai.
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eris wrote: »

I know in LOTRO there was a Kinship called the Old Timers Guild. They were actually a pretty cool group of people, not nearly as much drama as most.

For the record, I feel young here, I'm only 47. My first computer game was Adventureland on the Apple II. My first online computer game was Gemstone on the GEnie network. The first traditional MMO was Ultima Online though I only really played it during the beta because my company was involved with the support, at the time I ran a MajorBBS/Worldgroup BBS so I was more into MajorMUD and Tradewars. Perhaps some of these old games bring back memories. :)

omg loved tradewars on the local bbs...wow bbs...my how the internet super highway has changed.
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    34 here, but my body feels like I'm 60.
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big Six-Oh next year. Eek!
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some multi-game guilds designed for "seasoned" players that don't want to deal with teenage shenanigans. Sounds like several people here would enjoy it.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 55.
  • Cat_70ESO
    Cat_70ESO
    45 here and only feel old when I read the zone chat so that gets turned off. Have found it gets harder to find groups as the years go by as less and less RL friends play these things and as I can hear screaming teenagers at home I don't need that in a game too!

Have played MMOs since UO T2a and if they put that game in a modern graphics engine I'd drop everything and go right back. It was the perfect MMO I think. I first played it on a Celeron 333mhz with 32mb of RAM, a whopping 16mb voodoo card and not forgetting the 56K modem.
  • D0gstar
    D0gstar
    56 here.....Hope to catch up with you for a quest or two...all best...
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    49 and soon to be 50.
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • tofu1964
    tofu1964
    49 here. Hit the big 50 in one more month..... ugh
  • lecarcajou_ESO
    lecarcajou_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    49 here, too! Oh, but this is refreshing. And there I thought I had some sort of Peter Pan issue cuz I'm playing this... well, I still might but at least I'm not the only one
    Edited by lecarcajou_ESO on April 12, 2014 5:10PM
    "Morally Decentralized."
  • Nicolyne
    Nicolyne
    ✭✭
    My dad is 50 and we have been playing games since I was a little girl and I am 24 now. I grew up playing Asheron's call, EQ, WoW, LOTRO and DnD with dice haha. My dad is awesome!
  • rrood41828
    rrood41828
    ✭✭✭
    67 here with eight grandkids and three great grands. Two of my daughters, 41 and 27 are in the game, along with a 13 year old grandson. Have I been playing long? Think Pong! Reflexes are a little off, though. :s
    "You don't quit playing because you get old; you get old because you quit playing" :)
  • therasia2_ESO
    therasia2_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Older and wiser, but no grandkids yet! Celebrating my 59th this month:)