The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bank Account Being Charged?

• BaKaNoOB
    BaKaNoOB
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS still not released my 12.99EU :(

@Justaneebeb17_ESO i'm in same boat still not decided to cancel
    Edited by BaKaNoOB on April 25, 2014 11:26AM
  • Renoaku_ESO
    Renoaku_ESO
    ✭✭
    Still can't activate key without putting in credit-card information.

Please fix can't play the game even though its still buggy.
  • lichb0rn
    lichb0rn
    I've chosen subscription plan, but "select subscription plan" still exists. I can't play, but being charged.
    Edited by lichb0rn on April 30, 2014 7:44PM
  • edup_2004
    edup_2004
    ✭✭
    I really don't understand why would they do that??? I have never paid for free time before, in any MMO or subscription based game I have played they asked me for my credit card authorization before the free time ended. I mean that's why it's called free, right??
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I come back to my country after working out for a few months, eager to start playing TESO after being rolled in most of the beta events but not being able to get in at launch.

I redeem my hard-payed Explorer Edition, gets ready to have some fun and start playing my 30 ""FREE"" days and wassup?

ZMO using scammer-like policies to force people into long-time customers, making them pre-auth for 13€ in their bank account to access a content we ALREADY payed for. Dont have enough? You dont play....

Now Im left with an emptied bank account (I only use for internet payments) in the middle of a festive week in my country and no way to start playing a game I PAYED FOR.

Seriously ZMO, this is ***. Im starting to think Im blind stupid with so much defense I did about this enterprise against many other people during the BWEs with the imperial lockout, bugs, or ingame shop.

Since early 90s Ive been playing MMORPGs (golden age of subscription mmorpgs) and Ive never met such a *** up activation plan, only made to trap customers into their third payment before they even get the content they bought with the first one.
  • XIcerunnerX
    XIcerunnerX
    Soul Shriven
    I do not want to enter my bank number online so I am using the E-card. E-card did not pay with despite the fact that it works on all the other places on the net, I tried! tested with Paypal where I besides brought money to my E card and it worked. When I would pay with my Paypal so it turned out that I was directed to a page where I could enter my credit card number!? did not recognize method from Paypal because I usually only have to enter a code from my Paypal page. So now I've been tricked into buying a game that I can not play and I'm not going to buy a prepaid game cards where I have to pay a higher cost. I'm so disappointed in bethesda and will not buy a game from this manufacturer users until this problem is fixed.
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why not try calling them and working it out? It's usually the best way to handle billing issues
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
  • XIcerunnerX
    XIcerunnerX
    Soul Shriven
    I Have called them many times already ! and i have tested different amount of Money for my E-card and tried Paypal nothing works ! 5*109 Crowns are reserved on my bank and the Money has been so for almost one week but they dont take them !???
  • XIcerunnerX
    XIcerunnerX
    Soul Shriven
    If they dont solve this i want my Money back for the game !
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I do not want to enter my bank number online...

You are aware that your bank number is already online, and anyone with a little skill can get it.

Also, and I can't believe people are still posting in this thread, this is a common practice with any company, not just gaming. Usually it's $1, but some do reserve the whole amount, and yes, it can take up to 2 weeks or more for it to be removed, depending on the payment method. I know Perfect World will take two weeks to clear a transaction if you use Paypal for the first time. Yelling "fraud!" will do no good when no fraud exists.
  • ominous187
    so not spending money on this game again... this stupid game over drafted my account.. i didnt have all the money in the account and they freaking over drafted my account.. now i have to pay 30 ontop of it.. only game that has ever done that.. trust me eso this game aint worth overdraft if the money isnt there.. better hope it gets fixed and i dont have 2 pay it when i get refunded the money u stole. i have 2 other games that takes money out every month and guess what... if i dont have the finds they dont steal it.... and now i'm waiting 2 days so far gave them all the info needed and they still cant verify it.. morons all of u
    Edited by ominous187 on June 28, 2014 3:47PM
  • Yoshie
    Yoshie
    It's an Auth charge of $1.00 I'm pretty sure you get it back. They just need to verify that this is your card. Its to protect from scammers
  • daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭
    Qaeta wrote: »
    FYI guys, the support number is 1-855-296-3170, at least in NA. Just got it from my bank when they were investigating filing a chargeback. Suggested I try giving it a call, and if they don't do anything, my bank is going to reverse the charge (which they again confirmed was NOT a hold, and was in fact a permanent charge).

And now it's an obsolete number. Nice. 3[; ( ]---I---<
    Edited by daroule1982 on December 30, 2015 3:45PM
    >_< Hail hail the gang's all here! We slay skeevers...we slay skeevers! >_<