Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Official hints for the next chapter received

• Danzio
    Danzio
    ✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    Danzio wrote: »
    msetten wrote: »
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    my fragment :3
    lxeuh2yj9bs5.jpg
    1uycgevfjven.jpg

Isn't it a one shard or two identical? I mean, looks like ZOS sent one set of shards to content-makers - or maybe it is 2 or 3?
    Perhaps there are more shards, and if somebody will make a whole glass with it...

i got one shard, just took multiple pictures to show it more clearly.
    the picture from the discord link is also mine btw

Thanks a lot for clarifying!
    PC EU | Proud kwama in Kwama-and-Sujamma | Doing raids, craft and stuff | Healing bosses, taunting group, damaging AOE-mechanics | CP 1900+
    MAIN | Halintar | Altmer Templar (healer) | Worshipper of Auri-El
    And many other dudes (just... too many)
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chima84 did some rotating and resizing and came to a better combined photo:

0p2lfefyjg06.png
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quite leafy. We might be getting a Bosmer chapter after all. If this happens, I hope they will not go light on the weirdness.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just hope that if Eveli Sharp-Arrow shows up again she's better written than she was in Blackwood. I really liked her in Orsinium, but in Blackwood she was insufferable.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • FelisCatus
      FelisCatus
      ✭✭✭✭✭

0p2lfefyjg06.png

Is that an eye of Hermaeus Mora?
    • Palindiil
      Palindiil
      ✭✭✭
      Got to be something to do with Falinesti, right? Looks like the trees are in different seasons perhaps - red=autumn, yellow=summer, green=spring. Missing a (blue?) winter one.
    • Danzio
      Danzio
      ✭✭
      Palindiil wrote: »
      Got to be something to do with Falinesti, right? Looks like the trees are in different seasons perhaps - red=autumn, yellow=summer, green=spring. Missing a (blue?) winter one.

I'm afraid this is different saturation and quality of photos lol
      PC EU | Proud kwama in Kwama-and-Sujamma | Doing raids, craft and stuff | Healing bosses, taunting group, damaging AOE-mechanics | CP 1900+
      MAIN | Halintar | Altmer Templar (healer) | Worshipper of Auri-El
      And many other dudes (just... too many)
    • Palindiil
      Palindiil
      ✭✭✭

We can hope lol
    • msetten
      msetten
      ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I think it is due the different people taking the photos using different cameras under different conditions.
    • Soarora
      Soarora
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      The_Saint wrote: »
      I would guess Falinesti.
      Its alsoa part of Elder Scrolls Arena and its 30 years anniversairy this year.

But dont know how the end of necrom gets us there

Honestly, this makes sense to me.
      A forgotten god and a lost place, they could be made to be connected.
      PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
      • CP 2000+
      • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
      • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
      • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
      • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
    • msetten
      msetten
      ✭✭✭✭
      FelisCatus wrote: »
      Is that an eye of Hermaeus Mora?

Yes, it is. Seeing that it will be part of the multi season story that started with Necrom and Hermaeus Mora, I think it is safe to assume he will still play some role.
    • msetten
      msetten
      ✭✭✭✭
      Also strange is that the symbol for Fargrave is also on the glass-stained window, giving that we have already been there.
    • Pixiepumpkin
      Pixiepumpkin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Also strange is that the symbol for Fargrave is also on the glass-stained window, giving that we have already been there.

I thought fargrave was implemented to allow for travel to different planes in oblivion (meaning future use in game). If so, this would make sense as ESO has more freedom to express creativity in the oblivion plane (or something to that effect).
      "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
      PC/NA
    • freespirit
      freespirit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

0p2lfefyjg06.png

The symbol bottom right reminds me very much of this.....

1Dlreyi.png

The Watchful Light furnishing from IA. :)

Edited by freespirit on January 8, 2024 2:57PM
      When people say to me........
      "You're going to regret that in the morning"
      I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    • Ashnarug
      Ashnarug
      ✭✭✭
      I looked but couldn't find the answer:

Why do you call the Ebonheart Pact the "Red Pact"?
      During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
      In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      Me watching the conversation:
      giphy.gif
      Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
      Staff Post
    • Muizer
      Muizer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      What of the symbols around the edge? There's a sequence there that is evidently mirrored. The central one could refer to Oblivion if it's daedric, but the other symbols I do not recognize as daedric script. Could it be Akaviri?
      Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
    • emilyhyoyeon
      emilyhyoyeon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      freespirit wrote: »

0p2lfefyjg06.png

The symbol bottom right reminds me very much of this.....

1Dlreyi.png

The Watchful Light furnishing from IA. :)

Yeah that southeast side symbol looks like a Mora eye and the southern side symbol looks like the Mages Guild eye.
      IGN @ emilypumpkin
      Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
      Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
      Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
    • Soarora
      Soarora
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Muizer wrote: »
      What of the symbols around the edge? There's a sequence there that is evidently mirrored. The central one could refer to Oblivion if it's daedric, but the other symbols I do not recognize as daedric script. Could it be Akaviri?

I would guess it’s just decoration since it’s mirrored and repeats. Good eye though.
      PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
      • CP 2000+
      • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
      • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
      • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
      • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
    • The_Saint
      The_Saint
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

0p2lfefyjg06.png

4 pieces for 4 seasons?
      Maybe we get 4 dlcs this year for the 4 seasons of falinesti
      Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
      Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
      ESO Stream Team Partner
      Noractis
    • ghastley
      ghastley
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Let me throw in another random association. The Rift is in permanent Autumn, and the leaves were a separate clue. It’s not the only zone with a fixed season, just the one where Autumn is most obvious. Or because they were Maple leaves, perhaps the next zone is Canada?

Mora’s eye just confirms that the story line started in the Necrom chapter continues, so it doesn’t help much. The generic lamp is single, so Twin Lamps connection is dubious. The tree appears four times in the circle, so it should be significant. The leaves add to a tree focus. Four times in the circle = seasons? We don't have enough of the other two blue segments to guess their contents, but does the sequence of the known ones mean anything? And what is the twice-repeated amulet?
      Edited by ghastley on January 8, 2024 3:26PM
    • xdross
      xdross
      ✭✭
      From what I can see, the symbols could be part of the Wood Elf Pantheon?
      Watchers Eye - Mora
      Eye of Magnus - Magnus
      Lantern - Baan Dar
      Pod thing - Z'en
      Harp - Yffre
      Thoughts?
    • msetten
      msetten
      ✭✭✭✭
      Yeah that southeast side symbol looks like a Mora eye and the southern side symbol looks like the Mages Guild eye.

Not sure that is the Mages Guild eye. The symbol for the Mages Guild looks a bit like it, but also different:

pxb8nmildmvw.jpeg

The symbol on the glass-stained window has three additional pieces in it.
      Edited by msetten on January 8, 2024 3:29PM
    • WhiteCoatSyndrome
      WhiteCoatSyndrome
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      the southern side symbol looks like the Mages Guild eye.

Order of the Eye maybe?
      #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
      A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    • emilyhyoyeon
      emilyhyoyeon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

Not sure that is the Mages Guild eye. The symbol for the Mages Guild looks a bit like it, but also different:

pxb8nmildmvw.jpeg

I mean the eye part is essentially the same and the four points also carry over. The wings are new of course but it looks Mages Guild related if it's not meant to be their exact symbol.

I also have another reason to believe it's Mages Guild related but I can't share on these forums :#
      IGN @ emilypumpkin
      Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
      Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
      Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
    • LunaFlora
      LunaFlora
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

0p2lfefyjg06.png

someone on discord mentioned the middle symbol looking like Meridia's.
      jx3ekkxgczho.png
      miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
      "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
      🦬🦌🐰
      PlayStation and PC EU.
      LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
      LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    • jcaceresw
      jcaceresw
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The_Saint wrote: »

0p2lfefyjg06.png

4 pieces for 4 seasons?
      Maybe we get 4 dlcs this year for the 4 seasons of falinesti

God, no. At $30 each?
    • Araneae6537
      Araneae6537
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Oh, now I’m excited! Lots of hints involving elves, even the Ayleids, and maybe, just maybe, Falinesti! :love:
    • ApoAlaia
      ApoAlaia
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      There was something supposedly leaked a while back.

I didn't give it much credit but now that I see those pictures and the fact that 'the order of the lamp' (along with crown crates of the same name) was mentioned in it...

Enough to make me curious anyway.

I don't think I can post it here verbatim but West Weald and Skingrad too were mentioned in the same post.
      Edited by ApoAlaia on January 8, 2024 3:50PM
    • Elsonso
      Elsonso
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Will be interesting to see what the final piece is...
      ESO Plus: No
      PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
      XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
      X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus