Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

Maintenance on 28th

Cruxanero
Cruxanero
✭✭✭✭
Edit: Thank you ZOS for extending the event one day!
The original point of this thread is solved, no need to keep complaining about it. :)

Normally I don't complain over maintenance on the last day of an event, since there's usually enough time to quickly get the last tickets. But this time, maintenance is scheduled to begin 1hour before the reset on the NA server, and end 2 hours after the event ends. So, unless maintenance is more than 2 hours faster than scheduled, it's literally completely impossible to get the last event tickets on the NA server.

Would it be possible to move maintenance 1 day, preferably to wednesday, or monday?

(All of this under the condition I calculated correctly. If not, please let me know :D )
Edited by Cruxanero on November 28, 2023 1:43PM
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah if they delayed maintenance till the usual 6:00 a.m. EST it would also be fine, but really it's not going to happen. Lots of maintenance, lots of long maintenance.

It's just the way it is now.
    PS5/NA
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This does not bother me really, it's only 2 tickets, and also for the maintenance I'll either be sleeping or at work so I would have missed them anyway.

I got what I needed from this event. If missing the two tickets is that huge for you then I'd say just buy them in the crown store.
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new under the sun. :(
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those playing on EU server its possible to login quickly in the morning before leaving the house at least.
    PC/EU
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those playing on EU server its possible to login quickly in the morning before leaving the house at least.

Yes, do an extra daily quest on Monday and hand it in on Tuesday while getting ready for work. It's what I've always done. Yeah we'll miss out on a day's worth of farming boxes, but tickets are the unique thing you can't get later
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

Yes, do an extra daily quest on Monday and hand it in on Tuesday while getting ready for work. It's what I've always done. Yeah we'll miss out on a day's worth of farming boxes, but tickets are the unique thing you can't get later

If maintenance ends on time...

Because they never run late...

Maintenance is scheduled to end 2 hours after the event ends. So even if it ends on time, NA players will not get the final day of tickets.

Ah, right, it does completely cover the NA time. But if the maintenance ends on time then the EU has some time, a big if.

PS5/NA
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

If maintenance ends on time...

Because they never run late...

Maintenance is scheduled to end 2 hours after the event ends. So even if it ends on time, NA players will not get the final day of tickets.

Ah, right, it does completely cover the NA time. But if the maintenance ends on time then the EU has some time, a big if.

Huh? The maintenance is at the same time on both EU and NA.

EU's ticket reset, though, happens 7 hours earlier, so EU has a 6-hour window to get the final day's tickets before maintenance starts. But that has absolutely nothing to do with when the maintenance ends, because for all servers, maintenance will end after the event ends.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We might get lucky and have maintenance end 3 hours earlier than expected. That seems very unlikely to happen, but we can always hope!
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They haven't re-scheduled in the past. They won't do it this time. And probably never will.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    They haven't re-scheduled in the past. They won't do it this time. And probably never will.

They have re-schuled in the past. I don't know if it was a one time occurence, but I definitely remember they once did it when maintenance and event end clashed (even less severe than this time).