Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• TheSnowWolf
    Some of ya'll are just being downright rude...

I was on when the servers went down this morning too, but seriously, it's early access and these guys have been working all night. I get that the lack of info is frustrating but I can see why they wouldn't want to give out info about the game breaking exploits they're fixing, and why they wouldn't want to give out an ETA they can't stick to.
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    Odyssia wrote: »
    Zaeros wrote: »
    so who else has been here since the start of the thread?

Me. Kind of cheating being in Aus though. I'm not as sleepless as some of you out there... Just as disappointed though.

so am I lol, peak time.. or "was" peak time here anyway
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    We just want to know what is going on that made it explode!!!
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • Decimatia
    Decimatia
    ✭✭
    Something to laugh at while waiting.
    OooOOOooooOOOoo!
    Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick. It's a VERY delicate state of mind...
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    Jessica, so sweet and kind.... brings me updates on the server, to ease my mind. She logged in this morning, to bring cheer to my mourning, forever our hearts they shall bind.
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    an informed customer is a happy customer....

*grumbles* *whispers* a happy customer would be playing right now
  • typeknightmare
    I don't see what every one has against Argonians it's those high elves I cant stand despite the fact that magic is always my fist choice in fantasy games
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see what every one has against Argonians it's those high elves I cant stand despite the fact that magic is always my fist choice in fantasy games

This one agrees.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    avantre wrote: »
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    Sarah_Lynn wrote: »
    Sarah_Lynn wrote: »
    We should have a snuggle party while we wait.

If the last 5 hours wasn't snuggling, it was pretty close

It needs to be closer. Like, I can feel you breathing on me closer.

eww someone in here has bad breath...

Probably those guys with the taco bell breakfasts.

Breakfast? I've never heard of it, i only know Lunch, Dinner, and Midnight Snack...

Avg. Pass out time: 8:30 Am
  • completely_unrealb14_ESO
    Listen...I know you guys are "working as hard as you can" blah blah blah, but if you don't get these servers back up, you know what I have to do? Work. That's right...work. You are literally making me have to be productive here, and frankly, I don't like it.

I'm going to need your efforts to be doubled, and those efforts doubled again, because I will be damned if I am going to sit here while I'm supposed to be working and actually work. You can forget it.

So...lets make this like a rubber band and get those servers up...SNAPPY!
  • Dust
    Dust
    Soul Shriven
    48016074.jpg
    hahaha
    Well I was trying to be unproductive today since I work from home. But this forum is helping.
    ᚿᛦᚱᚦ
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    dcarpent72 wrote: »

true.... but if you knew why you couldnt play right now it might ease your mind a little.

• Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    High Elves are all high and mighty until you get them hooked on skooma...
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

• pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    Mortelus wrote: »
    Rock, paper, scissors anyone?

I will go first...

3... Rock.
    4...Lizard
    5...Spock
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    *SOB* I took a sick day for this!? :'(
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    Ahhh man, I was really hoping it would be back up when I got home from work. oh well....
  • smilingmaybe
    smilingmaybe
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, it's Khajiit as well.

Though, I imagine Argonians' tails are even more worrisome when going #2 on the outhouse crapper...
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Skjlvald‌ Hahaha. This also took 6 attempts to spell your name just now.
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    they callll me, big skooma, the shroom spooner the old schoola, you wanna trip? buy a few brah.
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    It has been a great thread, I have worn of the paint off my F5 key :)
  • Dust
    Dust
    Soul Shriven
    ahonma_ESO wrote: »

Though, I imagine Argonians' tails are even more worrisome when going #2 on the outhouse crapper...

Dunmer Master Race!
    ᚿᛦᚱᚦ
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And lizard poop does not smell any better than a mammals, trust me lol!
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    dcarpent72 wrote: »

true.... but if you knew why you couldnt play right now it might ease your mind a little.

was just a-joshin... thats why I am posting playful comments and not out kicking neighborhood animals.
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    you had paint on your f5 key.... must be a new keyboard.
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    pad11 wrote: »
    Mortelus wrote: »
    Rock, paper, scissors anyone?

I will go first...

3... Rock.
    4...Lizard
    5...Spock

LOL - golden.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    of course I have only a lvl 4 toon so if anyone tried got on my account they probably would leave me stuff
  • Brynnza
    Brynnza
    ✭✭
    48015960.jpg
    This. Hahaha oh.
    Edited by Brynnza on April 2, 2014 1:00PM
    Brynnza - Lighter, Darker, Colours.
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    O'er the hills and far away the tale rang proud and true, of the servers upbringing fans cheering and singing till their vocal chords bled red & blue.
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    just hit lvl 2 on the forms does that make me better at eso?
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭

Dunmer Master Race![/quote]

Dirty slave drivers!