Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So was anybody else creeped out when the Argonian NPC calls you "Moist One"?
    Edited by Sarenia on April 2, 2014 12:42PM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Vaultese
    Vaultese
    dcarpent72 wrote: »
    Soooo... If a tree falls in Tamriel while the server is down.... does it make a sound?

No, you tool. Because it never fell in the first place, the devs ate it before it hit the ground.
    I used the "Attach Image" option for a sig and it said images aren't allowed in sigs. This is lol-worthy.
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well on the plus side I leveled up my forum warrior and learned how to spell "Khajiit". Mission Accomplished.
  • yezuu
    yezuu
    Soooo... If a tree falls in Tamriel while the server is down.... does it make a sound?
    no, because a tree cannot fall if it does not exist.

• robroeb14_ESO
    robroeb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    48015960.jpg
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah_Lynn wrote: »
    We should have a snuggle party while we wait.

If the last 5 hours wasn't snuggling, it was pretty close

It needs to be closer. Like, I can feel you breathing on me closer.

eww someone in here has bad breath...
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    OMG left this thread for 90 minutes and it's 15 pages longer!!! ROCK ON!!!!
  • Sarah_Lynn
    Sarah_Lynn
    ✭✭✭

Damn you're a deep one.

I spend way too much time and money on this game.
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    avantre wrote: »
    ahonma_ESO wrote: »
    Can you imagine trying to snuggle with an Argonian?

Yet another reason to rid Tamriel of their scaly scourge.

I hear there are topical creams available for scaly scourge.

Heard that on the street did you?
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Embrace the sneezing, it's for the greater good"

I read somewhere that sneezing was very close to another body function, so I'm game ... it is for the greater good after all.
    Edited by BrassRazoo on April 2, 2014 12:44PM
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    i need more lols awesome agree and insightfuls!!!! make it happen people
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    Vaultese wrote: »

No, you tool. Because it never fell in the first place, the devs ate it before it hit the ground.

lol
  • Vaultese
    Vaultese
    Now that I'm done sneezing, I'm gonna grab another vodka lemonade.
    I used the "Attach Image" option for a sig and it said images aren't allowed in sigs. This is lol-worthy.
  • TheSnowWolf
    Hang in there folks, we've been working all night to get the North American server back online as soon as possible. We'll keep you updated.

Thank you for doing so. It hasn't been said enough.
  • LukBehindU
    Is it wrong to want to hurt a small animal after this?
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @dejo Have I...oh gosh. Sorry.
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • Thelrok
    Thelrok
    ✭✭✭
    ecceau wrote: »
    I would have finished my PhD thesis in the meantime, if only I stopped following this thread!
    I have been avoiding doing so many things I should have been doing for school while being here.

• dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    yezuu wrote: »
    no, because a tree cannot fall if it does not exist.

there is no spoon
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    Hang in there folks, we've been working all night to get the North American server back online as soon as possible. We'll keep you updated.

I like the name Jessica, I bet youre very easy on the eyes. My soul is aching for gameplay and id like you to be my questing companion. Contact my via msg if youre interested. Ill make you dozens of fortified sweetrolls to satiate your post bloodlust hunger.

Side note: Have you guys tried rebooting the server? im told by charter communications that resetting my device may help.
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thesiren wrote: »
    Let's hope these "people logging into other peoples' accounts and stealing their stuff" aren't really hackers who got strangers' logins due to player logins forcibly being in the game constantly in 27 different places whether we like it or not, eh?

Personally, I avoid strangers who spam me with Friend invites and I don't join big guilds full of strangers, but perhaps the people who got hacked do?

I have a bad feeling about this downtime.

was confirmed that it wasn't friends list on reddit by a guy that actually logged into someone's account.There is a screen shot ect or there.Also wasn't a guildie either
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    i need more lols awesome agree and insightfuls!!!! make it happen people
    MOAR COMMENTS! can only do 1

"Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • Privs
    Privs
    Two things: First, for a game you expect people to pay monthly subscriptions for you sure as hell do a *** job of keeping you paying customers informed. Second, if you are going to release a game make sure there aren't game breaking bugs in it prior to release, even though this is technically early access still.
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Just gonna sit here and play FFX HD remaster on my Vita and [F5] every now and then
  • avantre
    avantre
    ✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    We should have a snuggle party while we wait.

If the last 5 hours wasn't snuggling, it was pretty close

It needs to be closer. Like, I can feel you breathing on me closer.

eww someone in here has bad breath...

Probably those guys with the taco bell breakfasts.
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    We should all just get Razum-Dar companions for the rest of the game.

YES! THIS!

• Odyssia
    Odyssia
    Zaeros wrote: »
    so who else has been here since the start of the thread?

Me. Kind of cheating being in Aus though. I'm not as sleepless as some of you out there... Just as disappointed though.
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander
  • robroeb14_ESO
    robroeb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    48016074.jpg
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    an informed customer is a happy customer....
    Edited by Faked on April 2, 2014 12:47PM
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    WXYFktt.jpg
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    :)

Not to be brash, but there are a good number of us still here from when it went down. We are on top of this, Oh and a bit delirious now, lol.

Closer to war face.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact