Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    My thing is like someone had the time to message me because I said **** in one of my considerably more drunker posts to tell me cursing is bad, but not to actually provide any useful information regarding the logging into other people's accounts/we mysteriously have taken everything offline for six hours issue.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭
    Soooo. The maint is for some bug where people ended up on other people's character's then?
  • smilingmaybe
    smilingmaybe
    ✭✭✭
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    ahonma_ESO wrote: »
    You know you've grown up when you're no longer eating breakfast from a fast food joint.

I literally just had a biscuit from a gas station. Is that a step forward or backward?

Considering the markups at the average gas station, it's probably a step...forward? :p
  • jaredsdroid
    Someone call me when the server is up.
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/10 thread, would read again.
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭

*ring* *ring* the server is dead
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Rosebloome wrote: »
    Soooo. The maint is for some bug where people ended up on other people's character's then?

Not officially but on the list of things that makes game studios lose their *** that ranks pretty high, so I'd say yeah.

• EnikSleestak
    EnikSleestak
    ✭✭
    Gah! - no play before work it seems.
    -Slee
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been part of a server thread for this long.
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    I read the other threads on the problem and its fubar.

People logging into others account and mailing all there stuff away. Reversing all the lost items will be a nightmare.
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    gimme your number, lets chat over coffee. Im quite interested in the mark up on opium coming out of the middle east. Also is Hello Kitty still a *craze*?
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you've grown up when you're no longer eating breakfast from a fast food joint.

And that you try to find foods that will give you more fibre in your diet to help keep you regular.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Skjlvald wrote: »

I literally just had a biscuit from a gas station. Is that a step forward or backward?

Considering the markups at the average gas station, it's probably a step...forward? :p

I usually make my own breakfast, but there's something about the word "waffle taco" that just gets me all kinds of turned on.
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    Skooma break
    1384732121788.jpg
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • kearnstarb14_ESO
    Faked wrote: »

*ring* *ring* the server is dead

Edited by kearnstarb14_ESO on April 2, 2014 11:14AM
    Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭

People logging into others account and mailing all there stuff away. Reversing all the lost items will be a nightmare.

if this is the case I wouldnt be surprised to see use being reset to an old save..
  • Malvokian
    Malvokian
    ✭✭
    Good thing they had a Beta to catch problems like this.

At least an ETA would make it look like they know what they're doing.
    Edited by Malvokian on April 2, 2014 11:12AM
  • Rizcarn
    Rizcarn
    ✭✭
    Aw, man. I could of had 8 solid of sleep. Almost time to start being a nanny/napping for the day.
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭

• Kereng
    Kereng
    you realise some people need to go to bed soon to get up for work tomorrow which then leaves only one day left for early access...early access my ass!
  • Breetai_SDF1
    Breetai_SDF1
    ✭✭
    Lots of time lost sitting here biting my fingernails like a crack addict.

Forget your fingernails, I've nearly eaten my whole beard!
    - Downtime Defender -
    “Conquering end-game content without really trying”
  • jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Malvokian wrote: »
    Good thing they had a Beta to catch problems like this.

At least an ETA would make it look like they know what they're doing.

Agreed, even if they had to keep pushing the ETA back, it would still look better than them just saying "Hi this is the ESO crew, we don't know what we're doing. Thanks for the patience."
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    Kereng wrote: »
    you realise some people need to go to bed soon to get up for work tomorrow which then leaves only one day left for early access...early access my ass!

Not trying to be racey here but is early access to ones ass illegal?
  • LukBehindU
    This thread is intense.
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Laviothane wrote: »
    Kereng wrote: »

Not trying to be racey here but is early access to ones ass illegal?

I sure hope not.
  • kearnstarb14_ESO

attachment.php?attachmentid=27440&d=1354568446&thumb=1
    Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    Ive done 200+ wedding invitations sense it went down. I need a break by slaying people...... hurry up and fix this damn thing.

I hate being productive...
    Edited by Faked on April 2, 2014 11:17AM
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    We should all just get Razum-Dar companions for the rest of the game.
  • zhevon
    zhevon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Granted its a different scale of operation and type of game but "Path of Exile" does a really great job communicating with the customer about the status of any downtime plus they do detailed patch notes.
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    So is Goat Simulator actually out yet?