Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    How much forum experience do I need to reach star-level 3?
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Zaeros wrote: »
    Imperial Horses...
    a5d1oDy_460s.jpg
    0903gmhtp_07_z+2008_lsx_shootout+red_rocket_and_south_park.jpg

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jstans_ESO wrote: »
    Faked wrote: »
    what in the world is going on.... come on I need to level damn it.

Did you know you can level up your forum profile? I might be a little addicted.

Wait, what?

Yeah man, my sorcerer ain't got nothin on my forum warrior.

I can imagine the post. Okay guys, I'm out for some advice on forum leveling, with my character, should I try to answer questions in depth that I have knowledge about that may help someone or just type LOL at the end of every post I see.

What's going to help me level up on the forum quicker. Quality of content or Quantity of content?

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    ZOS_MichaelServotte Administrator, Moderator admin
    3:55AM
    The North American megaserver is still down for the ongoing maintenance our team is conducting. While we cannot communicate any ETA at this stage, rest assured we will come back here with more updates as soon as we have them. Thank you for your patience.

A truly useless human being; if you guys aren't going to have anything for us, don't play us and use words like "updates" and "soon;" say "We have no clue what's going on and we're really sorry." Honestly would be less pissed at that than you guys making us think there'll be an update around the corner. Bah.

Whoa there. It's just copy-paste speak for "at least another hour"
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    They're super dumb and this is super dumb. On the brightside....

TACO BELL BREAKFAST AWWW YEAH

lol so u DID go get some.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • smilingmaybe
    smilingmaybe
    ✭✭✭
    Selrach wrote: »
    Chaleria wrote: »
    dcarpent72 wrote: »
    Here's a question... Are khajiits as flexible as my cat when they clean themselves?

Yes.

knew someone would head there eventually...

Well it seems plausible, considering they are cats. Going by some of the lore I've seen, they can be born as actual cats, not just humanoid shaped, but cat shaped, both household and other sizing. Soo if it's the same muscles, bones, etc. being used for all those shapes, just rearranged, then it seems to me that they would function in the same manner.

I realize it's late, and we're talking about fantasy walking cats, but that makes no sense. :open_mouth:
  • Chaleria
    Chaleria
    ✭✭
    Math Question:

If Server Maintenance started at 1am EDT and an Update was posted in the forums at 3:32am (~2.5 hours later) and yet another Update was posted in the forums at 5:19am (~2 hours later) and yet another Update was posted in the forums at 6:55am (~2 hours later) when will the next update be?

x+y=z ; E=mc^2 ; the hypotenuse is?

Answer:
    Too long

Dude, I'm too tired to spell check, let alone do complex math...
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    I would rather be out a few hours of play time if it meant someone couldn't pop into my account ant take all my stuff...... just sayin

hee hee... NO ONE LOOK... I meant "and"
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    I love the unscheduled maintenance that takes FOREVER! they better call the geek squad at this point.
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    The North American megaserver is still down for the ongoing maintenance our team is conducting. While we cannot communicate any ETA at this stage, rest assured we will come back here with more updates as soon as we have them. Thank you for your patience.

A truly useless human being; if you guys aren't going to have anything for us, don't play us and use words like "updates" and "soon;" say "We have no clue what's going on and we're really sorry." Honestly would be less pissed at that than you guys making us think there'll be an update around the corner. Bah.

This is worse than the time my dad went to get plywood and never came back. He kept calling and saying he was on his way and I'd ask "how long, daddy?" and he said he'd let me know.

That was fifteen years ago.
  • Thelrok
    Thelrok
    ✭✭✭
    Skjlvald wrote: »

This thread is now about taco bell breakfast. Go.

• Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭

oh man i'm about to get waffle-taco wasted in this son of a ***!
    Edited by Z0MBiEjaw on April 2, 2014 11:06AM
  • Jutt
    Jutt
    ✭✭✭
    Went to sleep, awoke and the server is still down.
  • revenileb14_ESO
    I just hope they do something to make up for this, even if it's just a vanity item, early access time has been lost due to this, and they aren't telling their customers anything. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if people cancel their pre-orders because of this. At the very least they should be more transparent about things.
  • kearnstarb14_ESO
    Thelrok wrote: »

I'd rather eat flaming monkey poo

Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Thelrok wrote: »

I haven't had taco bell in at least a few years.
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭

This is worse than the time my dad went to get plywood and never came back. He kept calling and saying he was on his way and I'd ask "how long, daddy?" and he said he'd let me know.

That was fifteen years ago.

*blink*
  • Selrach
    Selrach
    ahonma_ESO wrote: »
    Chaleria wrote: »
    Here's a question... Are khajiits as flexible as my cat when they clean themselves?

Yes.

knew someone would head there eventually...

Well it seems plausible, considering they are cats. Going by some of the lore I've seen, they can be born as actual cats, not just humanoid shaped, but cat shaped, both household and other sizing. Soo if it's the same muscles, bones, etc. being used for all those shapes, just rearranged, then it seems to me that they would function in the same manner.

I realize it's late, and we're talking about fantasy walking cats, but that makes no sense. :open_mouth:

I don't mean the same shape/identical bones/identical muscles, I mean that the materials making both are the same, like same density of bones, same flexibility of muscle style of thing. Make more sense to you now?
  • Thelrok
    Thelrok
    ✭✭✭
    I love the unscheduled maintenance that takes FOREVER! they better call the geek squad at this point.
    Oh god please no

• SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Also would like game time comped for the servers being down for the majority of the night. Lots of time lost sitting here biting my fingernails like a crack addict.

Would really like for the servers to not be rolled back either, since I made very good progress before the servers were brought down, but we all know thats not going to happen.
  • smilingmaybe
    smilingmaybe
    ✭✭✭
    You know you've grown up when you're no longer eating breakfast from a fast food joint.
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »

Wait, what?

I can imagine the post. Okay guys, I'm out for some advice on forum leveling, with my character, should I try to answer questions in depth that I have knowledge about that may help someone or just type LOL at the end of every post I see.

What's going to help me level up on the forum quicker. Quality of content or Quantity of content?

I'll write up a guide for forum warriors:

Step 1: Get Drunk.

After this point you should have a hangover and at least 100 meaningless posts. hopefully a few people give you the good old pity LOL

Step 2: Repeat Step 1.
  • kearnstarb14_ESO

Wait, what?

After this point you should have a hangover and at least 100 meaningless posts. hopefully a few people give you the good old pity LOL

I am sitting proof that this guide works 100%

:thumbsup:

Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    ahonma_ESO wrote: »
    You know you've grown up when you're no longer eating breakfast from a fast food joint.

I literally just had a biscuit from a gas station. Is that a step forward or backward?
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    To all those keeping this Threadnaught going
    yvhLhEP.jpg
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • BrandynPublic
    Someone said "I realize it's late"....

Well, technically it's early (here anyway).
    Late is when the server's went down to begin with.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd rather eat flaming monkey poo

So you'd prefer to eat reconstituted taco bell then?

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭

Hey! I am part of the Geek Squad.... wait... no no... just a geek nevermind
  • Thelrok
    Thelrok
    ✭✭✭

Wait, what?

Drink more post more.

• Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    I just hope they do something to make up for this, even if it's just a vanity item, early access time has been lost due to this, and they aren't telling their customers anything. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if people cancel their pre-orders because of this. At the very least they should be more transparent about things.

I dunno, the last time i tried being transparent The Ghostbusters came to my house and Egon went vacuum HAM on me. Not a good time. Mayhaps they've forseen this and are taking steps in the direction of avoidance.