Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Laviothane wrote: »
    My entire face is melting due to lack of exposure to online video gaming. I guess this is a good time for some self attention.... perhaps a nice lavender bubble bath and some duckie toys to trigger a dopamine response via nostalgia. I do so long for the day when interupted gameplay is a thing of the past..... a tale of folklore to be heard by the ears of mine own children, as they waste away on this structure of everlasting joy I've come to know as *interwebz*.

I agree. Right up to the lavender bubble bath anyways
  • kearnstarb14_ESO
    My entire face is melting due to lack of exposure to online video gaming. I guess this is a good time for some self attention.... perhaps a nice lavender bubble bath and some duckie toys to trigger a dopamine response via nostalgia. I do so long for the day when interupted gameplay is a thing of the past..... a tale of folklore to be heard by the ears of mine own children, as they waste away on this structure of everlasting joy I've come to know as *interwebz*.

Lavender bubble bath and some duckie toys

Either you are farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too young to be anywhere near this game, or my type of woman! (i.e. breathing)

Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    what in the world is going on.... come on I need to level damn it.
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭

Not with such horrible English.

No. We cannot.

:trollface:

(fkn love this smiley)
    [/quote]

Tavis smiley?
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jstans_ESO wrote: »
    Sitharsis wrote: »
    They should tell us exactly what they're doing. Like: "Whacking servers with hammer".

Mother of god, please don't tell me they hired Jeremy Clarkson to fix the servers...

Nope.

Sen. Ted Stevens is running the show. He understands that the internet is a series of tubes, and that players can't connect because those tubes are clogged.

Currently a crack team of the USA's finest plumbers are en route to ZOS headquarters to remedy the situation.

car.jpg
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Selrach
    Selrach
    dcarpent72 wrote: »
    Here's a question... Are khajiits as flexible as my cat when they clean themselves?

Yes.
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faked wrote: »

Did you know you can level up your forum profile? I might be a little addicted.
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Either you are farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too young to be anywhere near this game, or my type of woman! (i.e. breathing)

A bubble bath...that does sound good. Time to break out the bubble bomb. :D
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    should of known that early access was just another "beta"
  • jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Wait, what?
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭

Yeah! I Hit level 2. No idea what it means. But I'm level 2!
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭

A bubble bath...that does sound good. Time to break out the bubble bomb. :D

Yay for bombs! BLOW UP ALL THE THINGS!!
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    jstans_ESO wrote: »

Wait, what?

Yeah man, my sorcerer ain't got nothin on my forum warrior.
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    should of known that early access was just another "beta"

Wooooow. That was eerily cold hearted sounding to me lol.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • Chaleria
    Chaleria
    ✭✭
    Selrach wrote: »
    Here's a question... Are khajiits as flexible as my cat when they clean themselves?

Yes.

knew someone would head there eventually...
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MichaelServotte Administrator, Moderator admin
    3:55AM
    The North American megaserver is still down for the ongoing maintenance our team is conducting. While we cannot communicate any ETA at this stage, rest assured we will come back here with more updates as soon as we have them. Thank you for your patience.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited by Faked on April 2, 2014 10:58AM
  • jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I do love how they say "Thank you for your patience" as if we have a choice.
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    I blame the moon-sugar coating on the sweetrolls

• Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MichaelServotte Administrator, Moderator admin
    3:55AM
    The North American megaserver is still down for the ongoing maintenance our team is conducting. While we cannot communicate any ETA at this stage, rest assured we will come back here with more updates as soon as we have them. Thank you for your patience.

A truly useless human being; if you guys aren't going to have anything for us, don't play us and use words like "updates" and "soon;" say "We have no clue what's going on and we're really sorry." Honestly would be less pissed at that than you guys making us think there'll be an update around the corner. Bah.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • yezuu
    yezuu
    I don't think anyone is being patient
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial Horses...
    a5d1oDy_460s.jpg

"Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • Thetroj
    Thetroj
    A refund of game time due to server maintenance ? Nope - read the fine print.

Everything looks good so far tho, game wise. Im bummed that its off line, not that I'm a hardcore gamer, but I did set aside time to play tonight :(
    >:)TheTroj >:)
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    They're super dumb and this is super dumb. On the brightside....

TACO BELL BREAKFAST AWWW YEAH
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Selrach
    Selrach
    Chaleria wrote: »
    Selrach wrote: »

Yes.

knew someone would head there eventually...

Well it seems plausible, considering they are cats. Going by some of the lore I've seen, they can be born as actual cats, not just humanoid shaped, but cat shaped, both household and other sizing. Soo if it's the same muscles, bones, etc. being used for all those shapes, just rearranged, then it seems to me that they would function in the same manner.
  • BrandynPublic
    Math Question:

If Server Maintenance started at 1am EDT and an Update was posted in the forums at 3:32am (~2.5 hours later) and yet another Update was posted in the forums at 5:19am (~2 hours later) and yet another Update was posted in the forums at 6:55am (~2 hours later) when will the next update be?

x+y=z ; E=mc^2 ; the hypotenuse is?

Answer:
    Too long
  • Kereng
    Kereng
    this is getting ridiculous, going on 6 hours now, pathetic
  • Valison
    Valison
    ✭✭
    Instead of acting like a tool, I would enjoy it immensely if he would perhaps give us at least a reason for the reason for which they aren't giving any information away. That would be something :)
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    I would rather be out a few hours of play time if it meant someone couldn't pop into my account ant take all my stuff...... just sayin