Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• DarkInvictus
    DarkInvictus
    ✭✭
    While you wait learn about the lore in the game you cant play :)

Elder Scrolls Lore

lucky there is literally 500 books of lore in this game series :/
  • jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    jstans_ESO wrote: »
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Sarenia wrote: »
    tumblr_m4ax6zYPwY1qkajyi.gif
    ZOS: "I used to run a server, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

I don't know which worries me more: you found that movie or you made it.

What's wrong with some shirtless nord men getting their groove on? :joy:

Mmm mmm agreed.

Their B.O. ?

*They're

:trollface:

*They're* would mean they are...that would not fit the context.

Sure it would "B.O." stands for bodaciously outstanding
  • Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO
    gotta love the guys over at Reddit ;)
    An explanation for the server issues today (self.elderscrollsonline)
    submitted 2 hours ago by FjorgVanDerPlorg
    So after looking at several threads on this subreddit I think ive pieced it together... In the early hours of april fools day someone at zenimax collected the following items and placed them on the megaserver:
    A piece of lettuce.
    A lesser soul gem
    A spool of yarn
    Then they stood on the server and stuck fishsticks up their nose while repeating the word wabbajack. For those that do not know April 1st on Earth is Sheogoraths day and the only time he can be summoned.
    Shortly after this players report logging into other players accounts. Random admin messages in varying languages appear on the screen. Chaos ensues and the servers are brought down.
    I dont want to point fingers but I think it was /u/ZOS_JessicaFolsom who summoned the god of pranks. Can't blame her though - I mean who doesnt want a wabbajack?
    My question is how many fishsticks did you need to stick up your nose before Sheogorath appeared? Also have you turned anyone into a chicken yet? Wabbajack...wabbajack. ..wabbajack.
    -Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    Here's a question... Are khajiits as flexible as my cat when they clean themselves?
  • Sillyfish
    Sillyfish
    Ciinen1988 wrote: »
    You cannot judge normal downtime days or timeframes from what happens in the first weeks of game launch. During this time the devs are going to be fixing the issues that they couldn't get fixed before launch. There are still a number of bugs that need to be fixed and they will bring the servers down multiple times during the first weeks to implement the fixes as they become available.

Then what's the bloody point of having 'Early access' when we can't even bloody play the game?
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chaleria wrote: »
    While you wait learn about the lore in the game you cant play :)

Elder Scrolls Lore

I'm mad at ShoddyCast atm...

Good. THIS is a much better Place to learn about TES lore.
  • MardukAU
    MardukAU
    MardukAU wrote: »
    and Cvan starts his rant again. i need a beer

And Marduk gettin' mad over people gettin' mad again. I need a smoke.

im not mad. Bored yes.
    Death is Certain, Life is Not!!
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if peoples accounts have somehow been mixed with lower level players, getting things from higher level players, bag items, armour etc... Vice versa.

Then I'd hate to be one of those power levelers that got to 40 in two days only to come back to your account and find your stuff gone.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Arcinate
    Arcinate
    baratron wrote: »
    I didn't bother to read anything after page 3 - did I miss any useful information, or only complaints and trolling? ;)

Snape killed Dumbledore

Don't you mean Joffrey is murdered at his Wedding?
  • sampaku
    sampaku
    ✭✭
    I feel it is time for another update. It might even be time for an update that provides us with some kind of information.
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    This one thinks we all need to have some Moon Sugar...
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • BrandynPublic
    gg66569346.jpg

Is this the protest thread?

• joshweps
    joshweps
    ✭✭✭
    Sillyfish wrote: »
    Ciinen1988 wrote: »
    You cannot judge normal downtime days or timeframes from what happens in the first weeks of game launch. During this time the devs are going to be fixing the issues that they couldn't get fixed before launch. There are still a number of bugs that need to be fixed and they will bring the servers down multiple times during the first weeks to implement the fixes as they become available.

Then what's the bloody point of having 'Early access' when we can't even bloody play the game?

good bloody question mate bloody hell

• jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    gg66569346.jpg

Only if you're down to protest the continued existence of the Argonian scum.
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    sampaku wrote: »
    I feel it is time for another update. It might even be time for an update that provides us with some kind of information.

Good luck with that.

• pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    So...how are you?
  • Sitharsis
    Sitharsis
    They should tell us exactly what they're doing. Like: "Whacking servers with hammer".
  • Phica_Lovic
    Phica_Lovic
    ✭✭✭✭
    MeOnFire wrote: »
    http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/21yvux/shortly_after_system_message_about_disabled/ If this is true. I'm guessing this could Is the reason why we have maintenance now. I'm guessing its a huge bug that they trying to nail down and find the cause. Might explain the shutdown of the mail system also (Log into someone else's account and send all their gold and mats to yours). We getting no ETA because it could be hard to find and it is pretty much a game breaking bug. I'm sure you all would want this fixed ASAP. Tho i could be totally wrong :P

This is true. A similar message popped up on mine while I was online and kicked me off before I relogged.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Phica -Max CP - Lvl 50 Argonian Sorc Healer since launch

• Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    SKOOMA FOR EVERYBODY!
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

• smilingmaybe
    smilingmaybe
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my question. Why don't Khajitt females have more than two ***?
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Journal Entry 863 : 2093.7.14 ; 1832HR EST

We waited. Like fools, we waited. Their promises of an update, their constant reassurance, kept us - and like lambs for the slaughter, we waited. Seventy-nine long years since the servers went down, and I alone shift and sit in the ash of civilization, driven by some twisted incarnation of a word once known as "hope." An ill-begotten affliction, and one I do not wear with valor. My friends are all gone; my guild, lost. Were it not for this ring, I'd not know my own name. And still, I write. I write in hopes that you, whoever or whatever you are, reads it. Sleep has been a forgetful mistress, and I fear she has come to collect what's owed to her. For all the hours spent waiting, I cannot fathom an end to this in which we're once more granted access. In which we win.
    I hope, for your sakes, I'm wrong.

Farewell.

//end|transmission.-
    Edited by Z0MBiEjaw on April 2, 2014 10:50AM
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    ahonma_ESO wrote: »
    Here's my question. Why don't Khajitt females have more than two ***?

This one wonders the same...

• jstans_ESO
    jstans_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sitharsis wrote: »
    They should tell us exactly what they're doing. Like: "Whacking servers with hammer".

Mother of god, please don't tell me they hired Jeremy Clarkson to fix the servers...

784985cd438652c041005ec6e580b93e46b071c158146debfa8dd63d8aa62ffb.jpg
  • kearnstarb14_ESO
    gg66569346.jpg

Nope this is the post random stuff thread

Go back 20 pages. It's seriously random.

Jameson's!!!!!
    Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • Chaleria
    Chaleria
    ✭✭
    ViwlO3v.jpg

...we can go sideways, and slantways, and longways, and backways...
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot we all get along? o:)
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    My entire face is melting due to lack of exposure to online video gaming. I guess this is a good time for some self attention.... perhaps a nice lavender bubble bath and some duckie toys to trigger a dopamine response via nostalgia. I do so long for the day when interupted gameplay is a thing of the past..... a tale of folklore to be heard by the ears of mine own children, as they waste away on this structure of everlasting joy I've come to know as *interwebz*.
  • kearnstarb14_ESO
    Cannot we all get along? o:)

Not with such horrible English.

No. We cannot.

:trollface:

(fkn love this smiley)
    Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • evilhomer504b14_ESO
    So long forum, this one will try to get some sleep. He expects the server to go live seconds after leaving
    The guy who grabbed the name Razum-dar first
  • Chaleria
    Chaleria
    ✭✭
    gg66569346.jpg

If you mean we are depriving ourselves of sleep to *** at the gaming over lords... yea