Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Bunzaga_ESO
    Bunzaga_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Was working on getting my Dark Magic to 30, I wanted to test out Dark Conversion, before resetting all my skill points and re-trying yet _another_ tank sorc build.
  • davymanners_ESO
    ribuld wrote: »
    sithlord24 wrote: »
    what was the point of paying for early access if all you do is wait for them to sort out problems ahead of main launch not happy at all

So you can relive the "golden days" of MMO launches.

Lol. Ugh. Yeah. This is like a launch from way back. I was spoiled by the last couple MMOs I played, as they had really smooth launches. This is like the first week of WoW.
  • Thelrok
    Thelrok
    ✭✭✭
    anthemik wrote: »
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    Thelrok wrote: »
    so is everyone enjoying the elder scrolls offline so far
    More like Elder Scroll the Forums.

OOH OOH, somebody do another one. In the next 6 hours while the game is done we can create pure gold!

Careful there. Wouldn't want to get banned for gold farming. They're cracking down on exploits.
    +1

• Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    Granted i was 17 or so but damn that guy hits hard....

^ *** that throws you off when skimming posts for info

I love your signature. That is all.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Well I watch Mandala,started when servers went down.Didnt think any downtime would be longer then that movie.Guess ill do titanic next
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • anthemik
    anthemik
    @enfp Myers-Briggs? Or should I pronounce phonetically? :)
  • enfp
    enfp
    ✭✭
    DarkoDon wrote: »
    This happens with EVERY mmo, it's nothing new. They have reasons for taking down servers. It's only the NA server so the majority in this region aren't playing at this time, atleast on weekdays. It is and always will be the best time for them to run any maintenence in any mmo. Sometimes they can't give an ETA, no worries. The updates are still happening in the thread (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64331/server-maintenance-4-2-14-01-00am-edt#latest)

For those of you that live in EU and play on NA to be with friends/guilds, that was your choice and you have to accept the sacrifice you make.

Honestly I'd rather wait 8 hours and have the crash problems worked out, since my game was effected while servers were up. Not saying that's what they are working on, but they will eventually and the servers will come down.

We've had a pretty darn successful launch, been a long time since I've seen one. But as soon as the server comes down, at a pretty decent time considering NA prime-times, we tend to forget that they made a beuatiful game that's gonna have a long loyal playerbase if they keep things running smoothly and addressing things as fast as they have.
    Boring and long winded
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Zarman, baby, I'd hate being the one to let you know, but that's not the actual maintenance timer. Zenimax transcends the petty human need for a method of measuring the passage of time, and they wish for us to join them in transcendance! As such, we will never know when maintenance will end. It may never end. If you destroy your clocks, your watches, will it be finished sooner... or later?
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Watch titanic twice and it will prolly be up. Guess ill take a cigarette break and mess with my wife while she sleeps. *grabs shaving cream*
    Edited by Skjlvald on April 2, 2014 8:32AM
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭
    enfp wrote: »
    This happens with EVERY mmo, it's nothing new. They have reasons for taking down servers. It's only the NA server so the majority in this region aren't playing at this time, atleast on weekdays. It is and always will be the best time for them to run any maintenence in any mmo. Sometimes they can't give an ETA, no worries. The updates are still happening in the thread (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64331/server-maintenance-4-2-14-01-00am-edt#latest)

For those of you that live in EU and play on NA to be with friends/guilds, that was your choice and you have to accept the sacrifice you make.

Honestly I'd rather wait 8 hours and have the crash problems worked out, since my game was effected while servers were up. Not saying that's what they are working on, but they will eventually and the servers will come down.

We've had a pretty darn successful launch, been a long time since I've seen one. But as soon as the server comes down, at a pretty decent time considering NA prime-times, we tend to forget that they made a beuatiful game that's gonna have a long loyal playerbase if they keep things running smoothly and addressing things as fast as they have.
    Boring and long winded

Can I get this in Audiobook?
    Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    Unmatched wrote: »
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    Take a shot every time you read the word "downtime"

I only have moonshine. For those of you who do not understand the repercussions of this game and moonshine, simply google "People of Walmart"

Still, they're ultimately better than those that follow sex and moonshine.

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • Nadrak
    Nadrak
    Servers are down? I am in a work now, but 2 hours and 30 minutes ago I logged in to start another research just fine.
  • AlexanderTheGreat
    AlexanderTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    This happens with EVERY mmo, it's nothing new.

No, not every MMO markets their game preorders as much as ESO. The main selling point of the preorder was the early access. The game should not be down for maintenance every day of the early access time. It's not okay, and there's no excuse you can contrive that will sate my dissatisfaction. This isn't some F2P korean grindcore they're launching. This is the ELDER SCROLLS. They should have been better prepared, period.
  • enfp
    enfp
    ✭✭

Myers-Briggs

• sithlord24
    vicstorm wrote: »
    so is everyone enjoying the elder scrolls offline so far

Elder Scrolls Offline- aka Real Life = Graphics are crap, sound is horrible and gameplay is the worst ever, had a Boss fight where I think it bugged, cos he threatened to fire me for trying to shoot him in the knee with my bow, instead of dropping loot

You have me dying laughing over here. :D

me too old age I think its called
  • FTWhitledge
    *grabs shaving cream*

Glad you edited that typo ;) it sounded reaallllll bad haha

• Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Watch titanic twice and it will prolly be up. Guess ill take a cigarette break and mess with my wife while she sleeps. *grabs shaving cream*
    LOL
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • Luthien_Elfmaid
    while you wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TgkQ7Us7vY
    also good to see that no cat pics have entered the discussion ;)
    Tinúviel! Tinúviel!
    He called her by her elvish name;
    And there she halted listening.
    One moment stood she, and a spell
    His voice laid on her: Beren came,
    And doom fell on Tinúviel
  • enfp
    enfp
    ✭✭

Myers-Briggs
    Unmatched wrote: »
    enfp wrote: »

Boring and long winded

Can I get this in Audiobook?
    Yea I think you can from Amazon

• sithlord24
    for sale mud crab vanity pet never(likely to be) used
  • KaizerXul
    KaizerXul
    ✭✭✭
    That timer counts down from 5M to 2M to 1:00 to 0:00 and then says LOGIN -- It then rejects your attempt and goes back to 5M.

Eeeeevilllll >:)
    "When I left you, I was but the learner. Now *I* am the master."
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    LOL

:o
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3 days early access...oh wait we must do maintenance during it... so what compensation do we get now we cannot even play the game?

And all these Closed betas and now you find the game breaking issues...
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    *grabs shaving cream*

Glad you edited that typo ;) it sounded reaallllll bad haha

IKR ><
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • enfp
    enfp
    ✭✭
    KaizerXul wrote: »
    That timer counts down from 5M to 2M to 1:00 to 0:00 and then says LOGIN -- It then rejects your attempt and goes back to 5M.

Eeeeevilllll >:)
    Hurry! Get your holy water and throw it on your PC! Go you must hurry!
  • Cerec
    Cerec
    ✭✭
    New Topic while we wait: Is this not the worst forum software/design you've ever seen or what?

I'm stunned by just how awful it is. I don't know why they didn't spend a little money and modify Xenforo to be custom enough to look unique rather than whatever brown mess this is. I mean, it's fine once you're IN a discussion thread ..but navigating the overall forum ..and looking through the topics/threads is just painful.
    Edited by Cerec on April 2, 2014 8:36AM
  • DLaren
    DLaren
    ✭✭
    I got a couple of new 'Bob's Burgers' episodes on my DVR. If the servers still aren't up after that, Molag Bal can breathe a sigh of relief that he won't have to deal with me tonight...
    Emperors fall, but Nations are forever...For King, and Covenant...
  • Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    3 days early access...oh wait we must do maintenance during it... so what compensation do we get now we cannot even play the game?

And all these Closed betas and now you find the game breaking issues...

Think of this as "Super-Beta" or Charlie testing I suppose.
    Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • Chaleria
    Chaleria
    ✭✭
    Timer doesn't mean anything except that's the next time you can submit your login information...