Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• enfp
    enfp
    ✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    Take a shot every time you read the word "downtime"
    If you have a gun it only takes one.

• Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    Take a shot every time you read the word "downtime"

I only have moonshine. For those of you who do not understand the repercussions of this game and moonshine, simply google "People of Walmart"

Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • Taven
    Taven
    ✭✭✭
    Mind blown that the server is still down. I can only assume that they have no idea what is going on and have set the server on fire.

Back to singing. Flyyyyyyiiing! Flying in the skyyyyyy!
  • kearnstarb14_ESO
    anthemik wrote: »
    Am absolutely amazed by the lack of "JUST LOGGED IN NOW" trolls

Ball dropped imo. It's still April fools in yankland ain't it?

Over by an hour here on the West Coast. Sidenote: yankland is likely double entendre for what folks are doing alone by their computer late at night bored during server maintenance. Good one!

Wow you totally went there, bravo! Shows balls!

I think when you emote, you're supposed to put the *

Like in your last sentance there.

*winks*

Woot, someone got it! :smiley:
    Token Drunk Aussie #1
  • smilingmaybe
    smilingmaybe
    ✭✭✭
    Man... thee hours of game time WASTED hanging out with the wife, now several hours of down time... that is more than 6 hours I've lost today, not to mention the down time from earlier.

Today was a major flop, and a wasted day off from work. Let's hope this gets cleared up soon.

If there is no word from the almighty ZOS_MichaelServotte in the next 15 mins, I'm just going to put in Primeval and drift off to sleep.

Time spent hanging with the wife is never wasted.

Surely this is one of the first laws of marriage you had indoctrinated into you? :blush:
  • AlexanderTheGreat
    AlexanderTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least I have my CK2 - Rajas of India. Paradox Interactive, now that's a developer to strive to meet. Zenimax Online, please take note.
  • stargazer62085b14_ESO
    sithlord24 wrote: »
    so is everyone enjoying the elder scrolls offline so far

Yea, I got maybe 30mins in before work yesterday because of a Maintenance that started at 12 edt got back home late got a few hours of sleep wake up play for another hour maybe then maintenance again. I'll be leaving again for work in an hour and 30 mins, lol. Been having a great time.....
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Taven wrote: »
    Mind blown that the server is still down. I can only assume that they have no idea what is going on and have set the server on fire.

Back to singing. Flyyyyyyiiing! Flying in the skyyyyyy!

Werent you singing that two hours ago.... my how we are all failing at life right now! Thanks a lot ZENITHES!
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • vicstorm
    vicstorm
    ✭✭

Elder Scrolls Offline- aka Real Life = Graphics are crap, sound is horrible and gameplay is the worst ever, had a Boss fight where I think it bugged, cos he threatened to fire me for trying to shoot him in the knee with my bow, instead of dropping loot

"I'm not saying we kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out"
  • Bunzaga_ESO
    Bunzaga_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ahonma_ESO wrote: »
    Man... thee hours of game time WASTED hanging out with the wife, now several hours of down time... that is more than 6 hours I've lost today, not to mention the down time from earlier.

Today was a major flop, and a wasted day off from work. Let's hope this gets cleared up soon.

If there is no word from the almighty ZOS_MichaelServotte in the next 15 mins, I'm just going to put in Primeval and drift off to sleep.

Time spent hanging with the wife is never wasted.

Surely this is one of the first laws of marriage you had indoctrinated into you? :blush:

Haha, I meant game time wasted, not _my_ time wasted. :cold_sweat:
  • blackgrendel
    Please please bring the servers up already....don't make me play LOTRO again...please.
  • Thelrok
    Thelrok
    ✭✭✭
    More like Elder Scroll the Forums.
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like megathreads about a server being down. They are inevitably the fastest way to find out when it's back up.
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    vicstorm wrote: »

Elder Scrolls Offline- aka Real Life = Graphics are crap, sound is horrible and gameplay is the worst ever, had a Boss fight where I think it bugged, cos he threatened to fire me for trying to shoot him in the knee with my bow, instead of dropping loot

You have me dying laughing over here. :D
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭
    I like megathreads about a server being down. They are inevitably the fastest way to find out when it's back up.

Agreed. The thread dies when you can start killing frogs again.
    Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is why Australia will not work for me https://youtube.com/watch?v=nDMkVq1jRGU
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Thelrok wrote: »

OOH OOH, somebody do another one. In the next 6 hours while the game is done we can create pure gold!
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • Kiwi
    Kiwi
    ✭✭✭✭
    wrlifeboil wrote: »
    You Aussies should take revenge on the rest of the world and make a super popular mmo and peg it to Aussie time. Then watch the rest of the gamer world go crazy.

like Chris did for us Kiwi's B)
    http://www.3news.co.nz/Path-of-Exile-hits-5-million-users/tabid/418/articleID/338014/Default.aspx
    Edited by Kiwi on April 2, 2014 8:26AM
    A large yellow rectangle

• Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. Statistically speaking, multiple people are inevitably trying to connect on any given nanosecond, and at least one of them probably has this thread open continually refreshing so they can say "FIRST IN!".
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • MomoDeviluke
    i completed the Vox questline and lvl'd up to 23 about a minute before servers went down today. that questline was awesome. The only trouble i had was with the temple of the three boss fight there. Granted i was 17 or so but damn that guy hits hard....Vox was pretty easy with those intervals where she would just stand there with the red bubble. I cant wait to get back in and (hopefully complete my bugged quests) and start my adventures in Shadowfen
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really glad I got the 5-day early access, cause if I'd gotten the 3, I think I'd be pretty angry.

Fortunately, the server went down just in time to watch Justified on the West Coast, so there's some consolation.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    i completed the Vox questline and lvl'd up to 23 about a minute before servers went down today. that questline was awesome. The only trouble i had was with the temple of the three boss fight there. Granted i was 17 or so but damn that guy hits hard....Vox was pretty easy with those intervals where she would just stand there with the red bubble. I cant wait to get back in and (hopefully complete my bugged quests) and start my adventures in Shadowfen

I'm level 7. It would be great if I could play QQ
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • anthemik
    anthemik
    Skjlvald wrote: »

OOH OOH, somebody do another one. In the next 6 hours while the game is done we can create pure gold!

Careful there. Wouldn't want to get banned for gold farming. They're cracking down on exploits.
  • enfp
    enfp
    ✭✭

Cool story bro
  • Thelrok
    Thelrok
    ✭✭✭

Well, I've apparently got all night...

• joshweps
    joshweps
    ✭✭✭
    I vote ZOS_MichaelServotte most annoying person on the internet
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭

Careful there. Wouldn't want to get banned for gold farming. They're cracking down on exploits.

:( Just my luck
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Granted i was 17 or so but damn that guy hits hard....

^ *** that throws you off when skimming posts for info
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Zarman
    Zarman
    ✭✭✭
    Timer counting down 2 minutes
  • DarkoDon
    DarkoDon
    ✭✭
    This happens with EVERY mmo, it's nothing new. They have reasons for taking down servers. It's only the NA server so the majority in this region aren't playing at this time, atleast on weekdays. It is and always will be the best time for them to run any maintenence in any mmo. Sometimes they can't give an ETA, no worries. The updates are still happening in the thread (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64331/server-maintenance-4-2-14-01-00am-edt#latest)

For those of you that live in EU and play on NA to be with friends/guilds, that was your choice and you have to accept the sacrifice you make.

Honestly I'd rather wait 8 hours and have the crash problems worked out, since my game was effected while servers were up. Not saying that's what they are working on, but they will eventually and the servers will come down.

We've had a pretty darn successful launch, been a long time since I've seen one. But as soon as the server comes down, at a pretty decent time considering NA prime-times, we tend to forget that they made a beuatiful game that's gonna have a long loyal playerbase if they keep things running smoothly and addressing things as fast as they have.