Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Show your character!

• fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »
    fioskal wrote: »
    abGpQGc.png

This is my current favorite look.

Costume or crafted ?

Indeed its a really great look
    (seems like dwemer shoulders, but i give up concerning the rest)

Mind to share with us please ? (if you do not want, i understand it)

All medium.

Helm - Outlaw
    Chest, waist - Celestial
    Legs - Glass
    Boots - Soul-shriven
    Bracers - Khajiit
    Shoulders - Dwemer

:)
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]It's quite easy to understand though: male players who play female characters play in third person view; they want to see a female butt rock and rolling on their screen! lol

This is correct in my case.

[/quote]

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the one with the beard.

ZKVC30Ek71We4tFbaxRaVtd4npGeAun9Fp9y1MoPTyM62hmK0DAaf9ITV5Ai-rxF-h1mcRcC-_pbsalfC6ZTSEURQhYxSY7cO6n_ePaZkNyL1WddVu7vV6BQ-p7jB3pYUhz0yKNLQdUaOg_ytMIjJyGv9awcbOiPPg7yMiZzCnXWroEUibHd2UnYFf-mRvCpC1ZRmTajh2Z5gYDRjyLBCy2QT7eGrIAovyFF0jj9qDG57USrmz5nS-6w2mDiNw6co37ffuaWT7h2tqIJrb773mdqfjf1GmmQmthJoZr-R-hz8_MPClGdoZoPLHdSTTdnFsoKDUEKVAPflqjhNOZV3E4DpwZvtzEveERI8kYnIMf75niTIpxCk-hTdOYt4p_KMzfXHdblF7YaupOI-D4IlhZxiFK824gLvOkQveEracmIDWxcOsQv3ck1rVNDnUHfl2epamzcafdvSPjJqUu1N_MfSBH2rJ7Cuuea7qMC8f3vxXW2bKNWrTP0cE_mRsGVxHm57vNWnjk_sb2TfJwpVwKXzNFrrEr8NoJf4SbhEaMRsHXinUwOjoSiehrsHx7ATU1AxHP2NtISVXkfQ1E3KBjnuUzQIUslGk09NOjVbcCSGNWc=w648-h972-no
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    I'm the one with the beard.

ZKVC30Ek71We4tFbaxRaVtd4npGeAun9Fp9y1MoPTyM62hmK0DAaf9ITV5Ai-rxF-h1mcRcC-_pbsalfC6ZTSEURQhYxSY7cO6n_ePaZkNyL1WddVu7vV6BQ-p7jB3pYUhz0yKNLQdUaOg_ytMIjJyGv9awcbOiPPg7yMiZzCnXWroEUibHd2UnYFf-mRvCpC1ZRmTajh2Z5gYDRjyLBCy2QT7eGrIAovyFF0jj9qDG57USrmz5nS-6w2mDiNw6co37ffuaWT7h2tqIJrb773mdqfjf1GmmQmthJoZr-R-hz8_MPClGdoZoPLHdSTTdnFsoKDUEKVAPflqjhNOZV3E4DpwZvtzEveERI8kYnIMf75niTIpxCk-hTdOYt4p_KMzfXHdblF7YaupOI-D4IlhZxiFK824gLvOkQveEracmIDWxcOsQv3ck1rVNDnUHfl2epamzcafdvSPjJqUu1N_MfSBH2rJ7Cuuea7qMC8f3vxXW2bKNWrTP0cE_mRsGVxHm57vNWnjk_sb2TfJwpVwKXzNFrrEr8NoJf4SbhEaMRsHXinUwOjoSiehrsHx7ATU1AxHP2NtISVXkfQ1E3KBjnuUzQIUslGk09NOjVbcCSGNWc=w648-h972-no

more photos pls :)!!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    47YTaaP.png

Khajiit of the Pact, she cleans up well for the meeting with the High King of the Covenant, yes?
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Nevere
    Nevere
    Soul Shriven
    Spyro the Shadowscale. It is not his argonian name, of course, but he changed it some time ago, when he left his old life and his beloved Black Marsh behind.

eb9eec09e54cb2573982748dba0d01.jpg
    caf8d7b868eae2ccec12aa0b3d0c12.jpg
  • Inerar
    Inerar
    ✭✭✭
    My first character show off. Neiira is not my main character. I have 8 character, 5 male and 3 female. Like a family. Neiira takes his name from a short story i wrote. Most of my characters takes names from stories too. In game she is a wood elf, level 13 and trying to be master at bow and alchemy. In first photo you see her with her real armor. It's a primal style as i remember and in second photo with city isle tunic costume. I think that costume very fit on her. I may dye that when i find some consumable dye that will good on that costume. But maybe not, because the default colour is very nice too.

wksc91.png

2cxg9z8.png
    Whenever i search for an alternative game, i realize that how beautiful ESO is...
  • wiley17402
    wiley17402
    ✭✭
    This is Wileydan (@wiley17402)

0029_b207.png?c=939e
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LF2LYdn.png

Tazrah, Magicka Templar

M7z4Z3y.png

Katt Blade, Stamina Nightblade

tKOStCy.png

Dehyesha, Magicka Sorcerer

n62uewb.png

Tsah-Zee, Magicka Templar

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »

KrBKPaDAgFOEmI-MXKfGhX3LizT3TIU7TTmht5cDQ5z66oIct2CJ_Vn2ioAyHYBe7SDLFSlRfZmoOn4prxWJOiAIhkYfs2-qPs6G6fN1w5I6OW6DnQVkOF_mW6RcE6mY3l4j0bnqo9RSukMOaQ4uJlIz3Ad1SwusO138ahEy3t2oogpAO-m00F_026aGKAKZntGRqiSYs_09U-hfIti5WnSFXPy3XJ9EKDROdLu0WfW5md4Yc4gq3hmECMXTk2Oia0EPaZYIPqBZ-FOimqPvcN5jOR9nZGBESy_oQSg3AhR7NSIVrsaZHH0J2bqKNe8OKmdXF1E9EVxBV04ng8mEf8RVREU8OpyeS2xyaZxgAkWsw9VLLfqo6i3N3VwVpadWI4PYi3csInCXZqbXC5ndqIHVpeTcxY1uABObDx2Nu2Wkzon-CNnLijNXvZnCzhg7B9z_jl7wIcEQRtqufNcd7IdvgLa97A4FX0vqWhbGhfmX6nMfDCZEs4CBqGfHp1xqGkRJwP8cm5kpaeEfv7_ssj4VnkcBLX_QVpXB5o5i1R-FK9hDoRAzbiqodb_8CyqnVt-Ny0vUXell4GSe1hGPQqjyY-WYRq2cI7xxaoiuTt6mZZwk=w936-h576-no

What?

Where is that??

It actually looks like a cliff racer...sorta.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    What?

Where is that??

It actually looks like a cliff racer...sorta.

Stonefalls, on a bridge in front of a Kwama Mine and just west of a small questing town down the road from Davon's Watch.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My character Ankael the Lich. Roaming the library of Coldharbour.

IkAyDsN.png
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Hinola
    Hinola
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    PXyd9hP.png

XLKzXFq.png

Katt Blade's gone through some Fashion changes. The Brotherhood, they do know how to make a nice pair of pants, but Khajiit still prefers her torso to be less encumbered.

nice pics, Did anyone take them for you? They look very close.

Here is my little Breton templar, Lisbeth

1481454348-combat.png

I made differents styles for fun,
    One with real stuff, "ranch mode", with my dog to keep the cows
    1481454348-ranch.png

Alik'r outfit, i use it mainly for trade, i usually have a daedric sword with it.
    1481454349-desert.png

And the outfit for ceremonial events,
    1481454343-fete.png

And a screenshot i took of the final hit on MB.
    (The magnificient armor has already disappeared)
    We see nothing on the picture, but the effect look good
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/49/1481467242-screenshot-20161124-184049.png
    PC - EU
    _______
    > Lisbeth Greenhearth - lvl 50 CP 160
    Breton - templar Tank
    Hinola Greenhearth - lvl 13
    Breton - templar Heal
    Do'Raishan - lvl 11
    Khajiit - nightblade thief
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hinola wrote:
    Here is my little Breton templar, Lisbeth

1481454348-combat.png

I like this a lot. The colour combination on the armour works very well.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Cambruin
    Cambruin
    ✭✭✭
    SnowFury wrote: »
    kat.jpg
    Wow, hello gorgeous! That's a really fantastic job.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made my tank, Faarawae, some new armor recently which I was pretty happy with (finally used the Grim Harlequin motif):

fmJnzfVgLJDkbdBhhLpoDeErX6l2lARlaIp99kdgpfy8JfymJXA4jMB0uwBsSdLgd4j2yfYGpH8IEDiS7SnHpi76a7sEiORn=w1350-h760-rw-no
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I haven't introduced my new Templar yet! I said I'd never make a Templar healer because I'm not a fan of the role or the class, but my guild was struggling so much with finding one for pledges that I gave in and made this guy.

His name is Orlorn, he's originally from Skywatch and serves as a member of the First Auridon Marines. He's also the husband of my tank, Faarawae, who I posted above. If he's not protecting the citizens of Auridon or doing something with his wife, he can probably be found fishing or hanging out at the local tavern with colleagues.

sTqgkBMXLVqktmLN2foOqGxtfxJK2oel15MzVs3G8saPD8bjUzKXiJaHqf_eHZ3ZsJM4OyXeguM-eYb5Wfmxu8DE1iYjjQCr=w1350-h760-rw-no
    Edited by ListerJMC on January 6, 2017 1:17AM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Ivehn
    Ivehn
    ✭✭✭
    These are my five characters, I mostly play with the first three, but they are all my pride and joys:

My Breton templar, Bastiene, who is fiercely independent, likes to get things done, and is determined to heal all the things. Her hobbies include fishing and playing with her lion cub.

alkozb.jpg

My Altmer sorcerer, ioli: adventurer extraordinaire and compulsive do-gooder, she enjoys gallivanting in the wild, scoffs at stuffy high-elf dispositions, and is currently pining over a certain nighblade tank who shall remain nameless.

2z5qh09.jpg

My Khajiit stamsorc, Ashayam, who is young and wet behind the ears, but wants to prove himself more than anything else in the world, because he has a hero worship thing going on with Razum-dar.

6tl9no.jpg

My Bosmer nightblade, Jaaimeh, who has no moral scruples, and will lie/cheat/steal/kill in order to achieve a given goal (I originally meant for her to become a rebel with a cause and good heart, but then I needed to steal stuff to make gold, and alas, things deteriorated from there).

4sfu3s.jpg

My Altmer dragonknight, Telella, the oldest of the bunch. She has a mysterious scar that no one really knows how it came to be (especially since she mostly seems to hang out at the Elden Root treasury :smile: ).

f4gysw.jpg
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love those little character descriptions, @Jaimeh!
  • Ivehn
    Ivehn
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, @menedhyn! :)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hinola wrote: »
    PXyd9hP.png

XLKzXFq.png

Katt Blade's gone through some Fashion changes. The Brotherhood, they do know how to make a nice pair of pants, but Khajiit still prefers her torso to be less encumbered.

Took em myself. You can get pretty close up if you mess with your third person fov setting in the options.
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gwerwyn -- an enigmatic little Bosmer, from Malabal Tor
    writer of stories, teller of tales

ZqmFKRv.png?1
    Edited by menedhyn on December 16, 2016 9:28PM
  • Hinola
    Hinola
    ✭✭✭
    Hinola wrote: »
    PXyd9hP.png

XLKzXFq.png

Took em myself. You can get pretty close up if you mess with your third person fov setting in the options.

Oh ! thnaks ^^ It's better with this trick.

1481973063-1.png
    1481973068-2.png
    PC - EU
    _______
    > Lisbeth Greenhearth - lvl 50 CP 160
    Breton - templar Tank
    Hinola Greenhearth - lvl 13
    Breton - templar Heal
    Do'Raishan - lvl 11
    Khajiit - nightblade thief
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My City Orc, Durag Gro-Gortwog. Proud proprietor of Gortwog Estate and a renowned summit Lord of Orsinium (Or so he claims)

He is especially known for taking hour long baths at Ufgel's, usually while eating large quantities of Horker Loaf.

31556912712_21ba8b3bc6_o.png

30893398643_236733c8d2_o.png

Edited by MarkusLiberty on December 17, 2016 7:23PM
    *Special Snowflake*

• BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Working on my new magsorc, name Zesc.

7PUL9KZ.jpg
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got around to crafting my first armour and weapon sets. My stats may not be as high with crafted gear as they could be with dropped sets, but I adore Dro-m'athra too much to care.

Xb633ke.jpg
    Edited by Dark_Claw on December 19, 2016 2:15AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark_Claw wrote: »
    Finally got around to crafting my first armour and weapon sets. My stats may not be as high with crafted gear as they could be with dropped sets, but I adore Dro-m'athra too much to care.
    Xb633ke.jpg

The Dro'mathra style, the eye patch, and the pissed personality altogether. You got yourself a Grade-A antagonist right there.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool looking characters everyone. Here is my latest look on my Assassin/Nightblade... it's hard to see but I guess that's a good thing for this character. ;)

MYkCkDf.jpg
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!