Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Show your character!

• Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mostly prefer traditional garb.
    83BNaKT.jpg
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • SatanicSister
    SatanicSister
    ✭✭✭
    AY9fIDQ.jpg

Anne Claire at her best.
    "If we are going to play the waiting game, the guy who has been around for 10000 years is going to win."
  • Chiba_Emi
    Chiba_Emi
    ✭✭
    Here's my Templar Reyvyn Dulni :heart: One of my oldest Ocs and most favorite ones too C:

dcgee0t4l082.jpg
    Edited by Chiba_Emi on August 25, 2016 6:31PM
    May the Three Bless you

Reyvyn Dulni - EP
    Chiba Emi - AD
    Lilith Gilvion - EP
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lagerfueled Saps-Your-Essence is a great name for an Argonian vampire NB. Love it!

@Chiba_Emi The colour of her skin in that light made me do a double-take (green-skinned Dunmer?!). Nice capture!

It's been a while since I've showed off my various characters...but this seems like a good a time as any. :lol:

EU%20Characters%201.png

EU%20Characters%202.png
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on August 25, 2016 7:03PM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chiba_Emi wrote: »
    Here's my Templar Reyvyn Dulni :heart: One of my oldest Ocs and most favorite ones too C:

dcgee0t4l082.jpg

oh I love the color of ther skin :)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dye2.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Chiba_Emi
    Chiba_Emi
    ✭✭
    @Ghanima_Atreides oh no no :D it's the fire and bit the editing made it look like that, she's really a blueish skinned dunmer C:

@altemriel thank you :3
    May the Three Bless you

Reyvyn Dulni - EP
    Chiba Emi - AD
    Lilith Gilvion - EP
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    29158659351_8ec965ebe2_b.jpg
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭✭
    An updated pic of all my chars :)
    3skWyLD.jpg
    Guildmaster of the largest Finnish community in ESO: dragonborninc.fi, ESO-Hub and AlcastHQ Content Writer, co-leader of PC/EU's largest trading network.
    Twitter Twitch | Youtube
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My old, cranky, short-tempered Breton, Menedhyn Bek. And yet despite the expression, he's in a fair mood...

e8wlmwB.jpg?1
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's my main, Elisa Lafleur. I quite enjoy the colour scheme; took a while to find something that worked for her.

2hob6ex.jpg
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Here's my main, Elisa Lafleur. I quite enjoy the colour scheme; took a while to find something that worked for her.

2hob6ex.jpg

@Aurielle Awesome! What armour is she wearing?
    PC/EU DC
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magblade (my main), my magdk, and my stamdk:
    2t6Tfzz.png

I tried to dress them in colors to fit their theme. As a nightblade, my main typically wears darker colors--often black, but in this picture, the purplish color of dusk. I always try to work some red/orange (using Sigil Orange here) into my magdk's color scheme because she does fire damage, and some green into my poisondkstamdk's colors.
    Edited by code65536 on August 27, 2016 5:32PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • gthegenerous
    gthegenerous
    Soul Shriven
    My Dunmer, Garavil Vanddel.
    vctq7D1.jpg

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my sorc

K1YYMlS.png

my DK

5KqO4eF.jpg
    Edited by yodased on August 27, 2016 2:04AM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    28633504304_14793c301d_b.jpg
  • Chiba_Emi
    Chiba_Emi
    ✭✭
    My Dunmer, Garavil Vanddel.
    vctq7D1.jpg

he's cute :D
    May the Three Bless you

Reyvyn Dulni - EP
    Chiba Emi - AD
    Lilith Gilvion - EP
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doSjdQi.png
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by altemriel on August 27, 2016 12:18PM
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2hob6ex.jpg

Thanks! Just a full set of Imperial gear (CP 60). There's a better pic of her below: I wanted to make her a stately, experienced healer in her 60s, and you don't really see the age in the pic I posted.

vfdqp.jpg

Edit: the choice of resto staff design was deliberate, BTW. :) I love the Nord style for healers, as it reminds me a little of the caduceus or the more appropriate Rod of Asclepius: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus_as_a_symbol_of_medicine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

I also love my Redguard DK tank, Sareenah, who was loosely modeled on my favourite tennis player, Serena Williams (a woman who is pretty much synonymous with strength and power, so I figured she'd be a good model for a tank):

2iiyeef.jpg

Edited by Aurielle on August 27, 2016 12:38PM
  • Chiba_Emi
    Chiba_Emi
    ✭✭
    I tried to do myself and I don't know, it's as close as I could make. Sadly I'm not that cute or ''soft-cheeked'' :confused: Oh well. Also, your questions are being answered below these pictures

20160827163857_1_zpsbkduzvey.jpg
    20160827163900_1_zpsiuodow8e.jpg
    20160827175142_1_zps5ot5ni6u.jpg

Also Yes, I'm bald. No, I have NO cancer (unless you count my horoscope in)
    May the Three Bless you

Reyvyn Dulni - EP
    Chiba Emi - AD
    Lilith Gilvion - EP
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to do myself and I don't know, it's as close as I could make. Sadly I'm not that cute or ''soft-cheeked'' :confused: Oh well. Also, your questions are being answered below these pictures

20160827163900_1_zpsiuodow8e.jpg

Also Yes, I'm bald. No, I have NO cancer (unless you count my horoscope in)

I have a buzz cut IRL. My main imperial had one before me though, I created her over a year ago now. Need to get a decent screenshot of her someday. I waited until February this year to do mine and I love it!
    PC/EU DC
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2hob6ex.jpg

Thanks! Just a full set of Imperial gear (CP 60). There's a better pic of her below: I wanted to make her a stately, experienced healer in her 60s, and you don't really see the age in the pic I posted.

vfdqp.jpg

I love it. I thought it looked like imperial but I'm not used to seeing motifs in light or medium armour ^_^
    PC/EU DC
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My Main character Luna Hlaalu with her armor and skin.

ZaWwDyz.png
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aurielle - they both look great! I'm not usually a fan of Imperial light armour, but you managed to make it look good (and it's nice to see an older character here). Sareenah does look quite powerful, yes.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a difference a day (and a name/race change token) Makes

14100355_10157360140765182_3478189425229440899_n.jpg?oh=070c8269acadb0f8290b402a6cb87f57&oe=583B8E04

14115666_10157360180275182_1486518833692359776_o.jpg
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aurielle - they both look great! I'm not usually a fan of Imperial light armour, but you managed to make it look good (and it's nice to see an older character here). Sareenah does look quite powerful, yes.

Thank you! I'm not normally a fan of light Imperial either, but the colours and style definitely worked for Elisa, I think.

I quite like the name "Puffy the Slayer"...

Of course, I do have the following vampire among my fleet of alts, so I might be a bit biased. :p

5ezl6p.jpg
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thank you! I'm not normally a fan of light Imperial either, but the colours and style definitely worked for Elisa, I think.

I quite like the name "Puffy the Slayer"...

Of course, I do have the following vampire among my fleet of alts, so I might be a bit biased. :p

5ezl6p.jpg

wow! the vampire alt is really good looking. she really has the look of a vampire!! great job!!
  • gthegenerous
    gthegenerous
    Soul Shriven
    He's cute :D
    Thanks! I spent hours trying to get the right look and it was worth it. :blush:
    I hope he doesn't look too generic though, I was aiming for the badass rugged Morrowind Dunmer look but ended up making him a little bit young-ish.

• Torsdatter
    Torsdatter
    ✭✭
    Breton Templar

2f9496d339.jpg
    Edited by Torsdatter on August 28, 2016 2:47PM
    OH COME ON