Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Show your character!

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this one

E9ywY3C.png
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aurielle
    Aurielle wrote: »
    @Aurielle - they both look great! I'm not usually a fan of Imperial light armour, but you managed to make it look good (and it's nice to see an older character here). Sareenah does look quite powerful, yes.

Thank you! I'm not normally a fan of light Imperial either, but the colours and style definitely worked for Elisa, I think.
    What a difference a day (and a name/race change token) Makes

I quite like the name "Puffy the Slayer"...

Of course, I do have the following vampire among my fleet of alts, so I might be a bit biased. :p

5ezl6p.jpg

My gamer tag on xbox is puffytheslayer so it appears on all my character's LOL so puffy the slayer puffytheslayer seemed a bit much! (even for me)

and i have an alt (mDK vamp) Drusilla The Bloody.. because spike & dru; & spike is also known as William the Bloody.. im not obsessed with the show AT ALL! and i didnt totally fan girl out on twitter when Juliet Landau liked a screen shot i shared of said character at all....
    Edited by bebynnag on September 1, 2016 4:32AM
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I'd update this thread with what my Redguard, Taybeh, looks like since appearance change (pronounced [Tie]-[bay]).

Here he is hiding his vampirism:

Taybeh%2BMortal.jpg

And this is him not hiding his vampirism:

Taybeh%2Bnormal.jpg

And this is him pulling a silly face because his expression got stuck after using an emote:

Taybeh%2Bsilly%2Bface.jpg

He's a researcher (primarily interested in Yokudan history, but since being infected he's gotten into other things) who is quite partial to Hermaeus Mora and is originally from Skaven in Hammerfell. He's lived in the Alik'r for a good portion of his life and is quite possibly the worst descendant of the Ra Gada ever because he can't stand boat travel :p. His puns are also really terrible, you've been warned!
    Edited by ListerJMC on April 12, 2017 2:55AM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWtapk6h.jpg
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    And this is him pulling a silly face because his expression got stuck after using an emote:

Hee, that is a great capture! The smirk suits him perfectly. :)

Here's another one of mine (What? Me, an altaholic? I can stop whenever I want :tongue: )

Divia.jpg

Meet Divia Tharn. She really is her uncle's niece; except for the whole vampirism thing that's rather hurt her standing within the extended Tharn family...not that it was that great to begin with, much to her chagrin.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »

Hee, that is a great capture! The smirk suits him perfectly. :)

Haha I thought it looked a bit like he was reevaluating his choice of company :D.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my templar, argonian healer:

Xpm9K0n.png
    Edited by yodased on September 4, 2016 4:44AM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbl post :(
    Edited by yodased on September 4, 2016 4:44AM
  • Majzkatten
    Majzkatten
    ✭✭✭
    o4CInz3.jpg?1

This monday Lyris Titanborn found a dark, pale eyed Dunmer in a cell in The Wailing prison in Coldharbor. First thing he said was "For the Covenant" when he woke up. Strange, as he obviously is a Dunmer? But he has lost both his soul and his memory so until he can recall what he´s been up to before the prison we can be fairly sure he was living in Daggerfall Covenant somewhere...

He also has a strange accent, sounding like a mix of cockney and south African english. But he is quite chatty and social, not at all introvert and cold like Dunmers have a reputation to be. Not very "dunmerish" at all quite frankly. He seems all cheerful, flirtatious and happy going. Anyho (or maybee that´s why? ;) Lyris took him under her wings and fast enough he got out of his prison.
    He was a bit confused in the beginning, creating fires all around Cold Harbor. So she gave him a half suitable nickname ("The Fire fighter", but in Swedish ;) I guess you know by now he must be a Dragonknight and a Fire Mage >.>
    Eventually he ended up in Glenumbra, got a shower, some armor and voila, not bad! :D
    hK1EoaZ.jpg?1
    In the pics he is celebrating his freedom with a glass of wine outside the crafting
    station along with his "good for nothing" but cute pet, Birdie Nam Nam. I suspect one of his goals is to be tanking in endgame but that is far far away at his present level (7ish). Although u have to have something to strive for. Im suspect he will mess up major and get everyone killed asap but as he is member of the nicest guild around, Swedish Legion, im sure they are "dying" to play dungeon with him anyho ;)
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grats on the handsome dark elf male, that is very hard to pull off and you have done a fine job :)
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of these photos are great- how do you do the photoshoot style photos? with the characters posing and doing things?
    trying to imagine a wedding photographer in tamriel and the baddest warriors lining up for portrait shots.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MakoFore wrote: »
    some of these photos are great- how do you do the photoshoot style photos? with the characters posing and doing things?
    trying to imagine a wedding photographer in tamriel and the baddest warriors lining up for portrait shots.

that are emotes I suppose
  • Majzkatten
    Majzkatten
    ✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    grats on the handsome dark elf male, that is very hard to pull off and you have done a fine job :)

Thank you <3 I appreciate that, very kind of you :)
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    b8d6476acd9147531e255ff49656a7.png

As a guest attending a wedding...
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20160910_193654.png
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that my main will be enough for me to play, but then last Friday it hit me and I just had to roll a new char :)

my newbie mag NB

b554Kfh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/b554Kfh.jpg

W6wsKFx.jpg

BlUXrhs.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/BlUXrhs.jpg
  • geofhob14_ESO
    geofhob14_ESO
    ✭✭
    ON1fbb1.jpg
  • william19882007
    william19882007
    ✭✭✭

9vherciwiw8x.png
    10ur9ub12s8t.png
    j1uys30ye6xr.png
    Edited by william19882007 on September 17, 2016 12:53AM
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    V8gCHt8.png

Excuse me while doing some yoga at the beach.
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    0dd018039eb6d9dd464764ce1848df.jpg

No wedding dress anymore but something more...practical.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ON1fbb1.jpg

Wow she's beautiful :)
    PC/EU DC
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love this thread.

I have to go take more screenshots!!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Dark_Claw
    Dark_Claw
    ✭✭✭
    Shiva enjoying a quiet drink on the steps of the Aetherian Archive.

kFC2gCV.jpg
    Edited by Dark_Claw on September 19, 2016 1:37PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some up to date pictures of my main character :)
    NgrtmX4.png
    HoLgyuG.png
    RPJyWmx.png
    Full sizes: http://imgur.com/a/Z5ol6
    Edited by Glaiceana on September 25, 2016 5:45PM
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    izzcPez.png
    New toon