Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    I found a Butterflyplar!
    9c02c240e07bec8e64443610a81abb49.png

wow that is dro m atra skin and trinimac motif armor, look really cool :)!!
    Edited by altemriel on March 18, 2016 10:22PM
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Started my first sword n board in this game and decided to give him my likeness...it's a game but there's a resemblance to real life me here :)
    6xWOmhA.png
    Options
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    I found a Butterflyplar!
    9c02c240e07bec8e64443610a81abb49.png

Wow! This looks amazing! Well done.
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qwM0MEZ.png

Say hi to Dehya-Jo, a Khajiiti Sorceress fighting for the wrong side cause reasons. She's got a long braided pony tail of gray hair but it's always hidden cause I love hoods.

UeerW4Y.png
    Edited by ArchMikem on March 23, 2016 11:19AM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Say hi to Dehya-Jo, a Khajiiti Sorceress fighting for the wrong side cause reasons. She's got a long braided pony tail of gray hair but it's always hidden cause I love hoods.

I love your color combinations here ... well done!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cruvith has been having some trouble lately.

Apparently in SOME critter's eyes, finding scraps and eating them clearly means that the entity WANTS to be followed around.

Cruvith is not swayed by this argument.

Y5tZPR7.png

And again, she tries to explain that:

"You are not a pet. Which is good, because I am NOT a pet person."

nmed4cD.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P4MAO8c.png?1

11728251.jpg
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here my Dragon Knight after I finally over Easter weekend learned all the styles to date and yes all my characters are DC!
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Ebonheart pact style heavy armour looks awesome!
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
    Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here my Dragon Knight after I finally over Easter weekend learned all the styles to date and yes all my characters are DC!

NICE!
    Options
  • Rawst
    Rawst
    ✭✭✭
    My only Pact char. I roleplay her as secretly loyal to the Queen, or not so secretly, if you look at her chest. :P (no pvp.)
    Beasts in amber! Wake and remember!
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heavy Glass helmet, light Pact shoulders/jerkin, medium Xivkyn boots and the rest Vicious Death.

XdZs4zq.jpg

nNXOIEv.jpg
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • x_t7ink_x
    x_t7ink_x
    ✭✭✭
    Dk Tank xD
    PS4 EU AD

Vet 16 DK High Elf Tank
    Vet 16 Templar High Elf
    Vet 2 Sorc High Elf
    Vet 1 Mageblade Breton
    Baby Stamplar Redguard
    Baby Stamblade R.I.P.

'If your looking for Whit, I'd say you're half way there''

Raiders of the Lost Maw GM - http://raidersofthelostmaw.wix.com/home
    - https://www.facebook.com/groups/253838968292827/
    Community Page owner 1.2k members - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElderScrollsOnlinePS4EU/
    Options
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Rawst wrote: »
    My only Pact char. I roleplay her as secretly loyal to the Queen, or not so secretly, if you look at her chest. :P (no pvp.)

Oooh! I like her. Most Altmer females I see look the same as one another. At least, I think she's Altmer... great job making her look different enough to be unsure about that! :smiley:
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
    Options
  • Rawst
    Rawst
    ✭✭✭
    MamaDruid wrote: »
    Rawst wrote: »

Oooh! I like her. Most Altmer females I see look the same as one another. At least, I think she's Altmer... great job making her look different enough to be unsure about that! :smiley:

Thanks! No, no, she's not a mer, she's human and an Imperial at that. :blush:
    Beasts in amber! Wake and remember!
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @altemriel
    Nice, is that female daedric armor?
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    @altemriel
    Nice, is that female daedric armor?

it is xivkyn, medium, 5 pieces Night Silence set, for heists and stealing in TG :smiley:
    Edited by altemriel on April 2, 2016 11:07PM
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    h4XlEvm.jpgg

chOa4FK.jpg

Don't mess with her! she's dangerous!!! ;)
    Edited by Van_0S on April 8, 2016 5:05PM
    Options
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do endgame stuff trials and maelstrom but still try to keep my characters to a theme with pets mounts armour styles etc. so having been around a while I thought i'd share my NB's with you and hopefully see your characters.
    Phagaan locans breton vampire magicka nb do all sorts on this trials pvp maelstrom. can either dd or heal he also is my alchemy and enchanting character
    12957551_10154234436542518_3075916941474564129_o.jpg
    12973059_10154234436642518_5408868559473460421_o.jpg
    Gerrick nightgrove My oldest character and weapons and armour crafter a bosmer stam NB werewolf I used to do pve on him but am now transferring him to pvp. he is also the one one I do all the Thieving with.
    12973452_10154234438532518_5104666939693545898_o.jpg
    12916740_10154234438407518_974281521847287070_o.jpg
    Mirilla Tigur A redguard stamina NB taking over PVE from my other stamblade as redguard has better passives for PVE DPS
    12888526_10154234439307518_1545615333227550388_o.jpg
    12983337_10154234439482518_8528878196677603502_o.jpg
    Bienna mortrose My Nb tank shes a breton sap tank.
    12901514_10154234439722518_1613434133771142028_o.jpg
    12976774_10154234440297518_5798039935251666564_o.jpg
    All the characters have points in crafting so i can farm on any of them. I have plans for a new magblade DD after the change to cp so may make a dunmer soon and send my breton to pvp.
    Options
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got a set of Vicious Death drop set together for my non-vet Sorc... love the paisely LOL !

viciousdeath.jpg
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Heavy Glass helmet, light Pact shoulders/jerkin, medium Xivkyn boots and the rest Vicious Death.

XdZs4zq.jpg

nNXOIEv.jpg

nice armor
    Options
  • Lumi
    Lumi
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my altmer templar with her new outfit. ;)
    14143003.t.jpg
    Options
  • ChrissR
    ChrissR
    Lumi wrote: »
    Here's my altmer templar with her new outfit. ;)
    14143003.t.jpg

Nice!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OrPN38t.png

cWKRcbv.png

Second character, Khajiiti Dragonknight Dual Sword wielder. Vet2, currently finishing the main questline with Molag Bal.

She's my Snow Tigress.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dem0n1k wrote: »
    Finally got a set of Vicious Death drop set together for my non-vet Sorc... love the paisely LOL !

Oh my head hurts. Paisley Vicious Death....
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magnus Mead-Beard
    qibyPlp.png

Fresh out of prison, sweet, sweet mead

7ECYhwc.png

Edited by waterfairy on April 14, 2016 9:37PM
    Options
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here is my main character, ex-Berserker and now Leader of non-existing pack (thanks to answers I got from this post). She is also nightblade, but she remembers it only when it's time to steal, do crafting and gather ultimate for the next transformation :D

Screenshot_20160412_195630.jpg

Belt doesn't fit the color scheme, but it shows achievements I'm currently most proud of: Lycanthropy Master and Chainbreaker.
    Werewolves in ESO don't have the most basic ability to participate in cool staged scenes because of timer, so here is random smile for the camera during a quest:

Screenshot_20160412_225224.jpg

Now things I like the most: werewolves, soloing dolmens and werewolves soloing dolmens <3
    1. "Consume them, each one!" - Challenge accepted! ;)

Screenshot_20160413_171058.jpg

2. They were tough enemies, I must admit :)

Screenshot_20160413_171123.jpg

3. Molag Bal's spawn was beaten by Hircine's spawn. Molag Bal doesn't approve :D

Screenshot_20160413_171407.jpg

4. "Once a pup, now a wolf." Once Vr7, now Vr8 :D

Screenshot_20160413_171428.jpg
    Edited by Fischblut on April 15, 2016 12:10PM
    Options
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    My Magicka Nightblade Drains-Your-Essence.

jrQqbHy.png
    Member of Remnants of Hope Online Gaming Community. Looking for a great guild? Look us up!
    Options