Show your character!

• Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is Alana, my Breton templar healer. She is wearing a mix of Akaviri, Redguard and Covenant styles (plus the "mandatory" Kena shoulders...)

Alana12_zpsykc4ajbq.jpg
    Options
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, these are my 2 characters.

Taarne Stormaen
    First up is my longest suffering character, Taarne Stormaen the altmer sorcerer. She is the first character I created that was a sorcerer and an elf. Long suffering because she is the one who has had the most, "ah thats how you do it" moments. She has been reskilled and respecced a few times now. Now she's into the 30s I think she is finally beginning to die a lot less than she used to. She wears the elven hero armour minus the hood. The hood is too big.

taarne-1.jpg

When she isn't an elven hero she tends to be more white and purple

taarne--2.jpg

Apologies for her bustiness, it didn't look that bad when she was being created.

Julianne Ereiel
    And my other character is pretty new (this week) and she is a Breton Templar called Julianne Ereiel
    I wanted to create a human character and use the warpaint that was available, and also more of a hero. I think she turned out ok. She wears the winterborn hunter costume. I like this one, suits someone playing in bleakrock.

julianne-1.jpg

in a more active stance

julianne-2-2.jpg

She is lvl 6 right now and not doing too bad. She has a dog called Arthur. He's quite cute, just tends to be forever looking for bones.

Hopefully the images don't load too slowly!
    Edited by Druachan on April 16, 2016 7:37AM
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
    Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dem0n1k wrote: »
    Finally got a set of Vicious Death drop set together for my non-vet Sorc... love the paisely LOL !

viciousdeath.jpg

But it makes female chars look horrible. Like I'm wearing a Persian rug!
    Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Magicka Nightblade Drains-Your-Essence.

jrQqbHy.png

Nice colors.
    Options
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Druachan wrote: »

Julianne Ereiel
    And my other character is pretty new (this week) and she is a Breton Templar called Julianne Ereiel
    I wanted to create a human character and use the warpaint that was available, and also more of a hero. I think she turned out ok. She wears the winterborn hunter costume. I like this one, suits someone playing in bleak rock.

I really like that Winterborn costume. I haven't seen too many in-game images. Thanks v much for sharing!
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
    Options
  • raaphor
    raaphor
    ✭✭✭
    2 of my characters, will try to get some interesting screenshots from my other characters too
    brzxynr1tu5k.png

emr5gxtwlvuq.png
    EU/PC - 9 max level characters (DC)
    NA/PC - 2 characters (AD)
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And here is Kismet trying to persuade a soul shiven that she can show them a way out if they will only come with her

hCi7zmn.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »

But it makes female chars look horrible. Like I'm wearing a Persian rug!

Yeah... with some of the green colour combinations it looks like I am in a quilted sleeping bag :D

NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SBnU36T.png

This one is very pleased to be back in the cold after fighting for Pact in mucky swamps.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • BigBressler
    BigBressler
    ✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    PvE Garb

0wmighejsihl.png

S'jirra and Allanna Justicus awaiting a Boss spawn in Cyrodiil; she was kind enough to bring popcorn.

so0o84qzd6xk.jpg

Curiosity killed the Khajiit.

wj4qtm8al2zh.png

Too much catnip.

v0rtczse89r1.png

Fishing with M'aiq. He told me this fish story...

p49e4ixz8yeg.png

Seriously, did I come at a bad time, Malvor? You're throwing an ESO-forum-level tantrum over some freakin' green leathers and 15g?

ezum660pizyp.png

Windchimes in the form of a replica of the Imperial City I'm selling in the ESO merch store.

2294vyhhw7a9.png

Even going to church in Cyrodiil can be dangerous so I come strapped.

qhn2871en3go.png

60's Batman-eque battle scene (just imagine the HUD saying "POW" and "BAM")

l3qmg1vl2f45.png

Can you tell me where you found that chapel?
    Main: Ioannes Jun Bressler - CP 560+ - Imperial Templar Tank
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shaakrah
    (on the prison ship)
    h4CYJPf.png
    (watching Khajiit-Fu)
    BovKxCh.png

My 1st blessed chest character...it's befitting of an orc :)
    Edited by waterfairy on April 25, 2016 6:57PM
    Options
  • Vanady
    Vanady
    ✭✭✭
    llrwmzbav69j.png
    My tanky templar healer for PvP. = )
    Edited by Vanady on April 26, 2016 11:59AM
    Guilds: Hodor / Aurora Avalonis / Exterminatus / Ghost & Goblins

@ VanaEvr (EU PC EP)
    Vanady Y - Templar Healer - Breton
    Vaine Evr - Nightblade Magicka - Dark Elf
    Va'shjra Yaz - Dragonknight Stamina - Khajiit
    Vasorcys - Sorceress Magicka - Breton
    Vanaya W - Warden Healer - Breton
    Vanea Vany - Dragonknight Magicka - Breton
    Vanecro X - Necromancer Healer - Breton

My Youtube Channel Here
    My Twitch Channel Here
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you tell me where you found that chapel?

That's the one in Bangkorai, right? In the cemetery just outside Sentinel.
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made a new lvl 8 vamp last night, here he is at stage 3 looking like son of Sidious :p

ooUBXnZ.png

And here he is in final moment as a mortal

jqAkZej.png
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh My God....

Please please please somebody do this.... !!!!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh My God....

Please please please somebody do this.... !!!!!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_o75t0nkvok1r5zp8to1_1280.png

Dem legs though.
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stage 4 in full effect
    jujgnXK.png
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vigarr That there is definitely a Savior of Nirn.
    Options
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fey-vetha'a : travel by torchlight

nPUSHdU.jpg
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    @Vigarr That there is definitely a Savior of Nirn.
    ha yea it's too bad that we always have to be the destined hero...this guy definitely looks like a hero :p
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bumping this with fresh pics in the hopes that we'll see fresh faces posting here...I like seeing your characters.
    Fri_May_20_00-13-14_EDT_2016_zps9dhvtmjd.png
    Fri_May_20_00-16-16_EDT_2016-1_zpspu5vzjr3.png
    Options
  • Maurrigan
    Maurrigan
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings !
    This is Maurrigan, my breton sorceress.

1463848903-maurrigan01.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    1463861811-morrigansignbis100.jpg
    Edited by Maurrigan on May 21, 2016 8:19PM
    Options
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some great images being posted here. They really help when thinking up new character ideas too.
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    Bumping this with fresh pics in the hopes that we'll see fresh faces posting here...I like seeing your characters.

If she had full body tattoos then you'd have yourself a Jack from Mass Effect.
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thought I'd post some newer photos of my main, now that I have a nice system where my armour matches my guar and it's own armour :)

1q8pXz1.png
    NzcnjOf.png
    View full size images here: http://imgur.com/a/vHvNg
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Vigarr wrote: »

If she had full body tattoos then you'd have yourself a Jack from Mass Effect.

I can see some similarity now that you mention it.

@Glaiceana
    Color coordinating with your pet? Brilliant madness...cheese for you. :)
    Options
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Thought I'd post some newer photos of my main, now that I have a nice system where my armour matches my guar and it's own armour :)

1q8pXz1.png
    NzcnjOf.png
    View full size images here: http://imgur.com/a/vHvNg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww the guar looks so cute peeking through his helm!!! xD
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
    Options
  • Aleraon
    Aleraon
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are all my current characters, names in my signature with Razum-dah, front and centre, as my main ;D

j8V99yI.png
    (EU/AD) CP501 Razum-dah - Khajiiti Templar Healer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'Kara Silverclaw - Khajiiti Dragonknight tank
    (EU/AD) CP501 Rajhiin - Khajiiti stamina Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Draven Corvillian - Breton magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Sinderian Nightflame - High Elf magicka sorcerer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'zargo Silverclaw - Khajiit stamina Templar
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ariella Nightshade - High Elf Magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ri'shada - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    (EU/AD) LVL29 Valeon Indoril - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
    *The Queen stole this one's moonsugar candies lol*
    Options
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aleraon wrote: »
    These are all my current characters, names in my signature with Razum-dah, front and centre, as my main ;D

j8V99yI.png

Love the sass of the guy near Razum-dah xDDDDDDDDDDD
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
    Options