Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Natch potes netch pots potch newts

• Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just me, or were they very very very very very very very short.
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pelanora wrote: »
    Just me, or were they very very very very very very very short.

not just you, I almost missed them entirely due to how short they were and how few adjustments were made.
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT is going ON???!
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last week's notes had the larger adjustments, I doubt that there would be any more significant changes once U43 goes live.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WHAT is going ON???!

Disappointment and frustration. Got our 2 dungeons taken away for an update of basically nothing.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think Microsoft is doing something to them? It was very weird that survey asked us whether we thought gold road was innovative. Innovative?? Why did they want to know that?? I feel like that's fending off something from the higher ups, who buy gaming companies for their tech innovations.
    Why would it be innovative? It's the same old same old structure and contents? The whispy light with the Incursions was very cool but otherwise....

And now a really small patch? Just.....idk. I feel something is going on.
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it Monday there yet. It's basically over here. What was coming Monday? Gina said something was coming.
    I forget. Can't be patch notes for update 44. Where's the 10 .2. 0 ones though. What are they up to.
    Edited by Pelanora on September 16, 2024 8:07AM
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it Monday there yet. It's basically over here. What was coming Monday? Gina said something was coming.
    I forget. Can't be patch notes for update 44. Where's the 10 .2. 0 ones though. What are they up to.

Should be update 44, the grand pvp update
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Patience, Iago. They haven't even taken the servers down yet. It takes time, and I would just assume the notes will be up and posted much closer to the PTS going live, which is usually in the afternoon PST, or later elsewhere.

All we need to do is wait. ^^
    Edited by Djennku on September 16, 2024 9:03AM
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You do realize that the maintenance hasn't even started yet, right?

And the last few patches, the patch notes have come up around 3 pm EST, which is in 10 hours.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, very interested to see this set
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So excited for more nightblade buffs
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So excited for more nightblade buffs

The forum AI appreciates your input and has forwarded the request. Appropriate buffs are being integrated.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As one of the biggest threads in the forums you know if there are zero changes to harden ward the devs don't play their own game or listen to the community
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    nf7vcnf64gpz.jpeg
    Today Nightblade Sisters and Brothers is the biggest day for us !
    TODAY IS THE NIGHTBLADE DAY !!!
    PC EU PvE CP1800+(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78
    Already finished all content in Infinite Archive 🥲
  • Theist_VII
    Theist_VII
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    As one of the biggest threads in the forums you know if there are zero changes to harden ward the devs don't play their own game or listen to the community

After further review of the state of Hardened Ward, we’ve determined that Sorcerer is still lacking a reliable burst heal, therefore we have decided to add a 10,000 heal to Critical Surge upon activation. Daedric Summoners rejoice.
    Edited by Theist_VII on September 16, 2024 5:23PM
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I support this, but it needs to come along with a Healthy Offering/Path nerf, Polar Wind nerf, and debatable Arcanist impervious nerf. The classes that have to defend their house can keep their strong heals. Classes that don't get penalized for moving around shouldnt be able to tank with such ease.
  • Asdara
    Asdara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no netch pots
    should we riot now?
  • DoofusMax
    DoofusMax
    ✭✭✭
    Asdara wrote: »
    no netch pots
    should we riot now?

Don't give them ideas or we'll get a "pitchforks and torches" emote in the Crown Store.
    I'm fresh out of outrage, but I could muster up some amused annoyance if required.
  • Thumbless_Bot
    Thumbless_Bot
    ✭✭

It is definitely top 3 to 5 in horrible balance changes by ZOS.

Maybe part two, but, for part one, if they actually played their own game they never would have put this change in.... however, on part two on listening, this was called out within about 2 nanoseconds of the change announcement. They might read notes and listen, but felt they knew better.

I don't know if these mythical spreadsheets exist, but the eight help us if they do and they are used as the primary means to come up with changes.

Imagine if I used a spreadsheet filled with statistics on driving times to determine the fastest route between Los Angeles and New York and it was determined that interstate 40 was better than I 70, so we raised the speed limit on I70 to 120 mph to compensate... I mean, it looks good on paper, but, if you drive, an actual vehicle, you know this doesn't make sense.

So the idea is you put the new speed limit in place and test it out, AND TAKE FEEDBACK, from those who drive that route and ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.

You don't go silent while the roads become chaos for months on end.

Terrible way to run any change management program and an even worse lack of governance around a technology roadmap I have ever seen.

Just one edit after reading the notes: they apparently do listen to feedback, but I stand by my comment on their complete lack of governance around their change management and tech roadmaps. The consumer / end user is constantly left in a lurch when changed like ward hit live sideways and that is not good for the game and the users like me.
    Edited by Thumbless_Bot on September 16, 2024 7:20PM
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cloak yourself in shadow to become invisible at the cost of disabling your Magicka Recovery"
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have they changed the font in here
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally my Nightblade Brothers and Sisters we can kill Monsters !!! 10% more damage to monsters with dark cloak !!!
    PC EU PvE CP1800+(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78
    Already finished all content in Infinite Archive 🥲
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking for some notes
    Anyone seen them?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for some notes
    Anyone seen them?

Not here. I was hoping to read through them over lunch. 😟
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Close this thread. Why ask for disappointment every week?

5w5hrl56kcpm.gif
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for some notes
    Anyone seen them?

At this point, I'm asking to send the notes back
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Build a set nerf a set build a set nerf a set