The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Quality of Life Suggestions

Billium813
Billium813
✭✭✭✭✭
1. Add the ability to withdraw "1", "10", "200", "X" of something from your bank with the right click. There are plenty of times where I have many things stored in my bank account and I just want to withdraw 1 or 2 of something. Having to use the "Split stack" option is cumbersome, annoying, and requires the extra inventory space for the split to work. I think adding a sub-menu to "Withdraw >" that lists the amount options would be a clean UI implementation. You could even have the game save the last amount withdrawn for the "X" value. Just cause Runescape did it first doesn't mean ESO shouldn't have a similar convenient feature.
ih72qerl97cz.png

2. Add the ability to retrieve more than 1 stack of an item at a time from the crafting bag (assuming you have the room in your inventory for as many stacks as you want). There are tons of times I want to purchase large quantities of crafting materials from players and having to retrieve 200 at a time adds up to too many unnecessary clicks. It should be simple enough for the UI to calculate how much room you have available and tastefully inform when you can't retrieve as much as you want. Grey out the "Retrieve" option and add a red "Not enough inventory space" message.
gg3gsd57shby.pngjx4w43zknci5.png

3. Make PvP Siege Weapons stack. It shouldn't be that hard to make Siege Weapons, that all have max toughness, stack. At the moment, its mostly just a huge hassle having to cart around 6 Ballistas, 6 Catapults, 10 Flaming Oil, and 4 Battering Rams when you want to PvP. That's a lot of inventory commitment! Forward Camps stack... but I guess that's because that ALWAYS have max toughness in your inventory and can't be picked up. At the very least it would be nice if they stacked in your bank (and you can't deposit broken Siege Weapons) so that I don't feel obligated to destroy all my purchased siege weapons when NOT playing PvP.
49baxv1bwvp2.png

4. Make Treasure Maps stack; remove Unique status. Now, I'm sure the initial decision to only allow players to hold 1 Treasure Map for the same location was done for balancing reasons. It also doesn't make a ton of logical sense to be holding a Treasure Map for a location you just dug up. You could make the argument that it's a flavor win for Treasure Maps to be unique and limited to 1 at a time! However, with the mailing system, we can already get around this limitation. I can mail myself Treasure Maps or I can purchase 50 Treasure Maps for the same location and wait to take them out of the mail one at a time. At this point, the "only 1 map at a time" limitation is more of an inconvenience than a game feature.
And if you are worried about players with stacks of 100 of a specific Treasure Map, then just farming the same location over and over, how about moving the buried treasure spawn to trigger on Wayshrine spawning? That should remove the ability of players abusing stacks of Treasure Maps.
w3co21ntvqob.png

5. Make Glyphs stack. Not much to add, it seems pretty obvious that Glyphs should stack and I don't know why the game hasn't added this support yet. I can't think of any game breaking issues with allowing Glyphs of the exact same item values to stack. Maybe the game doesn't know how to differentiate between individual glyph items? Does each possible glyph HAVE its own unique game object ID or does the game just treat them all as unique and wash their hands of the issue? I assume this shouldn't be an issue because the Extraction option shows that the game CAN combine multiple Glyphs into one stack!
q65aw59hi6eq.pngnlkmrcgtp622.png
Edited by Billium813 on June 21, 2023 7:12PM
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name term sorting will not work for some set equipment.
    (Because, some item have special name. )
    Need set equipment sorting pull down menu for the inventory.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. ESpecially seige. Yes some is used, but just stack all the seige of the same type that is unused.
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would appreciate a separate inventory for gear we have saved with armory. With armory added i find myself relying even more on my main character, and I have many sets saved to this one character. If we are to open many armory slots, then we need a place for all those gear sets for different builds. If even eso+ could give us another inventory for saved gear, that would be amazing. It would also give me more reason to buy more armory slots, as right now im drowning in gear.
    Argonian Master Race
  • LatentBuzzard
    LatentBuzzard
    ✭✭✭
    How about not limiting stacks to 200 units ? Don't worry ZOS, this won't make ESO+ less attractive as there's still enough unique items to fill up our meagre storage space. It would make inventory management less tedious though.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always thought that the armory should have just enough inventory slots for the gear/weapons/jewels on that build. Just looking at the armory Station implies it should.

As for the rest of it, I agree it should stack, but it never will because it makes Zos money
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arbit wrote: »
    I would appreciate a separate inventory for gear we have saved with armory.
    opalcity wrote: »
    I've always thought that the armory should have just enough inventory slots for the gear/weapons/jewels on that build. Just looking at the armory Station implies it should.

Perhaps if they created a new "Squire" Assistant. They could exclusively hold weapons/armor/jewelry (including Companion items). Maybe potions and food, but not anything else. Make it extremely limited and have a capacity of... say... 45-50? That gives enough room for 3 full Armory builds (Healer, DPS, Tank) + odds/ends. It should work with Companion Gear and Armory builds, but be generic enough that Companions/Assistants aren't necessary for it to benefit players.

The only real issue I see with it is that we are getting close to the "pay to win" category. ESO has always been really good about keeping the cash shop lite with cosmetics and minor improvements (+5 inventory, decon assistant, banker). This "Squire" assistant might be too strong and viewed as too much of a "required" purchase instead of an "optional" quality of life improvement, I'm not sure.
    Edited by Billium813 on September 19, 2022 3:38PM
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    New companion "surveyor" who handles your surveys and gathers the loot for you. Maybe even a "treasure hunter" one for treasure maps.

On a side note... surveys aren't tradeable so maybe make them another type of inventory item like they did with Undaunted keys.
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durnik wrote: »
    New companion "surveyor" who handles your surveys and gathers the loot for you. Maybe even a "treasure hunter" one for treasure maps.

Hard "no". We shouldn't have Assistants that do anything for the player (harvest, loot). Also, beware creating too many niche Assistants as that can overload players quite easily. A better suggestion may be something like a "Librarian" Assistant that could hold treasure maps, motifs, surveys, recipes. Try to combine as many features into one Assistant as you can, maintaining a commonality, so as to reduce game bloat.

As far as having a non-combat Companion that can harvest/loot... that also feels bad I think. I don't think the vast majority of players want this game to become one of those terrible, eastern MMOs that have "auto" features and the game plays itself. I rate this suggestion a "hold space bar"/10
    Edited by Billium813 on September 19, 2022 3:58PM
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Billium813 wrote: »

Hard "no". We shouldn't have Assistants that do anything for the player (harvest, loot).

I disagree. We absolutely should have something to make gathering surveys easier.

• Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arbit wrote: »
    I would appreciate a separate inventory for gear we have saved with armory.
    opalcity wrote: »

Perhaps if they created a new "Squire" Assistant. They could exclusively hold weapons/armor/jewelry (including Companion items). Maybe potions and food, but not anything else. Make it extremely limited and have a capacity of... say... 45-50? That gives enough room for 3 full Armory builds (Healer, DPS, Tank) + odds/ends. It should work with Companion Gear and Armory builds, but be generic enough that Companions/Assistants aren't necessary for it to benefit players.

The only real issue I see with it is that we are getting close to the "pay to win" category. ESO has always been really good about keeping the cash shop lite with cosmetics and minor improvements (+5 inventory, decon assistant, banker). This "Squire" assistant might be too strong and viewed as too much of a "required" purchase instead of an "optional" quality of life improvement, I'm not sure.

If they added it to the current armory assistant I’d go out and purchase it. Right now the armory assistant doesn’t seem worth it to me. If they added slots to the main station and even more to the armory assistant, I feel that would make it more worthy a purchase and would only really affect people who purchased more armory slots.
    Argonian Master Race
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joergino wrote: »

Hard "no". We shouldn't have Assistants that do anything for the player (harvest, loot).

I disagree. We absolutely should have something to make gathering surveys easier.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm... however, I wouldn't be opposed to them improving the Treasure/Survey system so that your character's map remains marked once you have found the location ONCE. Even a base game improvement to allow persistent map markers, so that you can manually mark Treasure/Survey locations, would be an improvement.

Them adding any "auto" features to the game is a complete non-starter for me. That way lays death.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hard "no". We shouldn't have Assistants that do anything for the player (harvest, loot). Also, beware creating too many niche Assistants as that can overload players quite easily. A better suggestion may be something like a "Librarian" Assistant that could hold treasure maps, motifs, surveys, recipes. Try to combine as many features into one Assistant as you can, maintaining a commonality, so as to reduce game bloat.

As far as having a non-combat Companion that can harvest/loot... that also feels bad I think. I don't think the vast majority of players want this game to become one of those terrible, eastern MMOs that have "auto" features and the game plays itself. I rate this suggestion a "hold space bar"/10

Agreed, especially as every such "QoL improvement" would without doubt be monetised. Also, games that play themselves end up not even needing the player to log in. What would be the point of that, beyond satisfying the whims of those who don't want to play through the game, they just want to log straight into the "endgame", whatever that is (other than it being the point where such players complain about the lack of things to do)?

The game has been trivialised enough already, no more please!
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    So perhaps no companion but maybe allow all surveys to be done at one time (for that type/location). Some surveys you can run a few feet away and come back and the nodes have spawned again, some you have to mount up and go a lot farther. If I have 10 of the same survey let all 10 get done at 1 time. Kind of link mass decon is now.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No to a survey assistant but at least let me collect more than one at a time. Say I have 5 of the same surveys let me collect all 5 at once and not have to run away and back to just collect another round. Or at least give me the option to collect one or however many surveys I want to at a time.

Stay safe :)
  • King_Jude
    King_Jude
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all of these whole heartedly, I really feel like these are what causes player's inventory spaces to be so full ever so often.
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6. Allow players to improve items, at a Crafting Station, to any higher quality without having to go through each subsequent quality first. This is already how Transmutation Station Reconstruction works. It's super annoying upgrading an item from White -> Gold and having to update to each individual quality in-between. The only thing that would prevent ZOS from doing this is the "% Chance" when upgrading items. However, they should just remove that feature all together. No one uses that % Chance to destroy their item anyway! It's a 2014 feature that does not represent how players play the game in 2023.
    b77vhgvpyia5.png

7. Allow Roles, Personalities, Mounts, and Titles to be saved as part of Armory saved builds. It's quite annoying swapping from one build to another, then queuing for a dungeon, only to remember you forgot to change your group Role. Builds are centered on a specific Role anyway; it should be saved as part of the build. Personalities, Mounts, and Titles would be awesome, additional build aspects that go along with saved Outfits! Kind of surprising we don't have this already.
    wrlrr0tyesao.png

8. Show the individual recipes contained within Folios AND if those recipes are collected. It's super annoying having to Google what the contents of each Folio are, then try to figure out if I already know the recipes inside! Then, purchasing a Folio only to find out that I already know those recipes. Its so frustrating! Just show me what's in the container with a bulleted list, and grey out the recipes that I haven't collected; like how quests and achievements work.
    2lv31b3f2240.png

9. Allow Potions and Furnishings to be deconstructed for base components. After decorating, its quite common to have a surplus of furnishings that you crafted, didn't end up using, and now you want to get rid of. The cost of furnishing mats is already soo expensive! Just let players try to recoup some of that cost by deconstructing for Traits, Furnishing Mats, and Tempers. For Potions too, ingredient prices are really high. Allow players to decon Potions they get in the game for a chance to get base mats.
    dkqjpuvz6vp1.png

10. Make Controls and Combat Settings account bound, rather than Character bound. I hear this one all the time, it's soooo annoying having to reset all your Controls and Combat Settings each time you create a new Character. Players generally don't use completely different Control Settings per Character. They learn how to Jump, Swap Weapons, Roll Dodge, Quickslot, Sprint, ect one way and don't learn a completely new set of Controls for each Character
    6px3cipuncyy.png
    Edited by Billium813 on June 21, 2023 3:10PM
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11. Add furnishing mat drop chances to Survey nodes. Players would actually care about Enchanting and Woodworking Surveys if they could get Mundane Rune and Heartwood! It would help with the overpriced state of furnishing mats as well. Why NOT give furnishing mats at Survey nodes?!
    c8pkjpuo050x.png

12. Reorganize the Dungeon list (Activity Finder > Dungeon Finder > Specific Dungeons). At the very least, it would help new players that don't know what they are queuing for because they don't know what is what. Generally, players know there is a difference between base game difficulty and DLC difficulty, but not how the queue list is organized and what is/isn't DLC vs Base game. Plus, finding a specific dungeon is annoying when 1/2 the list is organized alphabetically, but the other 1/2 is organized arbitrarily. It hurts the eyes and triggers my OCD.

There are a couple options here:
    1. Fully Alphabetize the list
    2. Group "Base Game" Dungeons and "DLC" Dungeons in separate lists
    3. Prefix the Dungeons name with "Base - " or "DLC - "
    798t4bzc811o.png

13. Add an Arena and Trial queue. I can totally appreciate the forced social requirement from the current way Arenas and Trials grouping work. However, the current pattern of finding the right zone, then sitting in zone chat and spamming "LFG for DSA" over and over is just too inefficient. So many players are missing out on content JUST because of how laborious it is to get a dang group together! Iv talked to multiple people that don't want to play Trials simply because they don't know how to get in a group. Yes, guilds help... but even then you're often met with silence...
    k1y3hxhqxz91.png

14. Allow players to trade from their craft bag. The extra step of having to retrieve items from your crafting bag 200 at a time, then trade, and if you port then things go back into the bag... makes trading between players SUPER annoying. Try trading 10k Raw Ancestor Silk from another player... takes forever retrieving items 200 at a time. Just put a craft bag tab on the trade menu so that I can trade directly from the crafting bag.
    rsj540k3bnf0.png

15. Add a search/filter function for creating Provisions and Furnishings. If I want to create “High Isle”, or “Leyawiin”, or "Shelf" furnishings, it can be a real pain having to scroll through a massive list of things. Not to mention that things like "Urns", "Vases", and "Barrels" are spread all throughout Courtyard, Hearth, Parlor, Undercroft, ect. The sheer organization mentality of furnishings is mind boggling! It's mental. Having no search function, or useful filters, is beyond ridiculous at this point. We just keep getting more furnishings each release and its almost impossible to find what you need!
    xn4admhrihth.png
    Edited by Billium813 on June 21, 2023 3:10PM
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16. Make Undaunted Pledges for Normal Dungeons reward 1 Undaunted Key, for Veteran Dungeons reward 2 Undaunted Keys, and for Veteran Hardmode Dungeons reward 3 Undaunted Keys. At the moment, the only options are Normal Dungeons for 1 key or Veteran Hardmode Dungeons for 2 keys. There is no reason then for players to run Veteran Non-Hardmode pledges. Also, the game is really stingy with Undaunted Keys, but also really punishing with RNG in Undaunted Coffers.
    o8yo860ggdj5.png

17. Make Undaunted Coffer drops curated for shoulder pieces. Spending 50+ keys, only to get duplicate weights on the shoulder pieces you need, is really annoying. You could even just make the Mystery Coffer drops curated so that players can still try to get the specific traits they want.
    m1hpdyk9l42x.png

18. Add the ability to preview Dye colors on uncollected Dyes. It'd be really helpful so that players can know if they want to work on the achievements associated with specific dyes. Simple as that really.
    mclnyrf2z6i4.png

19. Add the ability to share builds with other players. It's extremely common for players to ask other players about their build (CP slotted, sets used, traits, Skills and morphs, ect). It would be really helpful to be able to share Armory builds via a clickable link, similar to how we share housing links in chat.
    bj6vjgjoihsi.png

20. Add “Shield Size” to the Health Bar, in parenthesis. Match the configuration from Settings > Combat > Resource Numbers configuration too. It's surprising that the game doesn't natively show you how large your shields are!
    ctzpsoj37z29.png
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21. Allow players to DO things while sitting. You can't eat, you can't read, you can't interact with NPCs/Houseguests, there aren't any emotes approved for use while sitting... This would be a nice RP QoL improvement.
    whbnibfuz1je.gif
    mfixwbxyghfp.gif
    2xr4lqgtukbk.gif

22. Crown crate rewards don’t stack with the exact same item received in other ways. Tri potions, Riding Lesson books, Repair Kits, Gold Coast XP scrolls. They are the SAME item... but the "Gem" version and the regular version take up two inventory slots because the game tracks them as different items. Why can't monthly rewards just give the "Gem" version? Would it be the end of the world for players to extract 1 Gem from their monthly Crown Lethal Poison reward they don't want? I want to save Lesson books, xp scrolls, and tri pots for new characters, but it eats up extra inv storing multiple of the SAME item that the game sees as 2. Clean this mechanism up please.
    4lmgm9fz42zv.png

23. Using Precision Edit, Yaw, Pitch, and Roll can be altered by 0.05 degrees, but the values only show to one decimal place. Also, MANY furnishings default placement are NOT 0.00 degrees in Pitch and Roll, but rather 0.05 degrees. This is extremely annoying when placing furnishings. Several furnishings default to the wrong orientation too.
    hbw6wiquip4h.gif

24. Add "Keen Eye: Heavy Sacks" as a passive somewhere. Probably just add to the Excavation Skill Line, or even the Thieves Guild line. Interesting that Heavy Sacks are the only thing left without a Keen Eye visual. Would really really help Dungeon running too as "Chest" and "HS" are common items players scan for while running dungeons. Antiquities gave us Keen Eye Treasure Chests, which was great, but now HS needs one too.
    mrenx4e4pffh.png

25. Add more Saltwater fishing holes to Cyrodiil. There are only 3 spots on the whole map! I get that AD gets the Saltwater spots; we can't change the topography of Tamriel to give DC Saltwater access to the ocean... but there's only 3 dang spots. I ported to multiple Campaigns, fished for several hours for Cyrodiil Angler achieve. There's only 3 active saltwater fishing holes that rotate around. Surely you can add more ZOS
    sndheurnovs9.png
    Red - existing
    Green - possible new locations
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Monthly endeavor that can be done with guildmares faster but still possible solo

Update alchemy...snake blood

More housing material drops playing card game

Daily quests that reward potions

Quick wheel for siege weapons...

Name checker at character menu ↙️

A closet to save crown store combinations for costume.
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on June 22, 2023 6:27AM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please add a mini map to console as an option.
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Billium813's suggestions are good.

I hate getting punished for playin veteran dungeons. Game is harder and only reward is cheap purple upgrade on gear. It is totaly not worth it. This is the case for undaunted keys too.
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    26. Add a notification message, with progress bar advancement, when gaining progress on completing achievements that require multiple requirements. For instance, catching any required fish for one of the Fishing Achievements should show a notification that progress on that Fishing Achievement has advanced. Or, for completing 1 daily quest from Jee-Lar, progressing the Cyrodilic Collections Champion achievement which requires 150 completions! Just tell me how close I am to completing an achieve! Even letting players know there is an achievement associated with what they JUST did would be immensely useful!!
    4owbcd0iz3ce.png

27. Add a Furnishing bag for players to store all their furnishings. At the moment, a common tactic is for players to fill their unused houses with tons of junk they can't store in their bank! I'm guessing it costs ZOS WAY more storage space to store those furnishings coordinates and housing information then it WOULD be to just let players store them inside a special furnishing bag. ZOS, this would be in your best interest to implement so players are incentivized to use Warehouses way less.
    hjbquvh6hxg8.gif

28. Add tooltip descriptions to named buffs, on your character sheet, to describe what they do. It's quite annoying getting special, named buffs and debuffs placed on my that I have NO idea what the hell they are doing to me! Buffs like Minor Mending, Minor Resolve, Minor Sorcery, ect, these are all fine. They tell me what they do ("Increase your healing done by 8%", or "Increase your Physical Resistance by 2974"). But then there's Radiating Regeneration, Restoring Focus, Enlivening Overflow, Sacred Ground passive, ect. Can you not show me what these buffs/debuffs do, or where they come from? Are they mine or given by an ally? Who was the source? Any useful information at all?
    27ds9kmuclkj.gif

29. Make "Joining Encounter In Progress" an option, not forced. Sometimes players aren't ready, sometimes they are trying to do the quest. Sometimes it's one guy that just sprinted the whole dungeon and annoyingly aggro'd everything. I was in the middle of harvesting that chest and need to talk to this NPC! I don't want to teleport to that overly zealous player, let them die and reset the boss.
    gkv71lrlsupb.gif

30. Add the ability to temporarily Ignore individual players. Even if it's just for a couple hours, it'd be nice to ignore people who are bothering me, are in a mood, having separate discussions in guild chat, or is just spamming chat. I don't want to ignore them forever and block them, I don't want to go offline for other players. I just want to quiet them for the day or an hour.
    emtn69u5cl6a.png
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE let me show only uncollected stickers :(
  • kumenit_taeynav
    kumenit_taeynav
    ✭✭✭✭
    personally id wanna see optimizations when it comes crowds of players and cities first and foremost. not everyone plays on a god tier pro gamer computer. i outright avoid major cities whenever possible, theres nothing i need to do on the regular in Wayrest, Rimmen, or Elden Root that i couldnt do in a quiet and empty city like Shornhelm or Marbruk. ive even got a version of my user settings file specifically crafted for when i need to go into pvp for mayhem events so my game doesnt lock up the moment i come across 10 players.
    ive already been pushed out of eso once before bc the devs increased the power of the graphics when they released Deadlands, i couldnt walk 5 steps without getting forced into a loading screen and visiting any city was out of the question. the devs were dead silent when i tried asking for help with figuring out what was going on and how to potentially fix it so i could continue playing. i quickly gave up until a ridiculously kind guildie of mine sent me a hand me down laptop of theirs thats a bit better than my old one.
    but my faith in the devs hasnt quite recovered after yelling into the void about my game being downright non-functioning, part of me has to wonder if theyll listen to any of us here :/
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A while ago I asked the same about siege equipment stacking and here's why siege equipment won't be stacked:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/604129/stacking-siege-equipment#latest
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Rugby_hook
    Rugby_hook
    ✭✭✭
    Being able to place multiple markers on the map and have those visible by your group.

Some basic combat metrics available for boss fights and test dummies. At the least an option to see total dps after a boss fight. (I know there is an add on and I use when on PTS, but I miss it when I play on console).

A mini map option.

Being able to select the improvement level of gear when crafting it. Go straight to max desired level when improving.

Several for reconstructing: a search feature, create multiple option, keep the last item reconstructed selected when creating items for faster reconstruction of sets, indicate how many of an item in inventory/bank

Display gear on characters on character selection screen. Option to view all inventory would be great.

Option to not interact with items/people when mounted (or at all). Nothing is more annoying when I’m trying to make a jump on my mount and a butterfly appears.

Harvest, loot, etc while mounted.

Mount, enter doors, obtain sky shards, and change gear/skills/slotted items while in combat.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    16. Make Undaunted Pledges for Normal Dungeons reward 1 Undaunted Key, for Veteran Dungeons reward 2 Undaunted Keys, and for Veteran Hardmode Dungeons reward 3 Undaunted Keys. At the moment, the only options are Normal Dungeons for 1 key or Veteran Hardmode Dungeons for 2 keys. There is no reason then for players to run Veteran Non-Hardmode pledges. Also, the game is really stingy with Undaunted Keys, but also really punishing with RNG in Undaunted Coffers.

And create a new tier for dungeons with three individual hardmodes.
    With very few exceptions (BDV, essentially), no one does the hm pledges for the new dungeons where each boss has a separate hardmode, just because it's so much more of a hassle. And a single additional key is very much not worth the trouble.

Speaking of which, the ability to do the separate hardmodes out of order (i.e. only do the second boss in hardmode, or things like that) would be really great as well.
    Edited by Varana on June 27, 2023 2:21PM
  • coftysweet
    coftysweet
    ✭✭
    Add a Furnishing bag for players to store all their furnishings. At the moment, a common tactic is for players to fill their unused houses with tons of junk they can't store in their bank! I'm guessing it costs ZOS WAY more storage space to store those furnishings coordinates and housing information then it WOULD be to just let players store them inside a special furnishing bag. ZOS, this would be in your best interest to implement so players are incentivized to use Warehouses way less.

This! ☝️
    Could even be ESO+ like crafting mats are.

Additional to it, some more room to add standard items or special collectables. It could be by buying it for a specific house, account or trading it like more standard items, less trophies or whatever.

I am still mourning that my crazy cat lady never will get all her cats into one house. We get gigantic houses without a possibility to fill them.

And while we are on it (I know this will be nearly impossible): Resize furniture. Sometimes I want exactly that boulder but half the size. Or a table lamp doesn't fit because it is too big. Rugs, drapes, structures and trees are also very good examples.
    A mini map option.
    Only if you can switch it off. I just cheered about the feature of switching off quest markers and compass markers. A minimap - though understandable to wish for it - would go the opposite direction. So yes, but please with toggle.

And - I am not sure, if it is quality of life (to me, it is, officially maybe rather graphics): bobbing boats. There was made such a huge effort with sound, splashing water, ripples on the surface to make water realistic. And then the ships are sitting on it like concrete. 🥺 All immersion gone. Even being not capable of diving is less impacting than this.
    Edited by coftysweet on June 27, 2023 2:35PM
    Sharp-as-Night: "Better luck next time! Oh, wait... " ]:)
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still curious as to what Healing Taken and Healing Received even are, and why Healing Done affects something like Death Scythe when it sounds like it's Healing Taken, or is it Healing Received? Bro...
    Also, what is Direct Damage if Flurry is supposed Damage Over Time? It's directly dealing damage to its target.
    Edited by Vhozek on June 27, 2023 3:21PM
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.